DEPTH OF PAIN{completed}

By bettie_butter_

*** Why are you still here Mr Wellington?" I asked as I clutched my bathrobe to cover my body well. I don't w... More

COPYRIGHT
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
BRIDGE
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY (Finale)
NEW BOOK
Guess what?
Sequel ALERT!!!!

FORTY-THREE

764 96 0
By bettie_butter_

Enjoy!!!

Ethan's POV

Tonight is the fundraiser and I'm taking Bianca as my date. I took my kids to my father's house, he wants to spend time with, I saw how he looked at them lovingly, they are the future of Wellington group, I can see it in his eyes that they mean the world to him. He didn't waste time in asking them what they want to become in future.

"I want to be a office boy like daddy, I want to wear suit everyday" Raymond said in his funny childish voice and my father laughed excitedly.

"So shall it be my boy! What about you princess?" He asked

"I want to be a mermaid" Rihannon said and my dad laughed.

After a while, I decided to go back home.

I saw Kylie seated with her attention on her Macbook, she stood up when she saw me.

"Hey sis" I said and attempted to go into Bianca's room

"You shouldn't go inside now... she's upset now" she said and I frown.

"Why is she upset?" I asked eagerly.

"We met Lizzy at the mall and she said a lot of things to her, not just that the press came out of nowhere and bombarded us with question but we managed to escape them. The last question we heard made her really upset" Kylie said.

"What was the question?" I asked sternly.

"Everyone thinks she seduced you because she used to be your PA and I think the press knows about Rihannon and Raymond, they asked if you are marrying her because of the kids?" She said and I sighed in frustration.
"The press and their terrible words" I murmured

"I think dad needs to put his wife in her place, she insulted Bianca so badly and advised her to look for a better man" Kylie said and my head sparked.

"You mean she confronted Bianca and spat those nonsense?" I asked and she nodded, I think I need to chat with that woman, doesn't she have any shame or self respect? She just met Bianca and she already going bitchy on her, I need to warn her to stay away from bianca or I'll have no choice but to get my father involved in this.

"Tell Bianca, I might not be able to come pick her for the fundraiser but the driver will take her there" I said and stormed out.

I drove towards my father's house, I drove into the compound and I rushed in, I saw her walking towards the wine cellar and I stopped her. I stood in front of her with my hands in my pocket.

"Look Lizzy, my sister and I are your biggest enemy, I know that, you think with us around you won't get your husband's attention, I get that but I want to warn you, stay away from Bianca, she has done nothing to you, never try to insult her or talk to her about any irrelevant thing again or you'll leave me no choice but to tell my father who you really are!" I warned nicely.

"What are you gonna tell me?" I heard my father's voice and I saw him behind me.

"Hey dad, I was just coming to see you" I said hoping he'll forget about what he just heard.

"Did you get into a heated argument with your step mom again?" He asked, I attempted to speak but Lizzy's voice cut me off.

"No Nathan! Everything is fine! He came to report one of the maidservant to me, I'll get it sorted out right away" she lied and I shook my head.

"She's tricky and cunning, I wonder why my dad didn't see that in her" I thought.

"Oh, okay" my father said and she walked away after sparing me another glance.

"So son, what happened? You just left this place" he said.

"Actually, I wanted to go to the fundraiser with you.. " I said. "Bianca will meet us there"

I ended up going with my father and after few minutes I saw Bianca's call. I went outside to bring in and I was mesmerized by what I saw. She wore a red mermaid gown and her lips coated in a red lipstick. I've not seen her in a red dress before and it made her look so different and beautiful. I took her into the hall and I saw how other men stared at her so I didn't even give any man the chance to get close to her. I noticed she was nervous and uncomfortable so I went to get her a drink, on my way back , I got delayed by a client, when I got back I saw her with Lizzy. The look on Lizzy's face is nothing to write home about, she's shocked and shaken, after she left I tried to get Bianca to tell me what she told her but she ignored me.

Valerie walked towards me, I've seen her since I got here and I've tried my best to avoid her, I don't want to be rude to her, she used to be my friend before we dated, she's a nice person and I'm going to treat her like one but if she tries to treat Bianca badly, I'll do the same.

Valerie tried to make me come with her even though I know she has nothing relevant to say. I know she trying to make a point by making me come with her right in the presence of Bianca. I nicely declined and promised to see her later.

Bianca wanted to leave claiming she has things to do tomorrow but I know that's not why she wants to leave, she's upset about something and I wonder why she's taking it on me.

When we got home, everyone has gone to bed, so she just went straight to her room and I followed her.

"Goodnight" she said sharply and went inside, she was about to close the door when I stopped her, I went inside the room and paced for a while before stopping in front of her.

"Okay! Enough of this! What exactly are you upset about?" I asked

"I'm not upset" she said and walked towards the bathroom and I followed her. I held her waist from behind and buried my face in her neck.

"Why is my shining star mad at me?" I said.

"I'm not mad at you" she said and I walked in front of her and gave her a flirty look.

"Really? You are giving me attitude baby, you are too pretty for that" I said

"Are you flirting with me?" She asked

"Am I?" I said and moved closer to her and stared into her eyes as we breathe in each other's breath.

"Why are you so close?" She said in a whisper.

"You were so far away and I want you close... always" I whispered back. I'm already getting lost in her world, I've to stop myself before I do the unthinkable.

"Come on Bianca, why are you upset?" I whined like a child

"You were flirting with me few minutes ago but now you are behaving like a child" she said and laughed. Great, I just wanted to see her laugh, I don't want her to go to bed upset, I'm glad she has cheered up.

"Sit here" I dragged her and made her sit beside me. "Why were you upset?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have gone to her" she said and I realised why she has been mad, it's because of Lizzy.

"I just told her not to involve you in the issues we have, I can't bear to see or hear anyone insult you" I said.

"I can take care of myself Ethan, I knew all this would happen, despite knowing it, I agreed to marry you because I love you and I believe love conquers all, I'm ready to fight any obstacles that wants to stop me from marrying you, people are saying foul things about me because I was your PA, they believed I seduced you and I'm forcing you to marry me because of the kids, even though those things hurt but I don't care, no one knows what really happened, no one knows how we met, but we both know we love each other, that's what matters... So stop trying to deal with anyone that insults me, it's bound to happen, let it be, I can take care of myself" she said calmly and I sighed.

"Look Bianca, anyone that disrespects you, disrespects me and I can't take that from anyone, I won't sit and watch anyone say bullshit to you, I'm calling a press conference and that's final" I said sternly, that's the only way to clear the misunderstanding, I know people are surprised about my sudden engagement especially the ladies, they all thought Bianca seduced me so I have to clear the misunderstanding.

"But Ethan..."

"No but Bianca, I'm not changing my decision" I cut her off and she nodded.
"I just hope you understand I have no choice but to do this" I said again and she nodded, I raised her chin.

"Don't be upset please" I said and she smiled.

"I'm not upset but I doubt summoning a press conference is a good idea" she said.

"That's the best thing to do Bianca, just trust me and one more thing" I said and she looked at me.

"What again mister?" She rolled her eyes

"Promise me, you won't go anywhere near Lizzy again, promise me you'll stay away from her" I said and she thought for a while

"I promise" she said with a faint smile.

"You won't tell her you are her daughter, promise me neither Lizzy nor my father will find out about this?" I said and I saw how worried and nervous she is.

"Err.. Errm, I... I can't promise you that" she said almost in a whisper. I held her hands and she looked at me

"My father will never let us be together if he finds out about this, you can't tell anyone about this, how do you think my mother will feel about the daughter of the woman that took her husband? She won't hold any grudge against you, but i doubt if she'll support this marriage either" I held her hand firmer

"Promise me you won't do anything that will harm our relationship_" i paused. "You will only tell anyone about it if you don't love me the way you say you do" i said desperately and she gasped.

"You know I do love you, why are you blackmailing me?" She asked with a chuckle. "Okay, I promise you I will never let your parent know about this" she said with a smile and I gave out a sigh of relieve.

***

Bianca's POV

I had no choice but to promise Ethan I won't let any other person find out Lizzy is my mother. The next day, I went for the shooting of the music video, it was not hard as I thought, I'm a good dancer and the choreographer made sure my dance steps are perfect, as I listen to the audio of the song while dancing to it, I felt overwhelmed, my father's dream and my dream of making the world listen to my song is finally coming true, I'm sure my father will be so proud of me where he is, I wish he was alive to witness the day it will be released.

The audio and the video is scheduled to be released in a week time and Jeanette prepared me for it.

I managed to convince Ethan from calling a press conference, I don't want to convince any one to like me, I don't care if they think I seduce Ethan or not, what I care about is the love I have for Ethan and vice versa.

After a week, the video and the audio got released, I can't deny I'm surprised by how my song went viral, I kept getting calls for interview and offers from different music company, I became the center of attention, I was invited to many shows, I got millions of followers on my instagram page, my name ran worldwide. The rumour about me seducing Ethan died down and everyone loved me. The entertainment interviews I attend, they always ask when I'm going to be part of the wellingtons and I always tell them very soon. Honestly I can't wait to get married to Ethan, I can't wait to bear his last name, I can't wait to make every food he puts in his tummy, I can't wait to give him a welcome kiss him when he comes back from work everyday, I can't wait to make love to him everyday and every time, I can't wait to feed him his coffee every morning, I can't wait to build a family with him.

I had to postpone my wedding , I didn't want to but Ethan said I should because of how busy I am about the release of my song. Thank goodness, we've not giving out invitations.

After few weeks I managed to get Ethan's father to like me again, I won his love and assured him I'm not with his son for money, I can't blame him, he's just looking out for his son, he joined us in the wedding preparations, he was very happy for his son.

Ethan has important work to attend to in Nigeria so he flew to Nigeria very early this morning and promise to be back in a week time. I know for sure I'll miss him, in fact I'm missing him already. I cuddled my pillow as I thought of him again.

Ethan made sure we talk on phone everyday, he calls me day and night and he won't stop telling me how much he misses me, this went on till a day before he said he'll be back.

My phone beeped and I saw a news notification on internet. I read the headline.
Bianca, the new music star is getting married in few weeks time...tap to read more.

I smiled as I saw it, I guess this is what it feels like to be a public figure, everyone will always know about you one way or the other, we've not even told anyone yet or given out invitation cards, I'm sure one of the maids must have sold out the information to the media, I'm not surprised.

My phone rang and I picked it, I heard the voice I never thought I would hear over the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 46.3K 66
A battle of love between two people of different world. One is used to having a social and stable life and the other has to work hard in other to hav...
21K 2.6K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
217K 7.1K 41
Kingston Series #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Following his father, brother and grandfather's footsteps Trevor makes it to the NFL and l...
31.9K 2K 21
Siphosethu "She will leave today with you! and we will make sure they get married tomorrow" Me"But I am only 18" My Mother hugged me, she said all sh...