Falling for Unspeakable (Unsp...

By snap_girl267

Everyone knows the word 'fall' What do you think of when you hear it? For some, it's the season. Some people... More

Falling for Unspeakable
Skydiving Part 1
Skydiving Part 2
Oh Shi-
It's Raining Frogs
Emergency
3 am
Next morning
Starbucks
Starbucks with a side of Moose Milk
Super Car!?
Parking Lot
Wait for Miss Needle Nose
COMA!?
Nathan's Plan
Proper Idiots
Miracle
Chapter 18
SURPRISE!!!
SUPRISE Part 2
Alone
Alone Part 2
Vacation Part 1
Vacation Part 2
As Long as You Say Flip
Telling
USA!!
Deception
I CAN EXPLAIN
Hellish View
Revenge
Date
Giggles
My Idiot ❀️
Insta Hate
Moving
ARE YOU FLIPP'N CEREAL!?
Mystery
New Story Idea
Lazy Forces
Ideas
Cars
Jenny? Ryan?
ACCIDENT!?
Halloween part 1
Halloween part 2
Halloween part 3
I GOT NOTICED
LA morning
Minecon 1
Minecon 2
Gone.
Jay and the Report
*Chomp!
Escape
Escape #2
Flaming Home
Pranks
Q & A
Foose
BirthdayπŸŽ‚
Dreaming
Christmas Prank
Christmas Special / Chapter 69
New Years Eve Special
DMs vs the Frog
Snowy 1/2
Snow 1
Remembering in the Snow
πŸ’‰NeedlesπŸ’‰
Nathan's Reaction
Nathan's Hat
Valentines Special
Foose's Karma
The Announcement
I need new friends
Wedding Preparation
I'm sorry guys

Heart of a Moose

653 10 10
By snap_girl267

Moose's POV

It's getting late and I'm laying in my bed, thinking about today. When we were at breakfast, and yes, I just said breakfast not beckfest. I'm not in the mood right now. I dropped my phone and looked under the booth for it. Then I saw it. (Y/N) and Nathan were holding hands! "Are they more than friends? Without telling us? I knew something was up but this!?" I thought. "I'm just a paranoid Moose. They're only friends." I put it to the test. "Well look at you lovebirds!" I laughed, but I was sad inside. I thought again "What if they actually are? That would ruin my chance to ask her!" To be honest, after that kiss when we were in the hospital, I've developed a crush on her. Not a small one either. Nathan responded, still looking me in the eye. "Funny you would say that Moose!" He let out a small laugh. "THIS IS BAD!!! THIS IS BAD!!!" I thought. Nathan continued. "Actually, we're dating now. We were going to tell later today, but why not now?" (Y/N) blushed. My heart broke into 1000 pieces. My chance, my love, my motivation, my everything. Gone, broke, dead. I cannot explain. How hard it was. Fighting the tears. Somehow, I won that battle. Nathan and I? This. Is. War.
  I put my ear to the wall facing (Y/N) and Nathan's room. They were laughing. This time, I couldn't fight the tears. I put my headphones in and I can't say how many times I replied Lucid Dreams. (That's my shoutout to DatRandomNerd12 )
It wasn't just a song. It was the story of my life. "I still see your shadows in my room. Can't take back the love that I gave you." I cannot forget the memory of the kiss in the parking lot. It was better then. Only (Y/N) and I, the way it's supposed to be. So the frog was in a coma? He stole MY girl. I had developed a relationship with her. It was over a month later that she officially met him. She had feelings for me, too. I know it. He walks in, kisses her, and sleeps with her, and then gets the girl! All they did was fall asleep together! I swear, everyday she spent with him, she liked him more, and me less. This isn't right. I did everything write on my part and-. You know what? Screw him! Take her! See what I'll do! I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 16
Do you know the game were two friends act like they are dating and who ever falls in love first looses? Yeah that's basically what happens here. β€žIf...
3.9K 188 22
Adam is in a coma and no one knows how. All they know is that it's life or death for him. Will he live or die? If he dies how will everyone react? If...
28.5K 670 45
β˜†β˜†COMPLETEDβ˜†β˜† Your a youtuber with 100,000 subs. And your roommates with your Bestfriend Nathan. Everything is normal until a guy going by the name o...
165K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...