Survival (A Naruto Fanfic) [C...

By krimson_

An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiment... More

Character Info(Prologue)
Part 1 ∞∞∞ Escape
Part 2 ∞∞∞ Yea, I'm a monster
Part 3 ∞∞∞ I did it again, didn't I?
Part 4 ∞∞∞ Just give it back
Part 5 ∞∞∞ Uchiha Itachi
Part 6 ∞∞∞ What do you want from me
Part 7 ∞∞∞ Welcome to my world
Part 8 ∞∞∞ Orochimaru-sama
Bonus Part (Not Related to Storyline... at all)
Part 9 ∞∞∞ What is Uchiha Sasuke supposed to be
Part 10 ∞∞∞ You shouldn't have done that
Part 11 ∞∞∞ The dark world
Just a Note from the Author
Part 12 ∞∞∞ No one will understand anyways
Part 13 ∞∞∞ Konohagakure... Anbu?
Part 14 ∞∞∞ Weakness of Power
Part 15 ∞∞∞ Hell no
Part 16 ∞∞∞ The Uchiha Clan & Danzo
Part 17 ∞∞∞ The Nine Tails
Part 18 ∞∞∞ Uchiha Shisui
Part 19 ∞∞∞ but I'll always be Yoru...
Part 20 ∞∞∞ Entertain me
Part 21 ∞∞∞ Everything
Part 22 ∞∞∞ "Uchiha Madara"
Part 23 ∞∞∞ Massacre
Part 24 ∞∞∞ You're not my master. Shut the f*** up.
Part 25 ∞∞∞ Wouldn't it be nice if one person in the world didn't lie?
Part 26 ∞∞∞ TEAM!?!??!?!!?
Part 27 ∞∞∞ You'll go to hell for this
Part 28 ∞∞∞ Cold
Part 29 ∞∞∞ Hyuga
Part 30 ∞∞∞ I remember their graves
Part 31 ∞∞∞ S-ranked mission
Part 32 ∞∞∞ So, do you want to join?
Part 33 ∞∞∞ New Members
Part 34 ∞∞∞ This is supposed to be a new start?
Part 35 ∞∞∞ Killer
Part 36 ∞∞∞ Mission Slaughter
Part 37 ∞∞∞ Nostalgia
A BIG SORRY NOTE
Part 38 ∞∞∞ You're Pathetic
Part 39 ∞∞∞ The Liar
Just a drawing...
Part 40 ∞∞∞ Kill him
Part 41 ∞∞∞ The Truth
Part 42 ∞∞∞ Who are you?
Part 43 ∞∞∞ Just kill them all
Part 45 ∞∞∞ Send them to their afterlife
OMGGGG
Part 46 ∞∞∞ Who am I?
Part 47 ∞∞∞ I refuse
Part 48 ∞∞∞ Clone
Part 49 ∞∞∞ Welcome "home"
Part 50 ∞∞∞ What a disgusting emotion
Part 51 ∞∞∞ I'll be waiting
Part 52 ∞∞∞ I'd never have known
Part 53 ∞∞∞ Nothing/Everything
Part 54 ∞∞∞ Snow
Epilogue
After Word
Voting [Closed]
Announcement
Special: Kakuzu and thoughts
Special: Neji and thoughts

Part 44 ∞∞∞ Pawns

1K 50 6
By krimson_

"Where did you go? You've been gone for more than half the day." Hidan complained from his position on the rock and I ignored him. "OI!" He called again but I didn't bother to answer him.

"You shouldn't run off by yourself anymore." Zetsu said to me and I laughed coldly. It wasn't like I ever intended to go off anywhere again. It's not like I'll be going to meet Orochimaru anymore. I thought and muttered a few inappropriate swear words that will pollute young people's minds.

I looked up at Zetsu who was still standing next to me. I sighed.

"I'm strong enough to fight off anyone that may attack me," I muttered quietly and Kakuzu rolled his eyes from behind me. "Is there anything wrong with that?" I whispered in a deathly tone, whirling around to glare at Kakuzu but he ignored me.

"Leader just sent a message at around noon. He said you and I are going with Deidara and Sasori on missions now. He wants Kakuzu and Hidan to do some "immortal" stuff." White Zetsu said with a tone of slight complaint and I silently nodded. I automatically reached to straighten my Akatsuki cloak but remembered I had shredded it a few hours ago. I tch'ed quietly.

Working with Deidara and Sasori, hm... I thought as I directed my thoughts away from the unpleasant events in the morning. I remembered the yellow-haired brat and rolled my eyes. There was no way I would get along with him. However, Sasori is a different matter.

"We're going to meet up with the two of them now." Black Zetsu said indifferently, taking control over White Zetsu and I nodded.

"See ya," I said to Hidan as I waved a careless goodbye and gave Kakuzu a silent look. Kakuzu ignored me. The cold feeling draped over me as I looked down at my clothes again. I had stolen some new clothes from a nearby town and ripped up my old ones, including the new Akatsuki cloak I got from Leader just a few weeks ago.

I followed Zetsu away and silently cursed Kakuzu. I wasn't in the mood.

"Forgive Kakuzu, he's just pissed that you decided to leave just when the leader contacted us. He doesn't want to be blamed." White Zetsu muttered and I patted him on the head absentmindedly, slightly wincing when I remembered the wound on my arm.

"I seriously wouldn't care less," I said quickly, trying to hide the wince as a cringe.

"Really?" Black Zetsu muttered under his breath and I gave him a glare. For some reason, I always felt like Black Zetsu could see through me in an instant. Almost like Uchiha Madara...

"You know, you've only been here for around two years and you have Kakuzu's liking." White Zetsu mused and I looked at him.

"Kakuzu's liking? I doubt that's a good thing." I retorted and Zetsu smirked. We stayed silent for a while as we dashed through the woods. I could feel my vision crumpling up but I tried to stay active.

We stopped for a while at a lake and I silently washed my wound without Zetsu noticing. The water carried away all traces of conflict and blood. I sighed as I laid down onto the damp grass.

"Sometimes I want to just have the Mangekyo Sharingan right now and kill him," I muttered to myself and reached up to the sky, stretching my arms until the pain snatched me away from the trance.

"Then get it. I'm sure Leader won't mind if you get even stronger." Zetsu said back from somewhere above me and I smiled. He'd always appear out of nowhere.

"Who do you think I'm closest with?" I asked and there was a moment before Black Zetsu answered.

"Uchiha Itachi."

********

"WHAT? Yoru's joining us???" Deidara shouted at Sasori who was still stuffed inside that big, ugly puppet. Zetsu had dropped me off here and left to talk to the leader about something, and now I'm stuck here listening to a moaning golden-haired child with a bad sense of aesthetics. After the short conversation between me and Zetsu about the Sharingan, we lapsed into silence and arrived after a few hours of running and jumping.

"Have you met with Orochimaru?" Sasori suddenly asked and I looked at him. I didn't answer. He took it as a yes. Somehow he saw through my silent answer as easily as seeing through Deidara (Which is quite an insult to me). Deidara peered at us in confusion but didn't catch up to the conversation. He wouldn't understand it anyway. Too stupid.

"What? Wait... hm... you seemed to have grown taller. But I suppose your hair does take up a lot of your height." I said loudly and gave Deidara a look of contempt. Deidara's face reddened as he reached into his bag for the exploding white dough.

"Deidara, Yoru. Stop." Sasori ordered tightly and I shrugged. I'm not the one threatening to explode stuff in people's faces. I thought as I made another face at Deidara. For some reason, being with this stupid bunch lightens my mood. Maybe that's also the reason why I haven't been urging to kill them all. Maybe I actually like them.

"We have missions to accomplish. Yoru, you'll be sticking with us." Sasori said and turned around, crawling away. Yoru... maybe sometime I should change my name... Sasori glanced back at me suddenly and I stared back, his false, beady, puppet eyes burned into mine.

"Come ON!" Deidara yelled and Sasori looked away. I feel like a long conversation is going to follow that look someday. Someday.

**********

"Orochimaru-sama. Exactly what are you planning?" Kabuto asked and looked at his master, who was standing in front of a closed door.

"I'm going to bring Yoru out for a journey," Orochimaru answered and Kabuto fell silent. His master was and is always so mysterious and only told him the things he needed to know. He had only known about the whole Night Project half a year ago when Orochimaru left the Akatsuki. It had gotten quite annoying sometimes but he went with it. Working for Orochimaru isn't as bad as he thought it would be but...

"What's with these clothes? They smell weird." Yoru said as she stepped out of the room and Orochimaru smiled.

"Nothing. They fit perfectly." Orochimaru answered as Kabuto looked at the true Yoru. She looked exactly like Yoru did around four years ago. But I suppose they're the same person. Kabuto thought and turned away, pretending to observe the hallway they were on.

"Kabuto. You'll be in charge for the few weeks, or months we'll be gone, yes?" Orochimaru asked and Kabuto turned back around again. He bowed slightly and nodded.

"Yes, Orochimaru-sama."

"Good," Orochimaru answered and beckoned Yoru to follow him. The two walked past Kabuto who stood as still as possible and ascended the stairs, leaving the base. Kabuto couldn't stop himself from looking at Yoru one more time. Her short hair swished as she moved out of his sight. Kabuto sucked in a deep breath. Only after making sure the two were gone did Kabuto start moving about again. He had something to do meanwhile...

"SAKON! JIROBO! KIDOMARU! TAYUYA!" He shouted into the darkness and waited. There was a moment of silence before five shadows appeared in front of Kabuto.

"Kimimaro. Why are you here." Kabuto asked as he looked at the white-haired boy standing before the four kneeling figures.

"Orochimaru-sama just left, didn't he? So, what are you attempting to do?" He asked and Kabuto pushed he glasses up a little before responding.

"I'm acting out his orders." He answered and Kimimaro looked at him.

"Then excuse my behavior. I only wish the best for Orochimaru-sama." Kimimaro said with a deep bowed, before disappearing again. Kabuto didn't really get why he had come at his call, but he hoped it wasn't something important.

"What do you want us for then?" Tayuya asked and Kabuto looked at the young girl. The four of them, they are all so young.

"Do you still recognize Yoru?" Kabuto asked Sakon and he let out a smirk.

"Of course. That arrogant brat." He scoffed and started cursing her off. Kabuto waited until he regained his composure before continuing.

"I want you four to get Yoru back here. Alive. More than three years have passed since your last encounter. I hope to see success. You know who she's with right? The Akatsuki. Also, take this as a test for your capabilities of being Orochimaru-sama's pawn." Kabuto said to the four and Kidomaru rolled his eyes while the other three seemed to at least be a little excited. Kids are like that. Kabuto assured himself and turned away. He could feel the four hesitate for a moment before vanishing. Now... He thought and walked towards his lab, his hands itching to start the process. If everything goes well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 999 27
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in hinatahyuuga #1 in hyuuga #10 in narutouzumaki "A rare disease had been lurking around the Hyuuga." A good,normal day at Ichi...
65K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...
2.2K 117 28
✔ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
150K 2.3K 30
(Discontinued) For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he...