My Perverted Husband | Taehyu...

By guccifantaesy

Rated 18+ Han Jaeyeon a.k.a Jae, is just a normal girl who goes to high school and studies very hard. Alongsi... More

intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Rest In Peace, Jonghyun
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
ANNOUNCEMENT
Twenty Five
Important
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
It's opened!
Twenty Eight {100K Special}
Twenty Nine
Important announcement (voting closed)
Thirty
Thirty One
revealing the winning books
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Rave & Jimin | for confused readers...
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven {1 Million Special}
regarding updates
Fourty Eight
So....
This story has been plagiarised
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
What happened to Taehyung?
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
finale

Thirty Three

58.4K 2.2K 3.3K
By guccifantaesy

THE NEXT DAY . . .

Taehyung's POV

I slowly open my eyes and see that Jae isn't beside me.

She must be making breakfast downstairs.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and check my notifications. I receive a message from Bomi.

Bomi:
It's here, baby.x

I sigh and reply with an 'okay' and I get out of bed, making my way to the bathroom.

Next, I exit the bathroom and take my phone with me downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see that breakfast is already served on the table.

I glance at Jae who's smiling and waving. "Good morning."

I smile slightly. "Morning." I simply reply.

"Come on, let's eat together." She motions me to sit with her.

I nod and walk towards her, kissing her forehead which causes her to blush. Then we both begin to eat.

I almost forgot how delicious her food always is.

I hold her hand and stroke it. I glance at her and catch her staring at me with shook eyes, as pink spreads across her cheeks.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring from inside my pocket. Taking my phone out from my pocket, I answer the call while eating. "Hello?" I answer.

My father's voice is heard on the phone. "Hello, son. I'm just ringing to let you know that your mother has arranged for a family dinner this afternoon. Jae's mother will also be there. Her father can't make it as he's dealing with some business overseas. So it's just us, her mother along with you and your wife."

While eating, I glance at Jae who's happily eating away.

What if I use that chance at the family dinner?

"Okay that's fine." I reply while eating my breakfast then hang up.

"Who was that?" Jae's asks, staring at me while eating.

I put my phone down and clear my throat before replying. "That was my father. He said my mother's holding a family dinner for us this afternoon."

"Oh, alright. Sounds fun." She simply says.

"Yeah. Make sure you wear your best clothes." I reply and smile.

She nods and continues eating.

I kiss her cheek and continue eating.

I hope the plan succeeds.

Dee's POV

I'm currently in the living room, eating snacks and watching a movie on Netflix.

All of a sudden the door bell rings. I pause the movie and walk towards the front door, only to reveal Haechan. He smiles and greets me. "Hey, Dee."

I smile and wave a little. "Hey." I motion him to come in. So he enters and walks to the living room.

I walk into the living room also, and I notice him gathering all his courage. What is he planning? "There's something I want to tell you."

"Yeah?" I ask, tilting my head and gazing at him.

He clears his throat. "Uh...How do I put it in words? What I wanted to say is that, I kind of liked you for a while now..."

I lean against the wall and stare at him, listening. "Mhm..."

As he watches me leaning against the wall, his hand holds mine gently. "And I thought maybe I could try my luck?" He closes his eyes and exhales.

I cup my mouth quietly trying not to make a noise, low-key fangirling.

"So... will you be mine?" He questions as he bites his lips nervously with his eyes still closed, waiting for my answer.

Then I think to myself. Let me show a different way of expressing it back. Without saying anything, I let go of his hand and hug him tightly, as a reply to his question.

He hugs me back tightly, burying his face into my neck.

I smile. "I like you too.......Way before I even met you actually-" What am I saying?

He lets out a chuckle and shakes his head.

Jae's POV

The atmosphere at the dinner table is lively. My mother and Taehyung's parents are happily chatting away about business related things and recent family incidents.

With all that going on, I discreetly place my palm over my stomach and smile to myself. I think now's the right time to reveal the news of my pregnancy to them.

I don't know how Taehyung will react. Will he be happy about this news? Will he accept this baby? I really hope he does.

I glance at Taehyung and frown, noticing he's poking his food with his fork with a bored expression, also looking like he's in deep thought.

He sighs and leans back on his chair.

I also notice he keeps checking his watch and a folder on his lap.

Without a second thought, I speak up. "I have something to say." Taehyung and I speak in unison and glance at each other then we look at his parents.

"You go first." Taehyung speaks, motioning me to speak.

I shake my head and insist. "No it's fine, you tell yours."

"Are you sure?" He questions and I nod in reply while smiling.

He then clears his throat. "So there's something I want to say."

"Yes, Taehyung? What is it?" His mother asks, looking at him with a questioning expression.

Taehyung holds up a file and drops it on the table. "I have a file here that contains my future and Jae's future."

Averting my gaze from Taehyung's to see my mother's and his parents' reaction, they all seem confused. "Future? And what part of your future is in this file, exactly?" Mr Kim questions, leaning his back against his chair and folding his arms, staring at Taehyung.

"Oh, it's very important, father. It's regarding my marriage with Jae." Taehyung replies, looking at everyone.

"Wait so, are you finally planning on spending the rest of your life with Jae?" Mrs Kim asks with delight.

For a moment, I feel a smile forming on my lips.

"Not exactly. It's opposite to that. It's a file which states that Jae will now become my ex-wife." He explains, causing my smile to fall.

Oh no, I hope it's not what I think it is.

I glance at him, only to see a slight smirk curving upon his lips.

"Wait. You mean..." My words trail off.

I hope this is some sort of prank or joke.

"Yes, Jaeyeon. I'm divorcing you." He says in a stern tone.

Suddenly his parents outbursts at him, while I go into deep thought.

My heart aches upon hearing those words, I'm divorcing you. From this moment, I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. Tears are brimming in my eyes that are desperate to escape any second now. So this is what he was planning all along? A divorce? He really hates me that much after all I've done for him?

"Taehyung! Do you even realise what you just said?" Mr Kim exclaims, slamming his hand on the table and glaring at Taehyung.

"Yes, father. I know what I said and I mean it." He says sternly and also sends a glare to his father.

I still can't believe what I just heard.

"It's that Bomi girl, isn't it?" Taehyung's mother speaks up. "She's messing with your head."

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about." Taehyung snaps.

"I told you to break up with her! Yet you still stayed with her?" She answers back.

"Oh please, spare me your lectures." He rolls his eyes and shakes his head. He opens the file and shows them the pages. "Look, I've already signed the papers." Then he throws it back on the table. "Now Jae has to sign them."

I'm speechless to even say anything. He planned this the whole time? The love he was showing me this morning, that was all a pretence?

Then I feel a hand holding mine from under the table. I glance down at the person's hand, realising it's my mother's. I gaze at her with a hurtful expression. She caresses my hand in a relaxing way.

"What you're doing, Taehyung, is wrong. I don't know where you got that file from, but you need to get rid of it immediately!" Taehyung's mother yells at him.

"Look, it's my decision. You didn't even tell me how long this marriage was going to last. You didn't even think about my feelings and just took this decision in your own hands." Taehyung snaps. "Now whether you like it or not, I'm divorcing her. I don't want to be with her anymore nor do I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

A tear falls down my cheek and I face Taehyung, finally speaking. "So that's how it is? Suddenly, you play the victim of this 'burdensome marriage' and you felt suffocated? Are you sure it's not the other way round?"

Taehyung sighs and glances at me. "I told you from the start, Bomi is the only girl I want to be with. I love her, not you. She loves me and wants to be with me."

I scoff, as more tears fall but I ignore them. "Funny kind of love. She didn't stay up all night for you while you were sick. She didn't care for you, instead she yelled at you."

"At least she apologised for what she did." Taehyung answers, slightly glaring at me.

"Oh I know she apologised. She'll be an even better wife for you than I am." I add, in a sarcastic tone.

"She will." He simply says.

"I can guarantee you that she won't look after you when you're not well, she won't give you what you want. She'll only use you to satisfy her needs." Then more tears fall.

He shakes his head. "Bomi was right. You really were trying to break us up, weren't you? I was just a toy that you could play with and throw away. Trying to act like the perfect wife when the truth is, I don't even love you."

Trust me, Taehyung. You don't know how much I love you. At least I thought I did.

Next, Taehyung's father intervenes. "Taehyung, that's enough."

"No. I need to say this to her, so that she understands and leaves me alone so I can be with my girlfriend." He answers back, moving the file to my direction.

I nod. "Okay. I'll leave you alone. But don't ever forget who was there for you in times of need, who took care of you when you were ill, who always made sure that you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner properly and loved you when you wanted to be loved."

Then silence engulfs the room. I wipe my tears away. I notice that Taehyung suddenly doesn't utter a single word.

I open the file and read the divorce papers. Instead, I drown into deep thought.

Now that I come to think of it, he definitely doesn't deserve to know that I'm pregnant with his baby. He just admitted that he doesn't love me, so how will he love this baby? He won't ever try to step up and be a father and help to raise our baby. Forget it. He doesn't deserve it all.

I genuinely thought I could change him, into a better person. I thought he would love me. Even falling in love with each other and maybe spend the rest of our lives with each other.

But it was just a dream. I should have known that it would never come true anyway. At the end of the day, who would he really choose between me and Bomi? Obviously her. I honestly don't understand what he sees in her.

While Taehyung and his parents are arguing, my mother speaks to me softly, "Sign them, sweetheart. It's the right thing to do. I don't want you going through any more pain."

All of a sudden, flashbacks of my moments with Taehyung start playing in my head. Do I really want to sign them?

If he wants to be free, then fine. I'll give him want he wants.

I pick up the pen that was on top of the file and hesitantly write my signature on every page.

I sigh and put the pen down. I push the file to his direction. I take my wedding ring off my finger and place it on top of the file then glance at him with pained eyes. "Goodbye, Kim Taehyung. Have a nice life."

Next, I thank Mrs Kim for the lovely meal and I bid his parents goodbye and Mr Kim for inviting us. My mother and I stand up, making our way out of the living room. I steal one last look at Taehyung with a tear falling then continue my steps. I hear Mrs Kim trying to stop us, but we just carry on walking.

Then we exit the house.

Both of us enter the taxi and she tells the driver our house address. Then the driver takes us home. I let out an exhale, still in disbelief as to what's happened. My mother hugs me and I cry in her arms.

"Don't worry, Jae. You can move on and start your life afresh. You might even get to meet someone better." She soothes me, rubbing my back.

"How can I move on, Mum? I've never been so heartbroken in my life. Yes, he's hurt me many times, but this is the worst I've ever felt." I reply in between sobs.

She kisses my forehead. "You didn't deserve what happened to you. You should have told me about the way he was treating you, I wouldn't have let you stay with him."

"But I couldn't tell you. You already had enough on your plate as it is. I loved him. I genuinely thought I could change him. Plus, it was for another reason, too." I explain.

She stares at me with a confused expression.

"Mum, I'm pregnant." I confess.

Her eyes widen and she smiles brightly. "Really?" Then she realises something. "Wait, Taehyung isthe father, isn't he?"

I nod and wipe my tears away.

"Good thing you didn't tell him. He doesn't deserve to raise this baby with you. He wants to spend the rest of his life with his girlfriend, then so be it. If he finds out, he'll regret it later and realise what he's lost." She explains.

Then we arrive home and I enter the house. "Mum, what about my stuff? They're still over at the house."

"I'll send your friends to go over there and bring your stuff here, later. Don't worry. You just rest, okay? You haven't had a good day." She replies, smiling slightly and kissing my cheek.

I smile softly and nod. "Thank you, Mum."

She sends me a bright smile and shakes her head. "Anything for my daughter."

I sit down on the sofa and lie on my back while placing a palm over my stomach, recalling the situation that happened at Taehyung's parent's house.

I'm sorry, baby. Your father has once again showed his true colours.

He wanted to divorce me and happily be with his girlfriend. I've always given what he wanted, so this time I did too — I gave him his freedom. You'll only have one parent, now. You won't mind, right? I can be both parents to you.

He blatantly admitted that he doesn't love me anymore. He only wants Bomi and only her. There was no way I was ever going to gain him.

It was impossible to make him mine.

He broke me and my heart. I don't think it'll ever be mended, nor will I.

I'm not sure about moving on, but I'll never forget what he did to me.

I loved him like a wife should. I cared for him like a wife should. Was that not enough for him? Do I not deserve to be happy?

The sad part was, I fell deeply in love with him and once again I received the same thing in return.

Betrayal...

_________________________________

Please don't hate me😭 listening to The Truth Untold, Spring Day and Love Is Not Over while writing this, just got me into an emotional mess.

Story feedback is appreciated >>>

Thank you all so much for your patience. I love you so so so so so much! ❤️I honestly don't deserve you guys

See y'all in the next update👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.8K 30
Here Min Yn is married to Kim taehyung who is her professor.... they both didn't talk with each other very much.. Yn is a beautiful and simple and t...
803K 36K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. โ€ข โ€ข...
47.6K 1.8K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...