Encounter [Boku No Hero Acade...

By Honey-Kim

At such a young age of 4, [Y/N] [L/N] was able to manifest her quirk. Just like Katsuki, but is her quirk pow... More

Chapter 0.5: beginning
Chapter 1: U.A.
Chapter 2: Ready.. Set-
Chapter 3: Start!
Chapter 4: Morning
Chapter 5: Combat Training
Chapter 6: Alarm
Chapter 7: Rescue Training
Chapter 9: Battle
Chapter 10: Fast Approaching
Chapter 11: Starting Line
Chapter 12: Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Explodo Kills
Chapter 14: Cavalry Battle

Chapter 8: Evildoers

6.5K 219 92
By Honey-Kim

"Villains?! No way!"

"What villains'd be dumb enough to sneak into a school for heroes?"

Y/N stepped in while asking a question, "Sensei, what about the intruder sensors?" Thirteen then answered, "We have them, of course, but.."

"Did they only appear here, or also around at the main building..? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that." Shoto analyzed carefully, "An isolated area separated from the main campus, during a time when a class is supposed to be here."

"They might be fools, but they're not dumb." Shoto continued, "The surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." 

His words shook into Y/N's mind as she understood the situation more clearly, "I see.." Shoto looked at her while putting a hand on her shoulder gently as she looked up at him with confused eyes, "All Might will be probably here soon."

"Thirteen! Begin evacuation." Aizawa ordered once again, "And try calling the school, these villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible one of these villains must be jamming the sensors."

"Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Aizawa said, "Got it!" Kaminari said, even though he was nervous.

"What about you, sir? will you fight by yourself?" Izuku concernedly asked, "With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks.."

"Eraser Head's fighting style involves erasure and a quick binding capture, a frontal battle is.." Izuku trailed off as Aizawa interrupted, "No good hero is a one-trick pony." ['You can't be a hero with just one trick.']

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said as he leaped from where they were standing, and over to the fountain where the villains were at, which is in the central plaza.

After some time, Aizawa managed to fight off different kinds of street villains that are no match to his power, "Wow..! He can even hold his own even when out-numbered." Izuku stared at the way Aizawa fought the villains in awe.

As Y/N ran with the her other classmates, she noticed Izuku was nowhere to be found - making her worry and ran back to where they stood at earlier, "Izukun! come on!" Y/N  grabbed him by the arm, making him nod back to reality.

Everyone ran to the entrance as Thirteen leads them, the same foggy mist from earlier suddenly appeared and loomed over to the students that were with Thirteen.

"I won't allow that." a voice said, making Y/N turn her head instantly to what's in front of them.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains." continuing, he said, "It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath."

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?" the foggy mist asked, not really expecting to have an answer, "Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Just as Thirteen was about to use their quirk, Bakugo and Kirishima leaped and attacked the foggy figure - creating a large 'boom', "Betcha didn't see that coming!" Kirishima said.

However, the smoke that covered the mist by their attack was dispersed as it cleansed the area - revealing the villain appearing to be not injured.

"That was close.." The mist muttered silently as his form wavered for a second, "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! move away, you two!" Thirteen instructed as they opened up a lid that covered their fingers from using their quirk. [I'm not sure whether Thirteen is female or male.]

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Suddenly, the villain immediately spread his dark foggy and misty went all over the students, covering them as they were transported into another area inside the building.

-

Mountain Zone [USJ]

"Ow-" Y/N mumbled as she fell onto her butt out of the warp hole, she looked around and saw that two of her classmates were also with her- or that's what it seems to be.

"Y/N!" Both Momo and Jiro said as they went to you, "Where are we?" Y/N asked as stood up and she dusted the dirt off her costume, "It seems to appear that we've been transported into some kind of land zone.." Momo said.

"Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? I just saw the River Styx!" Kaminari yelled as he ran off to the direction towards the three girls, away from the large villain that was trying to punch him.

"What the heck is up with these guys? What's going on!?" He continued to look back at the villain, not noticing that Y/N was also here.

"Worry about that later." Jiro said as she gripped a sword that was from Momo's creation Quirk, "Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people."

"Then give me a weapon too-!" Kaminari turned around to face Jiro, noticing another person that was beside Jiro. His face instantly heated up from embarrassment, thinking that Y/N heard him screaming away from the villain.

"Oh uh.. Didn't see you there?" Kaminari scratched the back of his head with pink hue on his cheeks, "It's fine, I just got got here." Y/N said as she slightly smiled at him.

"Hey, you're the lightning guy, right?" Jiro asked, "Just fry 'em to crisp would 'ya?" 

"You saw during the combat training, didn't you? we were paired up!" Kaminari protested, "I can only cover myself in electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it!"

'So gimme a weapon.'  Kaminari thought.

"I'll hit you three- I mean two, too!" Kaminari continued, targeting his words to Momo and Jiro,  "It's like, you know, the same as Todoroki!" Jiro turned and glared at him as if he was testing her patience.

"Even if we wanted to call for help, there's interference jammin' the signal." Kaminari said, "Listen, you three. Right now, you can't count on me. I'm counting on you!" he said, saying that his quirk is not that strong.

"Just try to help us, Kaminari!" Y/N said as she got into her position, Kaminari hesitated for a bit, but then Jiro interrupted him.

"You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining." Jiro groaned in annoyance, "Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!" She said, not hesitating as she kicked Kaminari towards the villain [A] that tried to punch him earlier.

"Seriously!?" Kaminari said, touching the villain [A] in the process while making it electrocuted, "Oh, it worked. I'm pretty strong!" Kaminari said in surprise.

"You three can count on me!" Kaminari held a thumb towards his chest, not leaving his hands on the large villain [A], "Hey, you're too happy-go-lucky." Jiro said, suddenly another villain [B] appeared in front Kaminari, that was still continuing to electrify the other villain [A].

[-I'm putting letters so you won't get lost.]

"Stop messing around, you punk!" Then the [B] villain's fist that was covered in a small boulder collided with Kaminari's face, he was electrified too.

Then another one with a mask leaped to attack Kaminari, Y/N instantly controlled the wind as the villain [C] was still on the air and smashed him over the large villain that was fried up, which also did fry him too.

"Nice!" Jiro high-fived Y/N, "Let's get serious, everyone!" Momo said as she kicked a few villains that was in the way. 

"Sorry." Jiro apologized, "I actually had a pretty good plan in mind, but.." Jiro said and plugged the audio jack into her boots that has stereos and produced some sounds making the villain's ears bleed and covered their ears from the pain.

"Kaminari, you should've requested something to help you aim in your costume order!" Jiro scolded while continuing to blast off sounds, another villain [D] leaped from the above of the mountain and went straight to Jiro as she was distracted.

Jiro noticed and jumped away, while Momo then kicked the villain [D] that almost stab Jiro with his two axes, "Done!" Momo said, "Huh-?" Y/N's eyes landed on Momo's back as she was confused.

"It takes some time.." Momo's back created a bulge and release which created a large thick sheet, "..To create something big." 

"A sheet?"

"Is it supposed to be a shield?"

"It's an insulation sheet, 100 millimeters thick." Momo's insulation sheet covered Y/N and Jiro, including herself, "Now, Kaminari."

"Gotcha!" Kaminari said, "In that case, I can really be strong!" Kaminari then used his quirk and electrified all the villains in the mountain zone that was near them in full power.

Y/N then opened the sheet that was covering them, then noticed that Momo was having a wardrobe malfunction, her vest got burned resulting to her big stacks to be open to the world.

Jiro puts a hand on her mouth as she said, "Wait, your clothes got super punk!" Y/N instantly closed the sheet again, "I can make more clothes." Momo replied as turned and smiled to Jiro.

"Let's get back after you.. Cover them up." Y/N says, "Kaminari- don't come this way!" Jiro said as she heard some footsteps, Momo's vest was back to normal again after she recreated a copy of her old vest that got burned.

Y/N then opened the sheet and looked at Kaminari, both of Kaminari's hand formed into a thumbs up while moving it back and forth and with his nose dripping with a bit of blood, "Y-Yee.." 'derp derp derp'

Y/N laughed hysterically as she tried to point out her words, "What's with that face, Kaminari!" Jiro covered her mouth, stifling a laugh. "He's such an idiot."

-Exceeding his max wattage fries his brain, leaving him a total moron for a while.

Suddenly, a hand appeared out of the ground - as if it was trying to get out. A loud sound erupted, sounding like it was like medium boulders that got crushed. 

"Hands up, and no quirks allowed." A voice ordered, "Try anything and I'll kill him." all of the three girls looked to what's behind them.

-

A/N: To be continued y'all, sorry for the cliffhanger hoho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 68 4
"Your existence in itself is a stain on our family." For as long as she could remember, Erumi grew up hearing those words. As an illegitimate daught...
20K 645 16
Kai was blessed with one of the strongest Quirks out there. He originally had no plan to be a Hero and live a quiet life, but before the passing of h...
38.2K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
4.1K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...