Chapter 8 The Party

I don't need to hear any of your excuses. Just let me be. I am a soon to be a married woman to a handsome and important man in my life and I don't need you to ruin this and I will pretty soon be a mother to an adorable baby that I will love in my heart and pretty soon I will hold my precious baby in my hand.

~Sabrina

Sabrina Monologue

So today I will tell the WWE Universe that I am going to have a baby. I'm really nervous but it is worse it.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

*The Shield Theme Song hit*

*Sabrina Theme Song hit*

Sabrina: Hello WWE Universe, I know you guys are confused. But I have an announcement to make; well we both have an announcement. I know there were rumors saying that Sabrina is pregnant and she is going to have a baby. Well we are going to have a baby.

*Everybody was shocked and surprised*

*The WWE Universe started to applause*

Seth: I am happy to say that Sabrina and I are going to get marry. Well I know you people love Sabrina but she is going to be out of action because she is pregnant. I know you guys are sad but that is how it is. But when the baby is grown up then I think Sabrina will be back. So thank you guys for your support.

*Sabrina show the engagement ring*

*Everybody started to say Congratulation*

Sabrina: Thank You guys so much. *Started to cry of happiness*

Sabrina Monologue

I was so excited to tell the WWE Universe about our first child and that I got engage to a wonderful man. It was hard to leave WWE because it was my life. I had train a lot to be in this company but now it is done for me but I'm doing this for my baby and our little family. I can't wait for you to come in this world.*rubbing her stomach* But don't worry because Sabrina is coming pretty soon.

*Sabrina Monologue Ends*

Sabrina: So now that out of my system. Um Daniel invited us to their house to celebrate my first child and I wanted to know if you guys will go because I want to go but I don't know if you guys will be busy.

Roman: I will go. I think we will not be busy or do anything right guys.

Seth: I guess we are not going to the road until Sunday. So yea we are going to the party.

Sabrina: Okay, let me tell Brie that we are going to the party. *Call Brie*

Brie: Hey Sabrina, What up

Sabrina: Um, I was going to tell you that The Shield and I will go to the party because they are not going to be busy.

Brie: Okay. So see you guys at 3:00. Wait are you guys going to do an episode of Ride Along because I heard Triple H talking about it.

Sabrina: I don't know. But I guess we are.

Brie: Okay then sees you guys there. Bye

Sabrina: Okay bye. *End Call*

Sabrina: Guys did Triple H told you that we are going to do an episode of Ride Along.

Dean: Oh yea. I totally forgot that we had to do an episode of Ride Along but not now it will be on Friday or on Saturday.