The Risen [John Seed]

By lxurente

》they call her an angel. then she met him... 《 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

1.3K 31 70
By lxurente

"Take care of her, brother" Joseph told John and patted his arm after what he hugged Angelina. He calmed down after he realized that he made the right decision.

John took the girl's suitcase and put it in the back of his car. She approached it and The Baptist opened the door for her. She smiled and climbed inside as John did the same thing. She sent the last smile to Joseph and John fired the car.

She couldn't actually dream as she always does in the car. The night was calm. The sky was empty without even one star and the moon was far away under clouds. She looked at her hands that were joined on her thighs. The girl tried to calm down a little and forget about the awkwardness and embarrassment which she felt sitting there. John seemed focused on the road, which was only a figment. The whole travel was one big silence.

On young woman's face appeared smile when she saw the sign "THE SEEDS RANCH", but she hide it with her hand. John turned left to his property. Angelina suddenly felt his short gaze on her, by what she took a deep breath. Very soon they were already in front of the house. They climbed out the car and John took her suitcase. She approached the door as he did. He pushed them and turned on the light.

To her eyes appeared the view of a large room with exclusive wooden furnitures. On the right was a kitchen, in front of it at the second end were stairs and on the middle of ground floor was a fireplace. Behind it was a living room with leather coach and armchair.

They went upstairs and walked through long corridor to the end. He left the suitcase and stood.

"Here's your room, if you will want something, I am two rooms away" he admitted and went after she nodded.

She took the suitcase and pushed the door quickly and then she frozed. The walls were red and in front of the door was a king size bed with also red bedsheets. She walked inside and closed the door. On her right was a big dark brown wardrobe and beside this stood vertical big mirror. On walls were paintings of the most popular artists from around the world. Then she saw the next door. She approached it and opened. A gold bathroom.

Wow.

On the middle of it stood actually gold bath. Large one. Everywhere were mirrors, so they made the room bigger even though it was already huge. She closed it and wanted to put the clothes to wardrobe, but there were already a few things. She pull out some delicate blouse. Yves Saint Laurent. Luxury as hell. She put it back and left the suitcase near it. The girl jumped on the bed and sighed.

She was tired, but she didn't expect that it will be a good night with perfect sleep. His name was running through her mind all the time. Not only this. Everything what was connected with him.

It was already late, so she took off the clothes and went to the bed. She needed to admit that it was the best room in she ever was. As I mentioned before, there was no moon, so inside was darker than ever. She closed gently her eyes with John as the last one pictured in her head.

She opened them when it was still dark. Every position was bad to sleep. She sighed and took the phone to see what time it was.

2:26 am

Damn.

She sighed once more and stood up, dressing her silky bathrobe on herself. She slowly pushed the door and walked down the dark corridor toward the stairs. She took every step carefully, because she could barely see her own body. Going down the stairs, she clung to the wall. When she was on the penultimate step, the girl noticed the burning light in the kitchen. She frowned to show curiosity and surprise. The girl tried to go quietly and slowly.

"John?" she asked covering her eyes from the light when she approached to the table in the kitchen where John was sitting. He looked at her surprised. His widened eyes were covered with his short hair strands. The only clothe he had on was a white bathrobe. Angelina sat next to him with her legs crossed in Turkish way.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he replied quickly after he wiped his sweaty forehead. He was totally different. Confused. Even scared. But not because she came, but something other.

"I could've asked the same thing. What happened?" she asked and touched his shoulder gently. She was worried. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. After a while, he put them down and gazed at her hand, touching him. Soon, he gazed at her. She looked so calm, caring about him. He couldn't believe, that someone actually was worried about him. He saw himself as a monster. As someone, not worthy any attention, especially from Angelina.

"Nightmares"

"About what?"

Then the silence came back. Angelina realized, that it was something important, something hard for him to say. She took his big hands in hers. His hands were shaking, what made her even more worried about him. She squeezed them gently and looked at him again. His head was dropping. He hesitated. John was terrified that Angelina might have seen him weak.

"How much did Joseph tell you about me and my past?" he asked, as he raised up his head.

"Not much. That you were lawyer. One of the best in Atlanta... Also that your past was hard, but God showed you the path" she replied and rolled her eyes at the religious part. He laughed a bit, shook his head and sighed.

"So, he didn't tell you exactly everything. Actually, he told you nothing. Our parents split up as I was a child. In total, it was the best their choice. All the time fighting and unbearable quarrels. Jacob defended us. None of us were adults, but everyone went their own way. We were scattered around different families. I got the worst possible. The Duncans." he admitted without looking at young woman. She frowned, because of worrying. He sighed and started again.

"They were religious as hell. They threw me into the ground, abused me mentally and physically, every day I thought I can not take it anymore. I was just a freaking child, when they blamed me for all the sins that exist. I have scars all over my body and my mind. Then I realized that I am useless. I don't deserve love or affection" he bitted his lips and tried not to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey look at me" she responded and took his chin to make him look at her. She gazed at his glassy and moist eyes.

"But then you finished the best school and became one of the best lawyers. You haven't gave up, John"

"Then I fell into drug, alcohol and sex addiction"

"But you fought that. You are strong, John, not an monster. This what you do, now, isn't because of you, it's because of people who destroyed your past. You survived a lot, most of people would give up at first better chance, but you didn't. Think about it. Does it really mean nothing?" she said with compassionate voice. The girl never thought that he would have that frightening childhood and past. It really had sense for him. John saw how many things bad happened to him, but he never let it go. He was scared, but he fought that. And Angelina... she cared about him. She admitted that he is strong. She believed in him. John smiled to himself gently and squeezed her hands.

They talked for a while about everything and they went to their rooms, because 4 am was about to show on the clock.

Angelina woke up in the morning with the sunrise. The night before John warned her that he would be gone, so that was her day at the ranch.

Delicate rays of the sun pierced through a large window. The girl rolled over on her right side and rubbed her eyes. She slowly put her feet on the floor. Her eyes were directed at the view from the window. Under her right arm, she took a red slippery dress on the delicate straps which ended in the middle of her thigh. The young woman pushed the bathroom's doors and unscrewed hot water in the bath.

After she pull off all the clothes, she jumped into the water with headphones on her ears. She relaxed and closed her eyes.

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met
And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

Suddenly she heard knocking at the door downstairs.

"REALLY?" she cried to herself and took off headphones. She took a white cotton towel as she left the tub and wrapped it around her. All wet and nervous she left the bathroom and went down the stairs leaving traces of her steps. She grabbed the door handle and opened it.

"Joseph? Why didn't you call or something?" surprised girl asked. Joseph raised his eyebrows and came in.

"You wear just "this" in my brother's house?" he admitted pointing on the towel. He expected the worst.

"John isn't home since around 6 am. I was taking a bath"

"6 am? He never wake up that early"

"Wait, what do you mean? Do you-"

"Breakfast? For you?" the man interrupted, looking at the kitchen.

She looked back at the table full of food. Just now, she noticed that John had left it for her. Not only that she noticed, there was a note. She approached the table and took it in her hand immediately, hiding in the cupboard.

"He cares for me as you asked him to do, so why are you that surprised?"

"Angel, lust is horrific si-" Joseph started this what he was about to say for a long time, walking around.

"I'm sorry? Did you just-? Ugh, don't" she shook herself and frowned.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind bu-"

"Don't, Joseph, don't. I can make you sure that there's nothing between me and.. your brother."

He sighed with relief and sat down on the chair. There were about twenty peggies outside. They walked around guarding the area. Angela sighed at view of them, because she realized that nothing actually is normal here. After a while she sat in front of Joseph. He was more calm than then when he took first steps in this house.

"So, what are you doing here? Are you only to check me or there's something more?" she said taking a slice of beard. He shook his head with small laugh.

"Tell John, that I need help from him and if he will be free, let him come to me"

"So, you just came here to check me"

"What? Why?" he said as he looked down and got nervous.

"Because you would just call him, Joseph" she chuckled at his reaction. It was truth. He was worried.

Unexpectedly, his phone rang and he gestured that he had to leave for a moment. The young woman nodded with a smile. When Joseph left, Angela got up and went to the locker. She opened it and pulled out the note she had hidden earlier.

"For you. Thank you for everything, Angel, it really meant a lot to me. Love, John."

She smiled to herself and hide it back in the same time when Joseph opened the door.

"I need to go back. Faith said there are some problems in her region" he admitted as he hugged Angelina for goodbye. The girl nodded with a smile and let him go.

"Hug her from me" she admitted and Joseph nodded smiling and waving. The young woman closed the door, as he drove away.

It was around 8 pm when John returned home. At that time, the girl cleaned the kitchen and dressed. He came to the room where Angie was, whistling We'll meet again.

"Why was Joseph here?"

"How do you know?"

"Please, he has the same colony water for centuries. I can recognize that smell from a kilometer" he admitted sitting on the armchair and crossing his legs. She chuckled while she was sitting on the coach.

"He said he needs your help, but only then when you'll be free. The truth is he wanted to check me" he rolled his eyes and she smiled.

"He never trusted me"

"I think he is just caring and at the same time overprotective. I spent with him over 10 years. I can understand his actions" she responded. He wanted to ask about her past, but he wasn't going to destroy the moment.

After a while she got up and put a few steps. When she walked past John, he slapped her ass. The man smiled to himself, but Angelina turned back and gazed at him with disbelief.

"What was that?!"

"What?" he asked, pretending innocence.

"Don't act like you're stupid" the girl really got furious at that moment.

"But I just-" he got up and stood in front of her with spread hands.

"Exactly, you just. You know what? I think you're pathetic, unreasonable and idiotic" she told, what she always thought about him.

"Yeah?" he asked with crossed over arms.

"Yeah"

Then he grabbed her neck and pushed his lips into hers. She closed her eyes and realized in her head this what is happening right now. When he finished and took a few steps back, she opened her eyes with completely disbelief. He waited for her reaction, but she just stood. After a moment of silence, she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his chest and joining together their lips. He catched her and her hands embraced his neck. John's lips moved from lips to her neck and collarbone. The girl quietly moaned when she felt his bites. That was this moment.

I'm sorry that my writing is so bad 😣 Since 12th chapter it should be better. I wrote this on holidays so I kinda developed since then.

After all, thank you so much for reading this. Your activity gives me motivation ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.3K 33
'Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.' *All characters and locations belong to the developers of Far Cry 5/New Dawn, except...
153 13 7
Welcome to another world of Far Cry 5 Fanfiction. The story starts before the end of the world. Remember how simple things were back in 2014? Toril B...
147K 880 16
This is The Book of Joseph. Only a couple thousand were made and given away to those who bought the Mondo edition of Far Cry 5. I thought this woul...
87.9K 1.7K 41
Farcry5 x reader oneshots - Requests; closed - Slow updates - Gender Neutral - ⚠️warnings⚠️ Mention and use of drugs and alcohol Blood and Gore Mild...