Nothing To Give But Love (A M...

By michaelslover

19 year-old Alondra Cade didn't start out being homeless. The tragic death of her parents left her all alone... More

Chapter 1- Rainy Day
Chapter 2- He Came Back
Chapter 3- Identities Revealed
Chapter 4- Heartbreak and Happiness
Chapter 5- Good Morning
Chapter 6- Neverland
Chapter 7- The Ride of Love
Chapter 8- Fairy Tale
Chapter 9- Out In Town
Chapter 10- He Makes Me Feel..
Chapter 11- Kids
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13- Right or Wrong
Chapter 14- It's A Date
Chapter 15- Night on the Roof
Chapter 16- Trust
Chapter 17- Let Me Love You
Chapter 18- New and Old Faces
Chapter 19- Over and Done
Chapter 20- Be Mine
Chapter 21- First Day
Chapter 22- Busted
Chapter 23- I Promise
Chapter 24- A Couple Forevers
Chapter 25- Party
Chapter 26- Jealousy
Chapter 27- Let It Go
Chapter 28- Children
Chapter 29- Baby
Chapter 30- Suprise
Chapter 31- Magic
Chapter 32- Should I Know?
Chapter 33- Getting Back
Chapter 34- Arrival
Chapter 35- Another Round
Chapter 36- Good Start
Chapter 37- Cut Short
Chapter 38- Don't Hold Back
Chapter 39- Loving You
Chapter 40- At The Hospital
Chapter 42- Confused
Chapter 43- Defiance
Chapter 44- Slowly Dying
Chapter 45- Heartache
Chapter 46- Past Love
Chapter 47- Turning Away
Chapter 48- Come Go With Me
Chapter 49- The Red Carpet
Chapter 50- Drama, Drama, and More Drama
Chapter 51- Child?
Chapter 52- Believe It
Chapter 53- Heaven Knows
Chapter 54- Breakfast
Chapter 55- Unconditionally
Chapter 56- All Over
Chapter 57- Why?
Chapter 58- Baby Blues
Chapter 59- Peace
Chapter 60- Time Is On My Side
Chapter 61- Perfect
Chapter 62- Suspicion
Chapter 63- Always On My Mind
Chapter 64- Wrong Idea
Chapter 65- Poison
Chapter 66- Changes
Chapter 67- Your Day
Chapter 68- Mrs. Jackson?
Chapter 69- Through It All
Chapter 70- The End of the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 41- Dangerous

11.1K 351 341
By michaelslover

Chapter 41

There is definitely something up with Michael. Bill picked us up with the limo, and now we're on the way to LaToya's house.

Michael looks like he's done wrong. But what wrong could he have done? All he's done is visit his injured sister in the hospital, and now going to carry out a favor for her. If anything, he's doing good.

I look over at him and ask, "Baby, what's the problem?"

He quickly shakes his head. "I'm fine."

This is what annoys me. He gets upset when I hide things from him, but he does the same to me!

"Would you just tell me?"

He hesitates. Why? Is there a lot that he's concealing?

"I'll tell you soon. I'm just not ready."

I sigh in irritation. There is absolutely nothing that I haven't told him. I've spilled my whole heart to him, and yet he still can't tell me what's bothering him. I could help.

I turn my head and gaze out of the window.

"Are you mad at me?" I hear him ask.

"No."

And that's the last word that's spoken in the car. The rest of the ride is silent.

--

It's a long thirty minute ride when there is no conversation. My boyfriend is being distant with me, and he is literally the only person I have. It hurts.

The limo halts in front of the house. Michael opens the door for me and takes my hand.

He knocks three times on the door. It opens after some time.

An older man opens the door. Not too old, but definitely much older than I'm sure LaToya is.

"LaToya sent me here to grab something."

"Not even a hey to your friend?" the man asks, stepping aside for Michael and me to come inside.

"We aren't friends Jack."

So this is Jack.

Not to be rude, but this is LaToya's fiancé? Not that I know her, but I really wouldn't expect her to be with him.

"Sure we are! Your sister and I are in love, so we should get along." He says.

"I know love, and you both aren't in it." I can't understand why his voice is so harsh. I don't think it's right to judge LaToya's relationship like that.

I follow Michael up a set of wooden steps.

"Don't you think what you said back there was a little harsh?" I question.

"You would think so, because you don't know what's really happening." He answers as we walk into a bedroom.

"Then why don't you tell me?" I say, exasperated.

He stalls, sauntering over to the bed and picking up a stuffed animal that looks quite old. Then he meets my eyes. He looks almost helpless.

"Alondra, Jack is.."

But he is cut off as the door to the bedroom flies open.

"Turn around!" A deep voice orders as our backs were toward it.

Michael takes me into his protective arms and spins around to face Jack pointing a handgun at us.

Fear does not come close to describing what I feel. I sense that even Michael is slightly shaking.

"Woah, Jack! Put that thing down!"

"One more word and I'll shoot." He threatens. "Luis, get in here!" He screeches, still with the gun toward us.

Luis? Oh please, let it not be the dreadful one that terrorized me that night. I squeeze my eyes shut as my trembling increases.

My pleads aren't answered as that same demon walks into the room. As he sets his eyes on me, a smile slips onto his lips but doesn't meet his eyes, his deep dark eyes.

"Princess! Nice seeing you again," He says, keeping up that smile.

"Don't you dare call me that Luis," I say in an ill-behaved tone of voice.

"Wait a second," Michael breaks in, "you know him?"

I sigh, wanting to look at him but scared to move, still staring down the barrel of the gun.

"Yes, me and your precious girlfriend are good friends, and I work for Jack."

He looks like he's about to say more but Jack stops him.

"Glad we are all aquatinted. Now," He declares, turning to Michael, "I have the great honor of shooting the King of Pop himself. Unless..."

"What on earth do you want?" He asks, almost desperately.

"Money."

"This is pathetic! Taking me and my girlfriend hostage for this? Jack, your LaToya's manager! Don't act like you've never seen a fifty dollar bill."

"But you see Michael, the only reason I'm with your sweet sister is to get closer to you. Alondra was supposed to do the job for us, but she failed. So, give me the money now, and your lovely girl will remain untouched."

"What?!" Michael sounds so confused. I'll be having to do a lot of explaining after this nightmare is over.

Will this nightmare ever end?

"You are not doing anything to her." He spits, his grip tightening around me.

It all happens so fast. Before anything can be comprehended, I'm torn away from Michael and grabbed by Luis. He has a death hold around me, and now Jack has the gun against the side of Michael's head.

"Don't hurt him!" I wail before Luis's hand is atop my mouth. I bite down hard on it and he groans.

"You bitch!" He bellows as I crunch his foot under mine.

My vision is clouded with tears as he slams me against the wall.

"Keep your hands off of her! Or I swear you'll regret it," Michael yells.

"It doesn't have to be like this... just give me what I want. Money."

"Will you then leave us alone?" He asks.

"Yeah sure," Jack waves him off. "Now, me and Mike are going to talk business. You just wait here with Luis," he says to me.

"No! Let me go with you, you're going to hurt him!" The gun is still right next to his head.

I then see Michael's phone slip out of his pocket and drop to the carpet soundlessly. One ounce of hope enters me, but it can only stay alive if I can get my hands on it. I could call for help.

"What makes you think I won't hurt you?" Luis asks, his black eyes peering at me. I look down and see a firearm tucked in his waistband, and my heart fleets.

He's right. I don't know if he will hurt me. Jack then prods Michael with the pistol in his back as he walks to another room.

"But you know, you're right. I don't want to hurt you. You're a beautiful girl you know."

His comment makes me cringe, and tears pour down my face.

"Don't cry.. I can make you feel better." He says, "Come with me."

I'm about to go with him, seeing that I have no other option but then remember Michael's phone laying on the ground, waiting for my hand to grasp it. I have to think quick.

"Wait," I say, trying to push the horror out of my voice, "I need to use the bathroom."

I force myself not to look over at the phone, or Luis will notice.

"I can't let you." He says, but I hear delay in his voice.

"Please. I've been holding it for hours now." I lie, hoping it sounds believable.

Moments pass, then he grants me my wish. "Alright. But you better hurry in there, because I'll barge in after a while."

"Thanks." I swiftly turn around and rush toward the bathroom. Faking to trip over my feet, I fall to the ground next to the phone and inch my hand out to grab the phone and hide it under my tank top.

"You okay?" Luis comes over to help me up.

"I'm fine!" I reject his hand.

I won't forget how he just tried to hurt me, and now he's trying to change his attitude.

I quickly walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me, only to find that there isn't a lock. I pull out the phone and lean against the door to act as a barrier between me and the dangers that lie outside it.

My fingers shake terribly as I punch in Bill's phone number. It rings once before his perturbed voice fills the bathroom.

"Where having you guys been? Im about to go in there!"

"Bill please! Shut up and listen to me! You need to call the police."

I'm fast to explain to him the dangerous happening that are taking place. I can't even assure him that Michael is okay, because I don't have a clue.

"Okay, James is calling the police. Try to stay on the line with me until they come."

"I don't think I can Bill. I'm actually.." The loud bangs against the door paralyze me in fear, and I jump over to the toilet seat.

"Alondra, who the hell are you talking to?!" Luis screams.

"Uhm.. it's my grunting! I had a burrito earlier!" I yell back.

I risk putting the phone back up to my ear.

"I need to go Bill. He might hurt me."

Just then, the door opens and I click to end the call and slip the phone in the back pocket of my shorts.

"You don't just open the door! You're lucky I'm done in there." I breeze past Luis, hoping he didn't see the cell phone.

He follows me. "It sounded like you were talking to someone."

"Well I wasn't." I snap. I can't believe my luck.

"Sorry... but like I said, I want to make you feel better."

"The only way I'll feel better is if you let me and Michael go." I say.

Without a word, he grabs my forearm and pulls me toward a bedroom. I try to fight but he shoves me onto the bed.

"If you don't fight it, this will go smoothly." He says. What is that in his eyes? Lust? It can't be.

His hand moves up to pull my tank top strap down.

"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful?" He says, but I instantly smack his hand away and pull up my strap.

"Don't touch me! You can't do this to me!" I scream and he pushes me, my back coming in contact with the bed as he got on top of me.

I thrash and flail, screeching, hoping someone can come to my rescue.

Then, the door crashes in and there stands Michael. He looks beat up, I can catch a glimpse of him as Luis moves out of the way.

"Get off of her." Michael's voice sounds deadly, and he unexpectedly pulls out a gun.

"Where'd you get that?" Luis asks in a panicked tone.

"I said get off of her!" He leaves my body alone and lifts his hands up. Could he have forgotten that the too has a weapon?

"You won't shoot me," he says with a sneer.

I notice Michael is gripping the gun, one that looks like Jack's, with both hands. Where is Jack?

Just then, police sirens fill the air, blaring loudly. Troopers barge in each room, and Luis is taken away. I hear Jack shouting and get up off the bed and run toward the door, Michael on my heels.

I see them being pushed into cop cars and driven away. The police chief comes and questions us and then they all go back to the police station. It all happens so fast to me, I wish it didn't happen at all.

I turn to Michael and hug him tightly, not even knowing what happened to him the whole time. Do I even want to know? I shake my head and burst into fresh tears.

"Oh baby, did he hurt you?" He asks me.

I take note that this is the first time he's called me baby, and it makes my body shiver.

"I'm fine." I answer, not believing myself.

How could this day have gone so wrong? Michael scoops me up and we walk toward the limo that's still in the same place.

Bill and James throw questions at us, left, right and center. After a while, I stop answering.

I just want to curl up and erase all of the memories of pain and danger in my life.

--

Chapter 40!

What's a fanfic without a little thrill? I hope you guys liked it! I want your thoughts! Everything will be explained in the next chapters... I promise!!

Vote

Comment

Share

~Joy ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.2K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...
10.2K 274 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...
34.8K 1.1K 18
"Michael I don't think this was right. I am a married woman." "Yeah to a man that doesn't love you, let me love you!!" Lena Waters had just moved int...
5K 133 25
[Michael Jackson looks is in Bad era (late 1986 - 1987) but in present time] Alondra Sanchez is a 15 year old islander girl from the island of Greenb...