Baby, Please Don't Pout [✔]

By SHIMKYUMIN

Story Description: Sungmin and Hyukjae loves their boyfriends (Kyuhyun and Donghae) to pieces but there is on... More

CHAP. 1
CHAP. 2 (KyuMin)
CHAP. 3 (HyukHae)
CHAP. 4 (WEDDING?!)
CHAP. 5 (KYU'S BIRTHDAY)
Chap. 6 (First Night)
Chap. 7 (Next-Honeymoon?) Part 1
Chapt. 8 Honeymoon (HyukHae) - Part 2
Final Chapter

Chap. 9 (KyuMin) Part 2

294 9 0
By SHIMKYUMIN

A/N: In this chapter I will invite some guests.

OSAKA, JAPAN:

"Kyu baby, please wait here. I'm going to the toilet for a while. Don't go anywhere, arasso?" Sungmin said to his wife.

Right now KyuMin were having their honeymoon at Osaka, Japan. They were at some stores on the street selling various type of souvenirs. They were going to buy some for their parents and friends.

While Kyuhyun was waiting for Sungmin in front of a Sushi Restaurant, he saw someone that he recognized. Without him realizing his legs dragged him to follow the person. He already forgot Sungmin's order to not going anywhere. The streets were full of people and soon he realizes that he might be lost. He looks around just to find that he was already lost. He now feels scared. He tried to find the Sushi Restaurant where Sungmin left him. But, he couldn't find it. He started to cried. He sat near an unknown store and hugs his knees, hiding his face and started to cry.

'Sungmin Hyung, where are you? I'm scared!’ Kyuhyun thought to himself.

"Kyuhyunie?" Kyuhyun heard someone call his name. No, it's not Sungmin's voice but he still recognizes it. He looks up to find someone looking at him curiously.

Meanwhile...

"Oh, where is he?" Sungmin asked to himself. Sungmin knew he told Kyuhyun to not go anywhere. He started to worry. What if Kyuhyun was kidnapped by some perverts? What if something bad happened to him! Damn! His mother-in-law was so gonna get angry this time. Without wasting any time he went to search for Kyuhyun. He asked some citizen and show them Kyuhyun's photo if they have seen him somewhere. But he got nothing as a clue to search for his wife.

At the same time at some other place:

YunJaeMin's HOUSE:

"Eomma, Appa, I'm back!" a really tall, handsome man shouted when he entered the house.

"Come in Kyu!"

"Oh, Changmin you're back and who was ... Omo!! Kyuhyunie!?!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Jae eomma!!" Kyuhyun shouted back. He immediately ran towards Jaejoong and hugs him tightly.

"Omo, Kyu we miss you so much! How have you been?" Jaejoong said.

"Boo, what happened? Why are you -?" Yunho was cut off by Kyuhyun’s shout.

"Yun appa!!" He ran to Yunho and hugged him too.

"Kyunnie! Omo! What are you doing here?" Yunho said. He hugs Kyuhyun back tightly.

"Kyunnie miss Yun appa and Jae eomma so much!" Kyuhyun said without letting go of the hug. 'Bear hug'.

"We miss you too Kyunnie. Especially, Changmin. He's the one that miss you a lot," Yunho said.

"Appa! Hajima! You say it like I'm a desperate guy!" Changmin said to Yunho.

"Aigoo Kyunnie what you are doing here? In Japan?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm here with my husband," Kyuhyun answered.

"Honeymoon eoh?" Yunho said.

"Yes, exactly! Hehehe… But seems like I lost him few hours ago," Kyuhyun said sadly.

Yunho and Jaejoong stared at each other then look at Changmin, asking for explanation.

"He said while he was waiting for Sungmin, he saw me, and then he tried to catch me but end up lost at the street. I saw him sitting beside the street. I did recognize him from the first sight. So, I approached him and brought him back. And here he is standing in front of you guys," Changmin said. YunJae just nodded, understanding what had happened.

"Kyunnie, are you hungry?" Jaejoong asked. Kyuhyun nodded his head cutely. "Well, I'm going to cook something for dinner. You can join us tonight," Jaejoong added.

"I want to call Sungmin first just to inform him where I am. Can I?"

"Sure honey," Jaejoong said. Yunho took his smartphone out and gave it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun immediately dialed Sungmin’s number.

Back to Japan’s Street Market:

Sungmin was already tired. He tried to search everywhere but he couldn't find his cute Kyuhyun. He was frustrated. Suddenly he feels vibration from his pocket. His smartphone was ringing. A call from an unknown number. Sungmin thought that maybe Kyuhyun was the one who was calling him. Kyuhyun must be using someone else phone because he left his smartphone at the hotel.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Kyunnie! Where are you? Are you fine?"

"..."

"What? Whose place?"

"..."

"Send me the location, I will pick you there."

"..."

Sungmin end the call and immediately went to get a taxi. He already got the location that Kyuhyun sent to him.

<------------->

It took almost 30 minutes for Sungmin to arrive at Kyuhyun's location. When he rings the bell some unfamiliar person opened the door. He asked Sungmin to get inside and guide him to the dining room. He saw Kyuhyun was laughing out loud with a few guys. The really feminine and beautiful guy invited him to have a dinner with them. Then Sungmin learned that the guy who opened the door for him was named Jung Changmin. The beautiful guy was Jung (Kim) Jaejoong, Changmin's mother, and the really manly guy, was Jung Yunho, Changmin's father. Sungmin found that they were really friendly. Even Changmin's appa apologize to him because they were unable to attend their wedding. How did they know about the wedding? Well Heechul was their best friend, he surely inform them about the wedding.

He even heard from them that Kyuhyun was used to be Changmin's ex-boyfriend long time ago. Sungmin was kinda jealous about that. Changmin and Kyuhyun had broken up because YunJae have to move to Japan because of works. Changmin did not want to hurt Kyuhyun, so they broke up. Sungmin pretty sure that Changmin was still in love with Kyuhyun. He can see it in those bambi eyes. What makes him more jealous and feel insecure was when they were going back to the hotel, Changmin hugs him like a friend and whispered something that makes him even more scared.

'Take a really good care of Kyuhyun because I did took care of him once before we break up till he met you. If you make him cry, then I'm going to take him back.'

That's enough to make his body shiver like a hell.

No way he gonna let Kyuhyun go back to his ex! 'Kyuhyun is mine! He's mine forever!'

"Minnie Hyung? Gwenchanha?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Sungmin replied. Kyuhyun just pouts cutely. "Kyu, you should go and take a shower now. Then go to sleep", Sungmin added. Kyuhyun still pouting just nodded and took a towel then went to the bathroom. After Kyuhyun finished, there goes Sungmin's turn to use the bathroom.

When Sungmin went out from the bathroom, he saw Kyuhyun was leaning on the headboard playing with his PSP. Sometimes Kyuhyun pouts when he lost the game. That's enough to make Sungmin get a little horny. Sungmin went straight to the bed. He crawls on the bed till he was on top of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun somehow feel kinda strange, so he pauses his game and looks up just to find Sungmin was staring at him intensely. He realized that Sungmin's eyes were darkened. He felt his body tense up due to Sungmin's stares.

"Minnie Hyung?"

Sungmin went to Kyuhyun's ear and whispered, "Kyu, you look so beautiful tonight"

Kyuhyun bite his lips to prevent himself from moaning.

Sungmin nibbled Kyuhyun's ear. He wants to hear Kyuhyun's beautiful voice.

"Kyu, I want you tonight,” Sungmin said in a hoarse voice. Sungmin was feeling jealous, so he wants to have Kyuhyun tonight and maybe make him pregnant immediately, so that the taller guy won’t take Kyuhyun from him. Meanwhile Kyuhyun can’t control himself now, so he just nodded agreed to Sungmin’s wish.

As usual, Sungmin switch off the light and you know what happen next?

<----------->

The Next Morning:

"Kyuhyun stop pouting like that please," Sungmin said. Kyuhyun ignored him and he pouts even more that only made him look even cuter.

What had actually happened? Well last night Sungmin was really mad. He really wants to make Kyuhyun pregnant. He sometimes went rough to Kyuhyun. They only stop playing when the clock hit 5:30 a.m. Sungmin made Kyuhyun not even able stand on his feet. It's totally hurts so much. He did everything on the bed. Playing PSP, eating, and when he needs to use the bathroom Sungmin willingly helps him. Sungmin will carry him bridal style to the toilet and set him on the toilet. Sungmin does everything to Kyuhyun as he apologizes to his wife due to his bad behavior for making him can't walk.

Kyuhyun had asked him why he suddenly became like that. Then Sungmin just simply said that he was jealous with Changmin. That's was enough for Kyuhyun to know the reason. Kyuhyun stop pouting and hug Sungmin and whispered to him that he will forever love him.

"Saranghae Minnie Hyung"

"Nado Saranghae Kyu baby"

<--------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.4K 49
Jisung was exactly what Minho needed in his life: a ray of sunshine. "Minho can't live without Jisung, but Jisung can live without Minho" TW: Lots of...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
16.3K 750 77
Jisung and Minho met by chance. They took that chance and fell in love. Everything can't always be sunshine and rainbows, so will they get through wh...
53.9K 1.9K 25
"Should I just banged his head onto something? But that's a crime!" -Minho Jisung is sick and Minho has to take care of him all day long. They both l...