The Mafia's Son

ehrikuhhh tarafından

Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall w... Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
EPILOGUE

Chapter Fifty Seven

66.4K 1.2K 1K
ehrikuhhh tarafından

Hailey's POV

I groan and stretch my body out on the king size bed as I wake up alone in Isaac's room. I sit up on his bed, glancing at the clock near his tv on his furthest wall in front of me. It's 10:07 am and Isaac's nowhere to be around, then again he always lets me sleep in.

We were actually up pretty late and didn't make it back to his house until like almost six in the morning.

We spend the rest of the night at the hospital Vinny got taken to, of course with Albert and Patrick by our side. Dion wanted to go with us but Isaac insisted that he take Angela home, she needed him more than Vinny did right now, Isaac assured him that he would text him the second we found out some news.

It wasn't until a little after 3:30 in the morning when Vinny was finally out of surgery and the doctor was coming out to talk to Vinny's parents and Albert.

Vinny's parents showed up to the ER a few minutes after we did, Albert had called them on the way over here, trying to explain what happened, but his nerves were all over the place, Patrick ended up taking the phone from him and spoke on his behalf.

Of course the doctor pulled the family to the side to explain what was going on in private, Vinny's parents were sort of keeping their distance from us, or Isaac and Patrick I should say, but Albert was kind enough to inform his friends about his cousin.

The nasty gash that Vinny had on his side barely missed his liver by a couple inches, and although he was now in stable condition he did lose quite a bit of blood so they wanted him to rest, meaning no one beside his family could step in to see him, which really bothered Isaac.

That wasn't Vinny's only problem though, Vinny also had a couple of broken ribs which caused one of his lungs to collapse, which explains why he was having such a hard time breathing.

Although Isaac and Patrick weren't allowed to see Vinny yet we ended up sticking around for another couple hours.

I couldn't stay up any longer after that and actually fell asleep on Isaac's shoulder, he woke me up about an hour later telling me that we were gonna head home.

We gave Patrick a ride to his house, giving me the chance to finally know where he lived, to realize he only lived a block over from Angela and Dion. Isaac tried giving Albert a ride home as well but he decided on staying with his family.

I slowly crawl out of Isaac's bed and walk into his bathroom, pulling Isaac's shirt down so that it covers my butt. I didn't bring any clothes to sleep in, they were still over at Angela's, seeing how I was originally suppose to stay over with her, therefore Isaac gave me one of his to sleep in. I close the door behind me, quickly using the restroom.

I wash my hands after wards, along with my face and teeth with an extra tooth brush that Isaac bought me awhile back and walk back into his bedroom.

I reach for my bag at the end of Isaac's bed and pull my phone out to find a couple messages from Angela, my dad, and Carmen. I ignore my friends and instantly open my dad's, it's from a couple hours ago stating that he was leaving for work and asked how Angela was doing. I quickly reply to him and exit out of his message thread and go into Isaac's asking him where he's at and send the blue message.

About a second later I hear a ding coming from Isaac's nightstand, I walk over to it to find his phone still on his charger and groan loudly as I let myself fall on his bed.

"What's the point of even having it then!" I grumble out loud.

I hear a deep chuckle in the room, "what are you complaining about now woman?"

I quickly sit up to find my shirtless, insanely attractive boyfriend in the middle of the room, a little black serving tray in his hand with food on top of it.

I wave his phone at him, I had took it off the charger and it was currently still in my hands. "You never carry it with you!" I whine.

Isaac begins to grin as he slowly makes his way over. He sets the tray of food down on his nightstand and walks over to me, he stands in between my legs as he leans down to kiss me on the lips and I'm slowly laying back down on his bed with Isaac hovering over me, his hands holding him up.

My insides instantly melt just like with every other time that Isaac kisses me like this. God I never get tired of this feeling. Isaac always gave me butterflies flies no doubt about it, but I would instantly melt into a puddle mess when he kissed me slowly and passionately, practically leaning me breathless.

"You smell nice," I mumble against his lips and instantly feel him grin as he begins to chuckle.

"I was in the basement," he explains himself, pecking me on the lips.

"You're always in the basement," I roll my eyes.

"True," he chuckles. "But this time I brought breakfast."

Isaac places a quick kiss on my forehead and pushes himself off of me as I sit back up. He gets up from the back and walks over to his night stand retrieving the tray off food and sits down to my left, placing the tray in between us.

I look down at the tray of food and quickly frown looking back up at him, "you're not gonna eat?"

There was only one plate of food with a glass of orange juice on the tray.

Isaac shakes his head, "I ate with my parents before they left."

"Why didn't you wake me up? I would've joined you guys."

Isaac lays his hand on top of my, a small smile on his face. "It was way too early and you needed rest, now eat, before your eggs get cold."

I nod scooting my body back until my back it's colliding with Isaac's wall and reach for the tray off food setting it on my lap as Isaac gets off of the bed and walks towards his dresser.

I grab a piece of toast and take a small bite of it. "Remind me to thank Bevens before I leave."

Isaac's smile suddenly turns mischievous as he sits down on his bean bag, his back towards me now so I can no longer see his face, but I hear the smile in his voice. "That wasn't made by Bevens," he comments, the screen on his tv is now turning on, displaying his xbox screen.

"Who made it then?" I question while staring at the back of Isaac's head, biting into my strip of bacon this time.

He cranes his neck far enough for our eyes to meet, quickly raising his eyebrows up and down. "Yours truly," he smiles proudly.

"You made me breakfast?" I grin.

Isaac starts to grin himself as well, nodding his head. "I'm not just some spoiled brat with his own Butler you know. I think I can manage to whip up some bacon and eggs without burning the house down."

I continue to smile, slightly shaking my head, "I just didn't peg you to be the sunny side up type of man," I tease him. "I thought you would've took the easy route and went with scrambled eggs."

Isaac shrugs his shoulders, "I like a challenge," he grins and turns back to face his game.

I pick the breakfast tray off my lap and set it to my right, near his pillows, careful not to spill the juice. I turn over and crawl to the end of the bed, "Isaac."

"Hmm?" He hums, starting to play his game.

"Look at me."

He turns back for a second not wanting to take his eyes off of his game, when he notices me hovering at the edge on my hands and knees and ends up making a double take.

"Come'er," I smile and he's instantly turning over, getting off of his little gamer bean bag thing. I get off of my hands but still stay on my knees as Isaac stands up to hill full height. God I loved how tall he was.

I drape my arms over his shoulders scooting closer to him as he places his hands on my waist. "Thank you," I smile up at him, pressing my lips against his. "For the breakfast," I murmur against his lips.

Isaac doesn't say anything in return, he simply pulls me in closer towards him, continuing to kiss me. I pull away from him a few seconds later but continue to drape my arms over him.

"Where did your parents go so early?"

"The Bronx, my dad has a couple meetings he has to attend; ma always tags along when they're all day trips, she gets bored at home with nothing to do."

"So we're alone?" I grin.

"I mean Bevens is always around, but yeah, sort of speak," he grins in return.

"So he like lives here 24/7?" Isaac nods. "He doesn't have a family or anyone?"

"Not that we know of, it's why pops liked him so much, no one or anything would get in the way, we would always come first. He was originally just on call for whenever pops needed him, and eventually pops had him come more and more frequently and about a year and a half later he asked him to just live here and fixed him his own little living area in the back."

"So he has like his own little room?" I smile and Isaac instantly shakes his head no.

"He has far more than just a room," he chuckles softly. "Pops basically renovated the whole pool house for him. It's like his own personal little apartment, he has everything he needs there, a kitchen, bathroom, wash room, everything."

"I'm a little intrigued now," I smile.

Isaac chuckles, "is that so?" He leans forward as I slowly lean back until I'm laying back on the bed and he's crawling on top of me. "I honestly haven't seen his living area since pops was getting it ready," he continues. "We don't really go back there, he always tends to come to us."

I look above me, glancing over at the breakfast tray near the pillows, "you're gonna spill my juice," I smile.

He averts his gaze towards the breakfast tray as well and is quickly climbing off of me. I sit up while Isaac reaches for the tray, slightly shaking his head, "you hardly touched your food, Hail."

He sets the tray back down on his nightstand, turning back around as I shrug my shoulders, "I'm more of a sausage type of gal," I smirk, hoping that Isaac gets the hint, and he does.

He immediately grins walking back over to the bed, I'm currently sitting at the edge of it now. "I think we actually have some laying around somewhere," he grins.

I reach for his right hand pulling him in closer towards me, "you owe me for last night, mister."

"I owe you?" He chuckles. "It wasn't my fault!" He leans down to kiss me on the lips as I look up at him, narrowing my eyes a bit. "Maybe it was my fault a little," he chuckles, crashing his lips onto mine.

I grin against him wrapping my arms around his neck, as I nod my head and kiss him back. I start to lean back until I'm laying back on the bed and Isaac is holding his weight with his hands, hovering over me. He breaks our heated kissing to roam his lips over to the base of my neck, his teeth grazing against my skin, it was one of my many sensitive areas that really got me going.

"You're wearing too much clothing," Isaac growls while continuing to kiss my neck.

"I can fix that," I murmur, and Isaac immediately chuckles getting where my reference was coming from.

I place my hand on his bare chest, feeling his heart beat starting to increase under my touch and push him off to the side so he's now laying on his back. I quickly climb on top of him so that I'm now straddling him and pull his shirt over my head, revealing my bare chest to him and he immediately grins placing his hands on my waist.

I loved feeling Isaac's hands around my waist, anywhere on my body actually. I loved everything about this man, everything he did, especially when were laying down and he pulls my body closer to him, his warm embrace made everything better and I felt complete, I felt safe.

I get a little more and more confident every time that Isaac and I have sex, I don't get as insecure about him seeing me anymore. I grin in return and lean down to kiss him as Isaac's hands continue to travel down to my thighs. My lips don't linger to his for too long though, I quickly trail them down his neck placing gentle kisses here and there and continue to make my way down.

Isaac was always so focused on me when we had sex, and for once I want him to enjoy himself, I want to make him feel good.

I continue to kiss my way down his body, trailing my lips down chest, his stomach, even kissing a little below it and feel Isaac immediately tense up at the touch of my lips on one of his most sensitive areas.

I grin and immediately look up at him to find him looking up at the ceiling with his eyes closed, he's definitely enjoying this, but I wanted to give him so much more.

In less than a second I dig my hand into his shorts, pulling out his cock, hard and ready to go already.

God I haven't even done anything yet and I'm so aroused already.

I grasp him closing my hand around his erection, slowly starting to work my hand up and down his shaft. I jerk him off for about a minute when I pull it towards me and get closer to it, inhaling a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

Isaac inhales a sharp deep breath the second my lips wrapped around the tip of his head. I continue to take more of him into my mouth, slowly starting to slide up and down, earning a soft groan from him that instantly drives me crazy. I would've never imagined that giving someone a blow job could be so arousing, but I could literally feel how drench my underwear were already.

I continue to suck on him for a little while longer and even feel Isaac place his hand on the back of my head, but is stopping me in the next second and is pulling me up to him, crashing his lips onto mine

"Lay on your back," he commands and I do what he says, there's a deep roughness to his voice already and it turns me on even more.

He quickly reaches into his nightstand pulling out one of his famous little square packages and rolls it onto himself. He gets on his knee's and grabs ahold of my right ankle pulling me in towards him, spreading my legs open for him.

I know that he's frustrated and needs release because he doesn't bother to remove my underwear just like with our Thanksgiving session, he simply moves them to the side as he begins to enter me.

He leans back down to kiss me on the lips as he starts to work himself in and out of me, increasing his pace, and I softly moan into his mouth. He lays on top of me, in between my legs, his head in the crook of my neck, kissing, sucking on it, as he continues to drill into me and I'm arching my back as he hits every right spot.

"God you drive me fuckin' crazy," he growls into my ear while continuing to thrust, and I can't help the moans that are coming out. I can't hold them back, I don't want too.

Isaac sucks on my ear lobe then kisses the back of my ear, trailing his lips down to my neck until he's sucking on it again. He stops and pushes himself up so that he's now hovering over me, no longer moving his hips but stays inside of me.

"Do you trust me?"

I look up at him, quickly clenching my eyebrows together, of course I trust him.

I nod.

"I've been fucking dying to try something," he leans down so that our lips are in sync with each other again.

I continue to kiss him back when i feel his hand slowly creeping it's way back up my body, until he has it wrapped around my neck and my hand instantly flies up to it to pull it away.

Isaac grips my neck, his thumb on my jaw line, "shh," he lifts my chin up, kissing me on the lips one last time. "Do you trust me?" He whispers against my lips, repeating his same question from earlier.

"Yes," I pant while nodding my head.

"Good," he husked, his eyes full of lust. "Just tap my hand if it's too much and I'll let go."

The second that I nodded my head yes, agreeing with him, he instantly tighten his grip on my neck and my lower area immediately pulses.

God how is this turning me on?

Isaac doesn't continue to tighten his grip like I figured he would, he slowly begins to thrust in and out of me again and I'm now enjoying myself again, when it happens, I feel him slowly start to tighten his grip on my throat and I immediately feel the build up in my core.

How can a small gesture feel so amazing?

I take my hand off of his wrist, gripping the pillows above my head, instantly crying out in pleasure, "baby.."

"Fuck," Isaac groans, tightening his grip even more around my throat and my climax hits me out of no where, completely taking over me.

My whole body continues to shudder for a couple more seconds, and my head starts to really feel light headed. I quickly place my hand on top of Isaac, tapping it, and he instantly let's go and grasp my chin instead. He leans down crashing his lips onto mine but I'm so out of breath that I can barely kiss him back.

"I want you to cum for me again," he whispers harshly and the build up is immediately there again.

I wrap my arms around his neck, holding him close to me, and lock my ankles around his waist, taking him in even deeper than before, crying out in pleasure. Isaac quickly rolls us over so that he's now underneath me and I'm laying on top.

He stops moving his hips and grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my head back he begins to attack my neck, his teeth grazing against my skin as he sucks on it, definitely marking it up like he always does and I start to get frustrated that he's not moving inside me.

I start to squirm on top off him and he instantly drops his hands down to my ass gripping it, smacking it, and I take that as my cue and start to rock my own hips. I place my hands on his chest and push myself up so that I'm no longer laying on him, I'm now straddling him, ridding him and he instantly groans in pleasure, tightening his grips on my ass.

"Fuck, Hail, you're gonna make me cum."

I lean down to kiss him on the lips. "Good," I pant, and start to bounce up and down, taking all of him in.

"Oh my god," he continues to moans, loosing his hold on me.

It doesn't take long for him to climax afterwards and he's grunting deeply. I feel completely satisfied that Isaac actually came before I could again, and that I actually got him there this time. I can feel my own orgasm building up as well, I'm so close. I don't stop once he's done, I continue going, picking up my own pace.

I do however stop bouncing on him and start to grind myself against him, hitting that right spot until I'm collapsing on top of him and my body is shuddering for a second time.

I lay on top of him for a couple seconds and eventually roll off of him so that we're now laying next to each other, panting, trying to catch one another's breath.

I feel Isaac wrap and arm around my waist and pull me towards him so that we're now laying on our sides, facing each other. He instantly crashes his lips on mine, kissing me deeply.

"You're so fucking amazing you know that," he hum against my lips and I snort softly pulling him back in.

***

Isaac and I hop into the shower after our little activity session, only for him to attack me in their as well for round two. I actually head down stairs with my plate of food after we get out of the shower, making myself a new pair of eggs; mine were cold and soggy now.

Bevens actually startles me while I'm looking inside of Issac's fridge, offering to remake my breakfast for me and I kindly take him up on his offer and head back upstairs to find Isaac back on his xbox. I grab Isaac's iPad off of his nightstand and sit with my back pressed against his headboard and watch some Netflix while he plays his game.

I choose to watch the Jungle book, I'm about fifteen minutes in when there's a light knock on Isaac's door and he's telling them to come in. Bevens walks in with a new breakfast tray in his hand, this ones a brown wood color. He walks over towards the bed where I'm sitting at and hands me the tray of delicious food, Bevens then picks up the black tray from Isaac's night stand and leaves the bedroom.

I continue to watch my movie as I begin to eat my freshly made breakfast, it's the same thing Isaac had made me earlier, bacon and eggs with two new pieces of toast. I'm actually a little bummed that my food went cold and I didn't get to eat bacon and eggs Isaac had made me.

I continue to eat my food while Isaac continues to play his game, apparently he's not just playing, he's playing online. I set the breakfast tray back on Isaac's night stand once I'm done and continue to watch my movie when my phone starts to ring to the left of me.

My phone was actually dying so I had put it to charge after I finished talking with my dad earlier. I sit up as I was laying on my stomach, still on Isaac's iPad, and reach for my phone.

I quickly pull my phone off of Isaac's charger when I see Angela's name on my screen and answer it. "You're alive, oh my god hi!"

"Yeah barely," she chuckles into the phone. "I've never been so hung over in my life!"

I laugh softly, "I bet, have you taken anything?"

"No, I just got up about a half an hour ago, Dion ran to go get me something to eat, it's kind of why I'm calling you," her voices begins to trail off.

"Oh?"

I'm sure that she hears the confusion in my voice, "I didnt want him around while I called you," she mumbles.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, are you gonna be busy later on, like in an hour or two?"

I shake my head, "no why, what's up?"

"Will you go with me to the doctors? I kind of don't want to go alone."

"Yeah of course! Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine," she answers softly. "I could just use the company."

I smile softly although she can't see it, "do you want to meet there, or should I head over to your house?"

"No it's okay, we can meet there. I still need to figure out how to get rid of Dion," she chuckles softly. "I'll text you the address before I leave. Have you talked to Isaac today?"

"Yeah," I glance over at Isaac who's still sitting at the edge of his bed, playing his dumb game. "I'm still at his house, he's right here."

Isaac then glances over his shoulder at the mention of him and I quickly smile and blow him an air kiss, he rolls his eyes playfully and turns back around.

Angela brings her voice down to a softer tone as if I were to have her on speaker, "don't tell him please, just say we're going for froyo or something."

"Okay," I continue to smile. "I'll see you in a little while." And hang up the phone.

"What was that about?" Isaac quickly questions, while keeping his attention on his game.

"Ang wants to hang out," I tell him.

He quickly stops playing his game and turns back to look at me, "more girl time?" He arches an eyebrow and I nod. "She okay?"

"I think so," I smile softly.

"What are you girls gonna do? Where are you gonna go?"

I shrug, praying to god that he doesn't see right through me and know that I'm lying. "I'm not sure, maybe get some froyo, she said she's still hungover," I chuckle.

He narrows his eyes a bit, inclining his head behind me, "grab me my wallet from the dresser yeah."

I reach for the black wallet on his nightstand and crawl to the end of the bed, handing it to him. Isaac opens up his wallet while speaking, "I know Ang already, she'll want to pay for whatever it is that you do, don't let her," he hands me a crisp hundred dollar bill.

I immediately start shaking my head no, pushing his hand back. "I have money, baby, I can pay for it."

He smiles, "I didn't say you couldn't, I'm saying take my money instead, enjoy your girl day on me," he pushes the money back in my face.

I didn't want to take Isaac's money for two reasons. One, because I was totally lying about where we were going so I didn't need it, and two, because it was such a big amount, even if we were going to get froyo a hundred dollars was way too much for just some yogurt.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to argue with him so I accept the money and kiss him on the lips. "I'll bring you your change."

"Keep it," he smiles. "I don't need it."

"That's a lot of change, Isaac."

"Ehh," he smiles and pecks me on the lips real quick. "Spend it, save it, burn it, I don't really care, I don't need it."

I playfully roll my eyes and get off of his bed reaching for my clothes, "I should probably go home and get ready so I could look some what decent."

Isaac nods his head and gets off of the bed as well, as I get back into my clothes, "I'll walk you out."

I continue to gather my things, slinging my bag over my shoulder and grab the breakfast tray from Isaac's night stand as we head downstairs.

Isaac pesters me for a few seconds, telling me that I didn't have to bring the tray with me, he would've brought it down eventually, or had Bevens come up and get it, but I was raised to always clean up after myself so i did it out of habit.

We drop the tray off in the kitchen and I thank Bevens one last time before heading out the front door. My cars actually already up and running when we make it outside, one of Mr. Matteo's big scary guys walks over towards Isaac and I, telling me that my cars already to go. I thank him and he nods, he turns to Isaac and informs him that the truck will be ready to go in a few more minutes.

Isaac thanks the meaty guy and places his hand on my lower-back, pushing me towards my car. He opens the driver door allowing me to step inside and I do, placing my bag in the passenger seat. I motion to turn on the heater and instantly smile on the inside when I notice that it's on already.

"You're going somewhere?" I turn back over to Isaac, looking up at him.

"I'm gonna try and go see Vinny," he says while handing my seatbelt.

I take it from him and strap in. "Have you heard anything?"

He nods, "Albert texted me a couple hours ago saying that he's awake."

"Well that's a good sign, right?"

Isaac nods again and leans in to place a kiss on my forehead, meaning he's upset. I think I know Isaac more than he probably knows himself by now, he never kisses me on the lips when he's upset or getting upset about something, it was always a quick peck on the forehead. "Drive safe, text me when you get home."

"I will," I say a bit sadly.

I always feel like Isaac is mad at me when he doesn't give me a goodbye kiss, even when he wasn't. I reach for the door pulling it towards me so I can close it and Isaac quickly stops it.

He takes a step closer and leans down a bit, his face hovering over mine, until his lips are crashing on to mine and I'm eagerly kissing him back. "I love you," he murmurs, giving me another quick peck before he pulls away.

"I love you too."

***

I sit in my car with my heater on, playing a game on my phone, as I wait for Angela to show up; I'm currently parked in the back of the clinic. It's a Sunday afternoon, only about a handful of clinics and urgent cares are opened on Sunday's, meaning all the parking spots up at the front were taken.

Angela actually chose a clinic that was almost a little out of town, probably because she didn't want to ruin into anyone she or Dion knew, I still don't know why were even here. I got ready a lot quicker than I would've assumed so I was actually a bit early.

Luckily my brother and dad are both at work so I didnt need to lie to them as well about where I was going. I got dressed and let Waffles outback to do his business, my dad didn't like him going in and out of the house right now because he would trail snow into the kitchen, his doggy door has been closed for further notice and we had to personally let him out.

Angela pulls into the back parking lot about twenty minutes later, and I'm a little surprised to see her in Dion's Jeep, she probably couldn't think of anything to get rid of him. They park a couple spots away from me and I turn my car off, reach for my bag, and step out of my car.

I walk out into the open, wrapping my jacket tighter around me, it's two in the afternoon and the cold air already has a bite to it. The driver door to the Jeep opens and a couple seconds later Angela is walking around the car heading in my direct direction, but Dion's nowhere to be around.

"Hey," she beams with genuine happiness. "Sorry I'm late, I couldn't get Dee to let me leave."

"You're fine," I smile in return. "I actually thought he was with you," I point back to the Jeep, confused.

"No," she rolls her eyes, clicking the lock button on his remote and the Jeep beeps. "His truck is a 4x4, my car isn't, he felt more comfortable if I drove his truck."

"Men," I scoff, she agrees with me laughing softly.

We begin walking towards the clinic as Angela walks a few steps ahead of me, and I take a moment to admire her true natural beauty. It was rare seeing Angela not all dressed up, she always had to look her best, wear the best, but as of right now she was in a pair of cute sweat pants, some ugg boots and what I can only assume is Dion's hoodie, with her hair tied up in a cute messy bun, no make up whatsoever, not that she ever wore much or needed it, but she always had her hair beautifully done.

"You look cute in casual clothes," I tell her as she reaches for the side door to the clinic. "You almost look like a normal girl, not someone who's affiliated with the mafia and its people," I tease her.

"Don't get use to it," she laughs. "The heels will be back as soon as this hang over goes away!"

I chuckle softly while shaking my head as we walk into the clinic, the waiting room has about a small handful of people. I follow Angela closely as she walks up to the front counter, the girl behind the glass window immediately smiles and slides the glass open.

"Do you have an appointment ladies?" The receptionist behind the glass window smiles kindly.

"No I don't," Angela answers. "I was hoping you had any walk ins available.."

The girl behind the glass scrunches her nose up a bit, "It's gonna be about an hour wait, sweetheart. Walk ins were from 8am-1pm."

"That's fine," I answer for Angela when I see her hesitate. "We'll wait."

The receptionist nods, "go ahead and sign in, Angel, we'll call you back when it's time."

Angela and I quickly both smile at what the medical assistant calls her and she picks up a pen, signing her name on the sign in sheet.

We walk over to a couple empty chairs near the back of the small waiting room and Angela takes a seat to my left, instantly reaching for one of the many magazines in front of her, not saying a single word.

"Ang, what are we doing here?" I ask as she begins to flip through the magazine that she's clearly not interested in.

She sighs closing the book up but keeps it on her lap. "I wanna get on birth control," she says, barely looking in my direction. "And the morning after pill," she nervously looks in my direction.

"You finally had-" Angela starts to smile bashfully, nodding her head before I can even finish my sentence. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be better after I get the pill," she smiles almost sadly.

"I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, but why didn't you guys use protection?" I asked, trying my hardest not to come off rude.

She shrugs, "it kind of all just happened in the heat of the moment. I was really drunk, and horny apparently," she snickers quietly to herself.

"Wait," I arch an eyebrow. "You initiated it?"

"," she answers, a hint of a blush in her cheeks. "Like you've never initiated it with KP.."

I stay quiet thinking back to this morning, I was the one who had initiated it, but I couldn't admit to that, I felt embarrassed for some reason.

"That's what I thought," Angela continues to smile and I roll my eyes. "Have you ever thought about going on birth control, Hail?"

I softly shake my head.

"You should consider it," she smiles. "I don't know how often you and KP go at it, and I really don't want to know, but i can assure you that it gets a whole lot better without protection," she smirks.

"Don't get trapped into this life yet, my life," Angela's voice gets a bit softer. "Be smarter than that."

I nod my head gently, when the medical assistant up at the front calls Angela back over to the window, using her full name. Angela then walks back over to where we're sitting, a clipboard now in her hand with a couple sheets of papers on it, she fills them out and hands them back to the MA and eventually gets called back.

I try waiting for Angela out in the wait room but she's clearly not having it and drags me into the back with her. A different medical assistant takes her vitals real quick and is soon walking us to a room with the number two on the side. We actually don't wait too long in the room, twenty minutes tops, but it doesn't feel like it because Angela and I use the time to continue talking and catch up.

A woman in a white coat knocks softly and enters the room, apparently Angela knows her, she's a friend of her mother's. She does what she needs to do and eventually hands Angela what she needs, along with a birth control prescription for myself as well, Angela brings it up as the doctor was writing hers out.

The doctor then has one of her MA's bring me a clipboard with the new patient information form and ask's me if I have any type of insurance. I tell her that I do but that it's under my father's name, and I really didn't want him to know that I plan on taking the pill. Angela then proceeds to explain to her doctor that she'll pay for my visit, to put me down as a self-pay patient, which apparently is a patient with no insurance.

I beg her not to, that I just won't take the birth control, but like always she has to have her way and wins, paying for my visit, which nearly cost almost 90$. I try giving her the hundred dollars that Isaac gave me for our fake froyo date once we're walking back towards our cars, but of course she refuses to take them. I thank her about sixty three more times before leaving and give her a hug goodbye, as she thanks me for tagging along with her.

I walk over to my car and unlock the door, immediately getting into the driver seat and start my engine, blasting the heater. I let my car run for a bit as I try to warm up a bit, waving bye to Angela as she leaves. My phone then starts to ring the second I connect it to my stereo and my dad's name is displaying on my screen.

I press the little phone button on my steering wheel answering his call, "hey dad, I'm about to leave Angela's, can I call you when I get home?"

He chuckles softly, "I'm home already pumpkin, I got out early, do you by any chance have any money on you?"

"Yeah, why?" I answer truthfully.

I of course still had the hundred dollars in my wallet but I also had a few of my own dollars here and there from when my dad gave me money.

My dads voice starts to fill my car up again and I lower the volume down a bit. "Can you pick up some mashed potatoes on the way home?" He says. "The instant ones though. I'm making tritip for dinner and wanted to make some sides to go with it."

"Yum!" My mouth instantly waters. "You haven't made tri-tip in years dad! What's the occasion?"

"No occasion," he chuckles. "Your brother told Amber how good it was and now she won't stop hounding me about it," he continues to laugh. "Plus I haven't been home this early on a Sunday so why not."

"Well in that case I'll just get some red potatoes instead of instant ones and make them myself," I smile.

"That's why you're my number one girl. There's brown gravy here, but you know your brother-"

"Yeah yeah I know, cream of chicken. Do we need anything else?"

"No," I hear the smile in my dad's voice.

"Alrighty then I'll be home in a bit."

"Drive safe, honey."

"Always do," I smile "And dad.."

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I'm you're only girl," I tell him and hang up after I hear him chuckle and say goodbye.

I put my car in drive and start to pull out of the doctors office and head home. There's actually a small grocery store near my house that sells everything my dad wants me to get, but it's crazy expensive so I decide to pull into a bigger grocery store since I'm down town already, praying to baby Jesus that the pricing is decent.

I don't struggle with finding parking and actually find a good spot almost near the entrance of the store. I place my car in park, kill my engine, grab my things, and quickly head into the store to get out of the cold. I grab one of those red little hand baskets rather than a whole cart, I won't be getting a lot of things, this basket will suffice.

Luckily the vegetables and fruits are at the entrance of the store and I don't have to go wondering around. I instantly walk towards the potatoes and put a five pound bag of potatoes in my basket, immediately making it heavy and I'm already regretting not getting the shopping cart. I start to leave the fresh produce area when a stack of Granny Smith apples catches my attention. I grab a bag and place a couple in there, also placing those in my basket and go look for some peanut butter; I always ate my apples and bananas with peanut butter.

It doesn't take long before I find the aisle that I'm looking for and I'm standing in front of all the different types of peanut butter brands.

I reach for my favorite brand when a deep voice gruffled as it walks up beside me, "Hailey Summers.."

I quickly turn around, dropping the jar of peanut butter on the ground and take a step back.

"You're names becoming pretty popular around here," the tall mysterious guy chuckles as he bends down to retrieve my jar of peanut butter. "You outta be more careful next time," he smirks while handing me the jar. "These lids tend to break easily."

I glance down at his out stretched hand in front of me, "I'm more of a crunchy skippy type of guy," he shrugs. "But my sister loved the jif brand so I always got both," he smiles, but it's almost a sad smile.

He leans forward and I immediately take a step, "I'm sorry," he chuckles. "I was just gonna put it in your basket," he hands over the red jar again.

I slowly reach for it, "have we met before?" I asked, placing the jar into my basket. I continue to stare at his pretty face but don't recognize him from anywhere. He was being a little too friendly for me not having known him.

"Not necessarily," he chuckles softly. "My name's Calum," he sticks his hand out in front of him, waiting for me to shake it. "Calum Greco."

I stare at it for a couple seconds, then place my hand into his very cautiously. "Calum," I smile. "That's a name you don't hear very often."

He continues chuckles quietly while releasing my hand, "tell me about it, my mother tried being unique with mine and my siblings names."

"Well I'm sure their names are just as cool as yours," I smile.

"Yeah, they were," he mumbles and I immediately begin to frown.

Why does he keep referring to them in past tense?

Calum begins to speak again, but this time his demeanor has completely changed. "Tell me, Hailey, how does a sweet innocent girl like yourself get involved with a guy like Isaac Matteo?"

The happy friendly smile and voice are no longer there, they're replaced with something more serious now, something dark and unsettling and my anxiety immediately starts to kick in.

"I take you guys aren't friends," I utter while taking a step back.

"No," he inches forward and I continue to back away. "In fact we're quite the opposite," he smirks.

My back collides with the shelf of foods behind me and Calum's soon boxing me in. He places his hands on the shelves behind me, his arms on either side of me, caging me into him.

Great, we would be the only ones in this aisle.

"In fact," Calum's voice continues to drop until it's almost dangerously low. "He took something that really mattered to me, and I think it's only fair that I returned the favor," he smiles almost sinisterly.

"I think you should probably back the fuck up," another deep voice roars from the end of the isle.

Calum and I both look to the left, or his right at least, and I'm instantly relieved to see two big scary guys that weren't there a second ago, their guns in their holster on clear display to see.

Calum scoffs taking a step away from me, raising his hands about in mid air in surrender. "Should've known you had body guards looking after you."

I instantly frown, shaking my head confusingly, "they're not with me," I admit, stupidly.

He scoffs again, backing up some more as the two big scary guys make their way over to us, "they sure as he'll aren't with me," he snarls quietly.

"Ms. Summers," one of the big guys speaks up, as the other one continues to walk forward, walking up to Calum, causing him to back up even more.

"This way please," the first guy waves me over to him and I nervously walk towards him.

He instantly reaches for my basket of groceries taking it out of my hand, "Are we done shopping or do you need anything else?" He asked sternly, a hint of an accent in his voice.

"Uh- gravy," I mutter. "I need gravy."

He doesn't respond verbally, he inclines his head to the right of him, indicating that I lead the way and I slowly start walking past him, looking back at Calum and instantly regret it.

The other unknown big scary guy is standing in front of him, blocking his way, his gun now in his hand.

"Calm down tiger, I'm leaving," Calum shoves his hands away from him, taking a few steps back, glancing over in my direction. "They won't always be around, Hailey, your boy is bound to slip up eventually," he winks and turns around to walk away, leaving the isle in the opposite direction.

"Ms. Summers," the big guy now in front of me hums, I turn back to him. "Please," he waves a hand towards the open walkway.

I instantly shake my head, snatching my basket back, "I'm not going with you, I don't know who you are!"

"My name's Eduardo," he definitely has an accent. "I work for The Matteo's, my partner and I were assigned to you, look after you," he points behind me to where Calum was just at a few seconds ago. "Shall we get the gravy?"

I slowly start to furrow my eyebrows, "why would Carmelo assign you guys to me?"

"Oh no, signorina," he chuckles softly starting to lead the way and I follow. "The Don did not assign us to you, the boy did."

My frown only deepens as I stare up at Eduardo, "Isaac?" I asked, confused.

"."

"When?"

Eduardo shrugs his shoulders turning into the aisle to his right, "a couple weeks now."

"Were you guys- D-did you follow me to the clinic earlier?"

", we go everywhere you go."

"Does he know I was there."

Eduardo looks over his shoulder, "no," a disapproving look on his face. "We only report when something out of the ordinary happens."

Eduardo then stops in front of all the gravy's and I reach for two cans of the cream of chicken, placing them into my basket, which Eduardo is now holding again.

"Can you not report this to him," I look up at Eduardo and his frown only deepens.

"I can not lie to The Matteo's, Ms. Hailey, I get paid way too much to be dishonest," he snorts.

"But nothing happened, I'm okay!" I exclaim, starting to walk away, towards the cash register lines.

" it's true, but I still need to report him signorina."

"And who's him?" I grumble, choosing the shortest lane, lane four. There's two people in front of me, an older lady who's paying already, and another lady with her daughter in her cart.

"Non lo so," Eduardo mumbles, standing directly behind me, I can feel his meaty body almost touching my back. "It's why I need to report it Ms. Hailey."

I turn around softly glaring at him but don't say anything. I reach for my basket of groceries, yank it out of his hands and turn back around. "Go wait outside or something," I grumble without looking back.

"Sí signorina."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

78K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
252K 3.9K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
1M 29.7K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...