To Love Gabriel Harris [B×B] ✔

By prettymuchthat

[ COMPLETED ] An unexplainable spark ignites within Gabriel when he meets his brother's best friend, Alexande... More

TO LOVE GABRIEL HARRIS
EP 1 : YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THREATENED ME
EP2: CLOSE YOUR EYES
EP 3: I CAN'T DO THIS!
EP 4: YELLOW, BLUE OR RED
EP 5: STOP FLIRTING WITH MY MOM
EP 6: SO...ABOUT THE FAVOUR...
EP 7: JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME
EP 8: DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?
EP 9: TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
EP 10: SO HOW DID YOU GET THOSE ABS?
EP 11: SEAWEEDS
EP 12: BIG NEWS
EP 14: JUST TELL ME
EP 15: I'LL JUST LET YOU DOWN
EP 16: KARA MORE LIKE KARMA
EP 17: SHOW ME
EP 18: JUST KISS ME
EP 19: WHAT THE---
EP 20: I CAN'T KEEP WAITING
EP 21: IT'S ALL GONE
EP 22: STOP OVERTHINKING
EP 23: LET IT BURN
EP 24: IT FELT TOO EASY
EP 25: HELMET PROMISES
EP 26: WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS
EP 27: A LETTER OF CHOICE
EP 28: HERE WE GO AGAIN
EP 29: LOSS OF WORDS
EP 30: HEY ALEXANDER
EP 31: GREASE
EP 32: EXCEPT ONE QUESTION
EP 33: FOR THE BEST
CHAPTER 34 : THE FIRST YEAR
CHAPTER 35: THE SECOND YEAR
CHAPTER 36: THE THIRD YEAR
CHAPTER 37: THE FOURTH YEAR
EP 38: THE HIGHEST BID
SEQUEL! [ REWIND!]

EP 13: I KNOW YOU....

26.3K 1.2K 351
By prettymuchthat

             Episode 13: I Know You...

      I frowned, the address of Kayden's house led me to a secluded part of town --- the perfect place someone would plan a murder in another words.

After driving for what feels like forever, I came upon a large brick red mansion right amongst the depths of the forest.

It was gorgeous but yet I wouldn't wish to live amongst tall lengthy trees.
Parking my car right before their house, I noticed Kayden waiting by the stairs that led to their house.

Kayden spoke little of his family to me, so I was pretty curious of what was awaiting me.

" Close your mouth Gab, it's a comfortable lifestyle I'm living." Kayden embraced me in a small hug.

I gapped at him. This magnificent house is called a comfortable lifestyle? If so then I'm not sure what to call my lifestyle.

" That's what every rich person would say Kay. Is anyone of your family members home?" I asked.

Without answering me, he pushed open the large doors of the mansion. There was an aura within the house, its walls seem to hide secrets. Its interior was similar to that in the England mansion in the 1800s.

I let my legs wander across the hallways, mustering all my strength not to tpuch any of the artefacts.

" My great great grandfather who lived here was was a sculptor.." Kayden explained as he walked ahead with me following behind like a lost puppy.

As we begin to accend the flight of marble stairs, my eyes fell upon a familiar face who had a sly smile on her blood red lips.

" Kara..." I muttered out, remembering her name as the flashback hits me hard.

Flashback:

She looked between Alexander and I,
" I'll see you around Wilde, till then if I was you... I would try to get my life together. We wouldn't want the people you love getting hurt, now would we?" Alexander shook his head curtly.

" No offence Madam but who the fuck are you?" I bluntly asked, she acted like she ruled the world. I loved ruining tense moments.

" You will know soon Gabriel." Her cat eyes held promise before her windows rolled up and the limo drove away.

Her emerald eyes sparkled with delight as she walked towards us, looking ever so elegant. She could go off as Victoria Secret model any day, really.

Kayden huffed, " Gabriel, this is my annoying sister, Kara." My jaw literally landed on the marble stairs.

Kara laughed arrogantly, " Oh brother you speak too well of me."

She stood before me, her slender finger tilting my chin upwards to close my ajar mouth.
" Hey Gabriel.." there's was something seductive in the way she did everything.

If Alexander wasn't in my life, I must have fallen for her already. She definitely knew bow to please one.

" You know Gabriel? Enough with touching Kara." Kayden slapped Kara's hand away from my chin.

She smirked at his raging emotions.
" Say hello to Alexander for me," she leaned to my ear before continuing,
" meet me later, we need to talk."

She winked before sashaying away once more.

Kayden gritted, " what did she say?" He dragged me up to his room by my wrist.

"Urm..she said...that it was a pleasure to meet me again." I coughed out, I couldn't possibly tell him that his sister wanted to have a word with me.

Boxes strewed across his room, his walls were already painted deep blue, it looked beautiful against the white polished shelves.

" I hope you don't mind helping me, I just wanted to spend time with you." He smiled shyly at me.

" No problem bro." I begin to gingerly unpack some boxes. I could feel his eyes on me, but pretended to be unaware.

There were many photo frames in the box that I was rammaging through.
Guving the first frame I pulled out a short blow, the dust scattered itself.

Taking a closer look at the picture, my breath hitched. It couldn't be possible!
The picture held a picture of three people-- Kara, Kayden and....Alexander.

Kayden and Alexander might have beenn closer than I thought. Unlike the usual glares Kayden and Alex gave  each time, in the picture they were laughing in pure joy.

It seemed so surreal to even imagine that. As I was about to confront Kayden, he spoke up.

" Gabriel?" I looked up with a slightly puzzled look. My mind was still in a swirling mess of realisation.

" yeah?"  He sat cross legged before me, with his fingers entwined.

" The--there is another reason why I wanted you to come alone." He murmured out. With an uneasy chuckle, I raised an eyebrow.

" You're scaring me Kay. Why did you want me to come...?" I unconsciously leaned closer with concern.

He swallowed hard.

" So that I could do this..." he pressed his lips against mine, his fingers pushing my neck forward.

My mind went blank. I never saw that coming. He deepened the kiss, but I didn't respond -- I couldn't.

Because it wasn't him kissing me. It wasn't that intoxicating cologne could inhale I feel alive, it wasn't those sunset brown orbs I could get lost it, it just wasn't the lips I wanted to have on mine.

He wasn't Alexander. No one will ever be.

I pushed him away with a little force, my fingers flew to my lips.
" Kayden...I don't feel that way abou---" he interrupted me with a frustrated sigh as he stood up abruptly.

" Is it because you have Alexander now?!" He raised his voice, his words taking me back.

" H-how did you know..." I muttered, slowly getting up onto my feet.

" I saw you both kissing! Jesus Gabriel! You're so blind to not notice the way he looks at you!" He threw his hands in the air. I had to admit, Kayden's outburst of anger was starting to scare me.

I tugged my bottom lip into my mouth, weighing my words. His fists were clenched as cursed beligerently.

I knew Kayden had a bad temper, the last thing I wanted is for him to blow up. Unfortunately, with the distraught state I'm in, my tongue can't help but confront once more.

" Are you my blackmailer?" Maybe Alex was right all along...

" Blackmailer? What kind of bull--" his eyes narrowed, his features twisted into annoyance. I shouldn't have accused, not now when he's all riled up.

" I have to go, I-I can't do this. " I shook my head, sprinting down the flight of stairs. I begun taking short breaths, unable to contain my overwhelming emotions.

I heard Kayden yell out for me, but all I wanted to do was to get out of this eerie house that held too many secrets of its own. I didn't bother to have my 'talk' with Kara, i just wanted to see Alexander.

All I wanted was him. Alexander.
He was the only one who could make me feel better now.

Stepping on the accelerator of the car, I swerved my way out of the compound. Placing my phone on loud speaker, I ringed Alexander up.

" Hey Gab--"

" Alex, I need you now." I spoke up in a desperate tone, slightly breathless.

" Woah Gab, you alright? What's wrong? Did anybody hurt you?" He bombarded questions, I could feel his protectiveness.

" I just..." I didn't know where to start.

" Never mind, just meet me at our spot alright? The hut in 10 minutes, drive safely. " he put down the phone, his words alone calmed my nerves.

What was this boy doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

237K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
56K 2.1K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
40K 771 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
48.4K 3.3K 26
"Sometimes you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else." Ellie Sparks stands out in a crowd... in all the wrong ways. From bi...