Elizabeth

Av InfiniteMorgue

She moves from her suburban neighborhold into a dreary forest of dead trees and mischief. It was apparently r... Mer

Blue House
Shocked
Discovered..
Into the truth
Evil Takes Over
Undercover
Elizabeth
Red

Bus

3 0 0
Av InfiniteMorgue

*Elizabeth's P.o.v.
I wake up in Serani's body. Almost forgetting I was alive again. I held all of Serani's memories. When I woke up Trent was gone, and her brother was in the bathroom. I quickly got up and Serani's mom came out. She told me it was time to get ready to school, and to hurry up to the bus.  I jumped out of the couch as quick as I could and went to Serani's mom's bathroom. Where I found ruby rose lipstick that I drew on to make my lips fuller. Then I added mascara. Flicking my hand slowly up to put the mascara on just right. Finally I added eyeliner.  Right now I couldn't hide my Red eyes but I'll buy colored contacts as soon as the bus comes.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

233K 5.9K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...