Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

SIXTEEN

7K 397 253
By flawsomek

Short chapter 😬. Next chapter will be long

Beatrix was half done with the bottle of Hennessy as she watched her sex tape all over social media and it had even been uploaded on porn sites.

"What you mean you don't know how she got in your phone?!" Tatiana yelled while on the phone with Zane. "Is that bitch still there or what?! I never seen you be this slow."

"Let me talk to Beatrix," Zane sighed. Tatiana put him on speaker. "Talk boy."

"Aye, B. You know I would never kiss and tell and put an end to your success."

"But you did," she slurred while pushing the decline button. She had got a call saying she was fired from her job and her children were kicked out of camp. Professor Ogilvie had seen it and he wasn't trying to talk to her at the moment.

"Put the Henny down," Ty sighed while taking it away. "What you gone do?"

"Maybe murder that broad, catch a plane to the Dominican Republic. Start my new life there and leave my children here with you guys," she said looking at the wall.

"Shut up," Tatiana frowned. "You talking out ya neck right now."

"I'm going to kill her," she cried. "What the fuck am I going to do. My reputation is crushed. My father sending me threats, moms getting on my fucking nerves, and niggas texting me like I'm a hoe."

"So you're going to kill her then what?" Ty questioned. "What is that going to solve? You're going to go to prison over that shit. Look where Blac Chyna at; she rich as fuck and been exposed so many times."

"Do I look like motherfucking Blac Chyna to you!" She lashed out. "I'm Beatrix Delaney with children, and dreams of owning a company."

"You still can," Tatiana reasoned. "What can't kill you, make you stronger. You ain't gotta worry about that shit. You better bounce back and be confident. I ain't judging you, Ty ain't judging you, and ya moms just trying to comfort you."

"And besides," Ty shrugged. "You shouldn't even been embarrassed. Zane was the one doing the moaning and shit."

Beatrix smiled since she thought it was funny but she still felt humiliated.

"Take a cold shower and drink some some black coffe so you can sober up," Tatiana said. "We about to go on a date."

"Let's fuck up that bitch first," Beatrix said. "Imma show ha some exposure."

•••

Beatrix was with all the smoke that day. One of her day one followers on Instagram told her that Lavender had went to the mall with her friends so she pulled up and waited for her in the parking lot. Her, Joncia, Tatiana, Ty, and Ty boyfriend, Seyd came deep as ever.

Beatrix saw Lavender and her plastic ass two friends behind her. She knew they probably didn't know shit about fighting and was just as fake as their body parts.

"So you leaked my video?" Beatrix asked hold her wrist and standing still like stone.

"Girl," Lavender said waving her off. "Get the fuck away from my car."

Joncia pushed her away and dared for her friends to do something. "What? Feeling frogy?"

"Lavender what did you get yourself into," her white friend said turning her narrow nose up at Joncia.

"Don't touch her, homegirl," her bougie black friend frowned. "I'm a black belt in Taekwondo."

"And I'm a master in whoop a bitch, wussup?" Joncia said in her fighting stance. "Beatrix beat this bitch ass so we can go."

Beatrix waited until Lavender put her stuff down to run up on her. She started throwing jabs and Lavender started scratching her. Her black friend didn't listen and pulled her taser out.

Ty quickly tackled her to the ground and Tatiana picked up the taser, stuffing it in her purse.

"Bitch let my shirt go!" Beatrix yelled managing to still punch her in the face.

They didn't keep their eye on Lavender's other friend, who had security officers behind her. They pushed Beatrix off and put hand cuffs on her roughly.

"Uh uh, that bitch started it!" Joncia yelled in the officer face. The officer mugged her and put her and hand cuffs as well while say her rights.

"We gone come and get you boo!" Ty yelled. "Believe that!"

•••

Zane was heated when he found out Beatrix and Joncia got arrested and the fight ended up going viral as well.

He waited outside for them as they got released. Beatrix seem to be unbothered by the situation because she was cracking up by what Joncia was saying.

"Ha ole hot dog nose ass," Joncia joked. "I wasn't even thinking to hold her back."

"Girl, Lavender scratched the hell out of my ne—," Beatrix stopped dead in her tracks when she seen Zane eyeing her in disappointment.

"Get in the car," he growled while looking at her then Joncia. They did as told and decided not to say another thing.

"Joncia, where you want me to take you?" Zane asked irately.

"We want to go to Tatiana house, thank you," Beatrix said.

Zane looked at her since she was sitting in the passenger seat. "Don't talk until we get back to my house."

"Boy Ian going to yo house," she sighed waving him off. "You got me fucked up. Either take me home or take me over Tatiana house."

————

Sadly, Beatrix loss her argument with Zane and she ended up at his house, being yelled at like she was a child.

"Maybe if you deleted the shit, I wouldn't be all on pornhub!" Beatrix lashed out. "Imma hoe, Zane!"

"You ain't a hoe!" Zane yelled back. "You only been with me and everybody know that. You think you was the only one being exposed?"

"Oh please," she cried. "I'm pretty sure niggas gave you a pat on the back."

It was true, him being exposed didn't affect him one bit. "Uh uh."

"Well, I don't regret beating her ass," she shrugged.

"And that didn't change a damn thing," he scoffed.

"Yeah it did, my feelings of stress," she reasoned. "I feel so relieved now that I beat her down."

"Stop acting like that," he said furrowing his eyebrows. "Like you big and bad. You need to be humble like when I first met you. That's what I'm attracted to, not this new Beatrix."

"You saw where humble got me," she said standing up. "I'm done being pushed around and now this?!"

"Beatrix, you don't owe nobody a damn thing," he said grabbing her waist. "Don't waist yo breath on that shit, I promise you all this shit is going to clear up. The sex tape is gonna be done for, the fight video, and everything else."

"How?" Beatrix quizzed while wrapping around his torso.

"I gotta friend in Memphis," he said keeping it short.

"Promise me that this is going to stop," she said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I promise," he said lowly while looking at her lips, tempted to kiss her. She moved in a little close and met him half way. They then shared a kiss longer than they'd been broken up. A kiss that showed how much they really missed each other and all their feelings wrapped in one.

They were so into the kiss, they didn't even realize their clothing coming off until she pulled away.

"Zane, what are we doing?" She said out of breath as her ample ass rested in the palm of his hands.

"What do you wanna do?" Zane questioned.

"I wanna be wi—." Beatrix stopped when she heard her phone ring. She got down from Zane's hold to answer. "Hello?"

"Beatrix," Tremaine sighed.

"Yeah?" She frowned sitting on the couch.

"I really don't do this, but there is just something about you that makes me want to give you the world," he explained. "Just because you have this little flick doesn't make you what you are and how I feel about you."

"Really?" Beatrix asked. "I thought you would judge me and I actually thought I was cut off."

"No," he chuckled. "But I did need time to wrap my head around it."

"Well, did you?" Beatrix smirked at Zane when she saw him getting on his knees and beginning to push her legs apart.

"Yeah, and I want to see you," he said not catching on to her heavy breathing. What he didn't know was that Zane was on the other end of the phone, giving Beatrix Heaven.

"Y-you wanna see....me?" She moaned lightly.

"That voice of yours is what gets me," he chuckled smoothly. "What do you have on?"

She smirked confusingly and jerked her head back because Tremaine always acted to bougie to get freaky with her and she was kind of offended when she thought back on him watching her flick.

"Nothing," she said lowly while rubbing Zane waves and thrusting her hips. "I'm not wearing a thing."

"Can I come over?" He asked with shifting in the background.

"No, no, no," she teased. "Bye Tremaine."

She bit her lip and threw her her head back. "Yesss, Baby." Zane had stop right when she warned him she was about to climax and it pissed her off. "Why do you always do that?!"

He looked down at her with those pretty amber colored eyes and wiped him mouth with his arm. "Cut that nigga off, now."

Beatrix was about to say something but he shook his head and pointed at her phone. "Do it now."

"He still gonna come over and I take him again in September," she reasoned.

"I don't give a damn," he retorted. She huffed and did as told with an attitude. Beatrix was startled by his grasp around her neck. "When I told you that this was my pussy forever, I meant it."

"Okay," she said innocently while holding his huge hand that was around her throat. He roughly brought her neck to him and gave her a sloppy kiss.

In the mist, Zane laid on top of her and unsnapped her bra. Beatrix legs were wrapped around Zane but he quickly swapped them apart and raised both legs up to her shoulder.

As Zane slowly placed his manhood inside of her tight walls, they both were galvanized by how good they felt to one another.

"Go deeper," she moaned as her body her body staggered from the unsteadily pace Zane was going in. Once he went deep, she then realized that she wasn't ready. "Ooo, shit... never mind."

Zane raised up and picked up his pace. He was the type to want to see everything going on. "Cum for daddy."

Beatrix formed her mouth into an O as his pace fastened and he started beating it up. She felt her legs getting weak but he instantly lifted them back up again. With the intercourse that was occurring, Zane rubbed her clitoris sending her into waves of excitement. For the first time, he made her squirt and he actually found it as a turn-on.

"Fuck," he grunted as continuously plunder inside her until he came, not caring that he didn't pull out. She didn't care either, because she was way too tired and satisfied at the moment.

•••

"Who did that to your face?" Lavender's sister asked. "We're taking them to court!"

"This trick baby moms," Lavender sniffed while placing frozen peas on her puffy cheek.

"What trick? I thought you were with Orion?" She frowned.

"I haven't been with him in a year or so," she said waving her off.

"Who is the new guy?"

"Zane," she said. "You probably don't know him but his ba—."

She gasped and covered her mouth. "Lavender!"

"Sadi!" She mocked sarcastically. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Remember when I said someone is after me?" She said with an uneven breathing pattern.

"Yeah," she said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Beatrix is the person after me," she mumbled.

"What?!" She shrieked. "What are you going to do? Her ass is crazy and  she would kill me if she finds out you're my sister."

Sadi started pacing the floor. "We have to get her before she get us."

"Are we gonna kill her?" She asked nervously.

"That's the only way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300 51 49
A suicidal freak meets the perfectly made guy only to know how life works, how cruel life could be, learning how to love, accept and know pain and be...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
5 0 2
It started with demon blood. Things have only gone downhill from there. Now Sam is admitted into a drug abuse treatment center where he will have to...
504K 10.4K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...