Adopted a Soul Shifter (Compl...

By TheMuffinPrincess

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel. I'm 16 years old and live in a crappy orphanage. I had to come here when my pa... More

Adopted a Soul Shifter
Chapter 1
Character Descriptions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
More Character Descriptions
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Sequel
Connor Franta

Chapter 14

7.6K 341 113
By TheMuffinPrincess

***Claudia's POV***

On Friday I woke up at 9:30 and just got on some work out clothes. Which consisted of short running shorts and a sports bra, with my running shoes.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar for breakfast. When I finished I went in my bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I finished I went into my room and grabbed a pair of earbuds.

I left the cave and started stretching outside next to a tree. I did basic stretches then started running. I decided since I haven't been running lately I would do something a little less intense so I only did 25 miles today instead of 30.

I finished in about 20 minutes which is kind of slow compared to my other times. Anyways, I did about 500 push-ups then 600 curl-ups since I'm better at curl-ups.

When I finished everything it was about 10 and I didn't have a proper breakfast so I went back inside and took a shower even though I barely broke a sweat. But I needed one either way. I used my strawberry banana shampoo because I need to look nicer then I normally do for my date tonight!

When I got out I put on something comfy until 5 because Jack said to meet him at the diner at 6. Because he said he would also take me to dinner.

I went over to my kitchen and started to make a meat and cheese omelet while listening to One Direction songs.

When I was finishing my omelet 'Rock Me' came on.

"OMFG YAS DIS BE MY SONG!!!" I said going into full directioner mode.

"I WANT YOU TO ROCK ME! ROCK ME! ROCK ME, YEAH!" I sang, well more like screamed. While dancing around the room with omelet in my mouth.

When the song finished I went back to normal and turned off the music and turned the tv on instead. I went to the news channel and listened while eating.

Nothing was happening so I turned off the tv and ate in silence. But it soon turned into a big clatter. I quickly went out and saw a bunch of animals running towards my cave.

I looked behind them and saw a bunch of wolves chasing them. And I knew they were a rouge group of about 10-15 rouges. I d

idn't even bother shifting I just ran behind all of them and in front if the rouges.

I growled at them in my pure voice and they all stopped right where they were. Some of them shifted back and others stayed in wolf form. And they ones who shifted were butt naked. Yay-no -_-

"Shift to wolf and just leave. Other wise you will have to deal with me." I said snarling.

"Yeah? You don't look like that much of a threat." One of the younger one said. And he is obviously new because all of the others shifted back and started to walk away.

"Do you really want to challenge me?" I ask.

"Sure. I bet I could crush you like a grape." He said still pissing me off.

"I'd like to see you try."

"Sure."

He then shifts into wolf form and charges at me. I easily dodge and bring his wolf down holding his neck ready to snap it if I had to. I growled at him to surrender and he shows his neck for mercy.

I let him go and start walking back to the cave where all the animals were.

"Never come into my territory again." I call over my shoulder. I watch them all start to walk away.

I turned towards the forest animals and looked for any injured ones. And there were a few. But they were mainly just scrapes from if they fell. But there was a dear who twisted it's ankle.

I took care of the injured ones and by time I was done with all of them it was 12. So I decided to make just a pbj sandwich and grabbed some Doritos. I was really bored so I decided to check my Facebook which I rarely check because there's always so much drama.

I was looking on it and as I suspected it was a lot of drama. I don't know why I even have a Facebook. I don't even like it.

I decided that it was time for me to actually start choosing something to wear. I went into my walk in closet at looked at all of my clothes. I decide to go with something that is normal for me because if Jack doesn't like who I really am then a relationship won't work.

I picked out a pair of black jeans because it's kind of colder out. I also set aside my black combat boots. I then took out a light grey tank top that had the Fall Out Boy logo on it. I then took out a black beanie and set it with my other clothes.

I went back out to my family room and started watching Harry Potter again. I am determined to finish my Harry Potter marathon. I was on the last movie since I only watched and read yesterday.

It was near the end of the movie when my 5 o'clock alarm went off. So I paused the movie and went to get ready.

I undressed and put on deodorant so I don't smell like shit. I then changed into the outfit I picked out earlier. I changed my hair and eyes from brown and green to blonde with a light blue and light purple streak and blue eyes.

I then put on some black eyeliner, black mascara and blueberry lip balm. I pulled my hair into loose ponytail and grabbed my brown leather jacket and helmet. I then walked out and hoped on my motorcycle while stuffing my beanie into my jacket pocket.

I drove to the diner and ended up being 10 minutes early do I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and put on my beanie so it looked good. When I walked out I saw Jack sitting at a booth so I went up and say down in front of him.

When he saw me he smiled. I took off my jacket and set it next to me.

One of the waitrons came up to is and asked what we wanted to drink. So I ordered my usual Diet Coke. And lack ordered Root beer. Ew. I hate the taste and smell of Root beer.

When he came back I ordered a Caesar salad. And Jack ordered a hamburger. While we waited for our food we talked.

"Ok so favorite color?" He asked.

"Um blue or purple." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Cool mine's green. Now your turn."

"Um, what's your favorite animal?"

"I have to say a wolf." That makes sense cause he basically is one.

"Mines a lion. They're just amazing creatures." I say truthfully.

"Ok so, what are your tattoos of?" He asks.

"I have 6. I'll just show them to you." I get up and show him all of my tattoos well as much as I can show without revealing my boobs.

"That's really cool. Mines of an owl. I think of it to show magic and the world of enchantment."

"So like Harry Potter? Where they use owls?" I don't know why but that's what automatically pops into my head sometimes.

"Yeah! I love the Harry Potter series." Omg I'm in love!

"Books or movies?" I ask making sure he didn't just watch the movies because it wouldn't work out if he did.

"Books obviously, but the movies were amazing also."

"Yes!" I say happy that he didn't just watch the movies.

"Ok so favorite book?" He asks still laughing.

"That's no fair! There are to many." I say with a pouty face.

"Ok then top 5?" He asks laughing even harder.

"Fine. Um, Harry Potter series obviously. Fault in Our Stars. Divergent series. Hunger Games series. And this is childish but Gregor the Overlander, but even though I don't completely remember the story I remember it was like the best book in my childhood."

"I've never heard of Gregor the Overlander. But I guess my favorite book is the Harry Potter series. Even though it's a series not just one book."

"Oh you have to read it. It's really good but kind of kiddy." I say as our food arrived.

When we finished eating we walked outside to drive to the movie theater because he thinks that I'm human and it's to far for me to walk. It is 5 miles but for a werewolf to run there it would be only be about 5-10 minutes depending what rank you are. But for me to run there it would take about 3 minutes top?

Anyways when we walked out Jack was checking out my motorcycle.

"Wow that's a nice ride I wonder who's it is? I've never seen anyone who works here ride it." I laugh at him thinking about who's it is.

I just walk over putting on my jacket on and get on it watching as his mouth almost hits the ground.

"Are you just going stare or are you going to get in your car and drive to the theater also?" I ask with a smirk on my lips.

He smirks back and gets in his black pickup truck. We drive to the movies me following behind him and I almost lost him at one point. When he used a shortcut.

We got to the movies and we looked at the movies. There were a lot of new movies.

"So what do you want to watch?" He asks me still looking at what they have.

I looked and saw one that caught my eye.

"I don't care what people will think if me but can we watch How to Train Your Dragon 2?"

"Um sure? But that's really childish."

"I think we are past the part where it's shocking how immature I am." I said looking at him with at 'duh' look on my face.

"Fine then." He said going up to the cashier person.

"Two adult tickets for How to Train Your Dragon 2." The lady who looked in here late 40's maybe early 50's, looked at us like we were crazy.

"That will be $18.26 please." She says and Jack starts to take out his wallet but I tried to stop him but he insisted that he paid for it.

"Fine, but I'll pay for the food." I say not wanting him to have to pay for anything. I honestly have more money then I need. And I've donated a lot to charity. But I still have a lot.

We went in and went to get some snack.

"Do you want a large or medium popcorn? And what do you want to drink?" I ask Jack.

"Medium and I'll have what you have."

"Ok," I turn to the person who's standing there looking bored as hell. "Can we get a medium popcorn and a medium diet coke please." He types in our order and someone behind him starts to get our stuff.

"That will be $14.87." I take out my credit card and hand it to him. He swipes it and I sign the recite.

We grab the popcorn and drink and walk towards our theater and choose a seat near the back. When movie started there were not many people here. Only about 20 other people.

--skip movie--

When the movie finished I stretched my arms and stood up with Jack. We walked out and it was about 10 and so Jack asked if he should ride home with me to make sure I make it back safe. But I told him that I live in the middle of nowhere.

So he just gave me a hug and we left going in different directions.

When I got home I was really tired so I just brushed my teeth got dressed in my pjs and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------(A/N)-----------

Hey u guys!!!

So since I'm at camp again next week I won't have time to write so I just decided to write the date

I hope you like it and again I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes I'm just to lazy to re-read so sorry

Oh and here is Jack's tattoo:

http://www.craftynitti.com/tattoo-designs/21-creative-owl-tattoo-designs

(It is the second one) :)

Thanks for all the reads and votes!!!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
7.9K 413 90
Isabella is 16 year old, sweet and friendly girl, she always wanted to meet her mate, she gets rejected by her mate cause she's an omega and not stro...
57.7K 3K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
484K 10.8K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...