daddy's baby // yoonmin

By crackheadbangtan

jimin is a little which is filled with anxiety and suffers from depression, yoongi is there to help, but big... More

prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two

twenty-one

4.2K 203 91
By crackheadbangtan

they both fall asleep in yoongis apartment together side by side and when hoseok came back, the urge to take a photo was too much. so he did.

the sun rose, waking both of them. yoongi was sensitive to the way that sun rays would shine into his eyes so would be easily agitated by it. he woke up and shifted his arm, causing jimin to stir.

"shh, go back to sleep." jimin's face wrinkles and relaxes, snuggling himself around yoongi more. yoongi cant move now and he doesn't know what to do. "chim, can you let go of my arm?" jimin shakes his head gently. the older sighs and thinks of a cheesy way to wake the other up.

so, he smothers jimin in kisses around his forehead, cheek and nose. purposely avoiding the lips. jimin shifts around and giggles. "stawp it!" he says and it's followed by a giggle.

it's clear now that he's in little space. so yoongi takes it as instinct to stop. just to tease the boy. "morning jimin." he says, when jimins eyes are wide open. signalling that he's awake.

"morning," he greets and smiles. yoongi although still new to the pet name he receives, takes it in anwyways. "what's for breakfast?" jimin asks before receiving a phone call from his own phone. placed next to the bed.

"hello?"

"yah jimin? where are you class starts like in 5 minutes!?!" daeseok yells from the other line. jimin is in little space meaning there's a limitation for what he can do. unfortunately dancing isn't one of them.

"what do ya m-mean?" jimins voice is shaky. shocked by the yelling. yoongi takes it as initiative to take the phone away. earning a "hey!" from jimin.

"hello? what's going on?"

"who are you?"

"jimins boyfriend, what's going on?"

"he has a dance class to teach in a few minutes and if he doesn't come now, he'll be late and i have nothing to teach the kids." daeseok explains and yoongi cant do anything about it. he doesn't want to push jimin out of little space cause it's a place where he's just carefree.

"he can't come now."

"but there are classe-,"

"he isn't feeling well, come up with a simple routine or something, you're not a dance teacher for nothing." he hangs up and looks at jimin, his face a neutral and curious expression.

"it's okay." yoongi says and jimin comes up to him to hug him. he nuzzles his face into yoongis neck and takes in his scent. yoongi cant help but smile. he's so happy with what he has in his arms. "you can always go tomorrow. right?"

jimin nods. they both remain like this for a few minutes, yoongi complimenting jimin here and there, making jimin flush redder and redder. "let's go have breakfast okay? how does that sound?" jimin nods again and pulls away from yoongi.

"chim, use words."

"yes."

they both head to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving the house afterwards. "what do you wanna eat." yoongi asks as they walk along the pathway. jimins eyes are darting left and right. he's scared and nervous. since he's in little space, it makes it worse. "baby, let's just eat at home okay?" yoongi suggests, he doesn't want the little to get freaked out.

he stops by a small store to pick up some chicken breasts and leaves right after, jimin by his side. going home, jimin scoots to yoongis room. leaving yoongi alone in the kitchen to cook. he manages to whip out a grilled chicken breast with some steamed veggies along with a mashed potato side dish. jimin gets called out from the room and sees the dishes on the table along with yoongi in his cute little apron.

"breakfast is ready!" he cheers. "hope you like it." jimin sits down and stares at the food. he doesn't move though. "jimin? baby?" jimins head perks up at the pet name. yoongi mentally facepalms. little jimin doesn't know they're dating right?

"how do i explain to you that we're dating and it's okay to eat. don't be shy baby. eat up." yoongi smiles softly at jimin, earning a blink or two from the younger.

"we're dating?" jimins mouth is now agape.

"yes, we can talk about this later okay?" yoongi wants jimin to eat before asking shy questions cause he knows there's a lot to answer.

yet jimin still doesn't move. "i-i need help eating, minnie don't know." yoongi facepalms once again and heads to the kitchen with his plate. he chops the chicken into small chunks and sits closer to jimin. teaching him to use a fork. which is adorable since he keeps missing his own mouth sometimes.

the breakfast ends and now they're both cuddled up together in yoongis bed. "can you explain to minnie?"

"of course." he replies and he proceeds on the whole story before ending with a smile. jimins face mouth an 'o' expression and yoongi wants nothing more than to kiss those plump lips of his.

______

somehow they both end up walking to jimins little private place. jimin is at ease, no worries and his boyfriend is by his side. he's out of little space, meaning he's more aware. their hands are interlocked and jimin finds it adorable and so he can't help but take out his phone and snap a quick picture.

babyjimin05

babyjimin05  it's so much better with you. #aesthetic

he smiles at his post, he doesn't tag yoongi since he's seen how he has blown up on the internet, thus staying out of the drama.

they reach his little space and they both sit down. still keeping heir hands interlocked. jimin can't help but sit close to yoongi and lean his head on him. "sometime i wonder why i am like this. riddled with anxiety, filled with de-,"

"jimin, shut up. you're perfect. there's nothing to wonder about." yoongi interrupts. "honestly, like you're the most beautiful person i've laid my eyes on."

"same goes to you." jimin smiles and his crescent moon eyes are showing.

"c'mere." yoongi is sitting cross legged and pats the space on his thighs. jimin cocks his head to the side, wondering what yoongi is talking about. "sit on my lap you cutie."

jimin shifts and sits on yoongis lap, his back pressed against the olders chest. both of their hands tangled together, watching the scenery in front of them. jimin heads yoongi take in deep breaths.

"why are breathing so heavily?" yoongi shrugs. he hides the fact that his heart is thumping so loudly, making him breathe heavier.

out of no where, jimin starts singing.

"Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a butterfly butterfly
Butterfly like a butterfly
Just like a butterfly butterfly"

yoongi is absolutely shocked at the voice that the boy has. "oh my god jimin you're literally perfect what can you not do."

"be perfec-."

"oh my god shut up baby."

______
i've been really tired and shit i'm sorry if this is crap writers block wants me to swallow it's fucking dick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 231 19
Jimin needs to spend a lot of time with Tae, who is unhappy. Yoongi feels abandoned and starts hanging out with Hobi a lot in the music studio, which...
12.1K 261 7
--18+ warning-- <> --One for each member-- Deals with pain, the past, illness, fears and desires, and how they are overcome just by a loving to...
1.7K 330 33
Min Yoongi struggles with a psychological disorder that he's had since childhood. The only soul that knows of its nature is his best friend Park Jimi...
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.