rupture - l.s.

By precioushaz

Harry had lost something, that actually never belonged to him. Louis. They broke each other. But you always f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
over.

chapter 20

151 6 0
By precioushaz

Months passed after Louis fired me.

I spent most of my time looking for other jobs. Or at least to find a small part-time job that would occupy me.

The rent urged, I barely had food in the fridge. All in all - my life was pretty much going down the drain. But at least I still had Niall, who really helped me a lot. Whether financially or mentally.

"He's crazy. He just fires you and doesn't even think that that could mean the end for you.'', Niall said, making a tea. I bit my lower lip and sighed. Quickly I typed some last words into my laptop and then - boom. The 20th application this month was sent. Nobody would answer that anyway.

I looked at Niall and handed him his tea.

"Do you know what, Harry?", he looked at me and grinned. "You have to take revenge.". I almost choked on my tea and widened my eyes. "Take revenge? Are you crazy, Niall?'', I asked, looking at him as if he's insane. "I'm actually glad I don't have to see him for a while now ...", I said.

"But that's exactly what his plan is!", Niall said and looked at me urgently. "He wants you to give up. But you shouldn't do that.''. He got up and I raised an eyebrow."Oh, I shouldn't?", I asked, taking another sip of my hot tea.

As I almost burned my tongue, he shook his head determinedly.

"No, you won't.", He said, looking out the window.

"I'll personally take care of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 84 7
โ There was a time, not long ago, when Harry would go to Louis the second something was wrong in search of comfort. It wasn't like that anymore, thou...
33.3K 1.2K 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
55.5K 2.1K 61
Harry had it all a family a great group of friends and the love of his life by his side. A chance of fulfilling his dreams means he has to leave all...
21.3K 712 70
When Harry Styles collapses in the middle of a Yankee Candle, the last thing anyone expects is for him to lose his memory. Especially his boyfriend...