Falling for Unspeakable (Unsp...

By snap_girl267

Everyone knows the word 'fall' What do you think of when you hear it? For some, it's the season. Some people... More

Falling for Unspeakable
Skydiving Part 1
Skydiving Part 2
Oh Shi-
It's Raining Frogs
Emergency
3 am
Next morning
Starbucks
Starbucks with a side of Moose Milk
Super Car!?
Parking Lot
Wait for Miss Needle Nose
COMA!?
Nathan's Plan
Proper Idiots
Miracle
Chapter 18
SURPRISE!!!
SUPRISE Part 2
Alone
Alone Part 2
Vacation Part 1
Vacation Part 2
As Long as You Say Flip
Telling
USA!!
Heart of a Moose
I CAN EXPLAIN
Hellish View
Revenge
Date
Giggles
My Idiot ❀️
Insta Hate
Moving
ARE YOU FLIPP'N CEREAL!?
Mystery
New Story Idea
Lazy Forces
Ideas
Cars
Jenny? Ryan?
ACCIDENT!?
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Halloween part 3
I GOT NOTICED
LA morning
Minecon 1
Minecon 2
Gone.
Jay and the Report
*Chomp!
Escape
Escape #2
Flaming Home
Pranks
Q & A
Foose
BirthdayπŸŽ‚
Dreaming
Christmas Prank
Christmas Special / Chapter 69
New Years Eve Special
DMs vs the Frog
Snowy 1/2
Snow 1
Remembering in the Snow
πŸ’‰NeedlesπŸ’‰
Nathan's Reaction
Nathan's Hat
Valentines Special
Foose's Karma
The Announcement
I need new friends
Wedding Preparation
I'm sorry guys

Deception

667 11 5
By snap_girl267

(Y/N)'s POV

It's getting late. I'm laying in bed with Nathan as yet again. I think something is up with Moose. I'm paranoid AF so I'll find what is going on. I hear faint crying sounds coming from Moose's room. I'm going to find out what's going on. "Uh... I'm going to see if Emma is awake." Nathan whines "Ok, but don't take too long. I'm going to be lonely without you!" "I won't Nathan. Can you not spend any time without me?" We laughed and said goodbye. I walked to Moose's room and quietly knocked on the door. "Who is it and what do you want?" Moose responded sadly. The door was unlocked so I opened it and walked in. Moose was laying on the bed, shirtless.
   "Hey Moose!" I said trying to be quiet. He tried to hide his red face with a pillow, but it failed. "Moose come on..." He is crying. "W-what do you want?" "I'm checking in to see if you're ok. I heard crying." "Well *sniff you've heard wrong!" I walked to the bedside so I was right next to him. "It's ok Moose! It was only a bad dream!" I said while giving him a hug. He pulled me onto the bed, hugging me tightly. "So what's upsetting you?" I whisper to him. He let's me go. "Its no NIGHTMARE! It's real and it's you! You and Nathan!" He cried.  "What did we do? We're sorry!" I said whipped Moose's tears. "I gotta tell you something (Y/N)" "What?" "You gotta promise me that you wouldn't tell." I nodded. "I like you. A lot. Not on a friend level either. I've been crushing on you scene the kiss! Now that you're dating Nathan, I don't know what to do. It's my fault for not asking you before. Will you dump Nathan for me?" I was speechless. I was madly in love with Nathan. I was about to say 'no. I'm not going to betray him for you!' But before I could, Moose pulled me down into a kiss. I tried to fight it and get off, but he's too strong. It was a full on French kiss, too. I was fighting to get off, but then I heard it. "(Y/N)! How- how could you!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 863 28
Revamp of Get Out of My Head: Dream, a murderer. George, a cop. What happens when Dream just so happens to make George fall? What happens when Dream...
165K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...
75.6K 2K 21
Y/N is determined to live the rest of her days as a loner. It's alright, after her sister died and her best friend... abandoned her, she's almost gla...
35.2K 1K 74
You have just meet up with your old friend Nathan(Unspeakable) from high school and you are living together, but Nathan forgot to tell you that his f...