Falling for Unspeakable (Unsp...

Por snap_girl267

Everyone knows the word 'fall' What do you think of when you hear it? For some, it's the season. Some people... Más

Falling for Unspeakable
Skydiving Part 1
Skydiving Part 2
Oh Shi-
It's Raining Frogs
Emergency
3 am
Next morning
Starbucks
Starbucks with a side of Moose Milk
Super Car!?
Parking Lot
Wait for Miss Needle Nose
COMA!?
Nathan's Plan
Proper Idiots
Miracle
Chapter 18
SURPRISE!!!
SUPRISE Part 2
Alone
Alone Part 2
Vacation Part 1
Vacation Part 2
As Long as You Say Flip
Telling
USA!!
Heart of a Moose
Deception
I CAN EXPLAIN
Hellish View
Revenge
Giggles
My Idiot ❤️
Insta Hate
Moving
ARE YOU FLIPP'N CEREAL!?
Mystery
New Story Idea
Lazy Forces
Ideas
Cars
Jenny? Ryan?
ACCIDENT!?
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Halloween part 3
I GOT NOTICED
LA morning
Minecon 1
Minecon 2
Gone.
Jay and the Report
*Chomp!
Escape
Escape #2
Flaming Home
Pranks
Q & A
Foose
Birthday🎂
Dreaming
Christmas Prank
Christmas Special / Chapter 69
New Years Eve Special
DMs vs the Frog
Snowy 1/2
Snow 1
Remembering in the Snow
💉Needles💉
Nathan's Reaction
Nathan's Hat
Valentines Special
Foose's Karma
The Announcement
I need new friends
Wedding Preparation
I'm sorry guys

Date

639 9 2
Por snap_girl267

We're laying in bed together, watching a movie. It was only 5ish in late afternoon. I have one question about this. If this is a horror movie, why are we crying? This isn't supposed to be emotional like this! And just WHERE did these kids get their own weapons!? 'Oh here kid, it's a machine gun! Don't shoot your friends!' Either way, I have (Y/N) hugging me for dear life. She's back in my arms for good. I hug her tightly, kiss her forehead and run my fingers through her hair. "I missed this." She said. "Me too." I smiled.
Later when it was about 7 pm, I told (Y/N) to get ready because we're going out. We walked through the city. It was slightly windy, but I had a hoodie. (Y/N) didn't, so I gave her mine. She hugged me and we continued to walk.
When we got to the part of the street that the restaurant was, I covered her eyes. I took my hands off when we reached the entrance. It was one of the nicest, most expensive places in NYC. She gasped and hugged me. I had made a reservation for a table for two, on the top balcony. We got our drinks and ordered our food. The view was amazing, but nothing can compare to having (Y/N) with me. We go to the edge of the balcony and look at how amazing this is. I gaze into her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes, smirking. She smiles before I kiss her.
We finished dinner and walked around a park nearby. The lights were lit, but it was still dark. Romantic dark. I detected (Y/N) to a bench by a pond. We looked over at the pond, there was a lone frog. Hopping on the few lily pads there were, struggling to stay afloat. A beautiful white swan came over and helped the frog onto its back. They rode down the pond together. "Story of my life." I said quietly. "What did you say?" She replied. I leaned in to kiss her before she could say another word. This. This here. This is what I've wanted in life. I would give everything up for (Y/N). I would die for her. This is where I belong.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.9K 1.3K 18
Thantophobia (n.) the fear of losing someone you love. "We all have our own reasons for forgetting how to breath..." Y/n is terminally ill. Although...
22.5K 863 28
Revamp of Get Out of My Head: Dream, a murderer. George, a cop. What happens when Dream just so happens to make George fall? What happens when Dream...
28.5K 670 45
☆☆COMPLETED☆☆ Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything is normal until a guy going by the name o...
3.9K 188 22
Adam is in a coma and no one knows how. All they know is that it's life or death for him. Will he live or die? If he dies how will everyone react? If...