Gone

By gooniesneversaydie1

Louis is the youngest in his family, raised by his three older brothers Scott, Drew and Edward after their pa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

15

18K 473 354
By gooniesneversaydie1

Louis ends up staying in hospital for a month recovering. The boys alternate their time with him and work there schedules so that someone is always with Louis. It's been a tough road and he hasn't even asked about the case, George or Jax and the boys are getting a little concerned. They are hoping that bringing Louis home will help him.

Louis injuries are mostly healed, he still has a slight limp in his knee, his ribs are still sore and he's still exhausted a lot. The boys are concerned about Louis getting sick without his spleen to keep his immune system healthy and will do everything they can to make sure he's okay. Going through what they did, nearly losing Louis, has them completely and utterly in overprotection mode and nothing will change that.

"Okay kiddo, that's you done, discharged, I want to see you in a month causing havoc to your brothers understand" Sammy says in jest as she walks in to say goodbye to Louis. He's sitting on the end of the bed waiting for Harry to come and get him. He's dressed in his black sweats and black sweater, white vans on his feet, he still looks pale and skinny to Sammy but Louis has been doing so well and has the all clear to go home.

"Okay" Louis says sighing.

"What's wrong kiddo, you should be jumping for joy, you're leaving these four walls and heading out into the world again" Sammy smiles.

"I'm scared to leave" Louis says truthfully.

Sammy sits next to Louis on the bed and grabs his hand.

"Why bud?" She asks.

"Cause, I....what if I get sick and die, what if the boys don't like having me home again, what if Harry doesn't want me anymore cause of my scars" Louis asks tears stinging his eyes.

"Ohhh sweetheart, you are not going to get sick and die, you have three terribly over protective brothers who would bring you to Emergency for a cough. The boys will love having you home, they love looking after you Louis, I know they've missed you being around and causing trouble. As for Harry, I think he's utterly and completely in love with you and would cut off his right arm just to prove to you he loves you" Sammy chuckles.

Louis smiles at that.

"I'll be around too, hopefully for s while, I'm always here if you want to talk, about anything, okay!" Sammy says,

"Thanks Sammy, I'll miss you" Louis says and they share a hug.

"I'll miss you too kiddo, but hey! I'll be around for dinner tonight, I'm meeting Drew's girlfriend too" Sammy says,

Louis had no idea Vanessa was down, he can't wait to see her either.

Harry then walks into the room smiling.

"Ready to go home baby?" Harry asks smiling.

"Yeah" Louis nods.

They say their goodbyes and Harry leads Louis out of the hospital. A protective hand on his back.

When Louis sets foot outside the lift on the top floor of the car park he can't help but look up at the sky, its dark and gloomy about to storm but the air is fresh.

"Okay?" Harry asks as Louis stops to look around.

Louis isn't actually sure if he is okay, he feels strange about it all.

"Yeah" Louis replies.

Harry puts Louis on the front seat and buckles him up tightly.

They begin the drive home and Louis rests his head against the glass window, completely exhausted from just walking out of the hospital.

"Tired?" Harry asks.

"I'm fine" Louis lies.

"The boys have set you up on the couch downstairs in the big lounge area, so you don't have to tackle the stairs, we've got snacks and movies and everything set up for you" Harry says.

"Thanks Haz, you guys didn't have to" Louis says.

"Lou, we are so happy you're coming home, I don't think you understand" Harry says.

"Will you, are you? Can you stay?" Louis asks shyly.

"Was planning on it, if that's okay with you" Harry says.

"Yeah, I, yeah, I want you too, if you won't get sick of me" Louis says chuckling dryly a little

Harry looks towards Louis confused, why would Harry get sick of Louis. He doesn't respond and he pulls up into the Tomlinson driveway. It's just gone midday and Louis is so tired.

Harry parks and gets out of the car and goes to open Louis door, he's helped out of the car, wincing as he steps down from Harry's rover. He's still sore and will be for a while yet.

"Okay?" Harry asks and Louis nods as Harry helps him into the house slowly. It's quiet and Harry leads Louis through the house to the lounge. All the boys are there and there is a huge welcome home Louis sign across the wall.

"Lou!" Edward calls when he sees Louis and Harry walk in.

The boys all turn around smiling.

"Kiddo!"Drew says as he comes over, the boys all cuddle and kiss Louis on the head ruffling his hair, telling him how happy they are that he's home again.

"Alright give the kid some space would you?" He hears Vanessa's voice laugh.

The boys scatter and Vanessa smiles at Louis, she has long brown straight hair and big brown eyes. She's so pretty and the closest thing he's ever had to a Mum. Even though Vanessa has school a lot, she's always here on breaks and as much as she can be, seeing Drew. She's been around for years and Louis has missed her.

"Ness" Louis smiles.

"Hey Hun" she says and holds her arms out, Louis walks over as best he can and collapses in her arms.

Vanessa hugs him tightly and soothes him like only a mum can. Louis holds back his tears and the boys can see Vanessa doing the same.

"Come on Hun, let's get you resting hey" She says and leads Louis to the couch, she lies Louis down on the huge bed like couch and pulls the blanket over him.

"Comfy?" She asks

"How about we get these shoes off" Harry says as he comes over and sits on the end of the couch and begins to take Louis shoes off.

"Are you hungry or thirsty?" Scott asks as the boys come over to the couch.

"No thanks" Louis says around a yawn.

Harry gets in beside Louis and brings him over his chest. Louis is out before Harry's even settled down.

"He's thin and pale, are you sure he was okay to leave the hospital?" Vanessa asks

"I thought the same thing, I guess we just have to keep a close eye on him" Harry says.

"He's okay guys, he's responding well to the antibiotics, he doesn't need oxygen anymore, we can give him pain relief here and to be honest I think he'd much prefer being here around us" Drew says.

"Yeah, we need to fatten him up though" Edward says.

"Agreed, I feel like I'm going to break him when I hug him" Scott says,

"We need to get him talking too, let him have a few days at home but then we need to talk to him about what happened" Drew says.

They nod and the boys slowly disperse going to get things done as they assume Louis will be asleep for a while. Harry stays with Louis and holds him tightly, so glad he's able to have Louis safe in his arms again.

.....

"We should wake him for dinner" Scott says.

"But he's sleeping peacefully" Harry says.

"He's been out a while, he needs to eat" Edward says.

"Sammy?" Drew asks as she sits down next to Scott at the table.

"How longs he been out?" Sammy asks.

"About six hours" Harry says.

Sammy sighs.

"Did he eat before he went to sleep?" She asks.

"He hasn't eaten all day" Vanessa says.

"We should wake him, he needs to be eating, he's not a healthy weight. Dr Green wanted to talk to you all about it before Louis left but she didn't get the chance" Sammy says.

The boys all look at each other.

"It's fine, it's just, he's very tiny and she wanted you to get him eating good healthy meals again" Sammy says,

"I'll wake him" Harry says as he gets up from the table, he needs Louis healthy and eating properly.

He looks on fondly as Louis lays sprawled out on the lounge, he's got more room to get comfy now he's home. His fringe is falling over his forehead and Harry watches him for a minute, he's just so beautiful and Harry is so in love with his boy. He bends down next to Louis head and swipes Louis Fringe off his forehead.

"Darling" Harry says as he kisses Louis gently on the head.

"Mmmm" Louis stirs and rolls over towards Harry, he doesn't open his eyes though.

"Baby, I know you're tired but you need to wake up for me" Harry says as he kisses Louis again.

"Five more minutes" Louis says cutely.

Harry chuckles.

"I'm afraid not darling" Harry says running his hands though Louis hair.

Louis opens his eyes and Harry smiles at him.

"Hi" Harry says.

"Hi" Louis whispers with a smile.

"We need you to come and eat" Harry says gently.

"You woke me for food? That's not worth it Harry" Louis says like a cranky kitten

Harry laughs a loud laugh.

"Sorry my darling, come here" Harry says and he picks Louis up like a child and Louis latches onto Harry, wrapping his legs around his waist and latching his arms around Harry's neck. He rests his head in Harry's neck and Harry kisses his head as he walks them back to the dining room

"Hey sleepyhead" Scott says.

"Hi Lou!" Sammy smiles.

Louis smiles back but doesn't make a move to let go of Harry.

Harry goes to put Louis in his chair but Louis latches onto Harry and Harry chuckles, he sits down with Louis straddling him.

"You still tired kiddo?" Vanessa asks concerned.

"Yeah" Louis says as he goes to close his eyes again as he relaxes on Harry.

"You can go back to sleep after you eat something Lou" Scott says as he dishes up a plate for Louis, it's just take away Chinese but Louis loves Chinese normally.

"Come on darling" Harry coaxes as he gently turns Louis around on his lap with ease. Louis huffs and rests his head in his hand elbow on the table, Harry hands him a fork and digs into his own dinner.

Chatter goes back around the table and Louis just plays with his food, he's not hungry and feels so tired, he just wants to go to bed.

"Louis" Scots voice says sternly.

It goes quiet for a second and Louis looks up at Scott. Scott only uses that voice on Louis when he's doing something wrong.

"Eat your dinner" Scott finishes with no room for discussion.

Louis is so tired and he's sore and the last thing he needs is to get in trouble from Scott. Tears prick his eyes. He misses the looks the boys give each other, concerned about Louis reaction. Normally Louis would do as he's told or have some sassy remark before he does. Louis being emotional about being scolded is new.

"Hey, baby, come on, just a few mouthfuls hey" Harry tries as his grip tightens around Louis waist.

Louis eats five slices of carrot and two pieces of meat before he turns around in Harry's arms and hides his face in Harry's neck. Harry kisses his head and rubs soothing circles on Louis back under his shirt, He passes out a few minutes later.

"What an earth was that?" Edward asks the stunned table.

"I feel like an asshole" Scott says rubbing his hands over his face as he leans back in his chair.

"He's not going to have a big appetite yet, but at least he ate" Sammy says.

"Yeah but the tears, that's so not like Louis" Drew says.

"I'm going to take him up to bed" Harry says.

"You staying Haz?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, I'll tuck him in and come back down for a while" Harry says.

The boys nod and they get back to finishing dinner, Scott feeling like a jerk for snapping at Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
529K 13.7K 25
Louis is 17, he is bullied at school for being gay and has found his own ways to deal with the torment. Harry is Louis 23 year old step brother, when...
230K 6.7K 24
Louis and Harry's parents have been married since Louis started and Harry graduated high school, making them step brothers. It's been nearly four yea...
48.6K 902 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...