Wet Dreams | BTS x Male Reade...

By -AngelIzu-

"Want to come over and watch porn on my flat screen tv?" "The hell? We live in the same dorm." "So? Are you... More

โ˜†
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
closure

Chapter Eleven

5.9K 179 115
By -AngelIzu-

YOUR POV

"Mhm, I thought so." I whispered, taking a seat across from the males who were awaiting my presence patiently. I tried to allow myself to feel at ease, but when you're basking in someone's superior authority of the situation...

You just don't know what to do.

It's like when you get scolded by your mom when you get bad grades on your report card, and you know that you haven't been trying, either. "I'm glad that you're being a lot more cooperative than before. You did make it rather difficult for us to find you, [M/N]." Namjoon fakes a small sigh of sadness. But it was obviously countered by smirk plastered on everyone's face, trying to upset me.

Trying to make me fear them.

But I didn't fear them.

I was far gone with the term 'fear'.

I scoffed, turning my head away from them as I acknowledged, "But in the end, it is rather hard to get you guys off of my rear end. For a minute, I just wanted to steer clear from all the drama you guys continue to... 'Enlighten' me with."

Jimin stifled out a chuckle, causing me to grin devilishly, "See, even he agrees with me." Namjoon shot a glare at Jimin, causing him to immediately stop with his actions, standing as stiff as a board.

"Look, let's be honest here. I know you randomly didn't just find me, you must had implemented something inside of me, or something on me when I didn't notice. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't have been able to finally find me. At least, not that fast for the matter." I stated, facing their stunned faces, some amused even.

"I didn't think that you'd notice." Jungkook murmured, shyly hiding his face. "Oh, you didn't do it, it was Taehyung, when we were in the nurse's office. I didn't think about it until now, but you were really trying to get to implant the device in me, while I was horrified with fear." I assumed, still feeling uncomfortable a moment out the subject.

But in spite of that, made my confidence rise due to Taehyung's face turning pale. "I told you I wasn't stupid, but you guys continue to underestimate my level of intelligence and integrity." I justified, not caring for the matter about what I say.

"Besides, I'm leaving soon, hopefully, I mean. I already submitted a file of complaint to the office." I remarked, finishing my gigantic rant. Obviously, the tension was deep, and still managing to rise as Namjoon released a throaty laugh, truly enjoying the moment.

"What's so funny?" I glared at the male, suspicious of their intentions. Namjoon continued to laugh, along with the other males. "So-Hyung is dead, darling." Jin taunted me, with a smile on his face.

"He c-can't be dead, unless you..." My blood ran cold as I various scenarios ran through my head of what I should do. Namjoon signaled Suga to approach me, with a picture of So-Hyung's dead body, with the gun in hand. I gagged, trying not to throw up on the spot, seeing the pieces of blood and brain that were splattered on the other side of the window.

His lifeless eyes reflected off of the camera, and his face... You could feel the amount of pressure from the tense moment. "Suicide. He killed himsel-" "LIES!" I shouted, stepping away from all seven of them. "Y-you murderers! How could you!?" I stammered as Hoseok began to slowly walk toward me.

"Hell no!" I barked, running out of the dorms, banging my body against the door. That's it, they were planning on killing me at the moment I was vulnerable. "[M/N], come here." Namjoon growled, moving Hoseok out of the way, and coming closer to me. I stared at him, suggesting his offer.

Maybe... Patience is key, I have to be patient with my escape. I took a deep breath, striding up to the peach blonde haired male. "Good boy... Jin, place him in his new room. We forgot to show it to him." I rolled my eyes in pure disgust.

"Yes Namjoon." Jin replied, gently grabbing my wrist ss he guided me to a door in the middle of the hallway. I close my eyes in fear, awaiting myself to be thrown down a long alley of stairs, but I was far wrong.

The room was nicely painted with pretty shades of yellow and white spread across the room, a nice king size bed, a nice walk-in closet, and a built in bathroom in my room. Decorations were rather cute, and modern at the same time. "Get changed into some clothes, darling
We wanted to discuss the plan over dinner."

I nodded, walking into the room as he slowly closed the door from behind me. "Wow, I thought that I would be in a dungeon." I giggled, looking inside the closet to find a nice semi-formal outfit.

The outfit above is yours! ^♡》

I pulled out the outfit and changed my clothes, feeling satisfied with my choice as I fixed my hair and left my closet, only to see Jimin leaning on the doorframe of the door. "Hey, kitten, what a very well-fitting outfit you've chose." Jimin purred, causing me to become rather flustered by his compliment.

"Thanks... Shouldn't you be getting ready, Jimin?" I asked, peering over the mirror side to take a glance at the blonde haired vixen. His plump lips curled into a form of a smile, rather astonished. "You're right, but I figured that I would require your assistance to get changed."

"W-what!?" I squeaked, moving away from the mirror to take a stance back. "Excuse me, but aren't you old enough to take care of yourself!?" I accused, pointing my finger sharply at the grinning male. "Yes, but you are older than Jungkook-ah. And that's old enough for me, kitten."

He handed me his nicely folded pile of clothes. I groaned, giving in to his pouts, and short reply of whimpers. "Fine, just sit down for me while I change your shirt, BUT you're pants are your own problem!" Walking up to Jimin, I sat in front of him, slowly taking off his white t-shirt.

I stared at Jimin's built body. Maybe be a little too long, but hey, who could blame a guy? "Focus, [M/N], we don't have much time?" Jimin whispered my name into my ear, with a slurred tone in his voice that drove me wild.

God, his voice.

I shook unusually weird thoughts in my head, and I began to button up his black short sleeve dress shirt, so a little decent amount of muscle in his arms. "Aren't you gonna help me with my bottoms?" Jimin questioned, with a gaze of lust, and looking directly at me. "I guess you're gonna have to find a way to change yourself." I taunted, making my way to leave my room, but Jimin pulled me back, causing me to land back on the plush bed.

Aggravated, I tried to move away from the male, but he forcefully held my wrists above my head, disabling me to move. "Jimin, get off of me this instance before I-" I struggled to move until I felt his soft, plump lips intoxicate my once each other's collided. The feeling around us became sensual as I leaned my body closer to his as the kiss drove me wild.

I was about to pounce on the male, but I managed to contain myself as I murmured into the kiss, "W-we should stop, Jimin... We could get in trouble, a-and doing this with y-you- I'm not thinking straightly." Jimin traced my jawline, staring deeply into my eyes as he continued to urge me to go further.

Jimin continued to kiss me as he pressed our bodies together, beginning to grind onto me. Jimin slid his pink muscle into my mouth, entangling our tongues with each others. He sat on top of me, right next to my member. He licked his lips in satisfaction as he slowly undid my buckle. "J-Jimin..." I said, with my voice barely above a whisper. A blush began to get worse as it continued to spread throughout my body. 

This was wrong...

Jimin messed with my member by teasingly pulling down the strap with his teeth. Once it was fully released, his eyes fixated on mine as he did a long, teasing lick down my shaft. I whimpered, turning my head to the side as my breathing hitched. I laid a hand on my forehead, shielding myself from the sinful sight.

But it felt so right...

"C'mon, [M/N], just a little fun with me, and you'll never regret it~"

Oh boy, what will you do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.9K 49
แต—แตƒแต‰แตแต’แต’แต [Completed; include some smut bonus] โ ๐–ช๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‰! ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ- โž โ ๐–ฎ๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—? โž โ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
48.4K 2.1K 43
โWould my dick fit into your holes?โž ยฉ Namjoonaahhh 2023โœ“ Cover by @meha-k Started - Fri Sep 8, 2023. Ended - Tue Feb 13, 2024 with 13K views. #4 in...
570K 33.3K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
52.4K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...