In Each Other's Arms

By brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 17

11.5K 89 42
By brokengirl_29

Sarah snuggled closer to her husband as he appeased her worries. “Babe, I don’t want you to have bad blood with your father because of me. Now I am not sure if we did the right thing. We married in haste, Ge now the consequences are catching up on us.” She mumbled to him as he slowly massaged her back to lessen her stress. Gerald looked at her with hurt eyes. “Does that mean that you are in doubt of our marriage?” Gerald asked her hurt and frustration evident in his voice. Sarah looked at him intently and shook her head. “Ge, I don’t mean that. It just  that we rushed into being married that we forgot that there are some people who will be hurt, plus our situation are far too complicated. Baka naging selfish tayo, Ge?” She calmly explained herself to him. Gerald took a deep breath and with exhausted eyes looked at her. “Sarah, when I asked you to marry me, I know in my heart and in my mind the consequences that we will both be facing and I am ready with that. I know things will be hard for us as soon as we got back to Manila but please trust me that I will handle things and will shield you from further worries.” He sincerely told her. Sarah let go of her emotions and let her tears fall down from her eyes. “Ge, yun nga ang problema, it seems that I can’t help you with all this. Minsan naiisip ko na you don’t deserve me kasi wala akong magawa. Lahat ng ito nangyari because of me, Ge, because you love me.” Sarah told him in a frustrated voice. Gerald tightly held on her hands. “Babe, you are the best thing that happened to me. Don’t ever think that this is all happening because of you. Papa and I have long withstanding troubles probably it is about time to face it and fight him. It is not you, babe.” Gerald reassured her. “How about Jake? I ruined your friendship, Ge.” She retorted back to him. Gerald wearily shook his head and tightened his grasped to Sarah’s hand and said. “Sarah, we love each other, Jake must get that.” He pointed out to her. Sarah nodded her head and kissed her husband lightly on the lips. “I guess I am just worrying about you because I love you so much Ge. If I need   to endure all the  pain just to save you from all this, then I will.” She softly told him. “Babe, lets halt on the worries first and eat breakfast. Okay?” Gerald suddenly told her, trying to  distract her from talking more about their worries back home. "Enough of the talk, babe. Lets forget if for now and just enjoy this last day together here in Thailand." He added. She gave him a sad smile and nodded as she focused on eating her breakfast.

After finishing their plates, Gerald ushered Sarah back to their bedroom. Gerald sprawled beside her, he move closer to her and circled his arm to her waist. “I love you.” He whispered to her ear. Sarah turned around and faced him. “I love you too.” She whispered back. Gerald smiled at her and lowered his lips to her. “I want you, babe.” He softly mouthed to her. Sarah giggled and kissed his nose. “I want you too, Mister.” She countered.

Gerald slightly lifted his body and kissed her passionately as he gave her a playful smile. Sarah slightly opened her mouth and deepened the kiss. Gerald moved his hand and put it on her shoulder and gently eased her tee strap down her arm. “No bra, Mrs.?” He amusedly asked her with questioning eyes. Sarah softly laughed at his amusement and licked her lips. Gerald groaned at the sight and kissed her again. He slowly eased off the other tee strap down her arm and completely shed off her tee out of her body. He nuzzled her neck with his nose as he slid down to the middle of her chest between her breasts. Sarah softly calls his name as he slid down her body to her flat stomach giving her soft feathery kisses that heated her desire. Gerald slowly worked on the buttons of her denim shorts as he caressed her inner thigh and with one swift motion tugged down her shorts completely, her knickers followed. Sarah inched her body upward as she felt his hot breath near her center and ran her fingers through his rumpled hair. Gerald moved up and claimed her mouth once more as his finger played inside and out her center. He then kneeled up between her thighs and started to shed off his clothes. He then gently sucked one aroused nipples as his hands play wonders on the other. He felt her convulsing under his ministrations. “Ready?” He softly asked her. Sarah nodded her head and looked at him with her darkened pupils as desire emanates from out of her. He positioned himself carefully and slowly and carefully entered her. He thrust deeper into her as her body started to dance with him, feeling him. They were moaning their names as they both shared their sweet climax. Gerald collapsed on top of her, nuzzling her neck as they both pant for air. “You are wonderful, Babe. I love you so much.” Gerald whispered to her. Sarah smiled at him, mouthed her I love you too and drifted to a wonderful sleep as Gerald cradled her with his arms.

“Don’t ever leave me, Sarah or else my life will slowly die if you are not in my arms.” He silently whispered to her as he closed his eyes to sleep.

At around 2:00 in the afternoon Gerald accompanied Sarah in the airport as she was about to board the plane. Her husband reminded her that Tito Manuel made arrangements with airport authorities regarding her arrival.

“Babe, you will escorted by an airport official as soon as your plane landed. He will guide you to the VIP area and Manong Lito will be there to fetch you. Tito Manuel also pulled some strings and changed your flight information. The flight manifesto will show that you came from Hongkong as what Melissa released in the media.” Her husband carefully explained to her as one of Thailand airport authorities guided her to the departure lounge.

“I got it babe, don’t worry about me.” She assured him. Gerald gave her hand a squeezed and kissed her. “Babe, Melissa will be with Manong Lito. She will stay with you at our house until I arrived Sunday afternoon. Okay.” Gerald said to her as he bid her goodbye. “I Love you, babe.” He added.

Sarah nodded at him and mouthed to him her I love you as she walked inside the departure area to her plane, airport authorities following her. She saw Gerald waving at her, a sad smile on his face. She smiled at herself. “Kaya natin lahat ito, Ge. I love you so much.” She whispered to herself.

Two hours thirty minutes later, her plane landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. A stewardess informed her that she has to wait for one of the Airport officials that will be escorting her. Fifteen minutes after, one of the airport officials in a white polo barong and black pants ushered her out of the plane.

“Ms. Geronimo, I am Mr. Alfonso Cusia the Managing Director of NAIA. I will be the one escorting you.” He politely told her as he extended his hand for a handshake. Sarah shook his hand in return and smiled at him as she followed him out of the plane. “Ms. Geronimo I just have to warn you that the media seems to be aware of your arrival and some of them are loitering inside the airport trying their luck to catch a glimpse of you. Don’t worry securities are already deployed to secure you and your privacy. Ms. Ricks is already waiting for you in my office and your luggage is already handed to your driver who is waiting at the VIP exit, your vehicle in tow.” The Director of NAIA explained to her. Sarah took a deep breath and sigh at him saying nothing. She continued to follow him as she put on her signature Jackie O sunglasses that hopefully will help her not to be noticed.

The Director led her to his office as she enter it, she saw an obviously fidgeting Melissa. She was seated at the coach trying to concentrate on reading a magazine. She silently approached her friend and greeted her. “Mel, thanks for doing this for us.” She appreciatively told her. Melissa hurriedly put down the magazine she was reading and hugged her. “Sars, glad you are here, media is running wild outside and I am worried they might see you. Manong Lito is at the secret exit waiting for us. Let’s go before anyone found out you arrived.” Melissa told her somewhat tensed. Sarah smiled at her friend and calmed her. “Mel, everything is planned and safe, so don’t worry. Halika na lets get out of here. I am sure Ge is waiting for my call. Alam mo naman yun.” She cheerfully told her friend as she tried to wash away the stress and tension that was starting to creep inside her.

Melissa let go of her and guided her outside the Director’s office. Mr. Cusia and other airport guards accompanied them as they went to the VIP exit of the airport where Manong Lito is waiting for them with their vehicle.

As they were approaching the exit, Mr Cusia and one of the Guards suddenly stopped her and Melissa. “Ms Geronimo, Ms. Ricks, one of the security details informed me that Mr. Jake Cuenca’s vehicle was parked discretely at the VIP exit. He is obviously anticipating your arrival. We already asked your driver to parked your vehicle at the secret parking luckily Mr. Cuenca haven’t noticed him yet.” Mr.. Cusia calmly informed Melissa and Sarah.

Melissa gasped an exasperated sigh and looked at Sarah. “Jake’s is out of his mind Sars, he keeps on bothering me. He sensed that I know something and he keeps on following my whereabouts. I informed Gerald of that. Kaya gusto niya kasama mo ako para maprotektahan ka hanggang wala siya. Can’t believed that Jake went out of his way and follow me here.” Melissa told her obviously irked. Sarah just shook her head in disgust and looked back at Mr. Cusia. “What will we do Sir? Paano kami makakalabas dito and avoid Jake?” She softly asked the Airport Official. Mr. Cusia calmly gave her a reassuring smile and informed her of the secret passage that will lead them to where Manong Lito and the car is. “Mam, a secret vehicle will discretely follow your car. Mr. Anderson’s personal security team inside it, they will be the one to secure your safety.” Mr. Cusia informed her as he ushered her and Melissa inside Gerald’s heavily tinted SUV. Manong Lito bowed at them and greeted them with his welcome. Sarah and Melissa expressed their gratitude to Mr. Cusia and the Security team as they entered the SUV.

Manong Lito, started the engine and slowly eased off the parking and out to the main road going to the Makati area. “How is Ge?” Melissa asked her as soon as they were safe and out in the road unnoticed by the media and Jake. Sarah took a deep breath and looked at her friend who was seated beside her. “I know he has a lot on his plate right now, Mel. Hindi lahat sinasabi niya sa akin. I am frustrated that I can’t help him with all this. Ako pa ang pinprotektahan niya.” She honestly told Melissa, disappointment evident in her voice. “Sars, just hold on to him. Soon everything will be okay. Mahal na Mahal ka ni Ge, Sars and I know you love him too. Kaya niyo yan.” Melissa guaranteed her. She smiled at her friend and mouthed her thanks. She then turned her eyes outside the window and tried to stir her thoughts into positive direction. “Whatever happens with me and my husband as long we love each other, we can pass all this test and tribulations.” She thought to herself as she tried to calm herself from the worries that crept inside her as soon as her plane landed in Manila.

“Oh Ge, can’t wait to be with you again.” She whispered to herself as tears started to sting her eyes. She is not sure why she is feeling a bit emotional lately. Probably it is because of the stress of knowing the problems they will face as soon as they arrived in Manila. Sarah said to herself. 

The next morning Sarah woke up feeling a bit under the weather. She felt queasy as she rolled out of bed. She went straight to the bathroom and let the nausea out as Melissa entered the Master Bedroom. She heard Melissa calling her name. She gurgle some tap water from the faucet and brushed her teeth. She still feel a little unsettled but try to hide it as she don’t want to worry her friend. “Stress and tension is getting the best of me.” Sarah told herself as she went out of the bathroom and approached Melissa who was seated at the foot of the bed obviously waiting for her.

“Sars, you look pale? Are you alright?” Melissa asked her concern palpable in her face as she approached her. Sarah sat beside her and shook her head. “I am okay, Mel. Don’t worry. I am just probably tired. Can you just give me a few hours; I just want to sleep more.” She told Melissa. “You should take in some food first then you can go back to sleep.” Her friend told her. “I don’t feel like eating, Mel. Don’t worry I am fine.” She assured Melissa who is looking at her worriedly. “Want me to call Ge and tell him you are not feeling well. Magagalit sa akin yun pag hindi ko sinabi.” Melissa scolded her. Sarah vehemently shook her head at her friend. “Don’t, Mel I don’t want to worry him. Besides this is nothing. It might be just because of the tension and the stress. I’ll be fine. Sleep will do me good.” She convinced her friend. Melissa reluctantly nodded at her as she stood up. “Ok, I’ll leave you to your sleep but make sure to call me if you needed me to bring you to the hospital. Okay?” Melissa sternly told her. Sarah smiled lightly at her friend. “Don’t over react Mel, I am okay. Para kang asawa ko overzealous about my welfare.” She lightly told her friend to calm her.

Melissa directed a pointed look at her. “Naku Sarah, Gerald would be surely pissed off with me pagnalaman niya na tinago ko ang pagsama ng pakiramdam mo. Alam mo ba oras oras yata tumatawag sa akin at kinakamusta ka. Parang hindi matali yun dun sa Thailand.” Melissa told her a wary smile on her face. Sarah laughed at her. “Well I have an overzealous husband and best friend. How lucky a woman can be?” She joked. Melissa gave up and slowly shook her head. Sarah didn’t know if it is because of frustration with her and Ge or because of her insisting to not tell her husband. “Hay bahala na nga kayong magasawa ako ang natataranta sa inyo eh.” Melissa surrendered at her request. She then walked out of her room an irritated expression on her face.

Sarah smiled at the retreating back of Melissa and laid herself back to bed.

End of Chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
151K 1.5K 90
love,love,love..hanggang saan ka kakapit?hanggang saan ka tatagal sa pag-iibigang tinututulan ng iyong magulang?
6.6K 423 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
128K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...