MJ Fantasy- Traveling Soldier

By NeverToBeForgottenMJ

Alice, a 16 year old girl, has to deal with feelings that are exposed after she meets a strange, but intrigui... More

Traveling Soldier
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28

Ch. 3

71 5 1
By NeverToBeForgottenMJ

.

.

I lay in Michael’s arms watching the waves hit our feet.

This is perfect. I want to freeze time and stay here forever. I don’t want Michael to leave. I want him to stay with me and we can live a happy life. I smile up at him, he looks down at me and brushes my hair out of my face. “Your so beautiful.” He whispers, kissing my forehead.

“I’m not half as gorgeous as you are.” I tell him giggling silently.

He shakes his head, “You win by far.” I roll on top of him and kiss his lips gently, his hands coming to grip my hips.

After a while something starts ringing and we pull apart. I look at Micgael, an eyebrow raised in question. “I think that’s your phone.” He says pointing towards my pants. I look over and see someone is calling me. Oh shit!

I jump off Michael and crawl to my pants, grabbing my phone. It’s Edward. Oh gosh.. it’s 7 o’clock!! Damn it!

I answer it hesitantly, “Hello.”

“Ali, where are you! We’ve been calling you for over an hour.” My brother’s concerned voice shouts through the phone. It’s loud enough to where Michael can hear and gives me an apologetic look.  

“Um… I was busy. I took an extra shift at the diner. I’ll be home in about 45 minutes. Bye Eddie!” I rush him off the phone.

“Wait Alice, no-“ I hang up on him and lean back into Michael’s arm.

“Did I get you in trouble?” He asks innocently.

“No, I got myself in trouble. It wasn’t your fault.” I tell him and to prove it, I place a soft lingering kiss on his lips to show him I’m not mad. When the kiss is over, sighing, I get up to put my shirt and pants back on. Michael stands as he pulls his shirt over his head. “I’ve got to go.” I tell him turning around to face him.

“Yeah me too. I have to get ready to leave.” I frown at him. He laughs at my expression then pulls me in a hug. “Why do you have that long face for?”

“Because I just met you and you have to go away.” I tell, staring up at him sadly.

“It’s not a goodbye. It’s a see you later because I am definitely…" Michael dips down to peck my lips, "definitely coming back here again to see you.”

I reach into his back pocket and pull out his phone. As I dial my number, email address and anything he would need to contact me, I quickly hand him my phone.

We exchange phones back to their owners when we're done. I get pulled into a huge hug shortly after. I don’t want to start crying. So I better clear out while I can. I look into Michael’s eyes, “What time is your bus arriving?” I whisper getting closer.

“7 a.m.”

I start thinking. I have to see him again before he leaves. To hold on to a piece of him. “Meet me at the diner at 5 a.m. Okay?”

He smiles at me, “Alright, I’ll be there.”

Michael’s so tall I have to go on my tippy toes to kiss him. He cups my face as he leans into the kiss. Now I’m in danger of crying. I’m gonna miss him so much! We pull away and I shed a tear. “Don’t cry.” Michael says wiping the tear away.

“I don’t want to say goodbye. I just met you! I’m gonna miss you.”

He smiles at me, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I nod my head. Giving me one final kiss, we pull away and I take that time to turn around and walk away. I can feel Michael watching me until I hit the parking lot. I cant wait til I see him tomorrow.

.

.

.

I sneak into my house at exactly 7:45. I hope my parents aren’t angry. I specifically told them I wouldn’t be late. I run towards the stairs and take the first step when I hear his voice behind me.

“Where were you?” I sigh. So much for not getting caught.

I turn around to face Emmett, “Hey Emmie..” I walk up to him. “So how much trouble am I in?”

Emmett shrugs, “I don’t know. Mom and dad aren’t home.” I sigh in relief. Good, then that means they don’t know I was late.

“Oh thank God! So only you and Edward know?” Emmet nods and crosses his arms over his chest. Rolling my eyes I brace myself for whatever is coming to me. “Okay, so what is it this time? Laundry for a month? Homework for a week? What?” Emmett smiles at me and brings me into the living room.

“Nah, you just have to tell us where you were this past hour. And dont say you were at work because went to go pick you at 5 o’clock when you didn’t come home.”

I bit my bottom lip. I look up and see Edward sitting down on the couch. “Hey Bro.” I skip past Emmett and flop down beside him.

“Where were you?” He replied taking his eyes away from the TV.

I sigh and look down, “I don’t have to tell you, it’s none of your business. What matters is I’m home and safe.”

“Yes it is our business, your our little sister.” Edward says rolling his eyes. “Jake called, so I know you weren’t with him.”

I have to tell them something to get them off my back. If I told them about Michael and about what we did, Michael and I would never see the light of day again. Especially once my father hears about what I did. Think Alice! Think! “Um.. I took a walk on the beach alone. I just wanted some time to think and be alone, and I guess… I lost track of time.” Yeah that was a pretty convincing lie. Because of my lie, I begin to think about Michael and I cant help the huge smile that appears on my face. “Am I done being interrogated? Can I go now?”

“I guess.” Emmett sighs.

“Thanks!” I run upstairs and into my room locking the door. I run into the closet and get ready for bed.

After a hot warm shower I flop down on my bed and take out my phone. I miss Michael so much right now! I’ll text him, he wont mind right? Or will he be annoyed if I do? It’s only 8. But would I seem to clingy because I just saw him 30 minutes ago? UGH! This is so complicated.

I don’t even notice when my fingers begin to type in a message and that Ive sent it until my phone beeps. Oh shoot! What did I say? I go back to my messages and read,

“Hey Michael, it’s me. Sorry to bother and text you so late. I miss you very much and I cant wait to see you tomorrow. Text me when you get this. Much L.O.V.E- Alice <3”

After sending it I sigh and look around my room. I’ve got an hour to chill, might as well go on my computer. I get off my bed and run to my computer desk. Turning it on I hear my phone beep. I grab it from the dresser and open the message from Michael.

Hey Ali. Aww, I miss you too. You have no idea. I’m sitting here thinking about you and about our time at the beach? Are you? Also, I hope I didn’t get you in trouble with your family. I never meant too, I hope you understand that.

-          Michael”

“A: What did I tell you? Of course you didn’t get me in trouble. I got myself in trouble and no it wasn’t as bad because only my two brothers knew so I’m off the hook. Yeah, the beach is all I’m thinking about too. It’s ALL I could think about! Your all I can think about…”

“M: Same here. It seems like time is moving slow. I want it to be 5 o’clock already so I can see your gorgeous face and feel your beautiful lips on mine. <3 It’s gonna be a long night.”

“A: I couldn’t agree more. I LOVED our time on the beach. I cant get it out of my head. I want to see you again… like… NOW!”

M: Haha, yeah me too. Well I should go. I wouldn’t want to keep you from sleeping. Plus I’ve got to get to bed that way I can wake up early to see you.”

“A: Okay Michael, see you tomorrow. Cant wait! Goodnight.”

I put my phone to the side and go to turn off my computer. I’m too tired now. I want to go to bed early. After turning it off, I walk over to the wall and turn off the light then slide under my covers. My mind starts wandering off and soon I find sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 0 11
The fall had been a big mood ring for Oskar. Breaking the school rules he gets almost expelled from school, but it brings him and Aaron together for...
1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...
103K 2.9K 27
When a girl named Elijah is sent to 'hell' by her father she is abused and treated like a dog. She doesn't have any friends. She knows what she is, w...