Project Player

Por cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... Más

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??

4.8K 117 17
Por cloudyzaria

 "Mrs. Henderson, this is ridiculous. You've been winning the entire time," I groaned and slid down the couch dramatically. She really has. I don't know how. She gets the best items and the best car. Ugh.....

        "I guess I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I used to be a real gamer girl, " she said smirking. Her smirk resembled Jax, which is practically glued to his damn face.

         "Pfftt, was. She still is. I hear you at night playing my Call of Duty: Black Ops game in the middle of night," Jax spilled.

 "Wow you live a double life," I gasped. She laughed and got up to be with her husband. It was now around eight in the afternoon. My brother was already getting tired. I guess it's best to leave now before he falls asleep. It's hard to put him back to sleep if he wakes up. And boy is he one light sleeper, " Jax we should go. This was very fun though."

        He nodded and pulled me up from the couch. I picked my brother up, throwing him over my shoulder. I'm strong, like Superwoman. Once his head hit my back, he fell asleep. 

 "Love you Jax. I'll see you soon. I have to work tomorrow so I don't know," I said kissing his cheek. His face turned red and he nodded his head. 

        "Am I ever going to get that shirt back?" he asked. I shook my head with an astounded look and walked towards the car. I carelessly threw Luke in the back seat. 

      It was extremely peaceful. Spending time with the Henderson family made me think something, no matter how long his parents are gone. How many times they take business trips, his family is always close. They spend time together. Mrs. Henderson would kiss Jax's cheek whenever she won or did a little dance. His dad would shout and jokingly slap her butt. Which by the way blinded me. 

     My mom is at home, but she never spends time with me. She used to. Then sent me to boarding school, then spent time with me again. And now she has a "bae" and never wants to spend time with me.

    I've talked to Luke on many occasions in the middle of night. When we couldn't sleep or he wanted a snack. He'd tell me about even when he hung out with mom and Adam, they'd just have attention on eachother when Adam was supposed to bond with Luke. Mom has no type of bond with Luke, because she was always at work or she was just tired. I mean, she never had a teen life. She was pregnant at 16 with me. She's just taking back that missed time, but still. She barely says hi to me anymore. But I'm just going to let her enjoy her time with someone she likes. 

     I miss dad. He was a cool guy, from the memories I have of him. He used to always take to McDonald's in the middle of the night and help me build forts. But him and mom did argue. Not constant. He just walked out on us when he couldn't take it anymore. I always question why? I never have asked my mom. I was a smart kid. I knew things that shouldn't be discussed. I mean, after she sent me to boarding school after Luke turned one, I was pissed. She couldn't handle her self and just sent me off. I remember going into my room crying for hours when she told me. I didn't talk to her when she called the school. Finally coming back for summer break and seeing how broken she was, I decided to speak again. 

      I was cut out of my thoughts when I stopped at a red light, pushing hard on the brakes. I heard a bump behind me and saw Luke on the floor looking extremely confused. He didn't know whether to cry or yell. All I could do was laugh at him.

        "You didn't put me in a seat belt? You know how dangerous that is sis?" he questioned. I couldn't even reply and began driving again, " I'm so telling mom you almost let me die by not giving me a seatbelt. I'm so telling mom."

       He tried to get out of the car extremely fast, but I locked him in the car once I got out. He banged on the windows really loud and pretended he was losing. I noticed him hold up something: my phone. No. 

      I quickly unlocked the doors, snatching the phone out of his hands. He ran towards the front door, knocking furiously. 

        "Luke, is there a reason you're knocking so hard?" she asked. He was out of breathe and nodded. I shook my head behind him and mouthed her no. She didn't believe me. 

        "Toni didn't put a seat belt on me!" he whined.My gave me a disapproving look but smiled. Why is she so happy?

        "I don't feel like arguing. Get in the house I have big news," she said jumping. Oh no! What's going on. I was shaking from so much anticipation. Adam held my mom's right hand and her left was under her butt. Oh no...

        "Your mother and I haven't known eachother very long, but we really love eachother. We love eachother so much. And I learned a lot about you kids and developed feelings as if you were my own. So-" Adam spoke, until my mom interrupted.

        "We're getting MARRIED!" she shouted holding up her left hand, which had at least a three karat diamond ring on her finger. Luke and I didn't move a muscle, just our mouths hung open. Luke was no longer tired. He was wide away. 

  "Married," I stuttered. I didn't know how to do this. I already have trust issues. What if he leaves us? They only known eachother for what two fucking weeks. Toni calm down. Calm it....

         "Yes married. He proposed while you two were gone!" mom exclaimed. I was still in shock. I fixed my breathing and finally spoke.

   "Are you sure about this mom? Adam?" I interrogated. 

        "Yes," they said simultaneously. 

  "As long as you two are happy I'm happy," I breathed out. They smiled and kissed eachother smiling at us.

         "Toni, it's a huge deal you're fine with this. Even after what happened with your father. I am so proud and honored to be a father figure for this family," he said holding his chest. I could see through his eyes, he was honest. I nodded and excused myself. Luke followed behind.

  "I just need to take this all in," I laughed as I walked up the stairs. The nodded and continued talking to eachother. Luke went into his room and went to sleep. I was sitting in my bed tossing and turning. It was too early to fall asleep, but I was shocked. I decided to call Jax. Or Maggie. But Jax first for now. I want to hear their opinions. I decided Maggie first.

     She didn't pick up. Probably making up with Zayne now. If you know what I mean. I called Jax and he answered quickly.

        "You miss me already baby?" he asked. I wasn't in the mood for jokes. I really should be happy, but I wasn't. I was sad about this situation.

  "Jax, my mom is engaged now," I said with a pout. 

         "That's great. Isn't it?" he questioned.

  "Not to me. I haven't been able to deal with father figures in my life since my dad left us. That's why I always sabotaged her dates as a kid," I whimpered. I was nearly crying now. Damn emotions...and period. I'm so not in the mood. 

        "I'm sorry babe. You know, this is a big deal for your mom. You should be happy she's going out into the world again," he tried to explain.

  "But boo, they've only known eachother for a little bit. What if things don't work out? What if she's abandoned again? I'm not going to be here to help her in a few years. What if she sends Luke to boarding school like me? I can't-" I rambled until he stopped me. He just shushed me. 

        "It's going to be alright. That guy is in love with your mom," he laughed, "don't even worry about it. Everything is going to be fine."

  "Thanks. I love you," I replied, "goodnight."

         "Goodnight. Love you too."

*********************************************

    I heard a small knock outside my door. I've been tossing and turning for hours. It's about three o'clock in the morning. And I must say, I heard things from my mom's bedroom that are permanently stuck in my brain. I'm scarred for life right now. 

    In walked Luke with a stuffed T-Rex toy he loves so much. He closed my door softly and sniffled.

        "Toni, are you awake?" he asked.

  "No. Come here booger," I told him, opening my covers. He quickly snuggled against me and looked at me with his big brown eyes. His hair was flat on his forehead, from what looked like sweat. 

        "I'm not ready to have a new dad. You said our real dad walked away from us. Do you think he'll ever come back?" he asked. I almost cried from this sight. I never liked talking about dad.

   "I don't know."

        "Do you like Adam?" he asked.

  "Well, at first I didn't approve, but that was just me being protective," I giggled, "I've warmed up to him a little bit more. I just don't trust very well. Do you like Adam?"

        "Well, he sucks at sports, but other than that he's nice. Mom smiles more since that ass has gotten here," he mumbled. I hit his head softly and shook my head.

  "You shouldn't swear. It's my job. Now do you want a weird story again. I feel like that's why you came in here," I told him. He nodded rapidly and smiled, "okay. Grace was walking down Lemonberry road. Strawberry Shortcake greeted her but slapped the mess out of her. She slapped her so much, her new wig fell off...."

*************

    I woke up to Luke, poking my face repeatedly. 

 "Luke, get the hell off of me," I groaned. 

      "Mom and Adam aren't here. They left this paper in the kitchen table," he mumbled, "it says: Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that me and Adam a-a-"

  "You're reading too slow let me see," I said snatching the paper, "are celebrating being engaged. I'm sorry it's so sudden. We are going to gone for about four days. Have fun and make sure Luke gets fed. What the hell? How's she just going to leave us without a warning. Not a face to face goodbye or anything?"

     I snatched my phone from my table and called her. She answered on the third ring.

        "Toni, I know you're probably upset, but-"

  "How are you just going to leave mom? No warning? Just some freaking piece of paper. This is so immature," I snapped. I didn't mean to give her that tone, but I was so angry. Ever seen she's found Adam she just abandones us. 

         "I never really got to do things since I had you so early. And the trip thing, we're just at a lakehouse with some of my friends. It's not a problem Toni. We're still near you. It's a celebration!" she shouted. I heard cheers in the background. Well, she's having fun.

  "Wouldn't you rather celebrate with your family?" I asked. I heard her huff and a door close.

          "I just want to spend time with Adam and some friends. For once I'm not at work or taking care of you and Luke. I didn't really go to parties. I'm just trying to take my youth back Toni. Just let me enjoy this. You have every right to be mad at me. And I know I have been ignoring you lately. I feel horrible. Just please, just this once," she pleaded.

  "Sure. Bye."

      I don't know how I'm going to take care of Luke. I can't bring him to work with me. I mean I could, it'd just be odd. He'd be distraction and bored. I guess Jax or Maggie could babysit. 

 "Luke, would you rather come to work with me or hang with Jax or Maggie for the day?" I asked. He put his finger to his chin, scratching his invisible beard. He thought long and hard. I almost fell back to sleep because he thought so long.

        "I want to go to work with you," he answered.

 "You sure? I mean I'm going to be working. You can probably stay in the staff room or a seat. But seriously, are you sure you want to stay with me?" I questioned. He nodded slowly with a devious smirk on his face, "you're not thinking of being destructive right, because I need this job."

        "Hmm, you're lucky. You left me in the car yesterday for a couple of seconds, I could've died you know. I will get you Toni," he said menacingly. He went into his room. Pfft, like I'm scared of a kid in Choo Choo Train Pajamas. I actually am terrified. You know how in Big Fat Liar, they turned the guy blue, he did that to me. It was his inspiration from when I locked him in this closet. It took forever to get it off. 

        I began getting ready for work. The good thing, on Saturdays you can wear whatever to work. I showered and put on a beige sweater and some leggings. I put my hair in braid and called Luke. He was still in his pajamas.

 "Luke, I really need to get to work. Put on some clothes. Bring some toys, a DS, I don't know. Anything so you won't be bored," I rushed. He came back in a striped shirt and some jeans. He had a huge backpack. I don't care as long as he isn't bored. 

        "Are you going to forget to give a me a seatbelt?" he asked with sass. I turned to him in the driver's seat and looked at him with death in my eye. He flinched a little, but kept his posture.

 "Listen Sassmaster, I understand that you're mad because I woke you up from your nap and locked you in the car, but get over it. You're alive aren't you?" I said putting the key in the ignition. He shook his head turned to me.

        "I don't know. My soul isn't alive at this moment," he grumbled. He's putting mixed signals out here. But I know he's just upset mom is getting married.

 "I understand you aren't happy about the marriage, I'm not happy. But mom is happy. I want mom to be happy. It's been a while okay. She hasn't dated since he left," I tried to explain. He nodded and stared out the window. I wish I could help him, but he's just a kid. I mean, I was younger when people used to hit on mom too. 

        She pushed the shopping cart along, baby Luke in the seat. She bent over to pick up an item she dropped. I turned around and saw a tall man, eyeing mommy like she was a piece of meat. I gave him a sour look and he laughed at me. A soft laugh so mom wouldn't hear. 

        Mom walked into a completely different isle and I ran up to him.

  "Why were you looking at my mommy like that?" I asked in an innocent voice.

        "You're mommy has a very nice ass," he said getting to my level.

  "That's a bad word you know mister," I said poking him. A deep chuckle erupted from him and he smiled at me.

        "Listen kid, let me talk to your mommy," he said with a creepy smile.

  "No!" I screamed kicking him in the shin.

        "Toni get away from that man right
now!"

    Those were the days. When I cared more than usual. Mom knew it too. I was the reason she never went on dates. I sabotaged anyone who even looked at her. Do I feel guilty...hell no.

*****************************************

 "Okay Lukey, I want you to be on your best behavior. Just stay in this seat. Don't bother anyone while working. Alright?" I repeated for I don't know how many times.

       "I heard you the first time Toni. I 'll be fine," he mumbled.

    It had to be atleast two hours into work time, and I heard Luke's muffled screams. No one was paying attention until I heard the ding from the door closing. 

 "I'll be right back," I said urgently. I ran outside to see someone dragging Luke into the alley. It was familiar eye: Hayley. Seriously?, "Hayley Let go of my brother right now!"

     She turned around and looked at me with beady eyes. She had a tight grip on Luke and was shaking nervously.

 "Hayley, let go of him!" I screamed running towards her. I pulled him out of her grasp and she stared at me oddly. Her pink lipstick  was smudged again. I was concerned, just a little, " what's wrong with you-"

        "Hayley come here right now I've been looking all over for you!" yelled Brendan. He had some of her lipstick on his face and neck. He eyed the situation and looked between us,"what happened? I'm sorry she is just on a little-"

  "Forget it!" I yelled. I tried to walk back inside until he pulled my hand back.

        heyy you guys. I hope you're satisfied with this chapter. I just felt like updating a little more early so I can hurry up to finish with the first book so I can get the sequel going and a Dylan O'brien story to start too. Yeah, my friend inspired me. I had the dedication to this chapter to daleevanf because she's so rad.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

591 78 60
Charvi Brooks, hiding under a wig and glasses as Avery Adams to work and get money for college, is found out by quarterback, Zane Rivers and gets suc...
173K 5.6K 26
Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player goes for the stereotypical nerd? Aren't...
112K 2.2K 23
ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER. Sequel won't be written any time soon. You have been warned. Loving someone you shouldn't is hard it makes you want them more...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...