Total Divas

By VictoriaAmbrose19

There are going to be a lot of Drama, Relationship, Fights and many more things, are going to happen if you r... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter One The Drama Part 1
Chapter Two The Drama Part 2
Chapter Three Our First Fight as a Couple
Sorry Not An Update
Sorry Not an Update
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 1
Chapter 4 Vacation Part 2
Chapter 5 The Proposal Part One
Chapter 6 Proposal Part Two
Chapter 7 The Result
Chapter 8 The Party
Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 1
Chapter 10 Pranksters Part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Baby Gender Reveal
Baby Gender Reveal Part 2
Chapter 15 Baby Shower
Baby Shower Part 2
Chapter 16 The Nursery
The Nursery Part 2
Chapter 17 The Hospital

Chapter 9 The Bachelor Party Part 2

81 6 0
By VictoriaAmbrose19

Sabrina Monologue

So we were having fun and The Bella Twins, Maryse, Trinity and Leila got in Brie Mode.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Becky did Dean left.

Becky: Yea. He left a minute ago.

Sabrina: Okay

*Everybody went to bed like around 3 or 4:00 in the morning*

*Everybody else was sleeping except for Sabrina because she wanted to make breakfast for the girls*

Sabrina Monologue

So I was the only one awake because I wasn't tired anymore and I felt like making breakfasts for the girls.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Sabrina finish making breakfast and everybody else started to wake up and they came walking downstairs*

Sabrina: Good Morning girls

Becky: Good Morning Sabrina

Leila: Good Morning Sabrina

Trinity: Good Morning Sabrina

Becky: What smell so good?

Sabrina: I made breakfast for you guys.

Trinity: You didn't have to make breakfasts for us, that why there are chiefs to do that.

Sabrina: Oh. I didn't notice that. Well now there are breakfasts. Now enjoy.

*Everybody said Thank you*

Sabrina: You're welcome. But where are Natty, Maryse and The Bella Twins.

Leila: They got hangover last night. So they are still sleeping.

*There were footsteps coming downstairs*

Sabrina: I guess it's them coming.

Natty: Good Morning girls.

The Bella Twins: *Grumpy voice* Good Morning Girls. What a night we had. My head hurts.

Sabrina: Good Morning Twins. How was the hangover from last night?

Nikki: It was good and omg the headache that I have right now.

Brie: Yea, my head hurts so much.

Sabrina: Drink some Alka-Seltzer. That would make you feel better.

Nikki: Yea maybe.

Becky Monologue

So I have a surprise for Sabrina and right now she went to her bedroom and she left her engagement ring in the bathroom. So I will get it and have it in my room and put it in my drawer. Don't tell her.

*Becky Monologue Ends*

Becky: Hey girls. Don't tell Sabrina this but I have her engagement ring and she doesn't know. SHH! Don't Tell her.

Nikki: Why would you do that to Sabrina? What did she do to you?

Becky: She didn't but I just want to have fun and a little prank.

Maryse: She will not like that.

Becky: Well we will see.

Coming Back after these Commercials

Sabrina: Hey guys have you seen my Engagement ring. I put it on the bathroom and it is not in there.

Sabrina Monologue

This can't be happening. What am I supposed to do? I guess I have to tell Seth the bad news and the ring was expensive. I'm a really bad girlfriend.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Seth I have some bad news. Promise me not to get mad at me.

Seth: Babe what did you do this time.

Now back to Total Divas

Sabrina Monologue

So I was going to the bathroom and then when I look at the sink my engagement ring wasn't there. Now I was starting to panicked because Seth gave me an expensive ring and guess what I lost it.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Hey guys have you seen my Engagement ring. I put it on the bathroom and it is not in there.

Have and chance you girls may have taken it by accident.

All the Girls said No

Sabrina Monologue

This can't be happening. What am I supposed to do? I guess I have to tell Seth the bad news and the ring was expensive. I'm a really bad girlfriend.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Well I guess I have to tell Seth that I lost my engagement ring. What will he say? I'm so nervous.

Maryse Monologue

Okay this is fun and all but seriously Becky just give Sabrina her ring because she is seriously nervous and I think she will start crying and she is going to tell Seth. I think Becky should stop.

*Maryse Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: *Went upstairs to go call Seth* *Calling Seth*

Becky Monologue

Okay I know I went too far but come on it just having fun. We are in Cabo. We are supposed to have fun. Okay fine I will give her back her ring. But I want to see Seth Reaction and what he says.

*Becky Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Hello Babe

Seth: Hey baby what wrong why are you calling me.

*All the girls went upstairs to hear Sabrina and Seth conversation*

Sabrina: Seth I have some bad news. Promise me not to get mad at me.

Seth: Babe what did you do this time.

Sabrina: Um.... I lost the engagement ring. I'm sorry baby. I know this is all my fault. I should have put it away when I was washing my hands. I'm so sorry baby. Please don't get mad at me. I love you. *Sobs*

Seth: Babe, Don't cry. I don't care if you lose the engagement ring. I will never get mad at you. NEVER! I love you honey. I will always love you no matter what. I could buy you another one. But with rock that means about us. I thought you did something wrong. I was so worry. I thought somebody started to do something to you.

Sabrina: Aww Thank you babe. I love you to. I miss you a lot. I hope you having a great time and I promise to always be careful. I love you honey.

Seth: Love you to Sweetheart. Can't wait for you to come back and hug you and cuddle you all night

Sabrina: Me to honey talk to you later. Bye Love

Seth: Bye sweetheart.

*Ends Calls*

Sabrina: Hey girls. Where you hearing Seth and mine conversation.

Girls: No

Sabrina: Haha! Nice try.

Nikki: Well what did Seth say?

Sabrina: Well he said that he will buy me another ring but more valuable.

Becky: Well Sabrina. I have to tell you something.

Sabrina: What is it?

Becky: Well. *Gave Sabrina her engagement ring*

Sabrina: OMG! You had it the whole time.

Becky: Surprise

Sabrina: OMG! I thought I lost it. You had it all along. I was going crazy telling Seth that I lost it and crying and whatever.

Becky: Are you mad at me?

Sabrina: I'm not mad but I'm like shocked and happy that I didn't lose it.

Becky: Well I got you. Happy Bachelorette Party.

Sabrina Monologue

So Becky wants to play these games. Well let's play this game then. I will get revenge on her and I have an idea that will make her really shocked.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: Let me call Seth, so he doesn't have to buy the ring.

*Calling Seth*

Seth: Hey honey. What wrong?

Sabrina: Guess what

Seth: What Happen?

Sabrina: Well Becky had the ring all this time.

Seth: Seriously. Becky had it.

Sabrina: Yep

Seth: Hah. So know you didn't have to worry about it because Becky had it and I don't have to buy you another ring. I wonder how Dean will react to this when I tell him that Becky just prank you.

Sabrina: Don't tell him because then he will start laughing and saying. HAHA! My girlfriend just pranks you. So One Point for Team Amblynch or Lunatic Lass.

Seth: Wait you guys have a game which is the greatest prankster.

Sabrina: Yep. We are Team Sebrina or Champs.

Seth: Wow. I kind of like the name Team Champs because we are The Champs.

Sabrina: I know right. So yea that what I wanted to tell you love. Talk to you later or See you later when I'm Face timing you. Bye baby I love you. Remember Don't Drink too much and tell that to Dean to.

Seth: Okay Baby. I love you to. Talk to you later. Bye Love

Sabrina: Bye

*Call Ended*

Next Time on Total Divas

Sabrina Monologue

So now that Becky did a prank on me then I will do it to her and I remember that I did this a long time ago and she didn't like it. So I will do it again and can't wait to see her reaction.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*Becky enters the room*

Becky: OMG! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS! SABRINA!

Becky Monologue

She wants to play this game, fine I will play this game then.

*Becky Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: OMG! BECKY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PHONE!

Sabrina Monologue

I can't let Becky win this but I have a better idea to win. Let's see if she likes some Male Strippers in her room then.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Nikki Monologue

This need to stop now. If they don't then they will seriously get hurt or get us in trouble.

*Nikki Monologue Ends*

Maryse Monologue

I don't want anybody to get hurt especially Sabrina because she is pregnant and I don't want her baby to get hurt. So this need to stop now before it goes in the news and then Sabrina and Becky husbands will see it and tell us what happen and everything.

*Maryse Monologue Ends*

Trinity: Girls you better stop this before we get in trouble by the police and Sabrina you are pregnant. Don't do these things; you might hurt your baby.

*knocks on the door*

*Open the door*

Natty: Hey 

Hope you guys like the Chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated anything because I was busy with School and Homework. So I'm really sorry but I will make more some day. Thank you guys for understanding. 

~Jennifer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
1K 139 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
181K 6.1K 44
how will work the two strangers tied unexpectedly.