Super Bad (Completed 2013)

By 3pointt14

Ranked #1 in Action, #1 Adventure, #2 in Sci Fi "Whatever you do, don't let your blood run cold." "And if it... More

‡ Chapter 1 ‡
‡ Chapter 2 ‡
‡ Chapter 3 ‡
‡ Chapter 4 ‡
‡ Chapter 5 ‡
‡ Chapter 6 ‡
‡ Chapter 6.5 ‡
‡ Chapter 7 ‡
‡ Chapter 8 ‡
‡ Chapter 8.5 ‡
‡ Chapter 9 ‡
‡ Chapter 10 ‡
‡ Chapter 11 ‡
‡ Chapter 11.5 ‡
‡ Chapter 12 ‡
‡ Chapter 13 ‡
‡ Chapter 14 ‡
‡ Chapter 15 ‡
‡ Chapter 16 ‡
‡ Chapter 17 ‡
‡ Chapter 18 ‡
‡ Chapter 19 ‡
‡ Chapter 20 ‡
‡ Chapter 21 ‡
‡ Chapter 21.3 ‡
‡ Chapter 21.5 ‡
‡ Chapter 22 ‡
‡ Chapter 23 ‡
‡ Chapter 24 ‡
‡ Chapter 26 ‡
‡ Chapter 27 ‡
‡ Chapter 28 ‡
‡ Chapter 29 ‡
‡ Chapter 30 ‡
‡ Chapter 31 ‡
‡ Chapter 32 ‡
‡ Chapter 33 ‡
‡ Chapter 34 ‡
‡ Chapter OH MY GOD ‡
BIG BIG BIG NEWS

‡ Chapter 25 ‡

34.9K 2K 2.1K
By 3pointt14

Hala gals! I’m currently on a plane to London, England and I’m fairly disappointed that there aren’t any screens to watch movies.  I guess that’s good for you since that means I get to work on this chapter for 7 hours straight. Woop woop. 

THIS CHAPTER HAS a bit of all genres so times will get serious (depending on my mood tbh) and others won’t be.  Enjoy! <3

Fun fact: Listening to the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack. I watched it in theatres last night. I WAS DYING. BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

#IAmGroot

#TeamRocket

(Rocket is by far my fave person. Quotes of the movie: ‘Okay. I’m standing up. Happy now? We’re all standing...like a bunch of jack ass’s.’ XD ‘...And I need that guys leg’ XD)

AND THE GREEN CHIC WHOSE NAME ESCAPES ME. Line I’m forever using: *he slowly leans in and they’re about to kiss* *she puts knife to his throat* *says something how she won’t be like the other girls he bangs and how “I will not be under your pelvіc sorcery”*

NOW OBSESSED WITH THE MOVIE’S SOUNDTRACK ALBUM!!

PLEASE VOTE!!

+NOT EDITED++

I slapped that mother fucker. Hard. 

His face wiping to the side blossomed such amusement and it was terribly hard to conceal my grin. 

Until his face wobbled back to normal. And he was smiling. 

Faltering grin now activated. 

“I missed you,” he laughed. Yes. Laughed.

White hot anger ripped in my chest and I caught my fists clutching his black shirt.  “Don’t you dare say that.” 

“I missed you,” he repeated softly. 

I disgustingly released his shirt and sneered, “You’re so full of crap.”  I would’ve attempted to walk away but he was pinning me to the ground. 

Scratch that. No—I would have attempted to kill him.  Wasn’t that what I was supposed to be doing? 

I snapped out of my thoughts to feel his warm hands under my cold cheeks, lightly brushing a thumb over.  “I’m sorry,” he whispered, sincerely. 

I tapped my chin and looked around.  “Wait.  I think I smell bull.  Oh—and what’s that?  Shit too?!” 

He caught my hand and caressed the palm, triggering a mixture of excitement and pure horror.  “Darling...”

“Stop calling me that!”  I ripped my hand off, firing a death glare.  “It’s already insulting how you decided to visit and not kill me!” 

“I try my best,” he smirked.

“Enough!” I said.  “Just leave before I fucking murder you!” 

“Alright,” he said, that magical smile remaining.  “’Till we meet again, darling.”  He then leaned over, swopped in for a butterfly kiss that had my toes curl and rolled off.  The moment he was running, I sat up but he was already near the edge of the loading deck. 

“You can’t use that cliché line! That’s not right!” I shouted pathetically. 

I kid you not, the man turned his head and winked before leaping off the plane.  

My heart skipped a beat and I immediately rushed to the border, tittering to a halt to find him with his arms spread, the gravity bracelets easing him down.  A plane swooped him up on his descent and the clouds devoured his existence, as if he were never here.  

I wish he were never here. 

My gaze rested on the clouds below, shooting tingles to my wiggling feet at the big drop.  I could end this.  I could end this all now.  Just one step. 

A hand snatched me from behind and I grasped their wrist, twisting them to lean them over the aircraft, their arms against their back. 

“Wildcat!” wheezed Romane, blond hair flying up. 

My eyes amplified and I yanked him backwards, having us stumble.  “Sorry, sorry.”  I crazily shook my head.  “I didn’t know—”

“What are you doing here?!” he cried out.  Fury was written across his features, creases of his forehead meeting.  “I told you to get some rest!”

I opened my mouth to tell him about Levi, but what came out was, “I wanted to sit on the edge.” 

He was yelling now.  “On the edge of the moving plane?!” 

“I-I—” My expression darkened.  “Yes. On the edge of the plane.  Problem?” 

“Yes! I would rather not have you die.”  His burning gaze dropped to the lump in my pants.  “What is that?

Heat streamed to my neck and I gathered Levi must have stuffed the gun in my pants while I was under his spell.  “It’s...” 

His feet madly tapped.  “It’s what?!” 

“My erectіon,” I said.

The man turned whiter than Edward Cullen humpіng a polar bear.  “Your...what?  But how?”

“Clouds turn me on.”

Shock delivered a smack to his face.  “...Clouds.  Turn you. On.”

“Yes,” I snapped.  “They do.  Clouds give me erectіons. Is that another problem?”

He stuttered, “H-how is that—don’t you mean you’re...wet?”

“No. I get dry,” I said blankly. 

He made circular motions in his temples.  “Just go get ready.  We’re leaving soon.”

“Good idea,” I muttered and hurried away before I blurted other nonsense. 

Entering the plane, I realized it was a good idea not to tell Romane about Levi’s visit.  It would only cause him more stress, questioning how and where he snuck in, and especially another ‘I hate Levi, blah, blah, blah’ rant. 

Which I wouldn’t mind hearing since I despise that sly bastard.  My mind visiting the burning hatred for that man produced thicker veins across my knuckles.  I voiced my thoughts into hushed profanity, sickened by Levi’s actions.

“He never misses,” I rambled.  “Of course he never misses.  You really thought Levi would kill you?  Stupid, stupid girl Jess.  He was mocking you—teasing you—giving a taste of the pain he wished to inflict.  He put a bullet through me to give a message.  How he could have killed me—right there and centre, ending my misery and anxiety—but instead wanted me to feel the pain; allowed my arm to hurt, to have me vulnerable and confused like his dog, have me pathetic under his words, to have me weakened when I recognize my mistake of not killing him, and to most of all, have me live on to believe he’s torturing me a little longer; thinking I have hope to survive and escape him, where really he could appear at any moment and end me."

Levi had me.  He controlled me.  Had me under that unknown spell outside.  I should have murdered him.  But he had me. 

Had me.

I was okay now.

So far.

If Levi thought we were one big happy family, at least he was right about one thing.  I took out the 212, stroking my fingers along the golden embroidery and metal. This was my baby.  And my baby and I, were gonna kick daddy’s ass.     

+++

I was surprised the uniforms weren’t white.  Smoothing down the opaque latex jumpsuit, I scooped up my bulky hair into a ponytail and met Romane in the silent lobby. 

A line of identically dressed soldiers stared ahead, blank expressions making them seem robotic.  Large helmets covered their heads, only the eyes visible through orange tint.  Romane stood in the front, inspecting each member with that cold gaze I first feared.  Now it simply enlightened me. 

“Romane, turn that frown upside down!” I crooned sweetly. 

His made a serious Poker Face that could shame Lady Gaga.  “Do not test me, wildcat.  Get in line.” 

Mimicking his voice, I stood at the end, copying the other soldiers.  As Romane started to lead this little marching band through the hallway, the masked soldier in front of me snickered, “Wildcat?  He calls you wildcat?”

“Clamp it,” I hissed. 

His snicker turned into a wide grin, it visible from behind.  “Okay, wildcat.  I oughta be quite for the mission right? Getcha head in the game.”

I started stepping on the heels of his feet, thinking it’d annoy him but it mainly amused him.  “Quit it,” I said.  His smile almost bugged me as much as Levi’s.  Almost. 

“Before the mission, do you think I should ask everyone to do a cheer?  You know, we'd do the whole, ‘What team?  Wildcats!  What team? Wildcats! What team? Wildcats!’”  My glare sent his shoulders shaking in deep laughter. 

“I’m not finding humour in this,” I scowled, shoving him forward.  The soldier was laughing harder.

“C’mon.  Okay.”  He inhaled a long breath and said, “I’ll stop.  We have to collaborate our strengths during Romane’s mission since we’re alllllllll in this together,” he sang in the finish.

“You fu—”

“To bad you didn’t look like Vanessa Hudgens or this would be perfect.”

“You—”

The marching line stopped and I bumped straight into the solider, his grin still there.  Romane tilted his head, viewing us with a stern glare.  “What’s going on back there?” 

“Friendship,” the soldier joked.  “Sir, it’s the start of something new!” 

“I don’t feel right to be here with you,” I concluded quietly. 

Romane told him to shut the hell up and then continued walking, clearly on a tight schedule and didn’t have the time to lecture. 

“Look what you did!” the soldier said, lifting one wild arm.  “You’re upsetting Troy Bolton!” 

Luckily, we boarded a jet a few minutes later.  When everyone had their gear on and the door was open, guess who I pushed out? 

Except before I pushed them to their beautiful death, they took off their mask and suddenly, the whole world spun. 

"H-How?" 

+++
No more spoilers of what’s going to be in the next chapter because it seems I’m a liar. This wasn’t the action, badass chapter I was supposed to write but I really wanted to include the High School Musical references xD After all your comments that cracked me up, I just had to. 

Besides, here at my new life in London, England, I’m in a cheery mood that shouldn’t be interrupted by blood, gore and death. 

Short chapter but like I said, I’m busy with gorgeous European boys and Oxford Street. Whoops.

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel where I’ll be doing Wattpad Book Reviews and DIY clothing/bed decor (go to the link in my profile).

Hoping for #1 in Action and Adventure and 1M before 30 parts!

What was your favourite HSM reference? Who was your fave HSM character? Who’s your fave character in Guardians of the Galaxy (Did I tell you I was obsessed with the soundtrack, the movie and officially 70s music?)

GOAL for chapter:

300 Votes

300 comments

Got a banner for WLAH? Send the link and I'll use it all! This one is my fav so far. It shows Jess's teen side if you get me.

PLEASE VOTE! MORE VOTES = FASTER UPDATES. IT’S 1 VOTE PER DAY

Thanks for reading! Xo j_street

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Solacium By Anna

Science Fiction

197K 11K 54
What do you do when a tall, unreasonably attractive alien crash lands in front of you? You shoot him of course. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── It's been...
3.1K 826 18
Impressive rank - #61 out of 15.7k (Unique) The countries where you all live is filled with dirty politics, corruption, sadness but also you all must...
24 0 1
Snakeskin McMurtry was a deadly gunfighter who hated killing. The last thing he wanted was trouble, but trouble always seemed to find him. Whether it...
396K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...