Surviving Heart

By The_Replica

Cassey's life started to move when someone left her at 2:30am. Or is it harder when expected... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Update
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14

chapter 5

15 1 0
By The_Replica

It's a bright afternoon and I'm walking alone since dad texted me he can't come. My mom used my car when she left that time. I exhaled as if the day just ended.Thinking about
          my mom, I miss her but I can't cry about it. Maybe I'm still in the state of... shocked

I feel empty but  I feel okay too. Maybe because I've been on this way before.  As long as they haven't sign any papers yet. I stay hopeful... Upon my thoughts, someone interrupted 
 "Do you enjoy the heat?" Noah said suddenly. Frantically I spun around and sees myself under a shade of an umbrella. He giggled and gave an innocent smile "Surprise?" His paws are now hands holding the J- shape handle.  For the first time, the place was clear.
  I smirked at him "finally you did something  sweet, coz this morning you could've lick my face" I blurted out so plainly. My hand mentally punched me many times. He's about to speak when I cut him off "Well we talked about cats today and isn't it strange that you'll be hu-manly to me"

he shrugged a bit and said friendly "I sensed a pun there... Do you want me to be your pet?" 

"I never had one but I can't say yes for now"

"It's okay nothing to rush" 

We walked in the way that is shortcut. The trees gave us wider shade along the path. Then there's a lil girl stopped biking when she saw Noah "Are you a cat?" she asked with a baffled look in her face. Thankfully, no eyes around us.

Noah bowed a bit and said in a kind manner "Yea- I mean if you're talking about costume" he twitched his ears. The girl gives a pat to his ears and tails then continue biking. She said "Alright maybe you'll be late for the party"

I faced Noah who's now standing straight. His grayish purple eyes danced while as he glanced at me. I responded "Party?" hoping he would say something about himself. 

His face cast down and I see a sad expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...