Avengers High School

By forevertdr

After Bruce Banner's experiment in the lab turns the team into 14 year olds, Nick Fury makes them all attend... More

𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭
I Can't Believe This
Not the Principal's Office
Schedules
Chemistry and Mythology
Biology and History
Lunch Time
You Don't Remember Me?
What's the Plan?
Stark Never Cries
A Tony-less Lunch
Influenced By the God of Mischief
Hello, Walter Lawson
Meet the Foster Parents
Gym Class is For Suckers
Add a Dash of Pepper
I Must Have the Answers
Smash and Burn
The Avengers Club
Who Are You Taking?
Natasha and Loki and Pepper, Oh My!
Kiss and Don't Tell
Getting a Date
The Dance - Part 2
The Dance - Part 3
The After Party
Shakespeare in the Park
Not Enough Pep
Not Morning People
Where's Natasha When You Need Her?
Cameron's Crazy Visit Part 1
Cameron's Crazy Visit Part 2
Ignored and Replaced
Ya Live and Ya Learn
Natasha Vs Cameron
La Profesora
Go New Breeze Dolphins!
Twenty Facts about Author xD
Does Whatever a Spider Can?
Six Flags America!
The Show Must Go On
Saturday Night Fevers
May the Best Man Win (Round 1)
May the Best Man Win (Round 2)
Does Anyone Object?
It's All Downhill From Here
New Beau.
PSA: IMPORTANT
Oh, How the Tables Have Turned

The Dance - Part 1

7.5K 288 314
By forevertdr

It was finally Friday night. The time that every student at New Breeze High School waited for. Okay, so maybe not everybody. Loki wasn't exactly excited about this whole evening. He did dress up for it, though. He wore a black suit and a green tie. His long, black hair was slicked back and he had on this sexy smelling colougne from Tony. He was in his room, looking in the mirror and straigtening his tie, when he heard a knock on his cell door at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.

"Enter," he said loudly.

Natasha slowly came in wearing a skin tight, black dress that came to her knees. Her red hair was straight and came down past her shoulders. She held two bottles of perfume in her hand. She smiled at Loki, realizing how handsome he looked. "Loki, you look great."

He focused at himself in the mirror, but then glanced at her. "As do you...Now what do you want?"

She held up the perfume bottles. " Can you tell me which one smells better? This one is called 'Trance.'" She sprayed the bottle. "And this one is called 'Fire.'" She sprayed the other bottle.

Loki sniffed each one, actually enjoying both. "Mmm...Trance is better."

She smiled. "Thanks. I'll put on 'Fire.'"

Loki frowned, confused. "What? But you asked me-"

"I know," she interrupted. "Statistics show that if you ask someone to choose something they like better, people are most likely to like the one that the person you asked didn't choose."

Loki raised an eyebrow, stunned. "Really?"

Natasha smirked and shrugged. "Heck if I no. I just like to piss you off." She sprayed on the 'Fire' and left out of his cell.

Loki rolled his eyes and finished fixing his tie. Natasha quickly came back into his cell. "Oh, and Agent Hill is ready to take us to the school. Fury already took Clint, Thor, Steve, and Bruce. Now c'mon! I don't wanna be late." She left, shutting his door.

He sighed, annoyed. "Why does it matter? It's not like you have a date to come with you!"

Natasha opened his door again, giving him the death stare. "I heard that." She left out again.

"It was meant for you to hear it," Loki mumbled to himself. He made one last adjustment to his tie and turned of the lights. When he came out, no one was in the building and the lights were out. He figured Agent Hill and Agent Romanoff were already in the black SUV outside. When he got out there, he saw them in the car. Natasha motioned for him to hurry in the car. He frowned because she was sitting in the front seat.

Slowly, he opened the back car door and got inside.

"You know I like the front seat, Natasha," he said, buckling his seatbelt.

She smiled. "You know I like to piss you off, Loki."

"Yes. I think I slightly remember you telling me that earlier," he retorted.

"Yup. Even more reason to sit in the passenger seat."

Agent Hill smiled to herself at the two of them. For some reason she absolutely loved when Natasha did that kind of stuff to Loki.

Natasha looked at Hill. "C'mon, let's go! I don't have all night, Maria."

Hill nodded and started up the car. She drove off and they headed to the school.

~~~~~~~~

When they arrived, Natasha and Loki got out of the car.

"Thanks for dropping us off, Hill," Natasha said.

She smiled. "No prob. When am I supposed to pick you both up?"

Natasha shrugged. "I think it ends at eleven, so see ya then."

Agent Hill nodded and drove off. Loki and Nat walked to the front of the school and saw lots of students dressed up, standing on the sidewalk.

"What the heck are they doing?" Natasha mumbled to herself.

When they got closer, they saw Thor, Bruce, Clint, and Steve standing there with the other students. Thor noticed them coming up and smiled, widely. "Oh! There is Lady Natasha and Brother."

Steve, Bruce, and Clint looked over and saw them. 

Natasha smirked. "You guys look...handsome."

Clint rolled his eyes. "You lost your chance to call me that a long time ago."

"So I can't compliment you anymore?"

He shook his head. "Nope."

Natasha didn't really care. She liked Tony and that was all that mattered. She shrugged at Clint and looked away. Steve, noticing Natasha's dress and beautiful looks, tapped her on the shoulder. She was slightly taller than him with her heels on. "Nat?"

She turned to him. "Yeah?"

"You look very pretty tonight."

She blushed. "Thank you, Rogers."

Bruce crossed his arms. "Did you ever ask that boy, Nat?"

She shook her head and looked down. "Nope."

"I think what should be asked is why everyone is standing out here instead of being inside," said Loki.

Clint laughed. "They're waiting."

"For what?" asked Natasha.

He pointed to the black limo that was pulling up. "That."

Natasha and Loki watched it stop in front of the building. All of the students screamed out of excitement. They surrounded the car like a celebrity was in there. Unless..there was one in there.

"Who's that?" she asked.

Steve playfully rolled his eyes. "Who do you think?"

All of sudden, the back door opened and out stepped Tony. Natasha thought he looked handsome as usual. His hair was flipped up in the front. Untinted sunglass on his face. A black suit made by Gucci. And she was sure he was wearing some nice smelling colougne. She wondered how he could be so good looking at fourteen.

The students crowded around him, asking questions about how he was able to get a limo. Of course, he knew not to tell them that he was the head of STARK Industries, so he just ignored them. To everybody's surprise, he didn't come alone. He still left the door opened and out stepped Pepper. Or as the students knew her, "Ms. Potts." Tony grabbed her hand and walked with her. She was about a foot taller than him, so it looked really weird. The students looked confused as he walked with her. Tony and Pepper stopped when they saw Nat, Clint, Thor, Steve, Bruce, and Loki.

Tony smiled. "Hello there."

"Hey guys," Pepper greeted with a quick wave.

They greeted them back and started walking inside with them. Tony looked at Natasha, noticing her dress. He smirked at her. "Ever ask that guy like I told you too?"

She shook her head. "No."

He sighed. "That's a shame, Nat."

She knew it was a shame, but she didn't want Pepper upset with her. It wasn't like she could just ask Tony to go with her. She debated with herself about that every night.

"I thought you had other plans tonight, Lokster," Tony said.

Loki shrugged. "I decided to attend this stupid mortal party anyway."

Bruce opened the door to the school and they all walked to the gym. When they got inside, it was dark, but colorful lights flashed everywhere. Students were dancing and some were talking in corners. Birthday by Katy Perry blasted through the speakers.

Steve stood there in awe. All of this was so new to him. He wasn't used to it.

"Captain?" Thor called, tapping Steve's shoulder. "Are you going to follow us? We are walking this way."

Steve blinked out of his trance and noticed his friends and Loki were going to get some punch.

"Oh..yeah. I'm coming," Steve replied, following them.

Clint poured some punch in his cup and was about to take a sip when he heard a happy screech behind him, and was attacked by a hug from behind.

"Guess who!" she yelped.

Clint rolled his eyes. He knew who it was. To tell the truth, he hated her, but he had to make a point to Natasha. He put on a happy voice. "Let me guess...Cameron?"

She turned him around. "Yep! I'm so happy to see you!" She kissed him on the lips quickly. "Are you happy to see me!?"

He slowly took a sip of punch, trying to ignore the question. Maybe she'd forget if he didn't reply.

"Well, are you!?" she asked again.

Nope. That plan didn't work.

"Am I what?"

She laughed. "I just asked you, Silly!"

He raised an eyebrow. "What was it that you asked?

"Are you happy to see me!?"

"Oh...um...yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" he lied.

Cameron smiled and grabbed his hand. "Great! Let's go dance!"

He didn't move. "Oh no, no, no. I don't dance to Katy Perry."

"But why not!?"

He shrugged, taking another sip. "It's not my style. They should turn on...One Direction or something."

All of a sudden, Birthday went off and Kiss You by 1D came on. Just his luck. She grinned at him.

"Oh...crap," he said quietly. "D-did I say One Direction? I-I meant...Macklemore."

She smiled. "That's okay! I can go put on a request for Thrift Shop right now!" She grabbed his hand and skipped away with him.

Tony was watching Clint and Cameron and chuckled. He poured some punch and walked beside Bruce. "Did you see that?"

"The whole thing with Clint and Ms. Happy-Go-Lucky? Yeah," Bruce answered with a grin.

"He needs some help with her."

Bruce nodded. "Yep...Could you help him?"

Tony sipped his punch. "Possibly. I could give him some advice, I mean I am Tony Stark." As he said that, Ms. Vander slipped by them. "You hear that, Ms. Vander? My name is TONY! Not Anthony! Well...you know what I mean.."

Bruce laughed. "You better be happy she didn't hear you yell at her."

"It's not like she would really care. She loves me."

Thor walked up to them. "Is not this the song by my favorite boyband One Direction?"

Tony shrugged. "I guess. Why?"

"It is!?" he asked, happily. "Yes! This sound is absolutely wondrous! It makes me want to bounce for joy!"

Bruce looked at Tony. "I think Thor would be good friends with Cameron."

Tony nodded. "True. I mean we have to agree with Loki that Thor is annoying."

Thor frowned. "Are you two talking about me behind my back, in front of my face?"

Tony looked at Bruce and then back to Thor. "...What?"

"That..did not make sense..." Bruce said, confused.

Thor huffed and walked away, upset with them.

~~~~~~~

Natasha put three pigs in a blanket on her plate and then four mini carrots.

"Hey there, Natasha," Steve said, coming up behind her with an empty plate in his hands. "How are those little hot dog things?"

She grinned and looked at him. "You mean the pigs in the blanket?" She took a bite of one. "They're delish."

Steve smiled and put some on his plate. Natasha stared at him. He looked up, noticing her watching. "What is it?"

"I was just wondering..how finding that date went."

"Oh..." he said, looking down. "...No one wanted to go with me."

She frowned. "Oh...I-I'm sorry. You can dance with me later if you'd like."

He smiled. "I'd like that."

She nodded and was about to walk away, but Steve stopped her. "Wait...Uh...I figured since you never told me who it was that you liked, you'd tell me now."

Natasha sighed and decided to go ahead and say it. It was already the dance. What difference did it make? "Fine. But it's just between me and you."

Steve nodded. "Promise."

"...T-"

"Stark?"

She paused. "...How do you know that?"

He smirked. "It was obvious. I'm a soldier. I know the signs of when someone's nervous. And even though you didn't realize it, you were nervous around Tony."

She was beyond shocked. "How long have you known?"

"I guessed after Loki read your mind."

"Do the other guys know?"

"Everyone except Thor and Tony. I didn't think Thor would have been able to keep it a secret."

She nodded and looked down.

"Tony would totally dance with you if you asked..." Steve informed.

"He likes Pepper. Not me."

"You never know. He may have hidden feelings for you."

"No he doesn't."

"Did he tell you that?"

She shook her head.

"Then how do you know?" questioned Steve.

She stayed silent for a moment. "I...don't..."

He stared at her, while drinking some soda. "Well, you're never gonna know if you don't find out." Then he walked away, leaving Natasha with something to think about.

Hope you guys liked this one! xD Tell me what you thought! How many of you want Natasha to just confess her feelings to Stark? How many of you want her to go back to Clint? Or maybe some of you want her to fall for another avenger? Lol, we will see... ;) 

Part 2 will be up soon. Maybe tomorrow?

Comment. Vote. Por favor? Gracias! xD

P.S. That great pic of Loki and Nat on the side was done by Herm-Mudblood on Deviantart!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.3K 18
A 'science stuff' gone wrong, seven small children, two SHIELD agents, and a pinch of AIM sticking their noses where they don't belong. Sounds like...
2.7M 83.3K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
1.2K 61 23
The Avengers have faced gods, genocidal robots, and even turmoil within their own ranks. But a sudden call from Nick Fury provides Tony Stark and his...
9.9K 352 28
Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce, Loki, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Wanda, and Pietro are all tired and wanted to relax... but nooooo, Fury is not going to allow...