Ch.25:: Pt.II

Melanie's pov::
As I was playing with his hair while I let him cuddling with me cause I miss him so much and because he's scared. 
I was starting to get hot so I took off my pants and shirt then threw them on my bag. I went back to cuddling with him til he climbed over me pinning my arms down. *pic above*

MC- what are you doing?  *chuckled*

DA- oh nothing

MC- aren't you dating Renee? I'm not going to be sleeping with other people boyfriends, I'm not like that you should have known that.

I sat up and put on my robe then headed to the living room with my phone. I headed to the living room and turned on the tv and watched Reba. I laughed at some parts til my phone buzzed and saw.. KC!!! *rapper*

KC- hey Lil Lanie whatcha doing?

MC- watching Reba ,Hbu?

KC- nothing bout to make a music video called Dead Presidents tomorrow

MC- koo

Then soon I felt a arm around me and a chin on my shoulder and saw that it was Jey smiling like a weirdo making me chuckle.

KC- the gang got a surprise for you

MC- what is it?

KC- do you have a dictionary?

MC- no why

KC- if you get one look up the word surprise then you'll see why I can't tell you

MC- hahah very funny I'm laughing *saractisic* 😒

KC- 😂

MC- so where do you want me come at?

KC- I'll send you the address tomorrow

MC- ok

Then soon I felt like more crowded and saw all the boys are starring at me weird.

MC- what are you guys looking at? 

SR- who's KC? and what does he want with you? 

MC- it's none of your business and second it's none of your business.

Then my phone rung and saw that it was my friend Gucci from the gang.

MC- hey Gucci?

Gucci- hey Lil Lanie

MC- for real i should have had Ant g get rid of that name. So whatcha need?

Gucci- I have your shoes I'm in the Hall

MC- ok here I come

I hung up and grabbed my phone then went to put my clothes back on then grabbed a stash of cash money from the safe from my hotel room part. Then soon there was a pattern long knock.
RR- I'll get it

I ran

MC- no!! I'll get it 

I ran to the door as Roman and the boys looked at me weird. I fixed my chain then opened the door letting Gucci in.
MC- sup *bro hugging him* let's go to my room

We headed to my room as the boys were starring.Once we got to my room we started doing business then I pulled out a stash of money then counted how many then gave it to him after I checked out my bag with the shoes in it with a box of jewelry chain. We bro hugged then I grabbed my money then put it in my pocket then showed him to the door with the bag in my hand. Once Gucci left I closed the door and headed to my room and put the bag down on my bed as I counted how much money I have left.

Soon I heard the boys voices and saw them pissed making me ignore them and I kept counting my money then once I was done I wrapped them up and put it in my safe. I went to grab the bag and open it to see my shoes looking fresh with the jewelry box in there.
Then my phone rung and saw that it was KC again.

KC- you got them?

MC- yeah I got them

KC- koo I need you to wear them tomorrow for your surprise.

MC- good cause I'll be looking fresh in them when I get surprised

He laughed

KC- I bet but anyways I'll letcha go now

MC- ok

I hung up

I flopped on my bed with the bag on my stomach. 
RR- now what the hell were you doing selling drugs?!

I sighed and sat up rolling my eyes at them.

MC- I wasn't selling drugs you idiots  plus you should have known that Joseph, Josh and Jon.

I got up and picked out a outfit for tomorrow.

Then I grabbed my bag then took out my shoes and set them next to my clothes and then I grabbed my jewelry box and opened it and saw my silver chain then set it next my watch and big loop earrings on my clothes

Then I grabbed my bag then took out my shoes and set them next to my clothes and then I grabbed my jewelry box and opened it and saw my silver chain then set it next my watch and big loop earrings on my clothes. Then I grabbed my phone  and headed to the bathroom then I played some music on my phone and turned on my straighter.

I combed through my hair then parted it and started doing my hair as I am listening to some music. I noticed that the boys were watching me on what I was doing til my phone rung.
I answered it and put it on speaker as I was doing my hair.

MC- hello? 

LAG- girl...

I screamed then put down my straighter and pick my phone and took it off speaker.

MC- this must be a joke kc stop playing wit me

He laughed

LAG- girl it's not kc it's me Lil G

I started crying

MC- don't play with me like this

He laughed as I was still crying til I saw the boys faces and the look on their faces they were worried but confused. 

KC- bro I told you that we have to surprise her tomorrow so that means no callin *in the background*

I went to shock and squat down while on the phone crying shaking my head while the boys were getting more worried.

MC- so you were going to be my surprise

LAG- yea I was

I went back to crying as I leaned my head on the floor as I was on the phone fluttering my feet.

MC- aren't you supposed to be dead you can't play with us like that specially me.