Ocean Eyes - Maddie Poppe and...

By twcyoungharts

Maddie Poppe and Caleb Lee Hutchinson Love Story (Book 3 out of 3). More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Final Chapter
NEW STORY

Chapter 30

172 7 10
By twcyoungharts

Maddie's POV

Caroline is at school, and Gabby came over to stay with Allison while we are at my doctor. She doesn't know where we are going, though. I'm sitting on the table at the doctor's. They just took some blood for testing, and we are waiting for the results. Caleb squeezes my hand and smiles at me, and I smile back at him. The doctor comes back, after what feels like forever, and says that the test was positive. After I schedule my next appointment, we leave, unable to contain the smiles on our faces.

"I can't believe it," I smile, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Me either," Caleb smiles widely, putting the key in the ignition.

However, my smile quickly fades. I feel my eyes watering so I look out the window, attempting to not let Caleb see, but it didn't work. He quickly turns the car off, and turns my head so I'm looking at him.

"Hey, babe, what's the matter?" He asks.

"I'm just scared," I cry, "I can't lose another baby."

"Hey," he says softly, "I know it happened that once, but that doesn't mean it will happen this time."

"I know, but," I look down, "I still blame myself for last time."

"Maddie, you can't blame yourself. You didn't do anything. It wasn't your fault," he says.

"There had to have been something wrong with me, Caleb," I cry a little harder, "there has to be, or nothing would have happened. What if it happens again?"

"I really don't think it will," he says, "Baby, I understand why you are so hard on yourself, but you have to remember what the doctor said. She said there's nothing wrong and that you would be able to have another baby. And look now, we're having another baby."

"We're having another baby," I repeat, my smile returning to my face.

"I can't wait to tell the girls," he says.

"Me either," my smile widens, "let's tell them after Caroline gets home."

"Okay. We need to go get her now anyways," he says.

I look at the time, "Oh, yeah. We do."

When we get back home, Allison and Gabby are sitting on the couch.

Caroline goes over and hugs Gabby, "Hi, Aunt Gabby."

"Hey, sweetness!" Gabby smiles, hugging her back.

A few minutes later, the girls go upstairs. Gabby stays a little while longer, and Caleb goes to the studio to make up the time he lost when we went to the doctor.

I decide to not be subtle about it. I smile at Gabby, "So, ready to be an aunt again?"

Her eyes widen, "Huh?"

I nod, smiling, "We're having another baby."

"OH MY GOSH!" She stands up.

"Yep," I laugh.

"I can't freaking wait!" She hugs me, "who else knows?"

"Just you, so far," I answer, "I guess we'll tell the girls when Caleb comes home."

"I'm so happy for you guys," she smiles widely, "they're gonna be so excited to have a new sibling."

"Yeah, they can't stop asking about it," I laugh.

She leaves a few minutes later, and not long after, Caleb comes back home. We sit on the couch for a moment, and then he speaks, "Should we tell them now?"

"Sure," I smile.

We call the girls down, and they sit in between us on the couch.

"Is it time for our surprise, mommy?" Allison grins.

"It sure is," I smile.

"Yay!!" They cheer.

"What is our surprise?" Caroline asks.

I glance and Caleb and then look at the girls, "Well, how about a new brother or sister?"

They gasp, "When?"

Caleb and I laugh at them and Caleb answers, "about eight months."

"Okay?" Caroline furrows her little eyebrows, "where is it now?"

I laugh and place a hand on my stomach, "right here?"

Caleb and I laugh at their expressions. They look shocked, happy, and confused at the same time. And it's adorable.

"Well, how'd it get there?" Allison asks, and I laugh harder.

"Allie! Don't you remember?" Caroline asks, softly.

"What?" Allison asks.

"What Aunt Catie and Uncle Michael told us about the magic apple!"

"The magic apple?" Caleb asks.

"Oh! Yes!" Allison puts her little hands together and looks at Caleb, "Aunt Catie and Uncle Michael told us that you would give mommy a magic apple and it would put our brother or sister in her tummy!"

Caleb looks up at me and laughs, and I laugh back. I'm gonna kill Catie and Michael.

It's half past four, so I help the girls into their costumes for the party, considering the party starts at five. When they're ready, they go downstairs to show Caleb there costumes.

"Wow," he says, looking at them, "What do I have here? A little sheep and a little fairy?"

"Yes!!" They cheer.

Caroline plays with the strap on her wings, "I can't wait to go to the party!! When is it time to go?"

"Right now, actually," I say.

"Yay!" They giggle.

"Tell daddy bye," I tell them.

"Bye daddy, I love you!" Caroline hugs him.

"Love you, daddy," Allison says.

He hugs them and tells them that he loves them, and they follow me to the car.

"It is going to be so much fun!" Allison squeals.

"Yes! The best night ever!" Caroline giggles.

I drop them off at the school gym, where the party is. Before they go in, they hug me and we exchange an 'I love you'. They wave bye, and then I go home. I go home and start laundry before doing other tasks around the house. Caleb, being the sweetheart that he is, helps me. I almost don't see that it's almost eight. They party is over at eight.

"I'm gonna go get the girls," I say.

"I can go get them," he says.

"Okay," I smile, and he gives me a quick kiss.

Caleb's POV

I get to the school to pick up the girls, and go into the gym. I look around, seeing that there are still quite a few kids here. The gym is almost full, to my surprise. Finally, I see Allison. She looks so cute in her little sheep costume.

I go over to her, "Hey, my little sheep."

She gives a small smile, but it fades quickly, and she looks around, "hi."

"Where's your sister?" I ask.

She shrugs and continues to look around, "I don't know."

"Where'd you see her last?" I ask, starting to look around as well.

"Someone brought a doggy in here," she giggles, "it was so cute! And we had lots of fun with it. But it ran out the door and sissy went after it because she was worried about it. I have not seen her since then."

I feel my heart beating out of my chest. I take Allison's hand and go around, asking the adults if they've seen Caroline. I'm pissed that they weren't paying attention and watching her. I'll be damned if I let my girls come to another party here at the school.

I take Allison outside, and start calling for Caroline.

"Caroline? Caroline!"

"Sissy?!" Allison helps me call for her.

We walk around a little while, and it feels like my heart stops when I see her fairy wings from her costume laying beside the road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requestsβ™‘ (This book does N...
16.7K 438 30
Book three in the not so perfect love story trilogy! All of the girls get kidnapped by the Shredder. Will the happy couples stay...happy? Will Ayame...
218K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
11.9K 424 23
Book 3 in the Obsession Series. Please read book 1 first before reading this, thanks. I might change the very plot of this story.