Book of BxB One Shots

By Whimsically_Me

[Boyxboy, LGBT fiction] One-Shot : A literary work usually between 100 to 5,000 words, with no chapters or se... More

Introduction
Loving You Hurts
Loving You Hurts part 2
Let's Get Even
My Secret Admirer The Artist
Deceitful Desires
Losing My V-Card
The Voices
Outed
Mountain View
Be Mine?
Mated to the Future Alpha
Mated to the Future Alpha (part 2?)
Worth a Thousand Words
Be Mine? - Spiderman Sex Scene
Social Pyramid
I'm Not Gay
Yes Maxie
Demonic Love
Nixon POV - TTA Bonus Chapter 1
Untitled
Save Me From The Monster
The Boss
Cat and Mouse
Paid With Cash
Paid With Cash -Sex Scene
Dream Boy
Moonlight Stroll
Flowers and Motor Oil
Piece of Cake
Never Walk Alone
His Name was Jayce
Freedom
Cold Love
Peeping Tom
Never Fighting Fair (Never Walk Alone #2)
Locked Out - Part 1
Drunken Affairs

Blackmailed

14.9K 290 18
By Whimsically_Me

***⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ Rated R for sexual content. This story is pretty clean of course language, but it's covered in sexual content. This is supposed to be erotic, humorous and cute, so tell me if it comes across as such. Like usual, comment with feedback because I love hearing from you guys, and they push me to post faster.

Hope you enjoy. Now, without further delay, read "Blackmailed" below while I go and try to clear my mind of all this...sexual stuff and get back to the sickingly cute. 😸

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn

🚨🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚨

Sometimes life can be cruel to those who deserve better, while being perfect for those who deserve worse.

This was Alexis Montgomery's life. Currently, Lex sat on his knees in the Harrison's household, their plush white carpet soft against his bare legs. His head was down, the dirty blonde strands hung in his face, while his sad teal eyes stared down at the floor. He didn't want to be there. It was so embarrassing, sitting there like a pet waiting for his masters commands, while he wore the short little maids outfit. It was strapless and the tutu like bottom barely covered his naked privates. All-in-all, it looked like something right out of a playboy magazine, including the fishnet stockings, tiny head band, and feather duster. He could only guess what the duster was for.

Zayne Harrison, the seventeen-year-old son of two wealthy business people, sat on the couch with his two best buds, Chase Duncan and Landon Danes, on either side of him. On the chair in the corner was Landon's girlfriend, Emile Fitzharolds, and her best friend Penny Black. All of them knew Zayne was blackmailing Lex, but with what they didn't know. They couldn't know, or Lex would die of embarrassment. Sure, being a slave to Zayne and having to dress up in embarrassing outfits was bad, but what Zayne had on him was worse. Much worse.

"Lexi," Zayne's ever smug voice spoke up, causing Lex to glance up at the tanned skinned and dark haired sex god. "Go get some drinks from the kitchen."

Lex nodded and jumped to his feet, his hands tugging at the hem of the black dress as it threatened to flash Zayne and his friends. His cheeks were coated in a light pink as he darted out of the family room, into the front hallway where two grand staircases came to meet at the bottom of the fifteen foot ceiling-ed entryway, and down the short hallway between the staircases where an oak door sat at the end. He pushed through the swinging door, his eyes immediately glancing around the immaculate kitchen with its marble counters and stainless steel appliances. Opening the doors of the double door fridge, Lex peered inside. 

What to choose... Lex wondered, gaze shifting from the cans of pop, energy drinks and healthy fruit and veggie liquids, to the glass bottles of juice, pop and the occasional beer. Settling on the pop, Lex grabbed a can for each of them, hoping he had got the right thing as he struggled to carry the freezing tin containers back to the family room. 

Zayne glanced over at the door when he heard light footsteps padding across the hardwood floors before transitioning onto the rooms soft carpet. He smirked when his eyes landed on his toy. Lex's arms were filled with pop cans, his cheeks flushed and eyes downcast as he came to a stop beside the couch. Unaware that his dress had risen during the walk back from the kitchen, Lex continued to stand there awkwardly as Zayne stared at the flesh of the boys inner thigh. Another inch was all it would take to be able to see the younger boys male bits. 

With that in mind, Zayne ordered Lex to set the cans of pop on the coffee table between them and the TV, and to come sit between his legs. Biting his lip, Lex did as he was told and sat,  the fabric of the couch rubbing against the bare flesh of his butt. He blushed a darker hue of pink and kept his eyes on the floor. 

Without warning, a warm hand laid flat on his thigh, the long and slender fingers drawing circles on his inner thigh, just centimetres from his balls. He gulped, and tried to ignore it, but Zayne continued his quest, his finger tips now dancing on the sensitive flesh of the younger boys nuts. Lex bit his lip to the point that he could taste blood in his mouth. His adolescent body was responding to Zayne's every touch, causing an embarrassing sensation in his lower regions. Lex didn't know what to do, he was still around that age where things like this were embarrassing, especially for someone like him who's overly shy and timid, and for it to be a guy making him feel this way...

As soon as a wetness began leaking down his inner thigh, Lex bolted from the room, leaving a shocked Zayne and the others confused. His eyes watered and he ran for the upstairs, where he knew his clothes would still be. He just wanted to go home and hide away under the covers whilst hugging his pillow. Unfortuniely, he remembered as he was rushing through the door of the bedroom at the end of the hallway on the west side of the house, he couldn't leave or Zayne would post the video on Youtube. With a sniffle, Lex hid himself, maid outfit and all, inside of the walk-in closet. He was so humiliated.

Zayne didn't waste a second after he realized his little toy was gone, before he stood from the couch and raced after the blushing blonde, his friends watching as he went. Upstairs, he knew of only one place the kid would go. Zayne's bedroom. The room Zayne first took Lex to when he brought the younger boy home and made him strip of his regular clothes. Entering the room now, Zayne looked around and sighed when he spotted the kids clothes in a neat pile at the end of his bed. Good, so he didn't leave, Zayne thought with a sigh. But if he didn't leave, where is he?

First checking under the bed, then the conjoined bathroom, Zayne was coming up with nothing until he heard the small sniffle and whimper. He smirked. The closet. 

Zayne silently moved towards the double white doors of his walk-in closet and slowly, he turned the brass knobs just as another muffled whimper broke through the silence. Looking inside the spacious room filled with clothes, Zayne crossed the threshold while shutting the doors gently behind him. No need in scaring the kid away. A tiny sniffle came from behind a rack of coats in the back, drawing him in that direction. Pushing the many different coats aside, Zayne looked down at the curled up fifteen-year-old boy in the maids uniform. 

Lex's blonde hair was a mess from running his hands through it, the head band long forgotten on the floor near his feet, and the black dress and white apron were disheveled. The young boys cheeks were a vibrant red, and his adorable teal eyes were pink and puffy from crying. Zayne's heart pinched at the sight of the distressed boy. It was obvious the kid didn't fully understand what was going on.

"Lexi," Zayne began, his tone soft and gentle as he squatted down beside the boy.

Lex flinched and curled further into the wall, his hair hiding his face from view. Zayne tenderly brushed a few strands back behind the kids ear, marvelling in the way the fifteen-year-old could look so much like a small child of no older than ten at that moment. It could have been the fact that he hadn't matured much in his features, or perhaps it was his short height and slender frame that made him look so much younger than he was. No matter the case, his Lexi was crying, and he didn't want to continue hearing that heartbreaking sob slipping from those cotton candy like lips anymore. 

"Lexi, c'mon, tell me what's wrong?" Zayne asked, his usual tough and joking demeanour now one of caring concern. He was turning soft because of this boy.

Lex shook his head, too ashamed to say. He dropped his hands to his lap, tugging the dress down further.

Zayne's eyes followed the movement, and realization dawned on him as a smirk grew on his lips. The poor kid was sexually confused, Zayne concluded, his smirk dropping from his lips at the next realization. It was all Zayne's fault for why Lex was confused and crying.

He didn't like that thought very much. Heck, he was sick at himself for making such an adorable kid cry.

"Lexi, it's okay," Zayne soothed, one hand tangling itself in Lex's hair as the other lazily slipped under the short dress to caress the tender flesh there.

Gasping at the contact, Lex shut his eyes and whimpered, his body and brain in competition on whether he should allow Zayne to continue touching him in such a sinful way or if he should stop the older boy. His body won out just as Zayne squeezed one ball in his warm palm, the pleasurable sensation sent a shiver up Lex's spine and forced a moan from his lips. Zayne took that as his cue, and began trailing kisses up the younger boys neck, sucking on his earlobe and poking his wet tongue inside. Another shiver racked the blushing boys frame, his lips parting in a silent moan as he arched his back, his tiny hips raising to meet Zayne's touch. 

Zayne smirked and moved his body so that he was straddling the smaller boy, his lustful gaze dancing as he stared down at the flushed face of the kid beneath him. He leisurely raised the bottom of the dress, allowing him to have full of what he was working with. The member was small for a boy Lex's age, but it was leaking enough pre-cum to arouse Zayne's beast and make him want to deflower the boy right there on the floor. 

But Zayne knew he had to stop for a moment, to give the boy's brain time to defog from the pleasure filled haze it was no doubt in. Once he thought enough time had gone by, Zayne placed both palms on the wall behind Lex, his hands on either side of the boys head as he lowered his face to eye level with the smaller boy.

"Lexi," he began, slow and soft so as not to break the spell they were both under. "Lexi, do you want me to continue?"

Lex bit his lip, his instincts telling him to drop his gaze and shrink back, but Zayne's intense stare wouldn't let him. The older boy wanted an answer, and Lex would oblige no matter what.

He nodded, a red blush spreading upwards from his neck to the tips of his ears.

Zayne's lips curved on one side in a half smirk, but otherwise he remained serious, afraid of pushing the younger boy too far too soon.

"Lexi, undo my belt," he instructed, never moving as he just watched the kid follow his command.

Lex undid the leather studded belt and waited, unsure of what to do next.

"Undo my pants." 

He popped the bronze coloured button and pulled the zipper down, his eyes flickering to Zayne's face once his task was complete.

Zayne's voice dropped to a husky whisper as he moved his lips closer to Lex's ear.

"Pull me out."

Swallowing hard, Lex bit his lower lip as he carefully pushed Zayne's jeans and boxers down to the older boys knees. He gasped at the sight of the hard length, his eyes widening as he gazed up and down the thick piece of long flesh. The taller boys tan slowly transitioned into a pale color as tufts of curly dark hair began. Lex didn't know what to think.

"Touch me Lexi," Zayne breathed in his ear, his nose now buried in the soft hair above it.

Hesitantly, Lex reached out and stroked the base, the ringlets of corse pubic hair tickling his fingers. The taller boy shuddered above him, but otherwise didn't move as Lex trailed his finger tips from the base to the head. He didn't know what he was doing, nor did he understand why Zayne, a boy, would be allowing him, also a boy, to do it. So, with little idea on how to go about it, Lex continued to unawarely assault Zayne's senses with his innocent touches.

Lex watched, mesmerized, as a line of liquid began leaking from the slit. 

"S-see Lexi," Zayne said, breaking the silence between them. "I-it's okay."

With a jolt, Lex realized one of Zayne's hands had moved to sit on top of his own dripping member. He flushed and bit his lip as Zayne swiped his thumb over the smaller boys tip. Bringing the digit up to his lips and leaning back so that Lex could watch him, Zayne locked eyes with the smaller boy as he sucked the bit of pre-cum off.

Alarmed, Lex grabbed Zayne's wrist and pulled the digit from his mouth just as a pleased moan had begun to slip from the older boy. 

With eyes wide and cheeks a bright red, he asked, "Wh-what'd y-you do th-that fo-for?"

Zayne just smiled, amused with his boy.

Stroking the same thumb against Lex's burning cheek, Zayne lowered his other hand to the boys crotch.

"Lexi," he began seriously. "Can we finish?"

Confused at first, Lex chewed his lower lip and scrunched up his brow in thought. Finish? He wondered. Finish what?

A finger pressed to his dripping tip made the answer click in his mind. Oh...

With a lowered head and timid smile, he nodded.

Zayne, not wanting to push the kid any further than he already did  decided to do all the work. He pushed the bottom of the dress up higher and lowered his mouth, engulfing the smaller boy inside his moist cave. Lex tangled his hands in Zayne's hair and gasped from the warm and moist pleasure he was enduring. He spread is legs wide, embarrassment at being seen in such a vulnerable and naked state forgotten, and he welcomed the attention the older boy was giving him with loud moans and needy whimpers. Zayne took care of his own problem by pumping himself with one hand and allowing himself the joy of touching the younger boys family jewels. He smirked around the kids dick, both aroused and amused with the faces the boy was making above him.

With a grunt from Zayne and a long moan from Lex, both came simultaneously. Zayne swallowed the salty cum without hesitation, unconcerned about diseases since he knew his little boy had no sexual experiences before him. He sat up and placed his cum coated thumb to the boys soft lips. Lex, remembering the scene Zayne had shown him not minutes before, repeated the taller boys actions of sliding the digit into his mouth and sucking the cum off. Zayne could have laughed at the look of displeasure on his Lexi's baby face.

"Eww," was the response he got when he pulled his thumb out of the kids mouth.

"Yeah well," Zayne began with an amused smile, to which he was reward with a cute glare. "Now we're even."

With an unexpected devilish smirk, Lex batted his lashes and stated, "Not yet."

-----------------

"I'm not wearing this," Zayne announced, throwing the maids outfit back at the younger boy.

Lex pouted as he sat in the middle of Zayne's bed in nothing but one of Zayne's button down shirts. Since he was technically still being blackmailed, Lex had to wear whatever Zayne chose for him, which happened to be a white silk long sleeved dress shirt that covered about as much as the maids uniform did.

Zayne groaned at the sight of the adorable boy on his bed, the collar of the dress shirt wet from the dripping blonde locks. After their little moment in the closet, Zayne insisted they get a shower. Being the nice person he was, he allowed the kid to go first because he knew he'd need a cold shower after seeing the boy strut out in nothing but Zayne's shirt. Of course, he wouldn't consider anymore clothes no matter if he had to endure cold showers for the rest of the day. As long as he got to see that fair skin in only his shirt, he was happy.

 "Fine, I'll make you a deal," he decided, watching the boys gaze widen and stare at him in wait. "We shoo the others out of the house and I'll wear anything you want me to, but-" The mischievous look on Lex's face made him hurry to add, "You'll have to wear something twice as embarrassing today and tomorrow. Deal?"

Lex chewed his lower lip in nervous thought. Embarrass Zayne today, and humiliate himself today and tomorrow, or continue on this embarrassing act himself.

"D-deal," he answered hesitantly, worried about what Zayne was going to make him wear.

Zayne smirked and entered his closet, heading for the hidden clothes he had bought just for Lex. A few moments later, and Zayne emerged with a dry cleaners bag slung over one shoulder and a sly grin on his lips. Lex didn't like the looks of this.

Handing the bag to Lex, Zayne plunked himself on the edge of the bed and waited with an eyebrow raised. Taking the hint, Lex slid off the large bed and began unzipping the bag. He cringed at what he saw. Hot pink sparkly sheer fabric greeted him, and as he pulled the outfit from the bag he realized with a shudder that what he was holding was a slutty princess dress that was higher in the back than it was in the front. Once he had it on his frame, he noticed the higher piece in the back made it possible for Zayne to see the bottom half of his pale butt. The heart shaped neck line only seemed to make his lack of boobs more prominent, and the hot pink sparkles were blinding to his eyes. 

Zayne cleared his throat. 

Turning to look at Zayne questionably, the older boy just pointed at the bag the dress came in. With a frown, Lex looked inside and blushed. There was a lacy thong inside as well as six inch stilettos. Grumbling under his breath, he pulled the thong on with an annoyed look at the bastard who bought a thong a size too small for him. The string that ran up his crack was irritating because it was so tight, and his member felt like it was being squished. He could barely walk in the heels, almost falling over twice as Zayne made him strut across the room a dozen or so times. With an irritated huff, Lex forced a smile to his lips with the thought that he could now play dress up with Zayne.

Crossing his arms, he looked Zayne up and down a couple of times before nodding. 

"You're taller than me," Lex stated with a smirk.

"Yeah, so?" Zayne inquired with a confused look.

"You bought these clothes with my size in mind, right?"

"Yeeaahh." Now he was catching on.

Lex grinned. "Good, where do you keep these clothes?"

With a curse, Zayne grouchily made his way into the closet with a stumbling Lex who would have been bouncing with glee if it wasn't for the heels. The taller boy waved in the direction of a rack near the back of the closet, where dozens of outfits (all specially chosen for the pint sized fifteen-year-old) hung. On the couple of shelves under the racks were shoes, in the drawers lining the sides of the racks were thongs, stockings and jewelry, and above were hats and wigs. Everything Zayne would ever need to dress up his little toy. Or in this case, everything Lex would need to embarrass the annoying, rich, blackmailing bastard. Lex grinned and grabbed an aqua blue sparkly tutu with a black cat tail attached to the rear. Tossing it at Zayne, the kid continued his search, chucking this and that over his shoulder for the older teen. A black bikini top, the matching cat ears to the tail, and...was that a blue feather boa he saw? When he finally turned around to look at Zayne, what he found caused him to laugh. There stood the sex god himself, tutu and bikini top the only thing covering him, with cute little cat ears pricked on top of his head. The taller boy scowled, his dark look that should have made Lex shrink back in fear instead made the older boy look like an adorable pouting kid. 

Glancing lower at the pale thing dangling in the front, Lex realized with a blush that the tutu, which would have covered him fine except for his rear whenever he bent over, didn't quite hide everything on Zayne, who's naked length was clearly visible under the skirt.

"Stop laughing," Zayne ordered as another snigger escaped Lex's lips, but he only managed to make the kid burst out into giggles. "Oh fu-" Innocent ears, he thought grumpily, as he quickly reworded his sentence. "Fudge you."

Everything he said just made Lex laugh harder, his slight frame hunched over as he cradled his stomach. It was so funny it hurt!

"Shut up, or I swear I'll make you walk around tomorrow in nothing but your birthday suit with the words "I love Zayne Harrison" written on your chest and "I want Zayne Harrison's rod in my hole" on your butt," Zayne threatened lowly, his eyes glaring at the cutie in front of him. 

Lex blanched, knowing very well the older teen would do it, and probably throw a party and have him stand bent over a chair in the middle of the room, too.

Mimicking the imaginary motion of zipping his lips, Lex stared adorably up at Zayne with wide teal eyes and fluttering lashes.

It took only seconds for Zayne to cave.

With a small amused smile, the taller boy stepped closer and ran his fingers through Lex's hair, breathing in the vanilla scent and savouring the feel of the soft blonde strands brushing against his skin.

"You win, Lexi," Zayne conceded, sighing as he closed his eyes and buried his nose in the boys hair.

With a victorious grin, Lex replied, "You know I always will."

"Yes, I do," Zayne admits, knowing very well the boy could get away with murder. The knowledge both terrified him and enthralled him.

But that's what a crush can do to you. It can make you do stupid and embarrassing things just to please the person you like. For example, video taping your crush while he jerks off to another guy in the boys locker room showers...

Zayne grinned at the knowledge that the video was securely locked away in his safe for only his eyes to see.

But now, I finally have the real thing, he thought, tightening his hold on the boy in his arms. And I'm not letting it go anytime soon. 

❤️ The End ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.2K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
88K 3.8K 36
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
150K 5.4K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
31.7K 1.4K 17
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆