My Dance Captain

By liyah_carter4

BeyxAshley Story. More

~1~
‼️NEW BOOK‼️
~3~
~4~

~2~

647 25 29
By liyah_carter4

BEY POV

I woke up the next morning and we had just got to the hotel in Atlanta. I really hope they didnt put me and jay in the same room. Hell i dont even want him on the same floor as me. I go to wake up blue and see shes not there. "BLUE! BLUE!" i start looking around the bus an hear laughing. I run in there and see Ashley and Blue on the floor playing. I could finally calm down. I dont know what i would do if i lost my baby.

"Hey B" Ashley said smiling at me. She had her hair up in a messy curly ponytail and she was wearing booty shorts and a hoodie. I guess she really is ready for this girls day. "Hey Ash I thought the 'girls day' was gonna be in the hotel room?" I said confused. "Oh it is i was just making sure you actually got yo butt up" She said looking at me with an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes and picked up blue "Let's go" I said getting ready to walk out the door

"Did you forget who you were" she said looking at me like im crazy. "huh?" i said confused. "Bitch! You was about to go out in public in just a long T-shirt and a bonnet" she said shaking her head. Blue giggled "Mommy you was about to be all over the internet" she said dying of laughter. Ashley took Blue from me and told me to put something on. I just put on a plain white t-shirt and some jeans.

                I go back in the front of the bus and see Ashley fat ass in my snack cabinet. I know she is not eating my lays chips. I went up behind her and hit her on her back. She almost choked but that's what she get. "BEY! I COULDVE DIED! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!". I shake my head "girl hush did you die? No. Okay then. Where is blue my mom said she would take her for tonight" I hear a tiny gasp "GRANDMA'S HERE!?!"

       I nodded my head "yes baby and she's going to take you to get your nails done and everything".

              I look back and see Ashley shaking her head "That is not what Mama T said" I giggled as she walked out. We took blue to my mom's room after getting the key to my villa. We walked in and turned on the lights. It...was...gorgeous

(Just pretend all that water and them mountains are downtown Atlanta instead💀)

              "Bey you know you can share this room" she said in awe. "I am...with blue" she looked at me with a blank face. I rolled my eyes "Ashley you have your OWN room" I said throwing my hands up. "Pleaaassseeee I'll wear my hair  curly for the show tomorrow Bey pleeaaaasseeee DONT make me sleep in the room with 3 of them Dnay and Hannah be snoring" I squint my eyes at her.

              "I swear you and Blue are spoiled as hell." She smiled this big kool-aid smile and I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever but you just gone leave Kimmie in there with them?" I asked chuckling. "Yup she a deep sleeper...she cool" she chuckled and told me to go get some snacks

Ashley POV

             I walk into the kitchen and I opened the drawers and see soooo manyyyy SNACKS

              I go into this metal cabinet and all I see is alcohol. If I didn't know any better I would think Beyoncé was finna throw a damn party. Sadly the alcohol will have to wait Bey will beat my ass if I get drunk before a show. "I'll see you tomorrow night my loves" I said blowing a kiss to the alcohol.

           I get snacks and some "water" for me and go to the living room. "Girl you can't be wearing them tight booty shorts around me." I said slapping her ass. Yes I'm bisexual but only bey knows. "Ashley Chrisha Marie Everett" she said sternly. I smirked "Yes Daddy?"

"Control yourself" She said pointing at me. "Fineeeeeeeee" She put in the movie but before we could start it somebody knocked. "I'll get it" I said getting up. I opened the door and...

    "Oh hell no what the fuck are YOU doing here"

__________________________________
So I was really thinking about deleting this but I think imma keep it for now.

This was a boring chapter.

Drama starts next chapter though.

Who did Ashley see at the door?

No votes+ No comments= No Chapter

6 votes + 12 comments= New Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
273K 9.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.