My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Thirty

52.6K 2K 1.6K
By guccifantaesy

Taehyung's POV

I slowly open my eyes and I'm welcomed by the sun reflecting on my face, causing me to squint and lift my hand over my eyes.

I glance beside me and see Jae wide awake, sitting on a chair and sewing up my prom blazer.

I frown and sit up. She immediately glances at me, puts my blazer down and helps me up. I gaze at her and she smiles at me brightly. "Good morning." She utters cheerfully.

"G-Good morning..." I reply, staring at her cluelessly.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks as she checks my temperature using her hand.

I nod. "Yeah."

"That's good. Are you feeling any better?" She questions again.

"I'm feeling a little better." I answer, looking down at my hands.

She smiles and sits beside me on the bed. "Oh that's good, at least you're slowly getting better. You can rest it off today, hopefully you'll be fully recovered by tomorrow."

"Yeah, I hope." I sigh.

She smiles. "Go to the bathroom and freshen up. I'll make breakfast and bring it here for you, okay?" She suggests.

I nod and try to get up, having support from Jae. Once I straighten myself up, I walk to the bathroom but stop in my tracks. I turn around and face her, causing her to frown slightly. "Thanks."

"What for?" She asks.

"For taking care of me." I smile slightly.

She smiles brightly and nods. "No problem."

After a few seconds of gazing at each other, I immediately make my way to the bathroom. I close and lock the door before I freshen up.

I feel bad now, she probably didn't slept all night. She was busy taking care of me.

I'll admit, her words from last night were soothing and comforting.

Judging by last night, I see the differences between Jae and Bomi. Bomi yelled at me while I was going through a coughing fit and being sick. Jae saw what I was going through yet she still helped me.

Bomi's always been like this but last night she was over-dramatic and took it too far. I won't speak to her until she apologises.

Once I finished freshening up, I exit the bathroom and see that Jae isn't here. She's probably making breakfast downstairs.

I take a seat on the bed and lean back against the headboard, closing my eyes.

Unexpectedly, a memory of the past appears in my mind. That specific memory which used to trouble and hurt me in the past.

In that memory, Jae also appears. It was that same memory that left me unloved and broken.

With my eyes still closed, I feel tears brimming wanting to escape any second. "No. No, why?" I mumble.

I breathe heavily and tears fall.

"Why not me? I-I-" I softly cry.

Suddenly, a voice immediately brings me back to actuality. I spot Jae gazing at me with worry and concern written on her face. "Taehyung, what's wrong?" She asks and wipes my tears away.

Breathing heavily, I instantly hug her tightly and cry softly.

She responds to the hug and rubs my back soothingly. "What happened? Why did you suddenly cry?"

I bury my face in her neck and silently cry. "Why did you do it?" I softly speak while hugging her close to me tightly.

"Do what, Taehyung?" She asks with concern laced in her tone. She runs her fingers through my hair, which causes my heart to flutter all of a sudden.

I sniffle. "How could you do that to me? Why?" I question again. With my face still buried in her neck, I hug her and take deep breaths.

"I don't understand, Taehyung. What are you talking about?" She asks, laying her head on mine.

So she doesn't remember.

I sniffle and shake my head, pulling away. "Never mind." I smile slightly.

She cups my cheeks and wipes away the remaining tears on my face, giving my forehead a kiss. "Are you sure? If it's hurting you that badly that it made you cry, then you should tell me."

"I don't know want to talk about it." I simply say.

She smiles and nods. "Okay. I won't force you to tell me. You can tell me in your own time or when you're ready, yeah?"

I nod and lean against the headboard of the bed properly. She picks up the breakfast tray from the bedside table and starts feeding me breakfast.

"This is nice." I speak.

She smiles before replying. "Thank you." Then she feeds me again.

A smile really does suit her. That's one of her best features.

Jae's POV

I didn't think that this would happen.

My back's resting on Taehyung's chest as he leans against the sofa, with his arms wrapped around me. His chin rests on my head as we watch a movie.

I'm mentally panicking but all of a sudden, tints of pink creep up my cheeks causing my face to heat up. We've never laid in this position. But for me, this is romantic and I'm loving every moment of this. I just want him in my arms and myself in his arms forever.

During the movie, a message tone resonates from beside me. "Oh, that's must be mine." He speaks.

He takes his phone out and checks who the message is from. His expression darkens as he stares at his phone screen. "Taehyung?" I simply say.

"It's a message from Bomi." He speaks as his tone turns cold.

"Aren't you going to reply to her?" I ask.

He locks his phone and shoves back in his pocket. He shakes his head and hugs me close to him. "No, why should I? She didn't care about me yesterday."

I nod. "But still, it's not nice to ignore people's messages."

He gives my cheek a kiss. "The only person who cares about me is you."

His behaviour has changed all of a sudden. It's like he's starting to hate Bomi. Is my wish really beginning to come true?

Am I finally gaining what I want and yearned for?

I blush and smile. "Of course I care about you. You're my husband."

He smiles and cuddles me close to him.

So this is what it feels like to receive love and affection from a husband?

I'm finally gaining what I wished for. Love and comfort — getting close and finally being acknowledged as his wife.

Maybe I will tell him the news about my pregnancy. I hope he accepts this baby. I also hope he showers an abundant amount of love on our baby. The life inside me means the absolute world to me.

Hopefully this will go on forever, right?

I love him. I love Kim Taehyung so much...

_________________________________

Finally updated again! ❤️❤️❤️

I love you all so much!💜I truly appreciate the love and support I'm receiving for this story. Stay blessed, my lovely readers. I honestly don't deserve you all💖

I finally started college on Tuesday and it actually went well, apart from the hectic work I'm getting😭so my update schedule is just a mess and I know it'll be annoying. Probably might update for a long while or maybe soon. I dunno. Depends on how busy I am, really. But I stand by my word — drama will happen👏

Make sure to check out the Important Announcement chapter I uploaded today💜

See y'all in the next update 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
346K 12.5K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
55.4K 2K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
295K 22.6K 48
โš ๏ธPlease be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idolโš ๏ธ "I am going to make y...