Yandere boyfriend x reader

By Sakura654321

I am going to chose the names for this story because I am getting tired of writing (your name) every time. Th... More

Information
Part one
Part two
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6-rewrite
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16--yandere end
17-jake and leon ending
18-good ending
Hiro's past: part 1
Hiro's past: part two
Hiro's past: end

15

6.2K 84 86
By Sakura654321

Hiro POV

Come on, come on, just a little more......yes!?

I knew they would not find this.

I hid a little key-chain knife in a little hidden pocket in my shirt. It's so little that only people who knows it's there can see it and find it but for people who don't know it's there, it's like a normal shirt that you wear everyday.

'I knew this would come in handy, and emmie said that I was over reacting'

Flashback

"Hiro what are you doing?"

"I'm just making a little hidden pocket in my shirt to hid this little key chain knife that I got"

"And why are you doing that?"

"In the case you are kidnapped, or I am trapped and bound to a chair and need something to cut through the material to get me free"

"Right. And you think that little thing can save you?"

"Don't worry, it will, because it's like a real knife, ever since I upgraded it"

"Upgraded? What does that mean?"

"I think it's best if you don't know love"

"I think your right. Anyway what do you want for dinner"

Flashback over

I have to say myself I did a good job in upgrading this thing, it's really sharp and just sliced through this duck-tape like butter.

And they call themselves yanderes. Please. I may not be the bast letting emmie get trapped but if I attacked them there and then, I could not have saved emmie and would have been killed myself meaning that she would be here forever never if having any freedom also.......she would bare their children.......

Call me the worst yandere ever....but I know what I'm doing....I will get emmie back don't mistake that...emmie.is.MINE!

3 person POV

With that thought in Hiroki's he started to go mad.

Without the one he loved by his side his sanity start to crumble away, soon to be gone.

As he want back to working on freeing himself.

His little knife going one to the dozen. The only thing in his mind is his love without it he would be nothing more then a lonely boy who had no where to go.

Hiroki POV

Only one more to go.
But this one was put on tighter then the others.

It's right on my skin and if I'm not careful I could cut myself and become injured making me weak and unable to save emmie...no...that's not going to happen because even if I am injured I will save emmie like I did months ago...and I will kill jake and Leon no matter what.

I brought my little knife down to the tape.

I did not press on hard and slowly went down.

Little bits of the tape came off making a little line where the tape was cut and showing the underneath where more tape.

I did the same action again slower this time making sure I don't injure myself to much if I do.

'One more time..'

I did the same action again and then.....yes! I'm free.

All the tape was gone now and I was free.

I got up from the chair and started to look around. I could not see much because it was so dark but I could see more then the advantage person since I did a lot of training with my father.

Flashback

"Now hiro as you can see we are in the dark and like most you cannot see right?"

"Yes sir"

"Well now we are going to fix that, with this trading you will be able to see through the dark, not completely but enough to help you find your way and save you love"

"But I don't have a love"

"You will one day and one day your love maybe taken by other and so you need this reading to help you save her"

"Ok"

"Good now let's begin"

Flashback over

'I spent days in the dark with my dad, just to be sure I could see so I could save my love, I never thought I would need it but now look, here I am seeing in the dark needing to rescue my love but..it's also my fault that's she's here.....if I did not leave and stayed, if I has gone AGAINST her wishes we would not be here now....there's no point in going through the past, what's done is done but I can change the future. And it's a future with me, emmie and our children, that's how it's going to be..'

With that though with me I made my way up the basement stairs to the door.

It was no surprise that it was locked but something like this is child play.

I used my knife and put it in the door screw slowly turning making sure that I don't mess up.

One done, three to go.

I did this action three more times until the door was unlocked.

I took off the door handle and pushed the door open slowly making sure not to make any noise.

'It seems like they are out or asleep'

Looks like I'm going to have to explore to find emmie lucky I have an idea of where she is.

'That red room'

I have a good feeling she is there. It's a good thing I did come back a day early then again if it wasn't thanks to my camera I put in emmie's apartment then I would have not known.

Flashback

"Now Hiroki, you ARE going on this trip"

"I won't leave you here alone"

"That's the only reason your staying because of me, you should not I am fine, you can't keep worrying about me forever"

"And what are you going to do if I don't go and stay with you emmie?"

"We're over then"

"WHAT!? All because I don't want to go and stay with you!?"

"Go and we will stay together or stay and we will be over."

".......I hate you....fine"

"I love you too"

Damn this girl....

'Ring, ring'

The bell. Time sure goes fast.

"Ahh I'm going to be late, I'll see you later hiro and don't forget"

She gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"I love you hiro"
"I love you too"

I had a free period and with that free period I did something very productive....going to emmie's house and setting up some cameras so I can see her and make sure nothing is wrong and if any thing does go wrong I can see what and fix it.

Flashback over

And what do you know those little cameras came in handy.

I looked at them at the right time.

There right in the middle of her bedroom was jake and Leon going through her stuff like clothes, taking them and putting them in a bag.

When I saw that I came back home but not In time.

I saw them out an unconscious emmie In a car.

Now I followed that car by using the tracking device I put on emmie's phone....which I did not tell her about.

It took me awhile but I got there in the end and what I found was a little house in the woods that looked to be abandoned but all I saw was jake come out and get back in the car then Leon came out and they started talking.

"So we're taking our angle to some place and not here"

"We still have to fix this place up well that room up then everything will be fine but for now let's go, also we have to get that boy out the way"

"He'll be back tomorrow and he will want to see emmie so he will just go to her house and that when we will knock him out and bring him here"

"Good idea jake now let's go"

They got back in the car and drove of with emmie since the tracking device started to move.

I went in the house and look around.

It was simple really. Kitchen, dining area, living room and three bedrooms. And a wash room.

But I looked in to the bedrooms to see if I could figure out which one would be emmie's but what I could was something else.

It was a room that was red and black and it was filled with toys.

Something tells me she would be there.

I heard a car come up and made my way out the back of the house not being seen.

And I came up with my plan.

Now being back in this house I can remember where that room is.

I made my way up the stairs making sure to be quiet.

I could here sorning from two of the rooms meaning that they were asleep.

I moved faster but with steady footing and made my way further in the hallway to the end room with the red door.

When I got there it was unlocked.

'Really? If this was me I would locked every door not matter what'

Anyway, I pushed open the door only to find emmie chain up, naked and with their cum all over her.

I close the door quitely and rushed over to her.

She was asleep.

"Emmie, emmie love wake up"

"Mmm hiro?"

She opened her beautiful eyes and looked at me for a couple of seconds when tears started to come down her face.

"Hiro I'm sorry I couldn't do anything"

"It's ok this is not your fault, I should have never of left you no matter what but when you said you would break up with me I could not lose you so I did it for you but look where it's got you"

"Hiro i want to go home"

"And that where I'm taking you"

I undid her chains and took her in my arms. She was shaking and crying so hard.

' I really am the worst, how could I do this, not again though, I will never let her leave'

"Come on we have to go"

"Aww going so soon"

Emmie POV

"Aww going so soon"

Hiro turned around and there soon Leon and jake.

"My you escaped. Impressive"

"You did not make it that hard"

"And now your taking our angle....not without a fight though"

Hiro turned back to me and put his jacket around me and because it was so big it covered me.

"Hiro"

"I'm here we're going home"

"Not your not, your staying here kitten"

"Your not going anywhere angle"

They both got out a knife each that were behind them.

"Hiro be careful"
"Don't worry about me I'll be fine"

"Not for long he angle"

They both started to come towards us and we started to move back.

Hiro does not have a weapon, what's he going to do.

Hiroki POV

I looked around and saw a wrip with many strings and knots at the ends.

Yes! Now how to get to it.

Their both in my way and the only way to get to it is if I get right in.

"Hiro what are you going?"

"Don't worry just make sure you get out of this place"

"Without you!?"

"I'll be fine just trust me"

"Ok, I trust you"

I put up my arms to cover my face. We just stared at each other.

Seconds past then we both ran towards one another.

Jake put up his knife and tried to cut my arm while Leon went for my leg.

I managed to move my leg and hit Leon in the face pushing him back while I took jakes knife in my hand cutting it but he could not move it well.

I saw emmie move to the door but Leon saw this and went for her.

I used my other hand and punched jake in his stomach then upper punched him in the chin making him let's go of the knife which I took hold of and through it as close as I could to Leon making him stop and look at me.

I started to run at him and he at me.

We both clashed with each other.

His knife trying once again to go for my stomach and once again failing.

I caught it with my hand that caught jakes knife while my other hand went to his throat pushing him back to the wall.

I brought my other hand with his knife to the wall too and started to bang it against it making him drop it.

Just as I was about to kill him jake cut my back with his knife that he must of picked up.

"Ahhh"

Leon saw this and used his legs and pushed me back and off him.

Just as jake was about to attack me again he screamed in pain.

I turned to look and saw emmie with the whip I was going for and saw that she hit jake.

"Get off my boyfriend!"

Emmie POV

I saw jake going to attack hiro and the closet thing to me was a whip with many strings with little knots at the end and took it and hit jake as hard as I could.

He screamed in pain and I saw that I broke through his skin and some blood started to come out.

"Get off my boyfriend!"

He turned to me, his eyes became dead and full of hatred.

"Your boyfriend? I'll make you ours and you will never see him again."

He stared to walk to me but I hit him again and started to walk back a bit covering his face with this a through the whip to hiro.

"Emmie run!"

I turned around and ran out the door and started to make my way down stairs but someone was behind me.

"No you don't angle!"

"Get off me jake!"

I stoned on him foot, turned around and hit him were the sun does not shine and ran all the way down the stairs.

I tried opening it but it was locked.

"Come on!"

I looked around, trying to be as fast as I could looking for the key but nothing, until I saw something shiny in the bottom of the draw that I was in.

I opened it and saw it was a hidden section with the key for the door.

"Yes!"

I ran back to the door and it opened.

As I was about to go and run someone came down and put their arms around me.

"Emmie"

I turned around and saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings 💕

How are you? Do ya like this story? Then add it to ya library to know every time I update.

Please check out my other stories too.
Important
There will now only be four more chapters and they will be the endings then the story will be completed.....maybe😏

What do you think will happen next?

Who do you think is there?

And do you think you will be happy in The end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
382K 22.8K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
150K 5.4K 31
แตžแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑ แถœแดฟแตหขแดด หฃ แถ แดผแดฟแดนแดฑแดฟ แตžแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดฟแดฑแดฌแดฐแดฑแดฟ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿคฃ) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...