Summer Sneakin'๐Ÿ’ (NBA Youngb...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You're all I need babygirl . They can't keep us away from each other . They gon try, but I ain't never gon l... More

CAST ๐Ÿ’
{One} ๐Ÿ’
{Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Three} ๐Ÿ’
{Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Five} ๐Ÿ’
{Six} ๐Ÿ’
{Seven} ๐Ÿ’
My Apologies ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’€
{Eight} ๐Ÿ’
{Nine} ๐Ÿ’
NBA Ken Story!!
{Ten} ๐Ÿ’
STORY REQUESTS!!
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
{Eleven} ๐Ÿ’
{Twelve} ๐Ÿ’
{Thirteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fourteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Fifteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Sixteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Seventeen} ๐Ÿ’
{Eighteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Nineteen} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty One} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Two} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Four} ๐Ÿ’
{Twenty Five} ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
IT'S OUTโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

{Twenty Three} ๐Ÿ’

4.7K 199 84
By lowkeyy_firee

T I A N N A  P O V 🔆

We've been in here for the past 4 hours now just waiting on news . The last we heard, the doctors were saying they don't think she'll make it . This whole time I've been sitting in this waiting room chair shaking and crying with Ben's arms wrapped around me . Even Miss Leah hasn't said anything about him being here because she's too busy worrying about Nala .

Ben and the rest of us have been tryna get a hold of Kentrell for so long but he ain't picking up his phone for shit .

Just as I'm about to give up on calling him, something interesting catches my eye on my instagram feed . A post by Officialallteaallshade . . . It's a picture of a tweet from Kentrell . . .

Nba_Youngboy
Shoulda known that bitch was fake .

But the caption is what really gets me .

Officialallteallshade: so apparently according to YB ex his OTHER ex Alana lied to his face about being a virgin when really she cheated on her last boyfriend by sleeping with 4 other dudes !🤭☕️

"What the fuck ?!" I accidentally yell, completely forgetting about everybody else in the room .

"What ?" Ben asks .

"Look at this bullshit they spreading about Nala !" I show him the post .

"Mane, he wildin' . He really believe that shit ?" He replies .

"Ion even know what happened between them . Last I heard, they was definitely cool with each other ." I say without disclosing too much information because her aunt is right there .

"Maybe they just need some time ." He suggests .

I sigh and place my head on his shoulder .

•••

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🚮

I can't believe this shit mane . After I done told her all that stuff about me, she just gone do me like that ? See this why ion really fuck wit no bitch .

Just when I'm bout to nut in this bitch mouth, I hear my phone ringing from the dresser beside me .

"Fuckk ." I groan as I grip her hair and push my whole dick down her throat . Her head bobs up and down a couple more times before I nut on her face and the freaky hoe just drinks the shit up . I go into the bathroom to clean myself up then my phone starts ringing again . I kiss my teeth and go back into the bedroom to see who it is and what the fuck they want .

Oh, it's Ben .

"Hello ?" I say .

"Nigga where the fuck yo ass been at ?!"

"What you talm bout ?"

"We been calling yo ass for the past 4 hours tryna tell you to come see Alana !"

"Mane I don't give a fuck bout that bitch no more . She could fucking die for all I care ."

"Well its a good thing you say that because she's currently in a hospital bed and they don't think she finna make it ."

As I hear those words my heart stops and everything else going on in my head starts spinning in slow motion . Holy shit, I gotta go see her !

"Hello ?" Ben says .

"I'm on my way ." I reply then hang up . I pull my drawers up and put my shirt back on before grabbing my car keys .

"Wait, where you going ?" Jania asks .

"To see my girl ." I answer .

"You literally just said you don't give a fuck about her no more ."

"So what ? I lied ."

"So what about us ?"

"There is no us Nene . I been lost my love for you when I found out you cheated on me . You the only girl I was ever loyal to and you took advantage of that and went and fucked some other niggas ."

"Who you practically beat half to death..." she adds .

"What the fuck did you expect ? You know what Ian got time for this right now . See ya ." I say as I walk out the front door of her parents' house .

I get into the car and drive as fast as I can to the hospital, praying that she's still alive .

As I get out the car I see a bunch of people faces light up as they recognise me but I rush through to the front desk before they can surround me .

"I'm here to see Alana Westbrooks ." I say .

"Oh my gosh, you're NBA Youngboy ! My 12 year old daughter is obsessed with you !" The receptionist cheeses .

"Tell ha I said wassam . Which room is Alana in ?" I ask, trying to speed things up as this lady starts taking pictures of me on her phone .🙄

"304 . First one down the right ." She says taking one last picture with herself in it too .

"Thank you ." I say before pretty much running down the hall and finding her room . I open the door and see a bunch of miserable faces surrounding a pale body .

No .

I shake my head in disbelief .

No no no . She's not dead . She can't be dead . There's no way she's dead . . . Did I kill her ?

I approach Nala's lifeless body laying in the hospital bed and I use all my strength to hold back my tears .

"Nala...please wake up . I'm sorry . Please don't go, I need you ."

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you all to leave the room now ." A doctor with a clipboard says as two other doctors approach her and stand on either side of the bed .

We all exit the room and just as the door shuts, I see the two doctors pull a sheet over her head and that's when I completely lose my cool . I lay my head against the wall as a few tears escape from my eyes .

This is all my fault .

3 days later 🔮

T I A N N A  P O V 🌧

"Yanna?" A small voice whispers .

My eyes flutter open slowly and I groan in response .

"Tianna ."

I open my eyes a little wider and my heart nearly jumps out my chest .

"NALA !" I practically scream then cover my mouth as I realise how loud I was .

"What's going on ?" She asks weakly as I rush to her side and hug her .

"Thank God you're still here ." I cry .

"What are you talking about ? I'm not going anywhere yet ." She chuckles lightly, followed by a few coughs as I try to stop my tears. "My throat feels so dry ."

"Here ." I hand her a bottle of water and she raises her hand weakly to retrieve it .

After taking a few sips of water, she looks around and notices the sleeping people scattered around the room .

"Wait, so y'all thought I was finna die ?" She asks.

"They told us you were already dead . They was finna move you to the morgue in a couple hours . We all came here to spend our last night with you . . ."

"Well I'm obviously not dead so you can stop crying now boo ." She smiles and holds my hand .

"I'm so glad you're ok ." I hug her once again .

"Of course I am . You know I would never leave you without saying goodbye ." She replies .

"I love you ." I say .

"I love you more best friend ."

• • •

A L A N A  P O V 💤

It's 5pm and I'm still sitting in this hospital bed with Tianna by my side . My aunt had some work to handle so she left us with money for food . I've only gotta stay in here for another day . 2pm tomorrow I get out and Tianna just told me about the rumours that are now all over social media .

Tbh I'm tired of petty bs, ima just let thots be thots .

"I can't believe this bullshit has somehow followed me all the way to Baton Rouge..."

"I really don't know who Kylah think she is tryna accuse you of being a hoe ." Tianna rolls her eyes .

"Well it's whatever . If Kentrell wants to believe his future baby mama over me then who am I to stop him ?"

". . . He came to see you ."

I turn to look at her .

"H-he did ?"

"Yeah . The day you got in here . He came super late but he still came ."

"Huh...he was probably out somewhere fucking one of his hoes ." I sigh .

"Anyways, let's talk about sum else-"

We both turn and look towards the door . I look up at the face standing in the frame then immediately look back down at my hands .

"Speak of the devil." Tianna sends him a mug .

"Tianna ." He mumbles .

"Youngboy ." She rolls her eyes . "Ima let y'all talk ." She gets up and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her .

"So..."

"So..." I copy .

"How you doing ?" He asks .

"Good ." I answer .

"Good ." He repeats .

I can tell part of him hoped that I wasn't doing good without him...

"So uh...about all this stuff on social media ."

"I promise you I-"

"Nala, it's ok . You ain't gotta pretend to be somebody you not . It's ok if you wasn't a virgin . You allowed to sleep with as many niggas as you please . What hurt me is the fact that you lied about it and told me you was a virgin ."

"Wow Kentrell . You really think I'm lying ?" I scoff .

"What the fuck you want me to believe ? Kylah has a good source ."

"And I'm not a good enough source ?"

"Come on let's be honest, even if it is true you ain't finna admit to it ."

"You know what, I don't have to prove anything to you . Believe what you wanna believe Kentrell ."

"Don't do that ."

"I'm not about to sit here in this hospital bed and explain myself to somebody who's already decided what they wanna believe . Matter fact, we ain't even together no more so I ain't gotta explain shit to you ."

"Come on Nala, I apologised . What else you want me to do ?"

"Words don't mean shit ."

"Well look who's talking . You cheated on yo last nigga with 4 other dudes !"

"Get the fuck out Kentrell ." I say as my eyes start to water .

"I stuck up for you to my grandma when all this time that shit was true ! You are not the kind of girl I thought you were . . ." He shakes his head before walking out the room .

As soon as the door slams shut, tears start to roll down my cheeks and the beeps coming from the machine beside me start to speed up as my breathing does the same .

A couple seconds later, a doctor rushes into the room and immediately places an oxygen mask over my face . The thoughts swirling around in my head slowly come to a halt as my eyes close .

I don't think my heart can take much more of this . Maybe it's time for me to go home . . .

After all, there's really nothing left for me here .

****************************************

Thank you for reading ❤️

Who do you think Kylah's source was ? 🤔🧡

It's nearly over 🙃💛

Feedback ? 💚

-Vote💙
-Comment💜
-Share🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...