8

Leon POV
"Hiro.....I love you"

What? I felt something in side of me break. She....loves him.......she can't love anyone but us.

I bet no......I know she does not remember us. Because of the ways she looks at us.
We know the reason behind that. She did have quite the fight trying to escape us.

I don't really like sharing her but we do like to share so why not.......but that might not last for long.

Our plan will begin now. I have already found a girl who hates our love but loves that boy. We have the plan that by the end of the day she will go to Hiro I believe his name to be and will kiss him just as emmie is coming round to meet her perfect boyfriend. Yes she will be heart broken but then she will be single and we can heal her little broken heart making her fall in love with us. Hehehehehe.

Emmie POV
It was the end of the day finally. I was going to meet hiro by the lockers were we will go home together.

I was making my way when I heard a girls and Hiro voice. I stood still making sure I was not seen listening to them.

"You know Hiroki, everyone is wondering why you like emmie"
"Because she is not selfish like other people"
"True but don't you ever thing about going out with another while dating her?"
"No."
"What? Really?"
"I only love emmie"
"I bet I could change you mind"

She reached her hand around his neck and tried to kiss him.
Key word: tried.

As soon as she put her hands on him, Hiroki pushed her away.
"Do not touch me, I do not love you, I have never loved you and I will never love you, I love emmie and no one not even a little slut like you could chance my mind"
"What! Why you!"
"Hiro"

They both turned and saw me. Hiro who once had a frown and glare on his face had now turned soft and now had a smile on his face as he saw me.

"Emmie..."
"Are you ready yet?"
I said looking at the female.
"I am now I was waiting for you"
"Let's go then"

He took my hand in his and we started to walk together not really saying anything.
"You were there weren't you?"
"Mnnn were?"
"Back there when that girl tried it on with me"
"........"
"Did you not trust me?"
"I......it's not that I don't trust you it's that......I know what you are and all but.......that can chance......and you are very popular and some people say to me that I'm only a game to you because you feel sorry for me and all so......"

He stopped walking and looked at me.
"You are mine. Mine to love. Mine to hold. Mine forever. No one will take you away from me. And if the try....I'll make them pay. You are not a game. You are MINE"
He said all of that while looking in my eyes.
".......ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my darlings

Thank you for reading. If you have enjoyed then please add to your library to know every time I update.
Please check out some of my other stories.

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think emmie will remember Leon and jake?

And do you think that jake and Leon will have another plan or do you think they will take emmie by force?