I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 33- Traitor
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 18- Lights Out

4.5K 150 108
By ughhcelebs

THANK YOU For 4k READS!!!

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

All day.

All freaking day.

I've been so stressed out.

I mean I obviously I have to fight but the fact is tonight is the night where if I don't win then my identity is revealed.

Which is a no bueno

I also have to hope and pray that there's a dinner on the other side of town and that Emilio doesn't go there at all. I can't believe I couldn't make a better excuse than that.

I was currently at the gym with Alex. All week I've been training with him just to make sure I win this fight. I can't afford to loose this.

I've been at the gym since school ended and it was now almost 7pm. So basically almost 4 hours. I have to be at the ring at around 7:30ish which means so would have to leave now. The fight starts at 8pm so it gives me 30 minutes to focus.

I wiped all the sweat off my body with my green wet rag. I drank more of my water as I panted like a dog. I just got finished sparing with Alex.

"Dallas you alright?" Alex says catching me off guard.

"Yeah just a little bit worried." I reply back.

Alex knows about what Asher or Emilio is going to do. Alex doesn't know that Asher is Emilio because I haven't told him that yet.

Once I told him he flipped out and told me that I had to train extra hard. He also told me that to make sure my mask was on tighter than ever. He did not want me to be exposed either.

If I get exposed I my life could possibly be at risk. I've heard that many gangs or whatever want me to fight for them or be the bait in order to grab some people. So if they know who I actually am, they can find out almost everything about me and I don't want that to happen.

"Don't worry you will be fine. Just remember what I taught you and make sure your mask is on super tight tonight." Alex says as he pats my back.

"Are you going to be there?" I say.

"I'm going to try to make it. I will see if someone can cover my shift." he replies.

"Alright. Well I have to get going so I can meet Lindsey." I begin to pack up my stuff.

"Okay kiddo. Good luck and don't die on me." Alex smiles.

"You know I won't." I smirk and walk out the door

I head over to my car and pull up to my house. I change into my usually clothing and put on my mask extra tight. I take a deep breathe and head out the door. I go over to my motorcycle and begin riding it.

About 15 minutes later I finally arrived at the West ring. Literally just on time because I procrastinated a little bit and took the long way. I don't know why I'm so nervous right now.

Something feels weird and I have this gut feeling something bad will happen but I think i'm just being paranoid because I know he's going to try and take off my mask.

I go inside and people are making a path for me. I guess they all know who I am. Some people are giving me dirty looks and yelling at me for me to leave. I usually just ignore people when they do that.

I soon spot Lindsey in the crowd. I immediately make my way towards her so I won't get into any trouble. I see her talking to someone. They look familiar but I don't remember from where.

I walk closer and closer to see if I can hear their conversation. They haven't spotted me yet so I'm going pretty good so far.

"What do you mean! He can't do that!" I hear Lindsey almost yell.

"Look there are no rules. So he can do whatever he wants." The man says to her

"He can not and will not take off Lexi's mask during the fight." Lindsey sternly says.

"Then tell Lexi to throw the fight." The man states and walks off.

Throw the fight? Why does he want me to throw it? That makes no sense.

I begin o walk back up to Lindsey and tap on her shoulder. She turns around immediately and jumps a little bit. Once she fully registered who is was she smiled.

"Oh hey Lexi!" She says cheerfully.

I nod and wave towards her.

"So your fight is starting in about 10 minutes so I'm going to take you to get warmed up a little bit and then we can talk. Does that sound good?" she looks at me with a little bit of concern.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Alright then follow me." She waves her hand for me to follow.

We start heading towards the back. Lindsey was holding my wrist the whole time just to make sure I wouldn't get lost and so no one would grab me. People don't really like me- well Lexi here because she's the champion of the other gym and now she's winner of both gyms. So that doesn't help me at all.

As I was walking people would come close to me and tell me to leave or go away. I just ignored it. I didn't let it faze me. I couldn't let them see the fear. I can here for a reason and i'm not leaving til it happens.

Winning.

We soon get to the back room and I start to stretch a little bit. I need to keep my body warm in order to not hurt myself while i'm out there. If I were to hurt myself my career could possibly be over and I can't let that happen.

"Alright Lexi," Lindsey starts, "So Asher's manager, Kyle, wants you to throw this fight." she says.

"Why?" I already knew the answer to this question.

"He said that if you don't then your mask will be ripped off. You identity will be revealed to everyone all over and I know you don't want that to happen." she says

I sigh. I knew why. I knew why he wanted to rip the mask off, I knew why everyone hates me here, I knew why he wants me to throw the fight, and it just doesn't make any sense.

"I'm not throwing the fight. He will have to rip this mask off over my dead body." I state.

"Atta girl." Lindsey smiles and pats me on the back.

Soon we hear the door open and two men come into view. They tell us that we need to leave and go into the ring. I nodded my head and started to get into focus.

I walked down the hallway jumping all around and keeping my body warm. This fight was huge. A rematch with the champion. I bet there's a bunch of people out there right now.

The open the doors and I begin to walk out. I hear many boo's all around the arena. Wow no one really likes me here. Ouch.

On the other side I hear another door open and the crowd roars in excitement. Man people love him here. Well I hope they would.

"FIGHTERS GET INTO THE RING!" I head the announcer yell.

I take a deep breathe and crack my neck. I then begin to walk into the ring. Asher looks me up and down and smirks. Rude much?

We stand face to face as the announcer goes over to the people on the ground. Neither of us wanted to break eye contact.

"Remember, throw the fight and your precious identity won't get revealed." Asher says.

"In your dreams pretty boy." I say with a raspy voice.

Hey I also have to hide my voice too just incase someone catches on.

"Alright then." Asher smirks

The announcer comes back up and announces our names. We come close together and the announcer goes over the rules.

"Remember the only rule is not to kill each other. Alright you guys ready?" he says

"Ready." Asher says

"Ready." I also say.

"Alright tao cloves and we can start." the announcer says.

I put out my hand and wait for Asher to put his hand on mine. It never happened. Instead Asher decided to walk away and get into his fighting position. The crowd 'Oooo's' in excitement. This is going to be a wild fight this time.

"AND FIGHT!" The announcer yells over the microphone.

The crowd roars in excitement once again. Asher and I start to circle around each other a little bit. After a few minutes of no one throwing any punches people started to get angry. I look around for a second and Asher took that opportunity to throw the first punch catching me off guard.

My body flies to the left and I stumble back. He takes the opportunity to punch me again and I land flat on my back. He gets on top of me and starts throwing multiple punches at once. I block most of the punches but the others he hits me. Hard.

The crowd starts cheering more and I hear a loud bang of a door. Jeez who needs to make an entrance like that

DALLAS OR LEXI FOCUS YOUR LOOSING HERE!!

Oh right.

Asher leans back a little bit and I take the opportunity to sit up a few inches and punch him in the stomach a few times until he gets off of me. Once he's off he stumbles back and I throw a hard right hook to his jaw.

Once his head snaps back forward I notice he is already bleeding. Good. He deserves it. We start to circle around each other again catch our breathes.

"You know it's impossible to keep you down." Asher says out of breathe.

I don't reply back I just keep my dog focused.

"It would be a shame if that mask came off. Don't you think?" he smirks

I raise my eyebrows a little bit due to shock. He was actually going to do it. He charges towards me and I move out the way before he can even touch me. I go up from behind him and throw multiple punches on his back.

Punch after punch I go harder. My form was starting to get sloppy but I didn't care. He soon landed on his knees and turned to face me. He was already beat. All I had to do was knock him out and win.

I drew my fist back as far as I could and stared at him.

"Lights out." I smirked.

BANG!

I loud noise was heard throughout the arena. My fist was still drawn back ready to punch Asher in his face. I look up and see people running all over.

What was happening?

My hearing started to disappear and was replaced with ringing. I look back down at Asher and he was looking at me in shock. He wasn't looking at my face, more of my lower body.

I looked down and saw red going down my right leg. I moved my eyes up a little further and saw where it was coming from. My jaw completely dropped.

I started to feel weak. I felt like I couldn't move my body. The red blood kept dripping all over and pain was taking over. My hands immediately go to my wound and I apply pressure on it.

I start to fall to the ground still holding my lower stomach. I look around and see Asher coming over too if me. His lips are moving but I can hear what he is saying.

Then another two people come around me. Ivan and Ryder are looking at me with wide eyes. The all look at each other and start talking. I have no idea what they are saying. My vision starts to become blurry and it's getting harder to see.

Soon I am lifted up and being carried somewhere. I look to see the person carrying me and it's Asher. He looks down at me and moves his lips. I mumbled something out but I'm not able to understand what I said.

Soon as I was being carried darkness took over slowly. Later it finally took over my whole body.

I guess that's light out for me.

____________________________________

What if Dallas going to do about the diner job? Will Emilio forget about it? Why was Dallas so worried and stressed about the fight? How come no one likes Lexi when she is the champion? Why did Kyle, Asher's manager, want Lexi to throw the fight? Who was going to win the fight? What happened to Lexi? Who was responsible for it? Where is Asher taking her? Will she survive? What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
9/11/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...