The Rules of Handling Rejecti...

By SilentNiaAngel

Sevonnia never thought it would be a fairy-tale when she meet her mate and she thought just right when she re... More

:PROLOGUE:
part one
:ONE:
:TWO:
:THREE:
:FOUR:
:FIVE:
:SIX: Part 1
:SIX: Part 2
:EIGHT:
:NINE:
:TEN:
:INTERLUDE: ONE
part two: the circle
:ELEVEN:
:TWELVE:
:THIRTEEN:
:FOURTEEN:
:FIFTEEN:
:SIXTEEN:
:SEVENTEEN:
:EIGHTEEN:
:NINETEEN:
:TWENTY:
:INTERLUDE:TWO
:TWENTY-ONE:
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
:TWENTY-FOUR:
:TWENTY- FIVE:
:TWENTY-SIX: Part One
:TWENTY-SIX: Part Two
:TWENTY-SEVEN:
:TWENTY-EIGHT:
TWENTY-NINE
:THIRTY:
INTERLUDE: THREE
:THIRTY ONE:
:THIRTY-TWO:
:THIRTY-THREE:
:THIRTY-FOUR:
:THIRTY-FIVE:
:THIRTY SIX: Diana
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY -EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
Chapter Forty
Interlude
part 3
41

:SEVEN:

1.4K 61 3
By SilentNiaAngel

Chapter Seven

Rule #4: Stab the vision away

        Harry and The guy in the wheel chair left before sunrise this morning leaving Uncle Don and Odettea as my body guard. Brian was busy training with others due to the fact he was part of the pack and he need to develop his strength to be able to fight rogues if they attack again.

     Harry doubt that they will show up again knowing that I was here, Also that we have one that have escape and probably off telling their boss. So basically I was a threat to all rogues and their was a thin line that anymore rogues will show up.

   I sat at the window watching everyone do push up and kicks as Odettea show them how to fight, I watch as she went over to Brian who was starring in my direction, Odettea grab him by the ears and kick him off his feets and Brian use is reflex to slash the movement then he got up and smirk and I chuckle at him waving to me when Odettea spurt up and knock him flat and that when I laugh out loud as he sat up rubbing his neck.

    I shook my head picking up my sketch pad that I have drawn a black wolf with his mouth wide open and colored his eyes brown. I stare at the photo and right then I knew it was Dillion's wolf.  I tore the page out and crush it tightly. "Mate" my wolf whimpered. "He's not our mate!" I snap at her. I pulled my leg together and started to shake uncontrollable as I slash into a dream or maybe it was another vision;

"Sevonnia!" Dillion shouted as I hid behind a tree into the forest, giggling like a thirteen year old.

"Honey where are you?" he question as I climb up the tree hiding between the leaves as I watch him search everywhere for me.

"Dillion," I called him through our mindlink  laughing.

"Babe I miss you," he chided.

"I miss you but you got to find me." I chuckled at him as I watch him throw his hand in the air in frustration.

"Are you giving up on me?" I asked setting myself steady.

"You always win at this game honey. You so damage evil." he said as I laugh at him.

"Get up and find me." I shouted at him. I watch him as he spurt up and got up. I slowly climb down and sheirk hiding behind the tree as my cat scurried to my side and I picked him up.

"you gave me a fright chess." I whispered when I hear Dillion hollored in pain frantic. I ran to his rescue to see him slowly healing and he grab me.

"Found you." he lick my mark and I moan into his touch. "That's cheating." I said hugging him as he lifted me up and carried me towards the blanket.

"I love you." he place me on the blanket smiling at me until suddenly I watch him pick up a knife and stab it onto my chest.

"I don't want a rogue as a mate." he growl stabbing me again, and again and again. I got up from the window to find Uncle Don starring at me questionly.

"You ok?" he asked softly and trembly pick up the sketch book glancing down crumbled paper.

"Ye-ye-yes." I sputtered taking up the paper and throw it in my gift bag.

"You sure?"

"Yea just a bad dream." I said and he step in and hug me unknownly before he walk out. I reach down and pulled out my duffel and picked up the the dusty old Journal. I open it and turn the page to Rule number three;

This is the part of the rejection anyone will hate. It's like you get stuck in unseen dreams and wanted moment. But deep down you want them to vanish away.
      They won't go away, they'll travel with you like your heart gripping onto your mind like your skin. It's like moments that you wish for but right now you don't want them.
      I use to have them a lot, they use to occur when I least expect them but what I did to stop then was half critical and dangerous. One day it occur in the middle of date and  I grab the knife that my date as use to cut the pie and stab myself thrice, he was terrified. He ran away and told his friend I am suicidal girl walking.

But I didn't care if didn't care to listen. He wouldn't understand how it feels to be rejected by the one meant for you. How it feels to be haunted by his smile, his flaws, his strength, his darkest secrets, his model and worst of the moment he reject you. He wouldn't...
     They would always have hope I won't ,be he took it away. It hard to think of another guy when the one your meant for tore you to pieces without second guessing.
          It's burn
For months I went without been attach to emotions, I didn't want to care for anyone or even give someone a chance. But they still grip me harshly like a nightmare weakening me time I got back out. So I created this dagger made of silver and I kept it tightly within my booth and whenever I fell asleep or got lost in them. I'll stab myself in the hand or leg but not the heart. I wouldn't want him to think he have won. I still had the fight within me and this battle wasn't for Harold to win. I will fight until I'm happy without him.

             Amanda Jones
P.S. It will hurt but what's the odd of living in a bliss  that's not yours anymore.

That's much have been a date turn into destruction all because of the mate who rejects her. I knew there had to be a rule how to handle these unwanted dreams. I turn the page as I heard feets ascending up the stairs as I quickly stuff the Journal back in my duffel bag as Brian came into the view dress in a jeans and blue and white flannel shirt with sneakers in his hand.

   "I'm free so come on, we're going out." he said.

"Are we allow to leave?" I asked getting up.

"I think you need a release from all this like I do." he smiled picking up my sneakers.

"Where we going?" I asked as I took my sneakers and followed him down the stairs where a few persons where watching the tv.

"Somewhere," he simple answered taking my hand as he pulled me towards a narrow shaped out path in the forest. He let me go and I followed him slowly.

"Training was fun," he broke the silent of nature as our footsteps crush upon dried leaves.

"Yeah, I saw." I said taking in our surrounding.

"Odettea is awesome strict when it comes to fighting." he commented.

"I could beat her." I boast.

"That would be a fight I'll be willing to watch with popcorn." he laugh and I did too as he stop abruptly before me.

"what?"

"You laugh. I never hear you laugh since you got here." he said starring at me.

"Seriously Brian." I smiled at him trying to be humerous.

"Yeah seriously. You look cute." he said moving from before starting to walk again. I followed behind until we reach a huge waterfalls.

"Where are we?" I asked admiring the beautiful area.

"I used to come here a lot when I want to get away from those bastard. " he said kicking off his sneakers.

"It's beautiful." I smiled at the view before me. "Come on." he took my hand and lean me to the bank of the small lake. I took of my sneakers and step into the water with him as we reach to the swings that was made above the water.

"Sit," he said as he sat on the other one.

"Are you sure this is steady or atleast safe."

"Is tough girl Sevonnia scared of a little water?"

"I have my reasons." I blurted out turning to sit on the swing which was awkwardly safe.

"See its ok." he said reaching to wet hands as he fills his hand and wet me.

"Brian!"

"Loosen up," he chuckle as he swing back and forth splashing the water.

"How come your so happy?"

"Because I finally get you out of the house without anyone bugging me." he said.

"you've tried before?"

"thrice but your brother always decline saying it's too dangerous. Do they think couping you up in that room is going to solve anything." he said.

"I like this Brian," I smiled at him.

"And I like this Sevonnia who smiles and laugh" he said splashing up the water as he almost slip off the swing.

We stood there talking random stuff about nature, our spices and our childhood and for once I felt normal.  For a good couple of hours we didn't talk about rogues or our questioning past, We laugh and felt free for the sake of the moment to be free.

        After we had just picked fruits and settle on the grass Brian asked me something I never thought he would ask.

       "Sevonnia?"

"yeah," I answered biting into the juicy apple as I glance at him And I notice he was fighting with this one.

     "What are you going to ask me?" I asked as I watch him took a slowly gulp down his throat.

    "Who's Dillion?" he asked and I drop the juicy apple and glare at him shocked.

"If you don't want to tell me. It's ok, It's just that you call that name before you attack me that morning and you say his name a lot in your sleep-"

"Someone I don't want talk about." I said turning my gaze to the water fall.

"Did you tell anyone I call you that?" I asked getting up.

"No," he answered.

"Alright just keep it between us." I said picking up the fruits aggressively.

"It's getting late so let just head back." I said leading the way this time as I stomp away.

"Sevonnia!" he pulled me back sturdly and turn me to face him.

"I'm sorry I ask," he apologies pleadinly.

"It's ok, your forgiven" I said smiling at him before walking back to the pack house.

      As we both step into the clearing Harry storm towards us.

"I told you not to take her out of the house." he shouted at Brian.

"Leave him alone!" I growl at my brother causing him to step back.

"I wanted to go out." I lied for us swallowing my spit down my dried throat.

"Sevonnia," Brian pleaded.

"I'm sick and tired of seeing the walls of that bedroom. I need fresh air." I snap at him.

"It's for your own protection." he growl at me.

"I don't want any protection. I have been protecting myself for two years without you. Why the hell do you think I need your protection now." I growl at him as grip Brian by the arm storming into the house slamming the door shut.

    "You didn't have to get so angry." Brian said as I let go off his arm and storm up the stairs.

"I hate that everyone is making decision to protect me and not telling me what they are protecting me from?"

"It's Damn annoying and ridiculous." I spat dropping myself on the bed.

"Why are you so upset?" Brian asked joining me on the bed.

"I don't know, It's like ... it just happen. Maybe I'm been bipolar. Who cares?" I mumbled kicking off my shoes.

"You really need to calm down, I don't want them stabbing or injecting you. You'll be miss." he pulled me into an one arm hug that strangely calm me a bit.

"...and talk to him I'm sure he'll tell  you." Brian said standing by the door.

"I don't want to talk to anyone."

"You are going to." he ordered. I pouted folding my arms.

"Your not the boss of me."

"No but I got you out to clear your mind, didn't I?, so clearly I have a tiny bit of intrigue in you." he smiled at me before getting up.

"I'm going to shower and bring dinner up so while I'm gone think about what I said before the rogue attack." he walk over and kiss my forehead before walking out.

     "Damn you Brian" I mumbled kicking off my shoes. "I heard that!" he shouted back in reply as I scurried towards the dresser then to the bathroom.

              -----------

Q#6: Why is Harry so protective of Sevonnia?"

            --------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 16.6K 45
When Alexa stumbles into the woods well being chased, she discovers a whole new world. One where she has a mate and he's a werewolf. She claims to be...
160 23 8
Dillon is a human with a troubled life. Fated to two wolves, she's introduced to a world where wolves exist among humans. Will she choose to accept h...
5.1K 75 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
2.2M 75.7K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...