Glo 2:Ivy

By YonnaDaAuthor

This is Part 2 to Glo so if you haven't read Glo please go check that out before reading . Malia is back brin... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
Question
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24
25.
Not an update
Chapter 27
Question
Chapter 28
29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

26.

4.3K 173 32
By YonnaDaAuthor

Thank you, everyone, who let me know what to do for this book. So bet find out what happened then skip? This book will probably end around roughly 35-40 chapters, I will try.

Next chapter will be skipped but will tie into this ... it will make sense when you read it.

Malia:

"You might be in a pain but your eye should be healed up in a few days. I cleaned up all your wounds and will back here to check up on you ." The home nurse said examining my face again.

I nodded my head weakly telling her to thank you as looking up to Lamar staring at me at the side of our bed holding on my hand softly rubbing on it. The nurse let herself out and Lamar finally sat down next to me, staring at me.

"I know I look ugly Lamar you don't have to stare," I said trying to see out my left eye.

"No, No, No baby you're beautiful you will always look beautiful to me." He said getting up kissing my forehead.

I searched for my phone next to me and went to my camera. I looked atrocious my whole eye was shut, bruises all over my face, bottom lip was busted it looked gone.

Lamar took my phone and put it in his pocket.

"Malia don't please. It's fine I will take care of everything—

"No, I will. Who did this to you." I heard Malik say walking into my room.

He came to the side of my bed and a tear fell from his face.

"Malik it's fine don't cry I—

"I don't wanna hear it I won't sleep until I kill this person and watch them take their last breath. Tell me what happened ." He said.

"Malik take it slow on her she just woke up," Lamar said .

They started arguing back and forth making me sigh and sat up.

"I have seen this black car more than once and I never said anything," I said making them get quiet.

"Why wouldn't you tell me—

I held my held my hand up stopping him and finished. Just talking about it made me shiver and their voices made me sick to my stomach. When I finally ended it, I wiped my falling tears and looked up.

"Family? Family ... it gotta be Ayana and Tae I mean who else. Sei and key out the picture, one just get beat on the other in jail for flipping money I heard they not even family." Malik said.

"Who else would know you as much as they could. Did you tell her you were leaving ?" Lamar said pacing around.

Soon as I nodded my head they both grabbed their stuff to leave.

"Malik stay the fuck here. This is not your battle and doesn't want this to get you in a trouble ." I yelled at him to stop.

"Malia I won't go to sleep unless I do. There's no stopping I won't get caught . I'll handle all the consequences when I get home. Get well." He said walking away .

"Landin and Miley is taking a nap and the nanny out somewhere I gave her a break," Lamar said before jogging out my room shutting my door.

I sighed and slowly got out of bed limping to the bed. How could my own flesh and blood this to me. I never did anything to Ayana it's just shocking like I thought if I had no one else on this planet she would be here other than my kids and Lamar. Being greedy for money will never get neither of them anywhere.

But doing that shit almost killing me cross the line. I got kids to come home too every day that's where they fucked up at. I can get that pocket change back in account the money part didn't hurt me. It's the loyalty.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as I showered and did my routine . It was starting to annoying me I could barely open my other eye. I just wanted to handle this situation in a certain way, but knowing my brother and my husband they wouldn't listen to me. This shit hurting me deep inside though.

I heard Landin started crying I sped up my process and got out. I put a patch over my eye to compress a bit and I didn't want my kids to see my face. I put my silk rope and disappeared down the hallway and Miley was trying to get him from his bed.

"Hey, Mommy." Miley squealed.

"Hey babies," I said helping him get down giving both of them hugs and kisses.

"Y'all hungry," I said as we started walking out the room.

They both said yeah so we went downstairs and I searched the kitchen for something to make and quick but I couldn't everything was frozen solid. For the meantime I cut them up fruit and found little snacks they can eat on until it thaws. I didn't feel cooking so I got on Uber eats and picked a place we all liked to eat . I was worried about Lamar and my brother. I feed my babies, got them clean and into their actual PJs , and cuddled watching movies until they both fell back asleep.

I carried them one by one into their bed then went into my bed. I didn't want to sleep until both of them were back home. By the time 4 am hit my one eye couldn't stand a chance to stay open . I gave God a prayer that they were safe and finally stop fighting my sleep.

****

"Baby, come over here." I heard Lamar say faintly.

I felt his strong hands pull me closer to him, I started to blink my eyes open and wipe the saliva off the side of my mouth.

"Where's Malik." I panicked trying to get up.

"Shh shh calm down, he's in his room resting lay down." He coached me .

"You find them," I said not listening trying to turn the lamp on.

He sat back up with me and put his head down in defeat before talking.

"We went to their house and everything was gone, Malik and I searched the whole city for them and nobody knew nothing . I made Malik stay in the car because I went to Tae's homeboys house and did some shit I can't repeat and he told me Tae and Ayana was getting passports and he didn't tell him where . I tried to track their phone but they broke them into pieces all over their kitchen floor... imma find them they not getting away with this shit, I put that on my son." He told me.

I was lost for words . I told Lamar to forget it, karma was a bitch but he wasn't hearing nothing I said, he wanted their heads .

Qotd:

Will Lamar and Malik catch up to them ?

⚠️ Promo ⚠️

Published book OTW 🤪 I would love love love if everybody read my published book. Even if you read Her Light before this book is
10X better than it was on Wattpad.Way professional, better format, better than ever. I promise yyou.You can Pm, Email, or messenger me for details to purchase for only 99 cents on Amazon !!!! 🤩

⚡️✨ October 5th ✨⚡️

Her Light ⚡️

Rain Bay is a teen mom who cannot win for trying. All she has to live for is her daughter Amber. Her child's father, Isaiah, is nothing to be played with. She was so in love with him that she couldn't recognize his games until it was way too late. Now that she has Amber and is focusing on school her mother throws a wrench in her plans. With a twenty-four-hour eviction notice. Rain has to figure out her life for her and her daughter the best way she can.

Rain roams the street with her two-year-old daughter until she runs into a blessing in disguise. She is blessed with more than she asked for. Now that she is stable and has time to sort out her life she finds love in the least expected way. Now that her new man Davis is all she has eyes for Isaiah is jealous and wants his family back.

Isaiah always thought that he could have his own way with Rain but that stopped when Davis walked into her life. Now that he is fueled by anger he will do anything to break the two. Even risking his whole family with no regrets. Rain made a way against all the odds in her life.

Contact: 

 Email: kenyonnabiddings01gmail.com

Pm: Princess_Yonna

FB: Author Kenyonna 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.1K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
16.7K 818 29
When youngings come from the bottom, they either stay there or go up. On the block you either get down, glo up, or get out. All the Hustling, killing...
582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
3.4K 101 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...