lazy day

Y/N POV

I woke up at like 12 in the afternoon. it was a rainy day outside so I decided to have a lazy day with the boys. I got in the shower for an hour and got out. I put on a black thong (AN: I really don't wear thongs) and bra with a big t-shirt with no pants. I have gotten really close to the boys in one day. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen, and said wassup to the boys! I was trying to get the cereal, but im only 5'1, so Ray picked me up so I can get the cereal.

AN: so Myles, Jaay, Twist and Issa basically live with them

Y/N: thanks love

Ray: no problem

Roc: Y/N has a thong on *smirks*

Y/N: *smirks, eyes turn light purple* how you know? *bends down to get the milk out the refrigerator, thong shows**turns back around*

E/B: *smirks*

Roc: cause when you was struggling to get the cereal, your shirt raised up, and I noticed your pretty light purple eyes 2 *smirks*

Y/N: *smirks* so yall trynna have a lazy day with me ornaa? *eating cereal with milk dripping off your lip*

E/B: sure

Issa: you know you look sexy with milk dripping off your lip right? *smirks*

Y/N: *eyes turn a light purple*

Prince: how many times are yall going to make her blush? *chuckles*

Y/N: lol, shutup prince *gets up to wash the bowl*

Twist: *whispers to the boys* she should wear that more often

Y/N: Twist you know you can't whisper right? *chuckles* but anyway, before we get our lazy day started, yall trynna go victoria secret with me?

Issa: why?

Y/N: cause I need to get some bras and panties duh !

Roc: come on yall

*part two coming yall just wait on it*