Crazy Life

By ChimChim_Jimin23

Melanie Calaway is a 30 year old girl who works at WWE as a WWE superstar who fights both male and female in... More

introduction::
Ch.1:: The Skull Crusher vs riot squad
Ch.2:: Not The Same Anymore ????
Ch.3:: Night Off 😤
Ch.4:: Running into a old friend
Ch.5:: Workout/running into the boys
Ch.6:: Saving The Shield
Ch.7:: Emotional 💦🙏🍷🍺
Ch.8:: WWE Return (2 months)
Ch.9:: Night Out With The Girls
Ch.10:: Silence is a girl's biggest cry
Ch.11:: Dean ????????
Ch.12:: Dean pt.2 💦🙏
Ch.13:: Comforting Roman 🙏💦
Ch.14:: break up
Ch.15:: Gang
Ch.17:: part 2
Ch.18:: pt.3
Ch.19:: Bhadbhabie vs Roman
Ch.20:: pt.2 😊😰😶😭
Ch.21:: pt.3
Ch.22:: Photo shoot
Ch.23:: Commentary
Ch.24:: Nightmares😭😪
Ch.25:: Pt.II
Ch.26:: Surprise🎉 😭💵
Ch.27:: Craziness 😭🤬👹
Ch.28:: Pt.2😏💉

Ch.16:: Salsa*music* party

601 10 1
By ChimChim_Jimin23

Malanie's pov:: 
I'm so excited to be happy today because todays the Cuban race side of me  is coming out so right now I'm getting ready to leave pretty soon.

Once I got done getting ready I grabbed my truck which comes with rims.I grabbed  the green fried tomatoes which I made for the party.
I started heading to the park and there's going to be a BBQ i just hope that the boys won't be there and ruin my day. Once I got done loading the truck I got  in and closed the door then played music loud as I was heading to the park. Once I arrived at the park I noticed that the boys were here drinking and talking.  I got out and grabbed everything and set the food and drinks down on the table as I  put my phone and keys in my pockets and go put my sweater and purse in my truck. I  went to say hi to everyone except for the boys til I  saw Victor and Christina milian so I ran and hugged them behind.We started dancing to music and having fun.

Then I saw that the boys were watching me then came over but I  told Christina and Victor that I brought green fried tomatoes with some beer then we started heading to the table and grabbed some food then went to sit on my truck and talk with some laughter. I heard my name being called and saw that it was the shield and the usos and naomi and takecia and Renee and the bella twins. I just ignored them and kept talking to Christina and Victor.
V- L, we love the outfit maybe you can make some outfits for us?

I laughed as I nodded

MC- I promise you guys I will make you some clothes. Wanna go back to the dance floor after we get done eating my bomb tomatoes. 

They nodded as we finish our food then headed to the dance floor and started dancing and having so much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 519 30
#1 in deanlee 6/15/19 #1 in ajambrose 6/18/19 -------------- Do you know what a mental breakdown is, well AJ Lee does. "I'm not crazy" she kept telli...
85.5K 1.2K 76
So.. Roman has a sister. She may or may not fall for the Lunatic Fringe. Seth is a precious baby. ...Yeah that sounds about right. NOTE- Really bad g...
79.3K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...
62 34 16
After Dean, Roman, Jenny, James, Renee and Alexa made it. That Runa and Seth do not separate, it hits Dean like a blow. Renee separates from him and...