Wakfu x Male Reader

By Mecha_Fenix

This is the story of the adventures of (y/n) in the world of Wakfu. I suck for descriptions :V More

Vote your character.
Intro.
Chapter 1: The adventure begins
Chapter 2: Yugo
Chapter 3: Black Crow
Chapter 4: Tough decision
Chapter 6: Vampyro
I'm not okay (vote)
The readers have spoken!
Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.
Chapter 8: The life of the abyss knight.
Listen ... We need to talk
Chapter 9: Truth.
On hold for now
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 11: Dangerous game (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

Chapter 5: The seven magnificents

2.7K 55 51
By Mecha_Fenix

(no ones POV)

A new day, a new adventure. Our adventurers again travel through the woods on their way to the island where the Yugo family is located. To kill time while walking, Ruel was talking about the Iops and their love for duels.

Ruel: Those lousy Iops and their duels. Honor doesn't pay, let me tell you. So just keep your head down, keep out of trouble, that's what I say.

Nora: That's boring.

Yugo: Yeah, but it's a pretty cool way to look at things.

Dally: Don't bother, guys. Honor, courage, generosity. These are the values we Iops hold dear. How do you expect an old Enutrof to understand the pleasures of confronting an enemy eye to eye?  

Ruel: Ha ha ha! You're dead right. Understanding Iop philosophy is beyond me. I'd be out of my depth. 

Eva: *sigh* They're like a pair of jealous teenangers.

(y/n): And we are their babysitters.

In the distance on the outskirts of the forest, there was a small town. But you could not see its inhabitants, maybe they are inside their homes?

Amalia: Hey, look over there. It's a village. Perfect timing to do some shopping.

(y/n): Do you always think of shopping to every place you visit?

Amalia: What can I say? I like to follow the call of fashion. Maybe you can help me find a dress that suits me?~

(y/n): Em-

Yugo: What a place! Come on!

Eva: Yeah, but for how long? This valley won't escape Ogrest's chaos for much longer. And how will the people survive when they have no more land to cultivate?

...

...

Nora: What?

(y/n): *whispering in Nora's ear* A global catastrophe caused by a violent monster called Ogrest.

Nora: Oh!

Ruel: Ha Ha Ha! Well, they'll just have to steal, won't they? Then they'll become outlaws, and then Ruel Stroud will pick them up one by one for a nice reward. 

Dally: All he ever thinks about is getting rich off other people's misery. 

(y/n): He just wants to get rich in general, he doesn't care how.

Amalia: Guys, are we going? Or are we just gonna argue here all day?

Ruel: The youth of today.

Our adventurers began to walk towards the small village in the distance.

Ruel: Don't even know what an honest day's work is.

(time skip)

Our adventurers arrived to the small village but something was out of place, where were the villagers? The whole place looked like a ghost town.

Amalia: Huh? Don't tell me there's no one in the village.

Dally: But there are monsters here.

Dally was in combat stance while holding his sword Rubilax. Yugo and Ruel were hiding behind some rocks, Eva, Nora, Amalia and you were standing behind Dally. 

Dally: I can taste the trouble.

*Thud*

Dally: Huh?

An apple fell from somewhere and rolled until it was in front of Dally's feet, he lifted the apple with his hand to inspect it.

Dally: An apple. What on earth?

Yugo: I bet is a evil apple! Or perhaps a demon in disguise!

Nora: The demon of balanced foods, my worst enemy!

Dally: Now, you said Iops were never afraid of anything, right?

(y/n): Fear and caution are two different things Yugo.

Dally: Thanks (y/n). A tru Iop always stays cautious. 

Eva: What a noble hero.

Amalia: Yeah, more like a noble zero, you mean. 

(y/n): Rude.

Ruel: There is nothing here but apples and arachnees.

(small spiders)

Just because Ruel felt like it, he crushed a small spider that was walking in front of him. 

Ruel: By my shovel, we're hardly going to make a fortune here then, are we?

Nora: Oh! Maybe we could sell flowers here!

(y/n): But if there is no one here, who would buy flowers?

Nora: I don't know, maybe-

*Gasp*

Everyone look at the source of the sound and saw Az unconscious on the ground in front of a barrel full of apples. 

Yugo: Az!

Yugo ran to help little Tofu, but stopped when he saw that there was a strange creature behind the barrel. This creature had a small straw hat and its body seemed to be made of jelly.

Dally: See? Are you telling me that's not a monster?

The small creature hid completely behind the barrel when he saw Yugo approaching once again.

Dally: He ran away, the coward.

Ruel: Maybe he's afraid that Dally will challenge him to a duel.

Dally: It's sir Percedal to you.

Nora: That thing is too small. What is the worst thing that jelly could do to us? Biting our ankles?

(y/n): I don't think it has teeth

The ground began to tremble suddenly and it could be hear the sound of wood being shattered, the sound came from one of the houses that had a sign with the symbol of an apple hanging in the entrance. From the entrance of that house, a group of minotaurs came out carrying different types of fruit and knocking down everything that was in their way, without caring to them how many things they break while running.

(y/n): Minotaurs? Great, we found a group of bullies.

Nora: What's wrong with them?

(y/n): Well, the minotaurs here are famous for their physical strength and their ability to throw lightning bolts through their horns. But despite all this, they are even more stupid than a real cow.

Yugo: Hey, who do these guys think they are?!

Ruel: Cool it, Yugo. I'm sure this is some kind of local custom. They must be regulars of the inn.

(y/n): Thats bullshit Ruel!

Eva: Regulars? Looks like they first visit to me. 

Amalia: And so at home with apples. What a bunch of idiots.

Yugo: And they're ignoring us, too. I can't believe it. The villagers must have spent weeks collecting all those apples.

A minotaur was eating a whole barrel of apples but stopped when he saw Yugo running towards him.

Yugo: Put that down!

The minotaur was annoyed by Yugo's attitude and stomped on the ground, creating a shock wave that sent Yugo flying a couple of meters. 

Minotaur1: Make sure you don't fall on our apples! 

All the minotaurs began to laugh simultaneously like a group of proud idiots. 

Dally: I knew there were monsters around here. 

Minotaur1: Hmm? The little runt is insulting us.

Ruel: *Facepalm* Ohh, here comes round 2!

Dally took out Rubilax and the blade of his sword became bigger and sharper. 

Minotaur1: Is he going to pick our teeth for us with his little tooth pick? Hahahaha!

Rubilax: Did he just call me a toothpick?

Nora: He did! Now, break his legs!

Dally: It's very easy to attack children and farmers, but now you've met someone of your own size. Do you accept my challenge?

Rubilax: Okay, come on. Let's take them on together!

Minotaur1: What did he say?

Minotaur2: He knows someone our size?

Minotaur3: Daddy is our size.

Minotaur4: And mommy, too. I'd prefer to fight with daddy.

(y/n): He is talking about himself, idiots!

Dally swings his sword towards the minotaurs, making a air slash that sent one of them flying towards one of the barrels of apples.  The minotaurs now we're pissed off.

Minotaur1: You hurt my little brother.

Minotaur2: You shouldn't do that!

Yugo: We are not gonna let Dally fight four monsters on his own, are we? 

Ruel: I'm pretty certain that "Sir Percedal" would be very insulted if we got involved.

Nora: Ruel, you're a jerk.

The minotaurs prepared their attack by doing a synchronized dance. Then, from their horns came electric beams that fuse together, making a crescent that was speeding towards Dally while spinning. Dally used Rubilax to stop the attack of the minotaurs but he had difficulty retaining the energy of that attack without cutting off his head. 

Dally: Is that all you have in those horns of yours?!

Dally applied more force in his arms and delflect the attack of the minotaurs back towards them... or at least most of the attack. The lightning separated, hitting different places around the village. One of the lightning almost hit Eva, but Yugo managed to tackle her out of the way on time. One of the lightnings hit the ground in front of Ruel, sending him flying. Another lightning bolt was flying at Nora but she didn't dodge it, instead, she used her magic to absorb it. The last lightning was heading towards Amalia. She tried to dodge it but she tripped and fell to the ground. The Lightning was getting close and Amalia closed her eyes waiting for the worst.

*BOOM*

An explosion occurred in front of Amalia. She opened her eyes and saw you standing in front of her with your arms crossed. You received the attack to protect her and your arms were covered in burns. 

(y/n): Damn, that really hurt.

Amalia: (Y/N)!

(y/n): G-Give me a minute please.

Dally celebrated his victory against the minotaurs.   

Dally: So then, is that all you moo cows can do?

Minotaur1: It's not over. We'll back. You'll see. 

Dally: Hahaha! Another point in the bag thanks to sir Percedal.

Amalia: You Iop brain!

Dally: What? We won, didn't we?

Amalia: Look at (y/n)'s arms! They are completely burned!

Nora: What?!

Nora ran quickly to inspect your burns and began to panic.

Nora: We need a doctor! There is a doctor here?!

(y/n): *groan* G-Guys, it's okay. I c-can.

Eva: You imbecile. What is your problem? Now look in what condition (y/n) is because of you!

Dally: I-I'm so sorry! Ma-Maybe with some water-

Amalia: That is not going to help at all!

(y/n): GUYS!

Eva and Amalia stopped scolding Dally to see what you wanted to show them. Your arms were covered with a blue aura, quickly healing the burns and leaving your arms like new.

(y/n): Wounds like these can be easily healed.

Amalia tackled you in such a strong hug that she began to cut off the entrance of oxygen.

Amalia: Thanks Sadida, you are okay!

(y/n): Can't... breath...

Yugo: Umm... guys?

Amalia tackled you in such a strong hug that she began to cut off the entrance of oxygen. They were oil blue and wore little hats made of straw. 

Dally: Where did those lettle guys come from?

Slime1: He's so handsome. He's a real hero like Persimol.

The little slime pointed to a statue in the middle of the village that resembled its inhabitants, only that Persimol had a big hammer. Another of the slime approached the group, only that this one look a lot older than the others.

Elder: The taurs, you made them-

Dally: All blow up.

(y/n): Along with my gloves.

Dally: Oh, right. Sorry. Anyway, no need to thank us, my friend. It is our pleasure to serve you. Um... what are you exactly?

Ruel: I think I've read some old stories about them. And If my memory serves me well, they are called Puddlies.

Yugo: The Puddlies?

Amalia: They're so cute.

Nora: Are they made of jelly?

(y/n): Nora, please don't try to eat them.

Some Puddlies heard that and they got scared. They dissolved on the ground and their bodies were hidden under their straw hats.

(y/n): Nora!

Nora: Sorry!

Elder: Mmm, oh, you fools!

Nora: Hey! I say I'm sorry!

Elder: You've made them even madder! We-we-we'll have to pay, not you. They'll be back! We're all done for!

Dally: Say what? But what is this little puddle talking about?

Elder: Why didn't you just leave the taurs alone? They would have taken what they wanted and left without making trouble, like they always do. Now they're out for revenge! Oh, we're gonna have to pay.

Dally: But-

Ruel: I told you to respect the local customs.

(y/n): Local custom? This is enslavery! 

Elder: The taurs have hearts of leather. They're gonna come back and reduce our village to rubble!

All the Puddlies returned to their liquid form for the fear.

Amalia: It's strange that every time you try to do something heroic, it turns into a catastrophe.

Dally: But...

Ruel: How about we leave?

Yugo: No, we can't just abandon them! If we leave the village now, you know the taurus will come back and vaporize them. 

Dally: You are already small, my dear Puddlies. If these Minotaurs come back, what will be left? Flat Puddlies!

Nora: Or amoebas.

(y/n): Wow, I didn't expect to hear that from you.

Nora: I'm a box full of surprises!

Dally: Come on, stand up for yourselves! Come on, let's fight!

The awkward sound of the wind blowing was the only answer that Dally got. With the exception of a small Puddlies who hugged Dally's leg.

Slimy: I'm with you, Percedal.

Dally: Hmm.

Yugo: The taurs are lazy.

(y/n): And stupid, don't forget stupid.

Yugo: They come and take whatever they want from you just because they can. If you let them keep going and don't do anything, soon nothing will be left of your village.

Elder: But what can we do? You won't be here forever to protect us, will you?

Slimy: Oh, why not?

(y/n)(mind): Is she doing what I think she is doing?

Yugo: You'll have to learn to stick up for yourselves. Dally is a noble-hearted warrior. He'll teach you how to defend yourselves.

Slimy: Dally?

Dally: *sigh* Sir Percedal.

Eva: We'll never have enough time. We have to build defenses for the village and set traps in order to be ready for the next attack.

Dally: Traps? Oh, come on! It's no fun unless you fight them face to face.

Nora: Yeah! The only way for the Minotaurs to respect us is to give them a beating that they can never forget! Am I right, (y/n)?

(y/n): Actually... I'm with Eva on this one.

Nora: What?!

(y/n): I mean, We don't know if the enemy exceed us in number but we do know that they surpass us in strength. The most logical thing is to prepare the field to our advantage.

Eva: And haven't you two seen how small they are? Even if they manage to stay solid, that will only make them easier to crush! 

Dally: Oh, how stupid I am. I forgot I was dealing with a Cra and a fake knight. Go on, dig your traps, Evan-jelly. We wouldn't want you breaking a nail now, would we?

Nora: Traps are boring.

(y/n): But they help protect castles and are part of the strategies to-

Nora: Boring!

(y/n): *groan* For the love of Seris.

Yugo: Why don't we do both?

Dally: *sigh* Well, fine.

The four friends threw lightning bolts at each other with their eyes towards each other. This was a situation of conflict between friends that only a common problem could solve.

Dally: Yugo, Nora, you two stay with me. I'm gonna teach these Puddlies how to fight. *pointing at the Puddlies* And you, go get your weapons!

Eva: You guys come with me.

(time skip brought by a failed training montage and your group setting traps, which also ended in a half failure)

Eva, Amalia and you were covering a network trap with some leaves on the outskirts of the village.

Eva: So, how are you getting on with those leaves?

*Rumble* 

(y/n): Hmm, Eva?

Eva: What?

(y/n): You probably want to look behind.

Eva: Why would I- *Gasp*

The sound of the hooves of the minotaurs was rapidly becoming stronger. A large curtain of dust moved along with them in their assault to the village.

Eva: Oh, just great, Ruel. Top surveillance!

Amalia: Well, it's up to us huh?

(y/n): Yep.

Amalia: Come on you little jelly pots! Hold on thight the rope. It's time to show these taurs.

Amalia threw her doll and bounced it on the floor. This caused the little Puddlies to let go of the rope because they were afraid and that the net beneath you three activated, lifting you three off the ground and leaving all of you trapped. Amalia was on your back and you were on top of Eva. Unfortunately, Amalia in an attempt to break free put both her hands on your head and applied strength to get up. This made your face end between Eva's breasts (Oh yeaaahhh~).

(y/n): Hmm Fmmm Hmmm!!!

Eva: *blushing* W-What do you think you are d-doing?!

Eva held your shoulders and pushed you back, this caused Amalia to lose her balance and her full weight to fall on you, placing you in the original position in which you were. But the only difference is that now Amalia's breasts were touching the back of your head, leaving you in a human sandwich. 

Eva: Princess, get off!

Amalia: I can't!

(y/n): Imm Nmmm Ammm! (I need air!)

Using the strength you could put together, you tried to reach your sword to cut the rope. But the legs of Eva and Amalia prevented you from reaching your sword.

(y/n)(mind): Think Think Think... I got it!

You turned your head to one side to get out of that sandwich to be able to talk and breathe.

(y/n): Atlas, wake up you lazy flame!

Amalia: Who is Atlas?

From the holster of your sword, came a small ball of blue fire with eyes and mouth. Atlas let out a little yawn before talking to you.

Atlas: *yawn* Good day mas- *Seeing your position and the position of the girls* S-Should I give you some privacy?

Eva: Who is that?

(y/n): This is Atlas, he is my... Pet.

Atlas: Pet?! I have served the royal family of the (l/n) for more than fifteen generations! I'm not a-

Amalia: Wait, royal famliy?

Atlas: ...Ups!

Amalia: (y/n), you are a prince?

(y/n): We can leave that for another time. If I continue in this position, I will have a nosebleed at any time.

Eva: Just get him off me!

Atlas: O-On my way master!

Atlas flew towards the rope that held the net and simply burned it, causing it to break. Since gravity is malevolent, you three fell to the ground but were already free from the trap. Amalia and Eva quickly moved away from you, while you put your hands on your face.

(y/n): They were everywhere...

Eva: T-That never happened, got it?

Amalia: G-Got it.

(y/n): I almost die...

Atlas: If you don't mind master, I'll go back to my holster.

Once Atlas returned to his place, Amalia and Eva quickly dragged you back to the village to help their friends. But when the three of you came back, what all of you saw was a surprise. The Puddlies were giving a beating to most of the minotaurs. Or at least they were giving them a beating until the leader of the minotaurs appeared. 

Minotaur1: Yay, Daddy!

Mandhal: I am Mandhal, all-powerful chief of the Taur race. Where is my lunch?

Ruel: Well, that's put a different spin on things, I think.

Yugo: We just have to show them that they can overcome their own fear.

Nora: I know how.

Mandhal: Are you the one who is leading this Puddly rebellion?

Nora: Yeah, it was us! And let me tell you one thing, giant cow. Let's solve this in the simplest way possible, in a duel. 

Mandhal: You wanna fight me? You can't be serious.

Nora: What's wrong big buy? Are you afraid that a little girl will beat you? 

Minotaur1: Oh? Daddy's scared

Minotaur2: No, he's not scared at all.

Minotaur3: Sometimes Mommy scares him.

Mandhal: Shut up! Silence! They must have dropped you on your head as a child.

Nora: Nah, I was only struck by lightning when I was a little girl. Crazy thursday.

Amalia: That explains everything.

The village was divided into two parts, one where the Puddlies would observe, while the other would be for the minotaurs to observe as well. Ruel set up a betting position for and against Nora. You still kept looking at your hands for what happened a few moments ago.

Eva: Hey (y/n), is it a good idea for Nora to do this alone?

(y/n): The oxigen...

Eva slapped you on the face a couple of times, waking up from your trance.

(y/n): Thanks, I needed that. To answer your question, there is no one in this place better suit to defeat an opponent like that Mandhal than Nora. This fight will last two or three hits.

Nora and Mandhal stood in front of each other, with a moderate distance between them that separated them. The Puddlies cheered up for Nora, while the minotaurs supported their father. For some reason, you and Eva were in the same spectator seats as the minotaurs. 

Nora: Wait a minute.

Before starting the fight, Nora was finishing drinking orange juice.

Nora: *burp* Ahhh~ Nothing better than orange juice with some pancakes to recharge energies.

Mandhal: *Angry* You cocky little- Now you are really starting to bother me! 

Mandhal hit the ground with both arms, making a shockwave that was heading towards Nora. Instead of dodging, Nora hit the ground with her fist, stopping Mandhal's attack completely.

Minotaurs: Wooow.

(y/n): First hit.

Mandhal threw a lightning ax at Nora and she didn't even bother to dodge it. The attack connected, causing an explosion. 

Eva: *Gasp*

Minotaurs: Yeah! Daddy!

Mandhal: Hahahaha!!!

Nora: Is that it?

Mandhal: Huh?

The dust dispersed, revealing Nora without any injury and yawning. 

Mandhal: *Hmph* You're tough, I'll give you that.

Nora: Awww, Thank you! But it's my turn now. 

Nora hit Mandhal with an uppercut on his jaw, making him step back. Mandhal held his chin in pain while everyone looked in amazement. The minotaurs replaced the posters in favor of their father for Nora's faces. Their eyes were replaced by hearts. I guess force attracts them?

Everyone: Wow!

(y/n): Second hit.

Mintouar: Strong lady!

Mandhal: Silence!

Mandhal attacked with his most powerful attack. He ran to Nora, shoting her a lightning bolt with the same shape as his head. Mandhal's attack returned to cause a big explosion, but the result was the same. Nora reappeared without any scratch on her.

Mandhal: What?!

Nora: Game over!

Nora's body covered with pink electricity and everyone was amazed to see this.

Amalia: What is going on?

(y/n): Nora's magic allows her to manipulate the electricity that hits her and convert all that energy into physical force.

Dally: Ehh...

(y/n): The more she is hit by lightning, the stronger she will get.

Dally: Oh... kick his ass!

Yugo: That's cool!

Nora appeared in an instant in front of Mandhal and hit him in the stomach, sending him flying towards the statue of the town. Mandhal hit his head against the trunk that held the statue and when he tried to get up, the statue fell and hit him on the head with the hammer it was holding. 

(y/n) Third hit, he is out.

Everyone celebrated Nora's victory, even the minotaurs despite having to leave the village. After a few minutes, the Puddlies gathered the group to thank them for everything they did for them.

Elder: We're so greteful. How can we ever repay you? We don't have much to offer, but please take all the provisions you need.

Yugo: The taurs aren't really that mean. Why not share with them? We don't need-

Ruel: He's right! Make an arrangement. They're strong. They can help you in exchange for a share of the harvest. We may need some provisions for ourselves, though, for the journey. 

Slimey: Handsome knight... could you stay?

Dally: There's nothing left for me here.

Slimey: *crying*

Nora/Amalia/Eva/(Y/n): *Unision* Iop brain.

Nora: Hey (y/n), what kind of traps did you do?

(y/n): We- *remembering what happened* They were everywhere...

Eva/Amalia: Not again!

Nora: What did you two do to him?

(y/n): Human sandwich...

Nora: Human sandwich? Wait, you two didn't do it with him?! Did you?!

Eva/Amalia: *blushing* We didn't do anything!

Yugo: What does Nora mean by "doing it"?

Ruel: You are too young kid, you are too young.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 127 14
(DISCONTINUED) ((CRINGE ALERT! I made this when I was 12 πŸ˜€)) DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, THEY RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO AIDA IRO. I MADE T...
1.1K 20 11
This is a Reader x Yugo story. I have slowly realized there are not enough of these. I hate Using Y/N, so I will just replace it with my own female O...
5K 51 20
just an expendu story (slow updates!!)
22.4K 467 12
Yugo finds out more of his past life when he meets an Eliotrope girl at an oasis. Not long after this the entire Eliotrope children fall Ill with a s...