Mafia Baby / kookv [ Complete...

By kvsoftie

/// sequel out now; "Mafia Daze." /// "I'm done looking stupid for you Jungkook." "Tae..." "You want to come... More

<3
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
Q & A ; Questions. [ closed. ]

Q & A ; Answers.

7.3K 100 17
By kvsoftie

jjk;

@HyperoffofSuga ;;; shiiii -

@bbytaegukkie ;;; hello, my love 💜💛💖💚💖💛

@_ByunTaeJeon ;;; well, that's something you're just going to have to find out 👀

@KookVIsBoss ;;; that made me soft, i have very much love for tae so pls,

ItsCMbae ;;; i trust you also. 💜💕💖💚💛💜

kth;

HyperoffofSuga ;;; thank u 💕💖💚💜💛💙💚💔💚💖💕💜💚

d-here1 ;;; i gotchu, don't worry 👀

KookVIsBoss ;;; hyebin sucks UwU

@KookVIsBoss ;;; i love you too!! 💜💕💖

@ItsMCbae ;;; of course, i do trust him. 💙

jisung;

@ItsMCbae ;;; step up e.e , i am a whole god ,,, like look @ me uwu

hyebin;

HyperoffofSuga ;;; stEP UP

KpopBiased247 ;;; because i like jungkook ,,, duh 😳😳😳😳

ItsMCbae ;;; leAVE ME ALONE I LOVE JJK

jinyoung;

HyperoffofSuga ;;; COME ILL GIVE U MY LOVE UWU

ItsMCbae ;;; ❤💖💝💓💕💜💚💘💚💘💝💜💕💓💚

alondra ( me ) ;

HyperoffofSuga ;;; I WOULD LOVE TOO, AWE HDUSBDIE 💖💕💖💕💖💛💖💛💖💚💖

dreamytae ;;; okay, well, i'm not gonna lie. it was super hard. at first, when i wrote this book, it wasn't going to have a sequel and ORIGINALLY i was going to have taehyung and jungkook die at the end, and get it over with. but when i noticed that people actually liked the book, i then decided to change the ending.

that's why i went on that editing hiatus a couple months ago. to go back and re-order everything and take something's out. i wanted to have taehyung go crazy about the whole thing and have him kill everyone in the house, and them boom, the story would be over. i kind of gave hints about that but no one caught on, (which i'm super happy about since it was easier to change it up.)

so i went and started putting little things together, reading books from my own school library, or listening to music from new artists really helped also, but overall, this book was a big mess at first haha, <3 it took me a good month before i really chose which plot i wanted to go with.

ItsCMbae ;;; this one really caught me off guard, to be honest... i struggled really bad with my confidence when i first started to write this story (and all my other ones too.) i had past author notes on this story, and any of my other storys too. i was always doubting my writing no matter what from all the hate i would get from a certain chapter.

i tried to live up to other peoples wishes and tried to make the story how they saw fit. no matter what i did or what you peep would tell me, i would always doubt myself every day. i see other authors writing and i often think. "Oh? would they like this too?" or i would think, "would they want to read more storys like this? how can i come up with more creative ideas?"

i always wanted to make sure i was writing good things for people to read, even if that meant i would have to stay up for days to write the perfect chapter for people to enjoy. i almost put myself in the hospital for doing something like that, and everyone told me i should've taken better care of myself and that i shouldn't do things like that.

i always cared about what people thought about me, i was (and still am) getting messages about how they're going to report my account and my books because i can be mean at times or because i don't want to write a certain thing. it's super hard or me, and i'm sure it's super stressful for other authors as well! but all you can really do is wait for time to come and help sort things out. 💜

.......

hmu on kakaotalk; kvsoftie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 11K 22
Taehyung an A+ student with no knowledge of his parents' involvement with the mafia and Jungkook a dangerous mafia leader with their destiny intertw...
1.7M 89.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
165K 6K 66
Where the Mafia marries an innocent boy because of his brother but soon the Mafia falls for him harder that he "Can Kill anyone for him or Can Kill h...
21.4K 880 10
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘’π‘Žπ‘β„Ž π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ. 𝐼𝑑 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...