Adopted by Mindless Behavior

By _kyla_15

Y/N is a 16 year old girl, who has been raped by her father and his friends. Abused by her mother. Her Mot... More

The day
Moving Day
lazy day
Hidden talents
Hidden talents pt.2
The interview
School
School part 2
IDK what to name this chapter
Sleepover
Sleepover Part 2
Next day......
Part Dos !
Not a chappyyy
What did you do to her ?
What did you do to her ? Pt. 2
Meeting Emauri
OMFG ( not a chapter )
Author note
Omg......
Authors note
Happy New Years
Omg.... pt. 2
Bruhhh.......
Awe mann.......
First day in Vegas
Getting to know Latavia
Getting ready
Millions.....
The night out
The night out pt. 2
Red Carpet
Hang out day
AN
Pt. 2
Savage
Going home
Damn......
Oh shit.....
Hm.....
Today's the day
It's about that time
AN

the house

4K 116 30
By _kyla_15

When I got out of the limo, my jaw dropped. I never seen a mansion before!

Roc: come on, let me show you your room!

we did alot of twist and turns then we made it. My room was soooooo big *pause* it was my favorite colors too. Blue and lime green. ( Thatsreallymyfavoritecolors)

Roc: so, you like your room ornaa?

Y/N: hell yea

Roc chuckles

Roc: well, I'm going to let you unpack, then when you done you can come downstairs so we can learn more about you.

Y/N: okay

Roc leaves. You put all your electronics on the charger *Ipad, macbook, speakers, ipod, ect* ) and put all your clothes up. then you changed in a black tank top, pink spendex shorts, and black and pink roshe's and headed downstairs.

They had 4 friends over Myles, Jaay, Issa, and Twist. I was walking downstairs, they all got quiet. I just sat down and looked at them.

Princeton: well guys, this is Y/N

the boys say hey, wassup, hey shawty, hey beautiful

Y/N: yall got anything to drink?

Ray: yea in the kitchen sweetcheeks

E.J: sweetcheeks? really?

I walked off and I heard eveybody say damn under they breathe. I chuckled and went back in there.

Princeton: can I ask you a question?

Y/N: anything, go ahead

Princeton: I couldn't help but notice that when we was in the limo, that your eyes change colors!

Y/N: oh yea, my eyes change color by my mood

Ray: can you tell us what they mean?

you tell them what it meant and they was shocked.

Roc: well how bout you start off by telling us about your pass?

Y/N: well I was raped by my father and a couple of friends since I was 7, abused by my mother, my mother tried to kill me by setting the house on fire while I was in there. I ran away at 13, everybody that adopted me either, raped me, sold me for drugs, and sent me back to the orphange.

when I was done Ray was crying, then they all got up and they hugged me and busted out in tears, even they friends.

Ray: *crying* its going to be okay. you will be safe now.

Y/N: *eyes turning pink*

Princeton: *wiping his tears* okay well how bout Myles, Issa, Jaay, and Twist stay the night, we go to the pool and after the pool we can learn more about Y/N?

E/B: yea

Rocs POV

I feel so bad for Y/N. she don't deserve any of that. she to pretty for that.

Y/N POV

I went upstairs to get my swimsuit. It was customize. it was a blue swimsuit with lime green lips on the top and my name on my butt part. I went to the backyard and they was already in the pool. They jaw dropped. I felt my eyes turn light purple and got in the pool.

E.J: ooooo, I see some light purple eyes. *smirk*

Y/N: you really want to get smacked don't you? *playfully*

E.J: you ain't gonna do shit'

Y/N: bish whett?

E.J: you heard me

you start beating him up *pause* and you stop and start swimming with the other boys. * but don't forget you the only girl in the house*

Y/N: I be back, I'm bout to get something to drink.

Roc: that ass though

you start dancing while they acting like they throwing money at you . you laugh and walk in the house.

Princeton POV

Me: damn all that ass Y/N have.

Myles: I know right, im going to get her number and imma tap that ass *daps twist*

Ray: the hell you ain't

Myles: why?

Roc: cause we know how you are. You hit em' then diss em' and if you do that to Y/N, then we bustin a cap in yo ass cause she like a little sister to us.

Issa: but you look at her butt?

Me: and? she not our real sister. I'll even tell her we do.

Y/N walks back to the pool

Me: aye, Y/N?

Y/N: yes?

Me: just to let you know, you like a sister to me, Roc, Ray, and E.J, but we still going to look at yo ass and stuff.

Y/N: lol, okay its cool

Roc: okay so how about we go get changed and go into Y/N's room and get to know her better?

Jaay: *starts singing "Know you better" by Omarion*

Ray hits him the back of the head

Y/N POV

I went upstairs, took a quick shower and put on a black training bra, and blue booty shorts. while I was coming out the room naked, Roc walked in.

Roc: ummm, uh I was coming to see if you was ready but I'll come back

Y/N: okay

shit that was sooo awkward.

Roc POV

OMFG damn did you see that ass? Them titties though? they so round, perky and perfect. I gotta tell the boys

Me: guess what just happen

*awkward silence*

Issa: sooo.... is you going to tell us ornaa? o_O

Roc: oh yea well, you know when I went to see if Y/N was ready for us to come in there?

E/B: yeah and?

Roc: well when I walked in she was naked

Ray: on hood cuh ?

Roc: on hood cuh, All money in

Myles: damn, was the ass fat?

Jaay: was her titties big?

Roc: hell yea, well come on lets go to her room

Y/N POV

I was laying on my stomach wiggling my leg and my butt was jiggling....... oh well! I was talking to TeamMindless when I felt people smack my butt. I turned around and it was Roc them.

Y/N: okay where do we start?

Issa: favorite color/colors

Y/N: blue and lime green

Myles: age?

Y/N: 16

AN: Ray, Prince, Issa, Jaay are 17 and Roc, E.J, Twist, Myles are 16

Ray: what's your favorite food/foods

Y/N: tacos, pizza, chicken and spaghetti

Prince: Birthday

Y/N: October 1st

Roc: okay, enough with the stupid questions. its time for the adult questions *smirk*

Y/N: *smirk*

Issa: freak? *smirk*

Y/N:yep *smirk*

Princeton: why everybody smirking? *smirk*

Roc: so Y/N, you watch porn?

Y/N: hell yea, porn is life man *chuckles*

princeton: *gasp* our little sister watches porn *smirk then wipe fake tears*

Y/N: lol, hush

Ray: so Y/N why do you watch porn?

Y/N: I be bored, ya know? if im not doing anything entertaining, then I'll watch porn or go sleep

E.J: whats entertaining?

Y/N: yall fans

Roc: okay I have to get this off my chest, do you....... you know.......touch yourself while watching it?

Y/N: .................once *eyes turn gray*

Twist: you lying

Y/N: ......................twice *eyes still gray*

Jaay:nigga you lying

Y/N: OKAY....... three times *eyes turns green* but I stop cause I was trying to get right with the lord *eyes turn gray again*

Roc: you know you cant lie with your eyes changing colors right? *chuckles*

Y/N: *chuckles* I got a question for you boys, is it uncomfortable or comfortable having a dick?

E/B: o_O

Y/N: well answer

Ray: I mean its comfortable but we have to put it by our leg so it wont twist *chuckles*

by this time Y/N was sitting in between princetons legs layin on his chest playing with his hands

E.J: damn, we just adopted Y/N just a couple of hours ago and yall already like family.

Y/N: *Kanye shrugs* well I feel comfortable around yall, cause if I wasnt I wouldn't tell yall I watch porn and I touched myself *chuckles*

E/B: *chuckles*

Jaay: before we go on to the subject can we like get your number? *all the boys pull they phone out*

Y/N: 523-678-9876 *not my real number -_-*

E/B: *nods*

Y/N: okay back to dicks

Princeton: what will you do if you was a boy Y/N?

Y/N: well get a bad bitch, right and you know the jolly rancher goowey stuff? I will rub it on my dick so when the girl suck my dick, she will have a taste *smiles innocent*

Jaay: O_O damn, yall got one freaky ass sister *smirks*

Y/N: and if I had a dick, everytime I see it out I will beat it * if you know what I mean ;) and if you don't please exit to the left cause you are to young* I'll beat it, when im peein, when I'm in the shower and when im changin!

the boys lookin at her like o_O

Y/N: what? yall can not tell me yall havent did that *smirks*

Twist: I ain't even gonna lie, I have *chuckles*

Jaay: I have

Issa: I have

Ray: I have

E.J: I have

Princeton: I have

Roc: I have

Everybody turn and look at Myles

Y/N: Myles, have you ?

Myles: *whispers* I havent

Y/N: we going to have to take Myles into the freaky world one day yall

5 more hours of talking about freaky stuff and they all went to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 20
The grief of a girl named Y/n, raised and treated like a Cinderella by her own mother after her parents divorced. She is considered an inconvenience...
208K 5.3K 34
Y/n L/n is 16 years old and lives with her abusive family. The only people keeping her alive is the one and only Fifth harmony. You have new neighbo...
2.3K 80 42
Y/n is 10 years old and lived in foster homes for her whole life after her parents abandoned her on the streets. She doesn't care about it much but...
1.3K 40 14
Choi Y/N is a 12 year old girl. She has ADHD, PTSD, and Depression. She has been in an adoption center for 4 years because her parents were abusive a...