Shut Up and Marry Me! (Comple...

By SweetReverie

All Rights Reserved. ©SweetReverie "Ugly stick!" yan ang laging tawag ni Nathan kay Gianna. So... TELL ME, PA... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Oh please. Humor me.
Chapter 2: Lord, You must be joking.
Chapter 3: Getting Even? Wait for Revenge.
Chapter 4: The Very Least Girl Who Will Fall In Love With The Casanova.
Chapter 5: The S-T-U-P-I-D J-E-R-K Is Ruining My Life!
Chapter 6: "The King Casanova and The Lonely Prince" What's With Those Titles?!
Chapter 7: The History of the Royalties.
Chapter 8: What the fudge with this proposal?!
Chapter 9: Ring + Rain = Shut Up and Marry Me.
Chapter 10: XOXO under the blanket. ♥
Chapter 11: Jumping in conclusions. Tsismosang manang.
Chapter 12: Inggit Ako! Bitter Ako!!!!!
Chapter 13: Iyaking Nathan.
Chapter 14: Reminiscence. :)
Chapter 15: Seal the deal with a kiss.
Chapter 16: Malandi talaga kahit kailan.
Chapter 17: Cold-feet. Warm hands. Mischievous Nathan.
Chapter 18: Bipolar!!!
Chapter 19: Found You :)
Chapter 20: Let's act like we're inlove.
Chapter 21: Light in the dark. :)
Chapter 22: Love?! HAHAHAHA! Importante lang.
Chapter 23: Late Gift. Kissing Monster.
Chapter 24: A Five Letter Word.
Chapter 25: His Pain.
Chapter 26: Masaya na eh. Pesteng souvenirs.
Chapter 27: Dumb Nathan.
Chapter 28: Crazy for You.
Chapter 29: She's dumb. Poor Sam.
Chapter 30: She drives them crazy.
Chapter 31: Cheat if you can.
Chapter 32: The Moves, Dre.
Chapter 33: A Wish.
Chapter 34: New lipgloss + Lola-- err.. Tita Marian = Nathan the Thief
Chapter 35: When I'm With You.
Chapter 36: In his arms.
Chapter 37: Lose control.
Chapter 38: Kinikilig kasi eh. :>
Chapter 39: She fell.
Chapter 40: How can you say that you're in love?
Chapter 41: Which love is greater?
Chapter 42: Forever is a long time.
Chapter 42.5: Forever is a long time (Sam's POV)
Chapter 43: OA talaga ang tao pag in love.
Chapter 44: Weird.
Chapter 45: A thin iced happiness.
A New Start...
Chapter 46: Strawberry smoothie.
Chapter 47: If only.
Chapter 47.5: If only. *Gwen's POV*
Chapter 48: Still Gianna.
Chapter 49: Rewrite the story.
Chapter 50: Love and Life.
Chapter 51: Love is.
Chapter 52: Being weak.
Chapter 53: Never too late.
Chapter 54: Under the rain.
Chapter 55: Life.
Chapter 57: Daddy who? Daddy? Who?
Chapter 58: Ligawan 101
Chapter 59: Family.
Chapter 60: Don't let history repeat itself.
Chapter 61: Happy ending don't exist.
Epilogue: The End
Author's note ♥
Special Chapter 1: Bestfriend
Special Chapter 2: She's special
Special Chapter 3: Gift of God
Special Chapter 4: At Two Ends

Chapter 56: Don't dwell on the past.

25.8K 225 41
By SweetReverie

Yey! Wala kami pasok! Kayo rin no? XD kaya eto, UD! hahaha.

Nakikigamit lang ako sa mga pinsan ko ng computer so kung di ko kayo masagot, sorry! Sira parin PC ko. -.-

anyway, thanks sa mga nag-add, nag-comment, vote and fan! Thanks talaga! :>

PM meh if anything. :D

**

*Nathan's POV*

Nahilamos ko yung kamay ko sa palad ko. I feel so tired. Physically and mentally tired. I'm tired of everything. If something bad happens to lolo and Daniel, I don't if I could take it. Even though Daniel is not my son; I've grown attached to him.

Yes. I know that he's not my son. I just found out about it when I was in New York. I've been receiving reports on how he's been doing in the hospital. I realized that he's not my son when his doctor told me his blood type. He's type O-. I'm type AB+. Gwen's type A-. Then, ta-da. I asked for a DNA test. Really, how will I produce a kid of my own with a different blood type? I should have done that years ago. I'm so stupid.

"You should take a rest." I looked up and saw lola Marian looking tired. "Di ka pa natulog ng maayos simula nung umuwi kayo 3 days ago."

I shook my head. "No, tita. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, tita. I'm ok." I assured. Tumango nalang sya tapos naupo sa tabi ko.

It's better this way. If I'm tired, I can't think of Gianna. My mind would be craving for rest instead.

"I know you're worried about your son and kuya Martin." lola Marian said. Then, she patted my shoulder assuringly. "But, they'll be ok."

Napayuko nalang ako at napasabunot ng buhok ko. "Tita, Daniel is-- Daniel is not my son."

"What do you mean he's not your son? Of course he's your son." lola Marian said exasparatedly.

"No, tita. He's not mine."

"Not yours? How could be that possible! Gwen said something happened between you and her!" lola Marian looked scandalised.

But before I can answer, Gwen came out of Daniel's room. "N-no. Nothing happened between us."

I stared at her quietly. I was taken aback by her sudden revelation.

"You..." lola Marian said slowly. "You lied... to us?"

Iniwas ni Gwen yung tingin nya. "I'm sorry, tita."

"Sorry? Sorry, Gwen? This is crazy! After all that you did, you'll tell us that you're sorry?" galit na sabi ni lola Marian kay Gwen. "You ruined Nathan's life, you've broken his family, you caused his and Gianna's child and you'll say sorry?" she stood up and hid her eyes behind her palm.

"Tita..." I tried to calm her up.

But lola Marian just held up her hand. "After all these years, didn't you even feel guilty for stealing Gianna's place in our home?"

"I did it for Daniel. For love!" cried Gwen.

It was too late for me to stop when tita Marian slapped Gwen on her face. "Love? Daniel?" shouted lola Marian. "You did it for yourself! You're just a selfish little brat who only knows how to relay on others! Now look at Daniel! He's sick with leukaemia! If that's karma, I guess it's striking you!"

Gwen held the part where lola Marian's hand landed. "You don't know what I've been through to make me do something horrible like that."

"I don't care what you've been through." lola Marian muttered angrily. "I don't care what happened in your past. But you should know, if you lost something, no matter how you love it, no matter how you care for it, you should know to move on and think forward! Don't go around making someone lost something because you lost something too!"

I stared at lola Marian. Maybe, just maybe, she's talking about herself. She's talking about her experience. When she lost her child and lolo Leo.

"Because that's what life is!" lola Marian continued as she starts to cry. "It's all about moving on! You shouldn't dwell on your past! You shouldn't stay down if you fell! No one's going to help you always! You should be the own helping yourself! You should stand on your own! Not forcing someone to help you!"

I stared hopelessly as Gwen falls into the floor. I sat beside her and hugged her. "That's enough, Gwen. Stop crying. You shouldn't act weak. Be strong for Daniel."

At that moment, she bursted crying on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, Nathan. I really am. I-I'm sorry. I-I know what I d-did i-is unf-forgiva-able but, I'm s-sorry."

I didn't answer but I let her cry. She's asking for forgiveness but, I just can't forgive her right now. All I could do was understand her. But, not forgive her.

Nung umupo si lola Marian sa upuan, napatingin kami bigla sa mga tumatakbong nurse at doctor. I stood up and pulled Gwen.

"What's happening, doc?" I asked Dr. Umeda.

He paused a little before entering the ICU room. "Daniel's heart has--"

"What happened to my son?!" Gwen gripped Dr. Umeda's hospital gown's collar.

"It stopped."

I felt Gwen collapse on the floor as my heart froze.

**

*3 years later*

I turned around and saw lolo Martin smiling and standing by the door of my car. "Everyone's waiting for you."

I smiled back at him and nodded.

"Cheer up." he added. "It's Daniel's 6th birthday. He'll be sad to see you like that."

I sighed and stared at the clear sky outside of window. After a few moments, I heard the door open felt lolo's hand on my shoulder. I turned and stared at him. His age lines were deeper than years ago. His hair was greyer. His face thinned up a bit. Suffering from sadness for years made him look older. But, I'm glad that he's still with me. After the incident 3 years ago, he was able to survive it. And the one who shot him was caught; it was the same person who killed my and Gianna's parents.

"Don't dwell on the past, Nathan. Understand?" smiled lolo Martin. "Now, let's go?"

I nodded then together with lolo Martin, we climbed down the car.

"Pagbalik natin, I have a surprise for you." chuckled lolo Martin.

I frowned. "Ano?"

He smiled mischievously. "Secret." then, he came over and took a white balloon from lola Marian and handed it to me.

"Tagal mo." reklamo ni lola Marian.

"Sorry."

She just smiled. "Daniel and Gwen were waiting for you."

I smiled then, kneeled down on the grass and lightened the candles that was standing in front of two graves; the graves of Daniel and Gwen.

"Happy birthday, Daniel." I said and let go of the white balloons then, together with lola Marian and lolo Martin, we offered our prayers.

I guess, death isn't a sad thing. Because, I think, this where Gwen and Daniel finally became happy. After all, no one will truly die as long as they live in someone's heart. I hope they're both happy wherever they are now.

I still remember that day. Shortly after announcing Daniel's death, Gwen followed him by stabbing her heart.

**

"Manang Beth?" I called as I climb down the stairs.

Kakatapos ko lang magbihis at ako po'y gutom na. But, what stole my attention was the kid that was playing toy cars on the floor. Baka bisita ni lolo.

Tuluyan na akong bumaba ng hagdan tapos lumapit sa bata. He looks like he's around 2 to 3 years old. I can't help but smile when I saw his two-teethed smile.

"Hello, kid." I greeted him.

He grinned at me then waved. "Eyow!"

I chuckled when I heard his reply. Kids are really cute, aren't they? "Nasan mama mo?"

"Mama? Mama!" he smiled again then held up his two arms like he's asking to be carried. "Mama there! With yoyo!"

Yoyo? Must be lolo. "Lolo? With lolo?"

"Uh-huh!" he nodded enthusiastically. "Carry 'Yan!"

Yan? Who's that? Must be him. English speaking pa. Nice. I smiled then reached for him. Whoa! He's a bit heavy, huh. But, he's a handsome kid. Sabagay, usually pag bata, cute.

"What's your name?" tanong ko. "Yan?"

He smiled and patted his stomach. "Gi-an."

"Gian?"

"Uh-huh!" he giggled again. "Gian wants to ride a horse."

"We don't have a horse." natatawa kong sabi.

"Well, piggy-back me! Like daddy!" Gian made a face.

I smiled and nodded. "Ok, ok." then, binababa ko sya at naupo ako para maka-akyat sya sa likod ko.

He laughed and cheered. I like the way he laughs. Same as Gianna. The thought of Gianna made me a bit sad but, when I felt Gian climbing on my back, I can't help but be cheered up.

"Hold on tight, ok?" I told him.

"'Kay." he giggled.

I smiled. Then, holding him tight, we slowly ran around the living room. Napapasabay nalang ako sa malakas na tawa ni Gian. After a few circles, huminto muna ako at naupo sa sahig. Nakakapagod kaya ang tumakbo.

"Yiih! Why?" complained Gian. "More!"

I smiled and messed his hair up. "Let me take a rest for a bit."

"'kay!" he nodded. Then, he turned his attention to the toys that he was playing before.

I stared at watched him. I don't know why but watching him makes me happy. It's really weird.

"Gian?" a voice behind me called. I turned around to see whoever it was but froze.

Gian looked up and grinned. "Mama!" he called then, he stood up and ran...

To Gianna's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 548 46
Some fantasy stories begin with unforseen dreams. And then one day, nagising na lamang siya na nasa ibang mundo na siya. Louis Margarita Del Alfonso...
176K 3.7K 16
Dahil lang sa pakikinig ng usapan, naituro siya bilang ama nang dinadala ni Aviah Alvarez na anak ng gobernador. Alam naman niyang kakaiba siya dahil...
861K 11.8K 60
{A gangster love story} Amanda is a quite simple girl but she is bullied by her classmates. Then she met unexpectedly the gangster prince named Kyle...
576K 18.2K 63
Paano kung nalaman mo ang totoong pagkatao ng mahal mo? Magagawa mo pa ba syang tanggapin? A lot of revelations will be revealed. This is the book 2...