Bodyguard

By becauseallwastaken

Threats, attacks, mobs, cans, psychos is that really how it should be for us? Do we really have to suffer? Wh... More

Pt.1__Meet Y/N
Pt.2__This is BTS
Pt.3__Meet the boys
Pt.4__House rules
Pt.5__Moving in
Pt.6__Meet the Team
Pt.7__First week
Pt.8__Wanna ride?
Pt.10__For their happiness
Pt.11__Silent tears
Pt.12__Hoe and hotteok
Pt.13__To be Normal
Part.14__Meeting
Pt.15__Cry, Touch and Runaway
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.16__First Meeting
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.17__The Day After
Pt.18__Blood
Pt.19__Safe
Pt.20__Min
Pt.21__Waking up
Please read+a surprise
Pt.22__Intruder
Pt.23__Pufferfish
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Pt.24__Spy
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.25__Andy
Part.26__Planning
Part.27__Training
Part.28__Conffesing
[[#<•}$*|•}¥£\]]
Part.29__Ending
A/N
Interview
Thank you
A/N
ALERT
Tagged

Pt.9__A pervert for a smile

6.2K 222 18
By becauseallwastaken

[Y/N pov.]

We walked to Jacks bike and I took it by the handle and lead it beside me, so that I could walk with the boys. They walked a bit behind me, so I waited for them.

Y/N: Everything okay? You guys seem to be a bit slow today.

V and Jungkook smiled at me and speeded up, Jimin on their tail.

As we walked into the forest, Jungkook spoke.

JK: Where are we going?

Y/N: There's a field inside the forest. It's perfect for new drives training.

JK: You mean we can ride the bike by ourselfs??

Y/N: Yeah. I mean I don't see a problem with that. But you will have to listen to me. I'm serious. I can't bring you back with broken bones.

JK: Wow you're so cool Y/N noona. I think you may just be cooler than Jack hyung.

Y/N: Haha thank you Jungkook😊 I am cooler than that computer geek, you got that right. But I'm not your noona.

V: Wait. Really?

Y/N: Yah! Do I look that old to you? I'm 20, so don't treat me like an old lady.

JK & V: We are sorry Y/N.

It was quiet. Ah it feels good to hear the birds again. I lived in Seoul for too long, I guess I forgot what it feels like to be out here.

V: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

V: How come you haven't gone to the city today?

Y/N: My boss asked me to stay here and take care of you, because Jack is busy with those emails. Your company doesn't like the idea of you not being able to go out of the house, so they asked me to help you with that.

V: Really?? So we can go to the city again?

Y/N: Well yes and no. I can take one or two of you to a crowded area, more than that can become too difficult for one person to guard.

JM: There's three of us here. We aren't safe are we?

I looked at the boy who spoke. I head him for the first time since the van. He has a nice voice, but he looked so scared. He stopped and looked right into my eyes. He shivered and looked like he was ready to cry at any second.

I have to fix this and fast.

Y/N: No I didn't say that.

I lend the bike onto a tree and went to the almost crying adult.

Y/N: We are save here. I promise. I would never put you guys in danger, okay? Nothing is going to happen to you.

I tried to hug him, but he wouldn't let me close to him, so I petted his head and smiled at him.

Y/N: Everything is gonna be fine. Okay, Jimin?

He look at me for awhile, then nodded.

Y/N: Can you say it for me? That everything is gonna be alright?

He nodded and spoke

JM: Everything is gonna be alright.

I smiled again and patted his head. Then I went back to my bike and lifted it from the tree.

Y/N: Alright, come on now. The field is just up ahead.

[JK pov.]

Hold on!

That was the last thing I heard before the bike speeded ahead. I reacted quickly and grabbed onto the first thing that was in reach. Y/Ns motor jacked. I leaned to get a better hold.

*is it okay for me to hold onto her like this*

Y/N: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GRAB ONTO ME OR ALSE YOU'LL FALL!

I didn't really think. I grab onto her waist and held tight.

The only problem was that the thing I grabbed wasn't her waist.

It was her chaset.

Shit

The bike came to a stop.

[JM pov.]

V: Huh? Is there something wrong with the bike?

I looked up from the ground I was exemening with total interest and saw Y/N and Jungkook stop at the other side of the field.

Strange

Y/N promised that we each got a ride around the field, so why would she stop there.

!!!PERVERT!!!

Did I just hear that right?

Y/N was screaming at Jungkook and he appeared to be looking at the ground. He didn't try to argue with her.

JM: What is going on?

V: Hmm, how should I know?

Y/N then sat back on the bike and ride away leaving Jungkook still looking at the ground. He took a minute then looked up and started jogging to us.

V: Did she just left him on the road like that?

JM: Did she just left us here by ourselves?

Wait, did she?

Oh no.

No no no no no.

She can't do that. What if they come and take us. What if they hurt V with knives instead of cans this time. What is they strip Jungkook and beat him up. What if they cut my trout and...

??: Hey, Jimin. Jimin? JIMIN!!

I felt myself being shaken. I lifted my head and looked at the person in front of me.

JM: ...Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah, it's me....Are you okay?...Please don't cry ...We can do the lap another time if you'd like...

JM: I though you left us.

Y/N: What?! No! I'd never do that. I promise I'm not leaving you here or anywhere, okay?

JM: But you left Jungkook...

Y/N: That pervert? He got what was coming for him for grabbing my...

JK: NOONA! YOU SAID YOU WON'T TELL THEM!

Y/N: YAH! DON'T CALL ME NOONA OR I MIGHT JUST DO IT!

JM: Ha....Haha....Hahahahahah

I laughed.

I couldn't help it. They are just to funny. They sound like a married couple.

I laugh for a good minute and I didn't see what was happening around me. I could hear Jungkook coming back to us and arguing with Y/N. I could hear Taehyung's teases and Jungkook's growls. I could hear them laughing. I could hear Y/N laughing.

It felt so good to laugh. I haven't done it in a month.

I finally stopped and opened my eyes.

They were smiling at me. V and Jungkook looked over joyed by my action. Y/N looked happy.

Y/N: You still up for your lap?

I nodded and sat on the bike with her. She put my arms on her waist and told me to hold on.

I did and I never wanted to let go. It felt safe, warm. I felt protected, even though we were racing in the middle of the forest with no one but us knowing that.

I felt happy for the first time in a month. I forgot about the problems we were facing and just smiled.

Smiled because I felt like I wasn't alone and I could trust someone to take care of me, my hyungs and dongsaengs. I could trust Y/N. I could trust her judgement and her skil to protect us. I could trust her.

I felt the need to do something in return. I want to thank her for making me feel safe.

I hugged her closer and smiled.

She looked happy seeing me smile.

I will always smile. For her and for her happiness.

______________[A/N]___________

Happy birthday Namjoon❤️❤️

[thank you Knedl13 for this gif]

*fell free to comment😊*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.3K 65
No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! This is not for kids or anyone who is sensi...
11.2K 709 23
I have Loved you more than anything else, and more than anyone else . For my survival all I need is Just YoU Only You But for you I'm nothing . Ca...
660K 21.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
16.8K 1.3K 42
Darkness can be all consuming. It covers us with its heavy presence, sometimes giving us comfort and a place to hide. Sometimes it smothers us. ...