Jack Avery

By docilegrl

Jack Avery is the title that is enough.. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

1.1K 11 1
By docilegrl

     I wake up the next morning and have a text fromChristina.

I then decided to text Jack and see what he was up to.

Hey pretty boy what are you doing? (me)

    I walk into my bedroom and get into the shower. I get ou and put on natraul makeup and then my outfit.

     I walk out of the bathroom and finish my makeup and then do my hair.
Makeup

Hair

I walk out to the living room and right as I sit down I hear a knock. "Coming!" I say grabbing my sunglasses.

    Then I grab my phone and walk over to the door it was Jack just as planned.  I hug him.and he kisses my cheek. "Hey" he says. "Hey" I say back. I let go and so does he. I giggle and we walk out to the car. We get in and I pause as I open the door.
     "What happened" Jack asks. "I am so STUPID" I yell. "I didn't bring my apartment keys I am locked out! My manager is going to hate me!" I yell. "It's ok we can deal with it later" Jack says. I get in the car and we drive to the grove.
      We arrive and Jack wanted new shoes so we went to the shoe store and we both got some.
      We walk to the nail place. "Jack you can go somewhere else you don't have to watch me get my nails done" I tell him. He shrugs his shoulders. "Oh well can't be better than it is with you" he says. I smile at him and he grabs my hand.
     I lay my head on his shoulder and we start getting attacked by fans. "Jack Avery!" A girl yells. She runs over and looks at him. He smiles at her. "Hi" she says nervous.
      "I'm going to go you take pictures" I tell Jack. I kiss his cheek and start walking off. I get to the store to do my nails and thwn I sit in my chair and let the lady do my nails.
       "You have boyfriend?" The lady asks. "Yes I do" I say. She smiles. "Do you love him?" She asks. I smile "yes I do" I say. I sit there for about 45 minutes then Jack walks in.
     "Wow" he says closing the door. I giggle and he walks over. "Is this him?" The lady asks. "Yes ma'am it is" I say looking at him. We had tomstay there for a while and Jack layed hus head on my shoulder. "I like your hair" the lady tells him. He smiles at her. "Thank you" he says.
      "You look like rock star" she says. "He is a singer" I say. She looks up. "Ooo fancy" she says. "You sing for me?" She asks going back to me. "Sure" he says he lifts his head up. "🎶You look so bueatiful! You walk out of a dream. I sewar i'd walk i'd run i'd even lear to flyy just to see you smile." He sings. She vlaps thwn goes back to my nails. "Thats good thats good" she says. He giggles and I smile at uim. "I'm very proud" I say. He smiles and then we sit there and talk and Teressa does my nails. She gets done and I look at them.

    My jaw drops. "Wow Teressa thank you so much they are amazing!" I say smiling at her. Jack wakes up from on my shoulder. He lifts his head up and rubs his eyes. I stand up and hug Teressa and thank her.
      I look at Jack and he just rubs his eyes again. "Come on sleepy head lets go" I say. He stands up and smiles and I kiss his cheek and then he grabs my hand laying his head back on my shoulder.
     I pay Teressa and we leave. "Let me see them" Jack says. He smiles really happy. "Why are you so happy?" I ask. "Because you are" he says smiling. "And it will fill good when you mess with my hair" He says smiling. I laugh and he smiles and kisses my cheek.
     We walk to some more shops and get things I got a hat and Jack got one to. They were the opposite of each other. One was pink with black wrighting that was mine. And jacks was black with pink writing.
        We walk out of the last store and over to thw car. "Hey do you still nees stuff for your apartment?" Jack asks. I nod my head yes. "But you don't have to take me" I say. He shrugs hus shoulders. "I don't mind" he says. I get into the car and he does to. "Were to?" He asks.
     I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know" I say. He backs out of the parking lot and starts driving. "Were are we going?" I ask. "I don't know do you just want to like chill?" He asks. "Sure" I say taking a sip of my drink.
"To the house!" He says.
      "Which one Yours?" I ask. "Sure" he says. I look out the window and get on my phone. "Uh oh..." I say. Jack looks at me. "What?" He asks.           "Christina needs keys and I don't have any..." I say. He giggles. "Tell her to ask the manager for some" he says. I text her and tell her and call the manager to let him know.
      We pull into a ling driveway and I sit up. "Were here babe" Jack says. "Ok" I say. We pull into the gate and I look up. "Wow" I say. He giggles. "This house is nice. I want a house one day" I say. He smiles at me and pulls into the garage.
        He gets out of the car and so do I. I grab my bag and close the door. I follow him in and I see the boys Zach walks up to me and looks mad. "Your mean! You stole Jack from me!" He says. I laugh. "Sure did and happy I did it" I say. He smiles. "Awe" he says.
     Jack walks in and grabs my hand then we walk to livingroom. Daniel stands up from the couch and looks at me. He runs and jumps over the couch and runs over. "Hi" he says. I start laughing really hard then Jack pulls me away. I see Corbyb sta ding there.
      "Hello" he says eating his food. I giggle and then Jack pulls me over to Jonah who is sitting at the table reading. He looks up at me and smiles.  "What is going on?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and laugh. Jack pulls me up the stairs and into a bedroom. "My room" he says. "And he speaks!" I say laughing. He smiless and looks at me. "Your bueatiful" he says. I smile back at him and he closes the door and turns on the TV. We started watching F·R·I·E·N·D·S together. We were like this..

        I figured I would put my nails to good use and make him happy so I started messing with his hair. I see his small smile. I kiss his forehead and he opens his eyes and looks at me. "I love you" he says. I smile at him. "I love you to" I say. He falls asleep like that and I do to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 6.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...