BTS' Little Sister

By _beyondthebts_

Living with seven brothers beats it all.In this book, are some of those experiences you have with them. This... More

Introduction
Waking up
Laundry
Christmas decorations
โ™กThank you โ™ก
Did It Again
Don't Talk To Her
Pretending
WWYD
a/n
Trouble
Tip-Toes
Mistaken
Night Out
Requests
First Day Of School
Bad Habit
Playing In The Rain
We Are Back
Burden
Drunk
Missing Earrings
Expensive
The Dare
Dance
Cup Cakes
Goal !
Texts
Burned
Flirty Waiter
First Steps
Lost
Safe When Asleep
Secret
Fair Game
Random
Savage
Late
Don't leave me
Quarrel
Girlfriend
Prank
Follower
Math
Tooth Fairy
Car Trip
Birthday Surprise
Hospital
A/N
Paper Cut
Saved
Measurement
Ear Piercing
Road trip
Special Guest
Fever
Cycling
Dare -2
Hotel Night
Massage session
Annoying
The news
Texts pt. 2
Sister To The Rescue
Brother to the rescue
The news pt. 2
Famous
A Love Letter and Boyfriends
Famous pt. 2
Saving the city ft Shooky
Texts pt. 3
<< BTS one shot au >>
Hi guys
The Meeting
The Meeting pt.2
Sharp Thorns
Sharp Thorns pt.2
Forever Changed
My Time

Accidentally On Purpose

5.6K 162 2
By _beyondthebts_

Jimin and Taehyung was  walking aimlessly through the corridoors of the school.  Tae was rambling about something Jimin least cared about.

Lost in his world,shaking his head to whatever his twin was saying,his eyes caught sight  of   you with a guy.

It was lunch break and so, you were just drinking water next to the cooler . You were  going for a second glass too when you  saw one of the guys from your  class walking towards you .

"Uhh.. y/n? I wanted to ask you something about the project we were gonna do." He said.

"Yeah sure,what's it?" You replied to him.

The two of you were busy discussing the subject. He was standing a bit close to you, but you didn't mind.

But there was someone else who had his eyes on what was happening.

Jimin was getting his protective mode turned on. And that is when he got an idea in his head.

Jimin and Taehyung were nearing the cooler where you and the boy- Jae was standing,your back facing  Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung was still immersed  in his narration that something that  he did not expect it when Jimin pushed him . You were busy talking with Jae when you felt somebody getting pushed on you which resulted in the water in your hand spilling all over Jae's shirt .

"Oh no.."  Jae exclaimed before running off to the washroom .

"Jae,im sorry -" You called out but he  had rushed off already. 

Angry at whoever pushed you from behind,you turned back to yell at them.

"What the- Oppa?!" Realising it was Jimin and Taehyung who had pushed you, the anger  just boiled up even more.

"Why did you push  me?! Now because of you , i might have to buy that poor guy a shirt !" You yelled at Taehyung .

"It wasnt me--Jimin pushed me! I didn't even see it coming!" Taehyung defended himself.

"Why did you do that?!" You asked Jimin .

"Whoah , I thought you were gonna thank me."   Jiminsaid ,crossing his arms.

"Thank you?! What do you mean you  expected me to thank you?!"

"Didn't you  see how close he was standing next to you?  It was obvious what his intentions were !" Jimin  replied .

"Intentions? What intentions?" You couldn't believe Jimin would think something like that about a good friend like Jae.

"Well it was obvious that he was invading  your personal space!"Jimin explained. 

"Geez - oppa, he isn't interested in girls!" You told him .

"Huh?" Jimin was confused .

"Jae is gay !" You  whisper-shouted at him.

"Exactly.And that's why -wait,he's what?" Jimin stopped mid sentence .

"Ugh,just leave it!He's just a good friend ." You muttered.

"Oh ,okay... i understand ." Jimin said looking down. Boy,was he embarassed .

"Serves you right for jumping into conclusions and for pushing me." Taehyung said before  bursting  into laughter.

"You can apologise by helping me buy a new shirt for him." You said before walking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...
2.8K 108 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
126K 5K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
14.9K 603 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...