After All This Time We Still...

By MrsCarlisleCullen17

More

After All This Time We Still Love Each Other? (Jasper Whitlock FanFic).
Mystery Girl
Unspoken Goodbyes.
Sarah's Story and Jasper's Adventures.
The Cullen Clan.
It's Really You?
Stay With Me.
Fun With The Family.
Sarah Goes To School.
Alice's Crush.
The New Kids.
First day at school.

Meeting The Cullens.

2.5K 63 3
By MrsCarlisleCullen17

Sarah's P.O.V.

Dad told me that their extended family would be visiting. He told them that he had foiund his daughter from his human life and that he wanted them to meet me. I couldn't wait to be honest. I wanted to meet more people whom my dad considered family. Me and Carmen have become closer throughout the time I had stayed here. I called her mom the other day, and she said that I could call her that if I wanted to. That's how I saw her so that's what I will call her.

THe cousin clan were arriving in 10 minutes, so I quickly went upstairs to freshen up and change my outfit. Kate and Irina were unstoppable when it came to shopping for clothes. I didn't really like shopping. Maybe that's because I lived for a couple of centuries in the same set of clothes.

I could hear my dad greeting the others at the door.

"Sarah, come down, they have arrived." He said. He didn't need to shout because I would have heard him.

I walked down the stairs and saw five vampires and I could immediately see that they shared the same diet as us.

"Sarah, this is Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Edward Cullen and Rosalie Hale." Dad introduced them and pointed to each one. "Guys, this is Sarah, my daughter from my human life." He said with such pride.

"It's very nice to meet you, dear." The lady that my dad said was Esme said. They seemed nice enough.

"It's nice to meet you, too. My dad has told me so much about your family." I said with a smile.

"Oh dear. What have you told her Eleazar?" The big guy, Emmett said in a jokey voice.

"Nothing that you should be worried about, Emmett." My dad replied, chuckling at some memory he had.

The guy named Edward started chuckling then. At first I thought he was crazy, but then, some vampires believe that living on animal blood did send vampires around the twist.

"I'm not crazy." Edward said with a smirk.

"Says the guy who hears voices." Emmett said, rolling his eyes.

That just confised me even more. What did he mean that he hears voices?

"I can read minds. And I know what you have been through when you were changed. I can't believe that they are still happening." Edward replied.

"They are, the creators are just being careful. However, my creator wasn't. I knew that the Volturi were going to get involved soon, so I left as soon as I could." I replied. He nodded in understanding.

"What's still happening?" Carlisle asked. This was the first time he had spoken to me.

"The wars in the south. Vampires are creating newborn armies to gain territories. That was the sole purpose for my creation. My creator just wanted people who had been created for less than a year. When they became no longer useful to her, she had them destroyed. I was useful because I had fighting skills that she has never seen before. I trained the newborns for a while until she created someone else. A soldier from the American Army fighting in the Civil War. I didn't realise until a couple of months ago that he was my mate. I left him there. If we had both left together then the creator would have figured out that something was going on. She would have hunted us down. So I old him that he had to leave as soon as possible without drawing attention. Maria probably thinks I was killed or something. We wee disposable to her." I explained. 

The looks on their faces were pure horror when I told them what she thought of us. I couldn't believe that I stayed there for so long. I never knew about vampires in my human life. They were things of horror stories and myths.

Rosalie was the first to recover.

"So she created you and took away all your possibilities? Your future?" She asked. I could tell that the vampire creation was a touchy subject for her.

"Yes, what I left out from telling my dad was that I was pregnant at the time. He knew I was getting married but we had already spent that alone time together. She knew that too. She had medical experience from her human life and she knew how to do abortions. And that's what she did. She took away everything that I had dreamed of. I was so close to getting it all. I can't imagine what my husband to be was going through when I went missing. I just wish that he knew that I was OK. That I was still alive. So to speak." I replied, my voice cracking at the end.

Rosalie walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She seemed like she could relate to my story but I didn't want to ask.

"And where is this creator?" Carlisle asked. He sounded angry, everyone looked at him shocked. Obviously he didn't get angry very often.

"You're right, Sarah. He doesn't" Edward said, hearing my thoughts.

"Somewhere in the south. Last time I was there we were in Mexico. She has probably moved now. We were becoming conspicuous." I replied. He just nodded.

Tanya wasn't too bothered about my story. She was too busy checking Edward out. Her thoughts must have been pretty graphic because he was wincing every now and then.

So this was the bronze haired hottie she didn't stop talking about? Edward shot a glare at me when he heard that. I just smiled sweetly and thought Fancy going hunting? We can think of a plan to get her off your back? He nodded.

"Guys, me and Edward are going hunting, we will be back in a few hours." I said. Everyone seemed OK with it. Tanya shot me the dirtiest glare she could muster up. I just smiled at her and waved.

Once we were out of hearing distance I let out the laughter I was hiding the while time. I must have been laughing for about ten minutes before I calmed down.

"I'm sorry, but the glare I for from Tanya was hilarious." I said still laughing.

"It's OK. I gotta admit that she was thinking of ways to get you to stay away from me." He said, maybe my plan would work. "You've already thought of plan?" He asked surprised.

"Hey, I'm not just a pretty face." I said, laughing at the look he gave me.

"What's the plan?" He asked eagerly.

"Well, we pretend, for your sake, that we are mates. That I thought Major Whitlock was my mate but he wasn't. I hope you can act, dude, coz that is the only way that she will leave you alone. She knows how protective vampires can get over their mates. She lost her arm the last time she pursued a mated vampire." I explained.  He seemed to like this plan.

"So, just to be sure, there are no feelings between us. Just a show." He said.

"That's exactly right. I know I will see Major Whitlock again, I just don't know when." I replied.

"Let's do this. Text Kate and tell her to tell everyone but Tanya." He said.

"Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

Me and Edward walked back hand in hand after I had texted Kate. We walked through the front door and everyone didn't look surprised at the sight they saw.

Does my father know that this is a show? I asked in my head. He nodded and whispered so low that I only I could hear "So does Carmen." I nodded.

"I'm assuming you all know that me and Edward are mates?" I asked, making sure that everyone was on the same page.

Everyone nodded and Tanya just glared at me again, and then stormed out the back door.

"She's out of hearing distance, guys." Edward said.

"Wow, I have never seen her so angry in my life. I don't think she will go after you anymore, Edward." Kate said. She seemed amused at her sister's exit.

"Sarah, you will have to leave with the Cullens, because if you don't hen she is going to figure out that it was a show." My dad explained. I had just got my dad back and I had to leave him again.

"You can still come and visit." Edward suggested.

"It would be good to get to know that in-laws." I said.

Everyone chuckled at that.

So I packed everything and made sure that I knew that everyone was going to be alright and then we left.

Jasper's P.O.V.

We had been searching for the Cullens for about 50 years. I thought Alice was just taking us on a wild goose chase. But while we were hunting, two vampires stopped us.

"You must be Edward and Emmett?" Alice asked, surely she didn't think that they would know her?

"Yeah, how did you know our names?" The big guy asked.

"I had a vision. That's my ability. I saw you guys and i knew your names." Alice explained.

"So are you two like mates?" The big guys asked.

"No, we met in a town in Canada and we helped each other figure things out." I explained.

I kept thinking of Sarah. I didn't know what else to think about when he mentioned mates. I hadn't seen her in a while. I needed to know that she was OK. That she was still alive.

"She is. Sarah is still alive." The tall skinny guys said.

"What? How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked, I couldn't understand it.

"I can read minds. I know that Sarah is alive and well." He replied.

"Yeah, and she's kicking ass too." The big guy replied. I smiled at that. She was a fighter.

"Oh, by the way. I am Emmett and this is Edward." Emmett introduced himself.

"I'm Jasper Whitlock and this is Alice." I replied. We all shook ands and then Alice just hugged them. She was a weird one.

"How do you know that Sarah is alive?" I asked Edward.

"She has found her father from her human life. He is a vampire as well. She is in Alaska at the moment with him. They are coming tomorrow with the rest of their family to visit us. They are out sister clan. How is it that you feed from animals and not humans?" He asked.

"I used to feed from humans. I was part of a newborn army, the reason I was created. Where I met Sarah. She fed from animals from her creation, she refused to be a monster. I caught her feeding in the woods from an animal and i was intrigued. I have an ability. I can feel a person's emotions. I could feel their fear and I could feel the life being drained from them as I drank. When I realised that there was another way to this vampiric existence, I wanted to learn." I explained. I was proud of myself. Because I did it alone.

"Wow, you did it alone? Did you ever cross paths with a human?" Edward asked.

"No, I stayed in a massive forest in Vancouver. No one ever went in there. it was safe to let my senses go." I explained.

They were both staring at me in awe. I took that to say that they had difficulty when they first started.

"What about you Alice?" Emmett asked.

"Well, I don't know who created me. I don't remember anything from my human life. I just remember waking up in the woods and I was a vampire. Two men were stood around me and I acted on instinct. They smelt so good. I was a newborn, just woken from the change. I felt horrible after that. I don't want to hurt anymore people. I had a vision of Jasper and him teaching me the animal diet. And then I had a vision of you guys. The Cullen Clan." She explained. I didn't know that she had woken alone. But then again, I didn't ask her of her human life.

Emmett and Edward led us to their home where we were introduced to Rosalie, Emmett's mate, Carlisle and his mate Esme, and Bella who was Edward's mate. They were nice enough to accept us into their family. Carlisle was intrigued by my ability and also the fact that Alice had woken up alone.

I waited until the next day, the day that I would see Sarah, again. I couldn't wait. I just wanted her in my arms again.

-----------------------

Another chapter for you guys :)

MrsCarlisleCullen17 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.1K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
840K 16K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
22.4K 383 25
Jasper Whitlock hale
253K 4.4K 15
This is a Jasper Whitlock - Hale love story