This is a CATastrophe! (Black...

By fishy_bowl

When you find a box of kittens on the sidewalk, you decide to take them in. When you do, your life become muc... More

Just purrrfect!!
Interests
Shopping in hell
Ramen night!
Love gone wrong
New life
News Flash!
Thoughts and Opinions
Just Dance!
Do you love me?
Lunch break
Mall ball
Secrets and Revealing
Sleep problems
Glasses with Miss Bitch
It's a Deal
Adjusting to a new life
It's all connected!
Coffee Talk
Behind your back
Arguments and Windows
Announcement
Uncomfortable Silence
True Story
Possessive Pride
Is it a Date?
Amusement Park Stalking
Caught!
Party Invitation
Tea Time
Bottles
Hidden Feelings
Uninvited Guest
Ugly Truth
Redemption
It's Time
Flyers and Conflicts
Burning Riddle
Preparations!
Going Home
A/N
Q&A
Epilogue
A Complaint

Picture

5.2K 178 151
By fishy_bowl

"Th-thanks for inviting me over Brian," Austin muttered, twiddling with his thumbs.

"No problem. Come on in," the taller boy replied with a smile, patting him on the shoulder. Austin tried to forget the feeling inside of him and walked inside, eyes darting around nervously.

"I heard you had a friend over Brian," a honey-like voice cooed. Austin looked over to see a woman with lustrous blonde hair that ended in perfect curls. Her breasts were about over sized and she had a curvy body. "I didn't know you meant a scrawny boy like him."

Brian tugged Austin lightly to his chest with a slight glare. "Don't make fun of him Daphne. He's a good guy."

She scoffed, strolling over and lifting Austin's chin up, making him tense up and purse his lips. Oh my god oh my god... don't look down at her massive boobs!

"Anyways, let's go to my room," Brian interjected, ripping him away from the female demon and leading him upstairs.

"Wh-who's she?" Austin asked meekly. 

"Just my caretaker," he replied, entering his room. It was fairly small and quite messy, socks here and there with the occasional shirt here and there. 

He plopped down on the duvet of his double bed, patting the space next to him. Austin sat down slowly and slightly leaned into Brian's muscular build. He just smiled and grabbed his laptop, shifting his position to the head of the bed and dragged Austin into his lap.

"Madoka Magica, hm?" He asked. Austin nodded, adjusting his glasses.

"U-Um yeah, if you w-want to I guess," he replied. Brian placed the laptop on Austin's small legs and turned the computer on.

As it loaded on and Brian put his password in, he started talking. "Y'know, I used to be obsessed with (Y/n). I guess it... changed in a way?"

"Y-Yeah, I think she told me about y-you. No offense, but she called you kinda c-creepy and obsessive," he replied, staring at the other's messy desktop. Brian reached over and clicked on Chrome and went to his favorite website to watch whatever anime he wished. 

"No I find no offense. I was just... a little obsessed, that's all," he chuckled. Austin smiled nervously, a weird feeling crawling up and down his spine. An arm wrapped around him, forcing the skinny boy to lean into the brunette.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Austin squeaked out. Brian smiled.

"Just trying to make you feel comfortable, nothing too bad," he mused, typing "Mahou Shoujo  Madoka Magica" into the search bar and then tapping on the first episode. 

Austin looked up, lips parted before smiling and relaxing his tense muscles, leaning into the sturdy build behind him. Brian felt it and wrapped his other arm around Austin and squeezing him lightly as the first episode started.

"I-I did hear that this show is pretty sad," Austin commented softly, Brian nodded and hummed in agreement. 

"Yep that's what I heard as well. Damn internet spoilers," he hissed playfully, making Austin giggle. He felt his face flush slightly.

"That's the internet for you!"

Brian squeezed his eyes shut with a grin on his face. His heart felt like it was about to leap out from his chest. God dammit... am I really suppose to feel this?

Three episodes in and Austin was slowly crying. Brian paused the episode and turned the blonde around to face him.

His cheeks were damp with the warm liquid streaming down from his eyes that were closed shut. He removed his glasses and wiped the running tears from his eyes with his somewhat soaked teal sleeve.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked as Austin buried his head into his friend's chest. 

"Y-Yeah... I just get emotionally attached to characters which makes me a bit of a crybaby when w-watching sad animes," he replied, his voice muffled into Brian's T-shirt. 

"I see," he hummed, hugging Austin who turned his head to the side and opening one eye. Brian took the glasses from his pale hands and put them on.

Holy shit! I can't see! He thought, slowly going blind. It must've showed because Austin sat up and smiled, removing the glasses and putting them back on with a smile. He had stopped crying but his nose was still quite red. 

"My eyesight is pretty bad," he said, a smile adorning his lips. Brian swallowed, his face dusted pink. "A-As you can tell."

"How 'bout we stop watching this cry fest and just talk," he suggested. Austin nodded. As much as he wanted to watch the anime, he could do it at home and cry there. It was quite embarrassing for one of the most popular boys in school to see a wimp like him weep over a stupid fictional character.

He'll just do it in private.

"Th-that sounds nice," he replied. Brian shut down his computer and leaned back onto his headboard. Austin hesitantly leaned into Brian, hoping that he wouldn't get in trouble.

"You sure your comfortable there?" He asked, looking down. Austin looked up.

"It works. Oh! U-unless you don't want me to lean against you I-I'll just go on the other-"

"You're rambling Austin," Brian interjected. The poor boy's face turned the color of a ripe tomato, making Brian smile and pat his fluffy hair. Still as fluffy as before.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled bashfully, sitting up and turning around to face him. Brian shrugged and copied his motion, legs dangling off the bed and studying him. 

"Hey, why are you so shy?" He questioned. Austin gulped. 

"I-I really don't know. J-just being around people makes me feel k-kinda uncomfortable, y'know?" He started down at his lap. "How are you so open and smooth?"

"I don't really know either. Maybe it's just within my genes or something I guess? I think to stay bold is to believe in yourself."

"Really? I need to do that more," Austin replied, lifting his head and facing Brian who had been staring at him the entire time.

"Is that a joke?"

"N-No..."

"Oh, you have a job right?" Brian piped up with a smile. Austin nodded, clenching his fists together.

"Yep. I work at the mall as a store clerk."

"That's a bit of a surprise. I thought you would work somewhere where you didn't have to really socialize," Brian replied, raising an eyebrow. Austin shrugged in return, bright blue eyes wandering around the room.

"I-It's mostly for college. I want to give a good impression," he muttered. Brian inched over a little more.

"I think it's amazing that you're so focused on your future. I mean, I have no goal whatsoever to look forward to right now."

Austin blushed. "R-Really? Some people call it dumb..."

"Why the hell would they call it dumb?! I think it's good to look forward to what's ahead of you and start planning."

"W-Wow, that means a lot to me. Thanks dude," Austin said, his face reddening. 

Too cute... he thought, looking at Austin's goofy grin. He reached for his phone and fished it out of his shorts, taking a quick picture. 

Austin glanced over curiously, wondering what that sound was. Brian just smiled and showed him the picture.

"Wh-what?! Delete that! I look l-like a mess!" Austin cried, trying to grab the black Samsung from the taller one's grasp. he held it up above his head with a laugh.

"You're adorable!" He laughed, making Austin even more flustered and stretch his arm to grab the device. 

"I-I'm not adorable! Delete that!" He replied, climbing on top of Brian and knocking him over on the bed. 

He finally reached the phone and sat up on his chest with a triumphant smile. However, the phone had been turned off, making the blonde groan in defeat. "D-Dammit..."

Meanwhile, Brian bit his lip and trying to do anything... embarrassing. He watched Austin's face fall, making his heart swell quickly. Sitting up, he pushed Austin back onto his lap and plucked the phone from his weak grip and wrapped his other arm around his waist.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He yelped. Brian winked, placing his phone down on the bed and putting the other arm around his waist. 

"You're too cute for this world Austin. Too bad I'll have to share you with others," he sighed. Austin gulped, not knowing what his friend meant by that. 

"Ah-yeah, anyways I-I should really get home soon. It's getting late right?" He sputtered. Brian grabbed his phone once again and checked the time.

"It's three. We have time," he whispered huskily in his ear. Austin tensed up, vision swarming. He quickly pushed himself off Brian, breaking their contact, landing harshly on his back. 

"Uh-ahm... please don't do that," he stuttered, sitting up. Brian rested his chin on his hand, staring down at Austin who trembled slightly. A frown formed on Brian's face.

"Why did you leave?" He asked, tilting his head to the side with a dead serious look on his face. "We were having so much fun."

Austin froze as Brian took another picture, a smirk painted on his lips. "Lovely."

"S-Stop..."

"I love you."

Austin's eyes widened, his breaths uneven. "W-W-What?"

"I love you Austin. I want you. I need you. Do you need me?"

"N-No! What the hell a-are talking about?!" Austin yelled, backing away from his confessor. 

"No one wants me. (Y/n) didn't want me. I accept that. What I don't accept is you saying no to ME."

"St-stay back! I-I'm leaving! I'm leaving!" Austin screamed, tears forming in the corners of his eyes and standing up. Brian's hand flew out as Austin ran out the door.

The thundering of his footsteps echoed throughout the house and the slamming of the door after the ambiance of noise.

Brian's pupils were small as he ran downstairs, watching Austin run away from the house at a surprisingly fast pace. He considered calling Daphne, but she was working at the eyeglasses place today. Instead, he watched the frail boy sprint away as fast as he could. 

Sighing, he sat on the couch and opened his phone, one notification. He opened it and sat up in surprise. 

Roller Coaster Crash Leaves Riders Shocked! 

On the article was your shocked face looking around with the other passengers looking terrified.

"I'll ask her about that later," he thought aloud, slouching into the couch and looking down at his lap, blushing. I wish Austin was here. Oh, he'll be here soon.

With that, he walked slowly back upstairs and to his closet, opening it. Grabbing his camera, he strode back downstairs, grabbing a hat and a jacket. 

"Say cheese my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 4.9K 23
🚫Requests are C L O S E D🚫 Most of these will be female!reader unless stated in the title or asked in a request (eg asked for male, gender neutral...
72K 2K 36
Taken over by Bookwormforever18 ! Please go follow them and add the book! :) thank you all for continuous support
57.9K 1.3K 23
Y/N has a pretty uneventful life, school break just started for them and when they were walking home they saw this box full of kittens, they were aba...
14.2K 445 18
The Queen is dead. And you had a pretty good idea of who was responsible. The Queens' Guard Dog. You wouldn't let him get away with it, no matter wha...