Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

New powers as the Silver Streak

868 24 2
By EGvamp24

I made my way to S.T.A.R Labs while bumping into people as I ran, my car died on me so I had no way of getting to work or college. I got to the lab all out of breathe and everyone looked at me all crazy "Did you seriously run all the way here?" Cisco asked and I sighed "My car died on me this morning and Millie was at work so, yeah Cisco. I did run all the way here." I said and I took a sip of my water. I walked over to the treadmill and I hit my head on the door because I lost my balance "Okay, wow. Your gonna sit down and rest for a minute." "Did you go home and rest like I told you to do yesterday?" Dr. Wells asked and I nodded "Yeah I did but I couldn't sleep I kept on having the dreams I told you about." I told him and Cisco and Caitlin frowned but Barry came in "What's going on?" Barry asked and I sighed. "These dreams I've been having they started when a man in a yellow suit with powers like Barry, just like the one who killed our mother came and he attacked me" I said and Barry frowned "when were you gonna tell me about it." he asked and I sighed. I stood up and I put on my sweater "I was eventually, but I told Joe first." "Wait, Joe knew about this?" Barry asked and I sighed "Yes. Joe did but I told him that I never wanted you to know." "Why? I could protect you. I don't want you to end up like mom." Barry said and I frowned "I can protect myself. I don't need my big brother to fight my fights for me." I told him and I walked out of the lab.

Barry's POV

I was called to a crime scene of a homicide and I got there to see a burnt corpse and I guess the new intern that is my sisters new boyfriend. I saw Joe and Eddie come and Sam took out a camera "I hope you two skipped your breakfast today." "What the hell could do that?" Eddie asked and I sighed "2,400 degrees give or take." Sam said and I rolled my eyes "This area is filled with combustibles. How come nothing else is burned up?" Joe asked and I got up and climbed the railing before Sam could take the spotlight"You see the soot on the ground where the cement is burnt?-yeah- that's evidence of arc blasts. Happens when high-amperage currents travel or arc through the air." I told them and they frowned "There's no live wires. There's no utility poles. So how was this guy electrocuted?" Eddie asked and Joe sighed "Well first thing we need to do is I.D. him." Joe said and I took the camera from Sam and took the photos.

"His face is melted off. How's that picture gonna help ID him?" "I got mad skills" I smiled at Eddie and joe frowned "Please don't ever say that again" he said and I frowned "All right... Hey Joe are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" he asked and I shrugged "I don't know. You seem a little off. Is it because of Mia, because I already found out about the man in Yellow" I told him and he sighed. "No, I'm fine." "All right" I said and I went to S.T.A.R Labs to get Cisco's help on finding out who this victim was.

Mia's POV

Iris picked me up and took me to Jitter's where I meet Sam for a coffee date "Thanks for meeting here" Sam said and I smiled " Yeah our first date didn't go as planned" I said touching the side of his face where he had a bruise and I smiled "I'm just glad you're okay. I didn't know if that guy was gonna hurt you or not. Oh and my first day this afternoon on a homicide, I met your brother Which I was surprised that you weren't there." Sam said and I sighed "Oh, uh I had something important, I told Captain Singh but did he do something to embarrass me?" "No, no I don't think he likes me. I tried to impress him." He told me and I shrugged "He'll grow out of it, your just new" I said and he kissed me.

I got a text from Caitlin to come to S.T.A.R Labs because Barry was in trouble, I ran there and I frowned "Cisco where is he?" I yelled and I changed in to my suit. "The Petersburg Electrical Substation." "Mia listen, you have to be careful. We don't know what this electricity can do to your powers." Dr. Wells said and I nodded "Don't worry, I got this." I smirked and I ran to the substation to see Barry fighting this guy who looked like he was siphoning electricity. "Barry!" I yelled and the guy looked towards me and tried to hit me with electricity but I dodged it. He went back to fighting with Barry and a wave of electricity hit Barry and I tried to knock the guy down but some how the energy bounced off of Barry and hit me too. I could feel it coming in and going out like a battery, the guy stopped and I was thrown back by Barry's side. "Mia are you okay?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah I'm fine." I told him and we ran but Barry stopped and I frowned "Run Barry Run!" Dr. Wells said in the ear piece and Barry looked at me "I can't! My speed... It's gone!" Barry said and I felt my hand vibrate very fast "Uh Barry? I think I found it." I said and he frowned.

I ran on the treadmill and I beat Barry's speed record and I stopped "That was so cool!" I yelled and I looked at Barry and he rolled his eyes. "What is your deal?" I asked and he shrugged "It's nothing..." "No, it's clearly something. You don't want me to have these powers. Don't you?" I asked him and he sighed and he just left.

I went to the Precinct and I saw Barry but he just ignored me even more. I sighed and Iris came over to me "what is going on with you two?" she asked and I shrugged "Don't worry about it just something stupid. um so how are you and Eddie?" I asked and she smiled. "we are good." "Mia!" I heard and I saw Sam "Hey, I'm ready for our date tonight." I said and he sighed. "I'm sorry, uh Singh needs me to right up a report about the homicide this morning and then I need to get some things to Evidence for Barry. So I have to make a raincheck." He said and I nodded. "Yeah sure. Um I guess I'll just hang with Iris, if that's okay with you?" I said looking at Iris and she smiled "Yeah! Sure we can do a girls night." Iris said and Sam smiled then kissed my cheek before he left.

Barry POV

I stared at my suit and Caitlin came in "You think I'll ever wear it again?" I asked her and she sighed " I hope so...." "I didn't have my speed for very long, but now that's it's gone, it feels like a part of me is gone too. And seeing Mia with them, she doesn't feel like her old self" I told her and she smirked "With or without your speed, You're still you, Barry and Mia's still her. I think you were a little harsh on her, I mean it's not her fault. She was helping you and it is her power." Caitlin said and I sighed. "I know what you mean, but I'm not.  I'm not the best version of me, I love being the Flash and I kind of have been a little harsh on Mia, I mean she's my little sister. I don't want her getting hurt and the past few weeks I've realized she's starting to not want my help." I told her and she smiled "That's just something you'll have to talk to her about." Caitlin said and I nodded.

Mia's POV

"Joe! Hello Iris, Mia. I am out. I need you to cover for me until the shift change. Only one headline, Prison Transfer, William Tockman." Captain Singh said and I went to the bathroom for a minute. I put my hair down and I saw a silver streak in my hair and I frowned "What the hell?" I muttered and I washed my face and looked back up to see it wasn't there anymore. I put up my hair in a bun and I tried to call Cisco but the lights started flickering. I went out to the Lobby and I heard gunshots, then that made me gasp. I ran in to see the prison transfer shot two more guards then pointed his gun at me "I take it I don't need to count out loud." Tockman said and I went over to Iris hugging her. "Striking resemblance" He said to Joe about Iris.

Tockman tied us together and I was sat by Joe and I tried to use my powers to get free. "My powers are being weird today" I muttered and Joe looked at me "What does that mean?" "I don't know this morning my car died on me and then I helped Barry with a meta that uses electricity and he shocked both of us, then suddenly Barry has no powers and I have all of his." I told him and he frowned. "I have no idea how I got them" I told Joe and Tockman started demanding orders. I felt my hand vibrate and I was suddenly free "Joe, I can get him in like 2 seconds" "No, you'd risk showing your powers to everyone including Iris." Joe said and I sighed "I just can't sit back and do nothing" I told him and I frowned at Tockman.

Barry POV

I tried calling Joe, Iris or anyone at the precinct so I called Captain Singh "Not Now!" "Wait. Captain Singh I've been trying to get in touch with Joe or anyone in the precinct." I told Singh and he sighed "There's a hostage situation, Barry. And Joe's inside. So's his daughter along with your sister and Ben." Singh said and I frowned "I'll call you when I know more." He said and hanged the phone. I told the gang what happened and Dr. Wells sighed " I need my powers back now" "I have a theory. It's untested." He said and I shrugged "I'm willing to roll the dice." "Okay, you've lost your speed, yes, but nothing has changed inside you on a subtonic level. In other words, your cells are still prime. Mia only stole your energy, which you can gain." Dr. Wells said and Cisco interrupted "They just need a jumpstart."

Mia's POV

I sighed and I realized Ben was on the other side of Joe " Ben" I muttered and he looked up and I gave him a reassuring smile "why are you here?" I asked and he sighed " I was actually came back to talk to you. I wanted to apologize for ignoring you at the party, the thing is that I wasn't even with Kimberly, she came up to me and I turned her down for you" Ben said and I frowned "really? Because most guys always thought she was the hottest girl in school" I told him and he smirked " I'm not like most guys" he said and I smiled. I wondered about Barry and I starred into space but I saw Eddie hiding in the back and Joe waved him to not shot But to wait. Tockman got distracted and Eddie came out and shot Tockman "Got him!" He yelled but Tockman turned around and shot Eddie in the shoulder and I gasped. "Eddie!" Iris yelled and he fell in front of us. "I just shot one of your deputies 9.2 seconds ago. I'd pick up the pace on meeting my demands, captain." he said to Singh and I frowned "They call you the Clock king right?" I asked and he shrugged " A somewhat florid appellation, but I've grown to see the humor in it." "You're going back to prison" I said and he chuckled "Really? how do you reckon?" "Because the Flash Is coming." Iris said and I frowned. Tockman scoffed and he walked away, I sighed and looked at Joe "This is the last time I'm asking" I told him and he shook his head "No, Mia. No" He said and I glared at Tockman. I felt my phone buzz and while Tockman wasn't looking I checked my phone to see Barry texted me. He said that Electric guy busted the power and is in S.T.A.R. Labs. He also said his powers aren't back yet. "Damn it!" I muttered and I put my phone back in my pocket but Tockman grabbed and busted it. "do something like that and you'll end up just like him" he whispered in my ear pointing to Eddie. I nodded and he walked away "Barry won't be able to help. I'm doing it." I said but I was cut off by a Helicopter flying over. "
Early. You ever seen the city at night by Helicopter? It's quite spectacular" Tockman asked, Joe and I frowned.

Tockman grabbed Iris and I shook my head "Tockman, No. Don't do this, Not her. Please take me!" Joe yelled and he sighed and pointed the gun at us. "Something tells me you won't be a docile passenger, she will" He said and he frowned "Wait- wait! Let her say good-bye. This is her boyfriend laying here dying, and I think you and me both know that he won't make it. It's wrong you didn't get to say good-bye to your sister. Give them what you deserved." Joe cried and he let Iris go and I looked at Ben as Iris cried out for Eddie. Iris kissed Eddie and I smiled "Joe please, let me go" "Just wait" He said and I frowned. Tockman grabbed Iris and left, then I looked to Joe "Now" He said and I got up and ran up the stairs "Mia, wait!" I heard Ben yell but I kept running and took off my jacket revealing my suit. I put on my mask and I got to Iris and Tockman in time to see Iris shoot him in the leg and I knocked him out. "Who are you? Your just like the Flash." Iris said and I smirked "Yeah but a little different. You can say were very close, like family." I said to her and she smiled. My hair came out of my bun and my hair was silver "What can I call you?" She asked and I shrugged "Make up something. You'll probably see more of me with the Flash." I told her and suddenly Ben came running in "Iris are you okay?" He asked and she nodded and I ran to S.T.A.R. Labs.

I got to the lab in time to see Barry save Dr. Wells from about to be electrocuted "Hey Buddy!" I yelled and they all looked at me. "Why don't you pick on someone more like me!" I smirked and he began to zap me but I grabbed his electricity and I threw it back to him. He dodged it and he did it again, this time it hit me but instead of siphoning the energy like he did with Barry. The energy just bounced back and electrocuted him, I was now on my knees and I sighed in relief. Barry came over to me and looked at me, then suddenly hugged me. It took me a minute but I just hugged him back "I am so sorry. I suck at being a big brother." Barry said and he pulled away. "I was being to harsh on you, I thought you were starting to not want my help." " No, Barry. You had all the right reasons to be harsh on me. Your not a bad brother, Barry, the thing is that I will always need your help. I'll always need my big brother to help guide me. You did everything you could to make me who I am, I mean I saved people today.
"I said and he smiled and looked at me clearly with my suit on "You definitely became a hero today" Barry said and I hugged him and I felt a bit tired and I fainted.

Barry's POV

Mia fainted in my arms and we took her back inside to let her rest. "I guess the Allen siblings kicked it up a notch" Dr. Wells said and I smiled. I left to the precinct to see if Iris and Joe were okay and finally We took the meta to the pipeline. Mia finally woke up and I hugged her again "I might of had Iris see me as Silver tonight." she said and I sighed "Don't worry, I had my mask on so she didn't see my face. Oh also Ben saw too, I actually found out Ben has feelings for me." she told him and I chuckled "really, I'm not his best friend and I know that he has feelings for you." I said and she smiled "No but Sam is actually a good guy, I'm sorry for being to hard on him." I said and she scoffed "Thanks, oh and thanks for giving him some things to do. If he would of stayed downstairs with me, he would of been stuck in that whole mess." she told me and I frowned " I didn't give him an assignment. He took the rest of the night off." I said and Mia frowned "I wonder where he went then." Mia said and we went to the hospital to see Eddie.

Mia's POV

I called Sam but he never answered his phone but I saw Ben come off the elevator "Hey, are you alright? You ran to help but I never saw you when I got to Iris." He said and I sighed "Yeah, I just got lost trying to find her." I told him and he nodded "Oh, uh so um do you wanna maybe get some coffee or well Hot chocolate?" He asked and I smiled "Sure. I would love too." I said and I got a text from Sam saying he had an emergency out of town and he needed to take care of it. "Lets go" I said and we went down the elevator.

Unknown POV

I waited for the boy and he showed up "I have all the information you have been looking for. Mia Allen. What's so special about this girl? Why her?" he asked and I smirked "She's my daughter. And I need her to be kept safe from the man in yellow." I told him then covered my long hair with a hood and walked into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.3K 25
Barry Allen aka The Flash has fought many types of Metahumans since he got his powers from the Particle Accelerator explosion. From a teleporting thi...
7.5K 328 22
Ashley was normal. WAS. But that changed 1 year and six months ago. The Flash has saved the city from a black hole but that wasn't what Ashley cared...
39.5K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...